Niggers drown mo' dan whitey

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...ville-New-Jersey-Maurice-River-314691531.html

4-Year-Old Boy Drowns at NJ Park
By David Chang
Published Monday, Jul 13, 2015)
Updated at 6:00 PM EDT on Monday, Jul 13, 2015

Elijah-Chaney.jpg

Family and friends are mourning a 4-year-old boy who drowned at a New Jersey park over the weekend.

Elijah Chaney was with his family Saturday around 7 p.m. at Waltman Park in Millville, New Jersey. NJ.com reports his mother was attending to her infant while Elijah and his 8-year-old brother were playing. That's when Elijah went missing. Nicole, a former lifeguard from Downingtown, told NBC10 she had spotted the boy walking to an area near the Maurice River where other people were fishing earlier.

"I saw him walk up there and I had assumed somebody was over there fishing with him or I wouldn't have let him go," she said. "I had assumed someone else was watching him."

Nicole said she then spotted Elijah's mother searching for him. The two women as well as Elijah's brother then spotted the boy in the water.

"It was at least ten minutes that he was out of everyone's sight," she said.

A passerby pulled Elijah out of the water. After calling 911, Nicole and the other man began performing CPR on the boy but to no avail.

"He was unresponsive and there was no pulse," she said.

Nicole then went to comfort the boy's mother as two other men performed CPR on him and officials arrived. Elijah was taken to Inspira Medical Center Vineland where he was later pronounced dead. Police are currently investigating the death and interviewing the child’s loved ones.

“Obviously there are some things that we’re going to have to look at,” said Millville Police Captain Jody Farabella. “If there was any parent neglect or anything like that.”

Swimming is not permitted along the stretch of the Maurice River that goes through Millville. In 2009 a 15-year-old boy died when he fell in the river while trying to grab his fishing pole.

“There is fishing there,” Captain Farabella said. “You can do that. But there is no active swimming on this river. There’s danger. There are no lifeguards. There’s nobody actually watching them to swim. So that’s not a designated area.”

NBC10 reached out to officials to find out if the city or the Department of Fish and Game are obligated to post any “caution” or “no swimming” signs. We have not yet heard back from them.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Bucks-County-Delaware-River-Swimmer-Drowns-318035791.html

Fambly Finds Body of Missing Swimmer in Delaware River
By Morgan Zalot and David Chang
Updated at 12:13 AM EDT on Wednesday, Jul 22, 2015

Marquis-Richardson-New-Lead.jpg

Family members found the body of a swimmer who disappeared in the Delaware River over the weekend in Bucks County.

NBC10's Denise Nakano was interviewing the mother of 22-year-old Marquis Richardson in the area of the Bristol Borough Park along the Delaware River around 6 p.m. Tuesday when family members noticed his body floating in the water. They then went out in a fishing boat and recovered his body.

"I wasn't leaving here until I found my son," said Sam Richardson, Marquis' father. "I did a lot of praying. I don't have my son here on earth no more. He's in my heart. He's in my spirit. He'll always be my little man. I love him to death. And we got him out of that damn water."

Nakano called 911 after the family discovered the body. A coroner, police and other officials later responded to the scene.

Richardson's body surfaced about 1000 feet from where he first went missing in the Delaware River Sunday. He was in the water at Bristol Wharf, off of Mill and Radcliffe streets when he disappeared.

"When I got the text I was in church," said Richardson's aunt Judy Cowan. "I just broke down and everybody in church said a prayer for him and for the family."

Cowan told NBC10 that Richardson, who had moved from Camden to Virginia, was with his girlfriend at the park when he went under the water. Witnesses told NBC10 it happened in a split second.

"He touched the buoy twice," said Jerry Shumsonk of Fairless Hills. "It seemed like he was doing okay. The front stroke and everything looked impressive. And he left the buoy and he went down the water a little bit."

The witnesses saw Richardson communicate with his girlfriend who was on the shore. Then they heard his frantic cries for hepp.

"I saw him go under the water about three times," Shumsonk said. "The fourth time he never came out. I got up and called 911."

New Jersey State Police and the Coast Guard were among entities that responded and conducted the search. They switched to recovery mode and divers then joined the search.

Around 5 p.m. Sunday officials suspended the search due to a dangerous current.

Cowan told NBC10 Tuesday her family was frustrated by what they believe was a lack of help from officials during the recovery effort.

"There were a few people out there on boats riding around but as far as divers, the only divers were our family members," Cowan said. "We didn't get no help at all. And it's very frustrating."

Officials said the Bristol Wharf is a particularly dangerous section of the Delaware to swim, because the river goes from four to five feet and drops off suddenly to about 20 feet.

Richardson's family plans to follow up with Bristol Borough officials about recovery efforts and getting signs warning swimmers to stay out of the water.

Richardson is the third person who drowned while swimming in the Delaware River over the past few days. On Saturday 41-year-old Jason Moser of Myerstown was trying to swim across the river in the area of the Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area when he went under about 2:30 p.m. Authorities said his body was recovered about two hours later in 10 feet of water in an area called Shad Rocks between Bushkill Access and Smithfield Beach.

Park superintendent John Donahue said after the drowning that the Delaware's current is strong and quick, and the depth can change suddenly, "often going from knee-deep to over your head in a single step."

Also on Sunday, Thomas Scott, a father of two, drowned in the Delaware River in Burlington City, New Jersey.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...ontgomery-County-Philadelphia--320800071.html

Police Find Body During Search for Missing Boy
By NBC10 Staff and Wire Reports
Updated at 11:54 PM EDT on Wednesday, Aug 5, 2015

Laquan+Lattimore+Missing+Boy.JPG

A body was found during the search for a missing chocolate twink last seen riding a bicycle with friends in his Philadelphia suburb. Officials found the unidentified body along the Darby Creek near Montgomery Park and Taylor Drive in Folcroft, Delaware County Wednesday shortly after 3 p.m.

The discovery was made during the search for 11-year-old Laquan Lattimore.

The boy went missing Monday afternoon. "Quan" was last seen riding his mountain bike, which is spray-painted gold, in the area of King Avenue and Chester Pike in Folcroft around 3 p.m. Monday.

Officials have not yet confirmed whether or not the body is that of Lattimore.

Officials said Lattimore's disappearance was "suspicious."

"He did leave his cellphone at his house," said FBI spokesman JJ Klaver. "... he's never run away before, he's never gone missing before... there's no clear indication of foul play at this point but we are considering every possibility."

Folcroft is in Delaware County about 8 miles southwest of downtown Philadelphia.

Quan's family offered a $1500 reward for his safe return. Police asked anyone who spots the boy to call the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children at 1-800-THE-LOST (800-843-5678).

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/20...-confirmed-to-be-missing-delaware-county-boy/

Fambly Members: Body Discovered In Creek Confirmed To Be Missing Delaware County Boy
August 6, 2015 4:27 PM

FOLCROFT, Pa., (CBS) — Family members tell CBS 3 Eyewitness News they were told by officials the body discovered Wednesday in Darby Creek is that of 11-year-old Laquan Lattimore, who has been missing since Monday.

Folcroft Police, along with the FBI and county detectives, were searching for Lattimore, who has been missing since 3 p.m. Monday.

Authorities say he was last seen in the area of King Avenue and Chester Pike on his bicycle.

“We are hurting, we are just in so much pain,” said Lattimore’s cousin on Wednesday.

His family has been searching for him for days and offered a reward for information.

Late Wednesday afternoon, authorities discovered a body in a creek, a few miles from the boy’s home.

There’s no word on a cause of death.

http://www.myfoxphilly.com/story/29713310/11-year-old-boy

Folcroft Boy's Death Ruled Accidental Drowning
Posted: Aug 05, 2015 7:56 AM EDT
Updated: Aug 06, 2015 10:29 PM EDT
By Shawnette Wilson, Reporter

8487676_G.jpg

Laquan Lattimore, 11

FOLCROFT, Pa. - The fambly of 11-year-old Laquan "Chocolate Twink" Lattimore gathered outside True Love Church in his neighborhood for a prayer vigil in his memory. They got the devastating news that a body found in Darby Creek Wednesday is their precious little boy who went missing Monday.

"This is something that we never expected so we're kind of riding a wave," said Darryl Lattimore. He's Laquan's uncle. He says although it wasn't the news they had hoped for, they are grateful for Folcroft Police and the community.

"We commend them for the efforts and their diligence in how they tried to bring our nephew, my mother's grandson and my brother's son back home alive," said the boy's uncle.

The Medical Examiner ruled Laquan's death an accidental drowning but his family says he didn't know how to swim and they still have questions about his death.

"Truly we are not a revenge seeking family but we also know that we serve a just God. So I just ask the Lord for those that had a hand in ending my nephew's life, for him to have mercy on their souls," said Darryl Lattimore.

Many who knew Laquan spoke during the vigil including Pastor Michael Heath of Living Waters Church. He prayed before the crowd.

"Some of teachers were out, his principal from elementary school was here, varying clergy and family just coming together to support in this time of lost. As a father and grandfather my heart went out for the family. I just could not imagine what they were going through so I just began to pray," said Pastor Heath.

Police still have not found Laquan's backpack and bike. His family says he was out riding his bike the day he disappeared.

http://nypost.com/2016/02/24/bronx-teen-missionary-drowns-in-hotel-pool-in-africa/

Teen drowns on mission trip to Africa
By Yaron Steinbuch
February 24, 2016 | 12:21pm

moore3.jpg

Laniece Moore
Photo: Facebook

A Bronx teenager drowned in a hotel pool while doing missionary work in Africa, according to a report.

Laniece Moore, 15, a student at Thurgood Marshall Academy in Harlem, was part of a group helping rebuild a school in Tanzania when she died Friday, WABC reported.

“The last thing she said to me was so beautiful. Before she passed away she sent me something to let me know that the trip changed her,” said her mom, Felita Moore.

“She told me, ‘Mommy, there’s so much other than New York. People in New York stress over materialistic things and there is so much more to life,'” she said.

A classroom at the school the girl was helping rebuild has been dedicated in her memory.

http://wfla.com/2016/03/31/vehicle-crashes-into-pond-search-on-for-people-inside/

Three teen girls found dead inside stolen car that drove into St. Pete pond
Updated: April 1, 2016, 11:01 am

car-in-pond-st-pete.jpg

PINELLAS COUNTY, FL (WFLA) – Three high school girls are dead after a vehicle they may have stolen sunk in a pond.

Pinellas County Sheriff Bob Gualtieri said all three had criminal histories which included grand theft auto.

deadgirls5.jpg

The teens are identified as 16-year-old Dominique Battle, 15-year-old Ashaunti Butler, and 15-year-old Laniya Miller. The owner of the car was giving the girls a ride. When he got out to briefly go into Walmart, they took off.

The Honda was reported stolen in St. Pete around 8:30 p.m. Wednesday night.

Deputies spotted the car running a red light off U.S. 19 onto Gandy Blvd. They followed it to the cemetery, where the girls crashed the vehicle. Authorities jumped in to help, but couldn’t find them in the murky water.:rolleyes: It was two hours before a tow truck pulled the vehicle out.

“With the water and the thickness and with the windows being closed, unfortunately it just became a death chamber. They just drowned and they couldn’t get out,” said the Sheriff.

Vigil to be held for teenigger who drowned in St. Marys River

Clayton_1460373780743_2596622_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg

Jacksonville, Fla. - Family and friends will hold a vigil for Jacoby Clayton, the teenager who drowned Friday afternoon in the St. Marys River.

That vigil will be held at 7:30 p.m. Wednesday at Jonesville Park in Sanderson. The public is invited to attend.

Deputies say Clayton jumped off a rope swing into the river at Shoals Park in Glen St. Mary and didn't resurface. Divers found Clayton's body about about 30 minutes later.

Clayton's friends tried to rescue him, but were unsuccessful.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Boy-Drown-Cruise-Royal-Caribbean-New-York-386333981.html

8-Year-Old in Cruise Ship Pool Accident Dies
Published 3 minutes ago

The 8-year-old Maryland boy who had been hospitalized after nearly drowning on a Caribbean-bound cruise ship after it left New Jersey last month has died, officials said Monday.

Royal Caribbean confirmed Prince Adepoju died on July 2, two days after he had what the company described as an accident in one of the boat's pools.

"We are heartbroken to learn the news," the cruise ship company said in a statement. "Our thoughts and prayers are with the family at this terribly sad time."

The little boy's family could not immediately be reached for comment on his death. The medical examiner ruled drowning as the cause of death, and said a seizure disorder was a contributing factor. His death was ruled an accident.

Adepoju left from Bayonne June 30 on the Anthem of the Seas cruise ship around 4:30 p.m. The ship returned five hours later after the boy was found unresponsive in the water; Coast Guard officials had said the boy was likely in the pool for eight to 10 minutes before he was pulled out.

The child had been in the intensive care unit at Staten Island University Hospital since the accident, according to The Staten Island Advance.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...Drowning-Delaware-River-Vigil--386386131.html

Friends, Family Mourn Teen Who Drowned in Delaware River
By David Chang
Published at 12:56 AM EDT on Jul 12, 2016

Teen-Drowns-in-Delaware-Riv.jpg

Friends and fambly gathered to mourn a teen boy who drowned last week in the Delaware River.

Investigators say DeAndray Lindsay, 16, was swimming in the Delaware River Thursday along Delaware Avenue and Beach Street in Philadelphia around 5 p.m. when he went under the water and never surfaced. The Marine Unit arrived at the location and pulled Lindsay out of the water. The teen was taken to the hospital where he was pronounced dead at 6:39 p.m.

Loved ones gathered at Penn Treaty Park Monday night during a vigil for Lindsay. They brought balloons, lit candles and said their final goodbyes to the teen. Lindsay’s family created a GoGibsMe page to raise money for the teen’s funeral.

Brownwood ISD Responds to Student Drowning

d%27avion_1473103234679_10862240_ver1.0.png

SAN SABA, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) - Close friends have released the name of a Brownwood teen who drowned in San Saba Sunday evening.

D'Avion Wasson, 17, was swimming at Mill Pond Park when he went underwater and never resurfaced just before 6:00 p.m.

The teen was in a "swim at your own risk" area with no lifeguard on duty, and the San Saba Sheriff's Office believes he was trying to swim across from one bank to the other when he drowned.

Witnesses who were swimming with the teen were able to locate him under water, drag him to shore, and perform CPR, but he was still unresponsive when emergency crews arrived on scene, according to the Sheriff's Office.

He was transported to the Rollins-Brook Hospital in Lampasas where he was pronounced deceased after attempts to revive him were unsuccessful.

Legs cramps may have caused teen athlete’s drowning, coroner says

Markell-Tyquann-Nesbitt-jpg.jpg

SPARTANBURG COUNTY, S.C. —A teenager who was an athlete may have drowned because of leg cramps, according to the coroner.

Coroner Rusty Clevenger said he learned after the autopsy that Markell Tyquann Nesbitt had experienced recent episodes of leg cramps, which may have led to his drowning,

Nesbitt was a Byrnes High School football player.

Nesbitt was swimming with friends July 18 in Lyman Lake, when he went underwater and did not resurface.

Clevenger investigated the possibility of a congenital defect contributing to Nesbitt’s death, but he confirmed Thursday that Nesbitt drowned.

http://nypost.com/2016/09/13/teen-burned-drowning-victims-clothes-day-after-his-death/

Teen burned drowning victim’s clothes day after his death
By Tina Moore, Kevin Sheehan and Chris Perez
September 13, 2016 | 2:16pm

A Bronx man drowned at a popular cliff-jumping spot in the borough — but his friend never told cops, instead returning to the scene the next day to burn the victim’s clothes and belongings, sources told The Post on Tuesday.

Christian Oflynn, 16, was charged with criminal tampering on Monday, according to police sources.

He and Gavin Thompson, 22, had been swimming in the Spuyten Duyvil Creek at C-Rock when the young man went under and failed to resurface on Aug. 7 at around 3 p.m., the sources said.

The teen went home and never called 911, the sources said.

134_133269471.jpg

Drowning victim Gavin Thompson.
Photo: Facebook

091316drowning1matt_133272914.jpg

The famous “C-Rock” in the Bronx.
Photo: Matthew McDermott

Thompson’s body wouldn’t be found until two days later — floating near 68 W. 225th St.

Upon further investigation, police discovered that Oflynn had returned to the scene on Aug. 8, gathered up the victim’s property and set it on fire.

“This person just walked away, no empathy, no compassion,” said Felicia Thompson, who is the victim’s mother.

“My son did what he was supposed to do in life and this callous person didn’t call anyone?! He didn’t tell anyone?! My son did not deserve that!” she seethed. “He had a family and friends who loved him and this person didn’t think we’d search for him?! That it would come back to him?! I want Justice for my son.”

Oflynn, who has hired a lawyer, was awaiting arraignment Tuesday in Bronx Criminal Court.

Jumping off the cliffs at C-Rock and into the Spuyten Duyvil Creek — the tiny sliver of water separating the Bronx and Manhattan — has become a rite of passage for teens living in the northwest Bronx over the years.

The spot gets its name from the giant, white “C” that has been painted on the rock face by athletes from Columbia University.

Thompson’s step-father, Alik Smalls, said he never thought his son would participate in the local pastime — due to the fact that he can’t swim.

“He would never jump into a large body of water like that,” Smalls said. “My son didn’t swim.”

The distraught dad claimed Oflynn likely knew Thompson from the neighborhood.

“My son is into card games and gaming, like Yu-Gi-Oh cards and stuff like that. So that’s probably how he met this younger kid,” Smalls said.

Thompson’s mother said the two had been hanging out for the past three months and that Oflynn had been known to act smug at times.

“My son told me that Christian is a messed-up kid,” she explained. “That he thinks of himself a lot he is very arrogant. According to my son, Christian was always trying to be down, be part of the crew, like trying way too hard to be part of the crew.”

The parents said Thompson had attended Cardinal Hayes High School and was an honor student. He had two sisters, 18 and 11-years-old.

“He’s a really good kid and he did not deserve this,” Smalls said. “He went to Fredonia College up in Buffalo for year or two. He was just starting a job at American Eagle. He was really, really excited about starting a new job.”

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/c...-chase-driver-charged/ahLth8Ad5Usy7buXqUEC0K/

PBSO ID’s man killed in Lake Park car chase; driver charged
9:44 a.m. Monday, Nov. 7, 2016

newsEngin.16725234_suspect.jpg

A 19-year-old is charged with homicide after deputies say he drove a car into a pond early Saturday near Lake Park, killing the passenger, 25-year-old DaJuan Ricardo Peak.:p

The driver, Lontrelle Durham, faces homicide, hit and run and grand theft charges, among others, jail records show. He was booked into the county jail Saturday afternoon, where he is being held without bond.

Investigators had been conducting surveillance on the driver, a suspect in an armed robbery and a shooting, on Resource Road, an unincorporated street just north of the Riviera Beach city limits. He and Peak noticed the investigators upon leaving a business in the area and rammed their vehicle into the investigators’ car before fleeing, the sheriff’s office said.

The investigators drove after them as they headed east to the gas station before driving into the pond. Both men climbed out of the car as it floated in the water and tried to swim away. One was immediately apprehended, but the other disappeared from sight under the water,:) the sheriff’s office said.

Palm Beach County Fire Rescue Investigators found Peak a short time later and took him to the hospital, where he died.

http://cbs12.com/news/local/gallery...fter-chase-and-crash-in-riviera-beach#photo-3
99141849-85bf-4e8d-9585-4db5d06470a6-medium36x25_1107_peak.jpg

DaJuan Ricardo Peak died after a police chase and crash. Picture used with permission from family.

Last edited:
http://www.pressdemocrat.com/news/6405482-181/apparent-drowning-north-of-santa?artslide=1

Oakland man drowns in Calistoga‑area lake after falling out of canoe

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

December 7, 2016, 8:11AM

An Oakland man who after serving more than 20 years in prison became a life coach and motivational speaker drowned early Wednesday in a canoeing accident on a small private lake near Calistoga.

Lamerle Johnson, 45, was attending a leadership retreat at a facility in the 4000 block of Mountain Home Ranch Road when he went out by himself, tipped the canoe about 7:40 a.m. and fell into frigid water, Sonoma County Sheriff’s Sgt. Spencer Crum said.

Two witnesses, including one person in another canoe and one on shore, jumped in to try to save Johnson. He was not a strong swimmer and did not have on a life vest, Crum said.

Johnson slipped below the surface and the witnesses were unable to locate him in the murky water,:rolleyes: Crum said.

http://www.local10.com/news/body-found-floating-in-broward-county-lake-where-car-crashed

Body found floating in Broward County lake where car crashed
Updated: 9:44 AM, December 28, 2016

lake%20search_1482936225928_8677893_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

BROWARD COUNTY, Fla. - A body was found Wednesday floating in a Broward County lake where a car crashed, killing three people inside.

The discovery was made about 9 a.m. in the lake near Northwest 29th Avenue and Northwest 14th Street.

Lucienne Pierre is the only victim whose body has yet to be recovered after a single-car crash Monday.

The driver of the red Jaguar, Keiontae Meyers, 20, was driving home from a nightclub when his vehicle veered off the road and went into the lake.

His three passengers, including Pierre and her stepsister, Jasmine Davis, 23, died.

Meyers is the sole survivor.

http://wsvn.com/news/local/car-crashes-into-fort-lauderdale-canal-search-underway/

Police: 3 dead, 1 rescued after car crashes into Fort Lauderdale-area lake

NEAR FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. (WSVN) – One person was rescued, two people were pronounced dead, and a fourth is presumed dead after, officials said, the car they were in plunged into a lake near Fort Lauderdale, early Monday morning.

The Broward Sheriff’s Office responded to the scene, near Northwest 29th Avenue and 14th Street, at around 4 a.m., Monday. Residents in the area said a vehicle was speeding down 14th Street when it veered off the roadway, crashed through two fences and drove into the lake.

Before dive teams arrived to the lake, neighbors did their best to try to save the people trapped inside.

One neighbor said he and other people in the neighborhood heard a man’s screams coming from the water and were able to pull him out with a hose before rescue crews arrived. “We threw the hose out there, and the guy grabbed it,” said neighbor Chuck. “It took us some time to figure out where he was, ’cause there’s so much brush out there, and he grabbed a hold of it. We pulled him out, and we kept trying to ask him who else was in the car with him.”

Once rescue crews arrived, the man, identified by family members as 20-year-old Keiontae Myers, told investigators there were two women and one man trapped in the vehicle. They have since been identified as 21-year old Jarvis Mosley, 23-year-old Jasmine Davis and 26-year-old Lucienne Pierre.

Myers was driving the car. “No break light at all,” said Anquinette Gelsey, whose cousin was killed.

A woman who said she is pregnant with Myers’ baby provided 7News with a picture of him.

161226-keiontae-myers.jpg

http://abc7ny.com/news/3-dead-after-stolen-car-plunges-into-icy-long-island-pond/1692849/

3 killed after car plunges into icy pond in Albertson, Long Island

Monday, January 09, 2017 05:30PM
ALBERTSON, Long Island (WABC) --
Investigators are trying to determine what caused a car to crash into a pond on Long Island, killing all three men inside.

Frantic efforts failed to rescue the men after the stolen car went into the icy pond Sunday night near the Northern State Parkway and Searingtown Road in Albertson.

Just before 6 p.m. Sunday, a New York State Trooper was in a marked patrol car on the Northern State Parkway eastbound at Exit 25.

A 2010 Honda passed his location, and the license got a hit that the vehicle was stolen in Hempstead on January 6th, said Major David Candelaria of the New York State Police. The trooper then started to follow the vehicle.
The Honda then went into a pond off of Northern State Parkway near Searingtown Road and IU Willets Road after accelerating in the intersection.

010917-wabc-frozen-pond-crash-02-img.jpg

The driver apparently lost control as he took a hard left turn, the stolen car careening through a residential neighborhood at 6 p.m.

"The trooper was the first on the scene. He was alone. He called EMS and everyone," Major Candelaria said.

Authorities say one of the victims was pulled from the water and the other two were found in the car after it was pulled from the pond.

Offender Name:
FORD, ADOLPH
Custody Status:
Transferred
Race:
African American
Contact Facility:

Offender Name:
FARR, DONALD
Custody Status:
Transferred
Race:
African American
Contact Facility:

The victims were taken to a hospital where they were pronounced dead.
Police have identified the victims as:
- Joan A. Sanjuan, age 29, of Central Islip, NY

- Adolph Ford, age 46, of Roosevelt, NY
- Donald Farr, age 51, of Westbury, NY

http://www.ajc.com/news/crime--law/...car-lands-pond-killed/X8VTPYwswQUGtZrkcirb4J/

Search on for suspect in crash after car lands in pond; 3 killed
6:26 p.m Monday, May 15, 2017

IMG_5048.JPG

Three men were killed and another escaped and is on the run after a chase ended with a crash into a pond near the Flint River, police said.

Eddie Alford, 21, of Jonesboro, Devongelo Hunter, 19, of College Park, and Mark Mathis, 19, of Jonesboro, died in the crash, :eek:Clayton County police Sgt. Ashanti Marbury said.

mugs.jpg

Police are still looking for a fourth person who escaped the wreckage and fled. He has been identified, but his name was not released.

The two-county chase began when Fayetteville police received a 911 call from a Sprint company security guard about 4:20 a.m., officials said in a multi-agency news conference Monday.

The guard saw a car approach the front of the Sprint store and three men get out and smash in the front window, Fayetteville police Capt. Mike Whitlow said.

“The security guard yelled at them this is private property. Y’all need to leave,” Whitlow said.

The men yelled back, finished the burglary and sped off northbound on Ga. 85, Whitlow said.

Police put other local law enforcement agencies on alert for the vehicle and soon a Fayette County sheriff’s deputy spotted it.

“He tried to catch up to the vehicle and then actually shadow it until he could get some backup,” Fayette County Sheriff Barry Babb said.

When the suspects realized a deputy was tailing him, they sped up, initiating a chase, Babb said.

WATCH: Fayette County deputy dashcam video

The vehicle later collided with another and landed on its roof in a private pond near the intersection of Flint River and Taylor roads, officials said.

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2017/05/20/crews-search-for-missing-teen-in-delaware-river/

Crews Search For Missing Teen In Delaware River
May 20, 2017 8:58 AM

PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Philadelphia police are searching for a teen boy who went missing after jumping into the Delaware River.

Police say the 16-year-old boy was one of four teens who went into the river around 11 p.m. Friday near Pleasant Hill Park from the Linden Avenue Boat Ramp in Northeast Philadelphia.

Three of the teens got out of the water and noticed that their friend was missing. They called 9-1-1.

Crews searched for several hours overnight but were unsuccessful.

His father and brother identify the boy as Antoine Fox, a tenf grader at Abraham Lincoln High School.

e687d51c3a58e54eefd18d77bf2f3085.jpg

His father tells Eyewitness News that Antoine did not know how to swim :rolleyes: and would not have jumped in the water. :rolleyes: He says his son told his family he was staying with a friend nearby overnight, so it’s unclear why the boys would end up at Pleasant Hill Park, 30 minutes away in the dark.

The search was expected to resume in the morning.

Back