13-yr old WHITE girl killed by BLACK neighbor, she was a witness against him, he was raping his teen daughter - her 'best friend'

White Boy

Registered

http://www.wcpo.com/news/2005/local/09/19/teenshot.html

Teenage Girl Killed;
"Person Of Interest" Sought

caudill.jpg

Katelind Caudill, 13
(Kings Local/WCPO.com)

shoot4.jpg

Melvin Keeling,
person of interest
(Kings Local/WCPO.com)

Reported by: Bill Price
Web produced by: Liz Foreman
Photographed by: 9News
Last updated: 9/19/2005 6:02:45 PM

Police say the man wanted for killing a Deerfield Township teenager Monday morning has now killed two people at a gas station in Indiana.

Katelind Caudill, 13, a seventh grader at Kings Junior High, was shot to death Monday morning at her grandmother's home
located at 2183 Cosmos Drive in the Loveland Park neighborhood.

Grandmother Found Body
Police said the grandmother found the teen's body and called 911. A recording of the emergency call was released to 9News Monday afternoon.

"I need a paramedic here immediately," the grandmother cried into the phone. "I came in and my grandbaby was laying on the floor with blood."

The teen was living with her grandmother at the time of her death.

Investigators are also apparently looking at the house behind the one where the teen's body was found.

Police Name "Person Of Interest"

Before noon, an all-points bulletin put Tri-state police on alert for Melvin M. Keeling, 43.

During a 4 p.m. news conference, John Newsom of the Warren County Sheriff's Department released more information about Keeling.

Police said Keeling's stepdaughter is possibly friends with the victim.
Moral of story.....Don't become friends with niggers, you'll live longer.

Keeling was recently charged with two counts of rape and 24 counts of gross sexual imposition involving a child.

Police describe Keeling as:

43 years old
African-American male
Black tight curly afro
Moustache
5'7"
145 pounds

Last seen in dark green T-shirt with a stripe down sleeve, blue jeans and dark shoes

Driving silver 2000 Ford Windstar minivan with the Ohio license plate DW18AW
Wanted in connection with an ongoing investigation into child abuse
Keeling Also Suspect In Same-Day Double Murder

Keeling, who was last seen driving in Indiana, is also a suspect in the murders of two store clerks in Jasper County, Indiana.
The double murder took place around 10 a.m. Eastern, at a convenience store just off the interstate.

For full details on the double murder, please click here for the related story.
If you have any information about Keeling, please call Crimestoppers at (513) 352-3040. You don't have to give your name and you may be eligible for a reward if your tips lead to an arrest.

School Releases Statement

The Kings Community was saddened to learn that Katelind Caudill a 13-year-old, 7th grade student at Kings Junior High, was shot to death at her grandmother's home earlier today.

We have no further details, but our condolences go out to Katie's family and friends. Grief counselors at the junior high are meeting individually or in small groups with the students to help then through this sad time. As details of services for Katie become available, we will share them with the Kings' [sic] Community. To allow the Junior High School building administrators to deal with their students and staff, please direct all questions and concerns to the Superintendent's office.

Last edited by a moderator:

http://www.channelcincinnati.com/news/4990447/detail.html

4993189_400X300.jpg

Police: Man Wanted In Interstate Killing Spree

POSTED: 9:43 am EDT September 19, 2005
UPDATED: 7:25 pm EDT September 19, 2005

DEERFIELD TOWNSHIP, Ohio -- A man wanted in connection with the shooting death of a 13-year-old Tri-State girl may have killed two people southeast of Chicago just hours later, News 5 reported.

Katelind "Katie" Caudill, a seventh-grader at Kings Junior High School, was living with her grandmother in Deerfield Township. She was found dead Monday morning, News 5 reported.

Police said the suspect, Melvin Keeling, was a neighbor of Caudill's and was being investigated for two

counts of rape and 24 counts of gross sexual imposition involving a child, police said.

Caudill was involved
in the investigation and was a close friend of Keeling's stepdaughter, although police said Caudill was not a victim.

Caudill was killed about 6:45 a.m. in the 2100 block of Cosmos Drive. Kaitlin's grandmother reported the shooting in a 911 call.

On the call, the grandmother said she heard two shots, then went into her granddaughter's room and found her lying on the floor in a pool of blood.

Police are not saying if there was any sign of forced entry. The girl and the grandmother were believed to be the only family members home at the time of the shooting.

"She was a good girl and there's a monster out there on the loose," Paul Ogden, one of Caudill's neighbors, said.

Keeling lived in the home behind Caudill.

Authorities in Indiana are also searching for a vehicle similar to Keeling's van in connection with a co
nven
ienc
e store shooting in the northwestern part of the state just before 11 a.m.

Two clerks at the Jasper County store died of gunshot wounds, and a surveillance
tape from the store shows a man matching Keeling's description in the store around the time they were shot. Police said Keeling demanded cash from the two women and then opened fire on them.

Keeling was headed north on Interstate 65 toward Chicago, police said.

Keeling is described as a 43-year-old black man, about 5 feet 7 inches tall, 145 pounds, with a tight-curled afro and a moustache. He was last seen wearing a dark green T-shirt with a stripe down the sleeve, blue jeans and dark shoes.

He was driving a 2000 Ford Windstar with Ohio license plates DW18AW.

Keeling is considered armed and dangerous.

Keeling's former mother-in-law, who preferred not to be identified, said he used to be a minister at a Tri-State Baptist church.

She described him as a generous and giving man, and altho
ugh Keel
ing and
her daughter divorced about five years ago, she said he was a good father to their three children.

"I hope it's not him for my daughter's sake," she said. "The children -- they l
ove their daddy, and at one time, they were very much in love. They had a beautiful wedding, and we loved him like a son."

Stay tuned to News 5 and refresh ChannelCincinnati.com for updates.

And yet another covetous hellbound nigger "celebrates diversity" in true coon fashion, murdering an innocent white girl. How long must this go on before whites wake up and the day of the rope begins?

:guns:
4993189_400X300.jpg

Teenage Girl Killed; Suspect Also Wanted In Indiana Double Murder (9/19/05)
A nationwide manhunt continues for the man accused of gunning down three people, including a 13-year-old teenage girl from Warren County.

Police say Melvin Keeling's crime spree began early Monday morning when he shot and killed Katie Caudill.

The teen was found dead inside her bedroom in her grandmother's home on Cosmos Road in Deerfield Township.

The Warren County community is grieving the loss of the young girl some never even met.

As a sign of support from neighbors, Jeff Hamilton, of Deerfield Township, came to the home where Caudill was killed and brought stuffed animals to place out front.

"We're all colleagues. We're all in the same school district," said Hamilton. "What effects them effects us all. We just wanted to do our part and say we're
r
r
thinking of them and our prayers our with them."

Just before 7
a.m. Monday morning, Katie's grandmother heard gunshots and called 9-1-1.

9-1-1 Operator:
"Now do you think you might know who it might have been? Has she been fighting with anybody? An angry boyfriend?"

Grandmother:
"We been into it with Melvin in the back here."

Melvin, we would learn from police nine hours after the 9-1-1 call is placed, is Melvin Keeling, Katie's neighbor.

"Keeling is also wanted for two counts of rape and 24 counts of gross sexual imposition involving a child," said Major John Newsom, of the Warren County sheriff's department.

"Katelind was not a victim in these offenses," said Mjr. Newsom, "but was involved in the investigation."

At Kings Junior High School where Katie had started her seventh-grade year, grief counselors were on hand.

The 13-year-old was remembered as
sw
eet
and friendly and as someone who was always smiling.

"She was very lighthearted, always there for you when you needed her," said her friend, Courtney Ne
stor. "When you were having a bad day she would comfort you and say it was okay."

Her classmates also left a teddy bear with a note saying, "In Loving Memory."

Now neighbors are waiting for word of Melvin Keeling's capture.

"He can't hide. It's going to catch up to him. I just hope there is a quick resolution before anybody else gets hurt," said Jeff Hamilton.

Police in Indiana are also looking for Keeling.

He is wanted there for questioning in the double-shooting of two convenience store clerks near the town of Remington.

Remington is northwest of Indianapolis and about 200 miles from Cincinnati and 75 miles southeast of Chicago.

It was just after 10 a.m. Monday morning when the two were found shot.

The Jasper County sheriff's d
epartme
nt resp
onded to the Family Express store located at the US 24 exit off of I-65.

Lisa Kendall, 29, of Rensselaer, and Kendora Furr, 38, of Remington, were found shot about by a customer who went inside the convenience store by the interst
ate because the gasoline pump wasn't on, according to The Journal and Courier of Lafayette.

When officers got there they found the two victims behind the counter of the store.

One victim was pronounced dead at the scene and the other victim died at Jasper County Hospital.

"This was senseless. There was no reason and we're just devastated by it," said Mike Rasnak, marketing vice president of Family Express.

The Jasper County sheriff's department says they searched the area but didn't find a suspect.

"We don't know why it happened," said Rasnak. "We've never had anything like that before our hearts go out to our employees' families, to our other fellow employees who thes
e are all f
riends of.&
quot;

But Family Express did have a surveillance camera rolling during the shooting.

"We have provided excellent photographic evidence to the police from our surveillance equipment," said Rasnak.

Now police agencies throughout Indiana are looking for the 43-year-old suspect.

"I ca
n't give you a motive for the actual shooting although we do believe this may have been an attempted robbery," said Chief Deputy Terry Risner, of the Jasper County sheriff's department, "and the perpetrator was frightened off as other patrons may have entered the parking lot."

Family Express is now offering a $10,000 reward for information leading to the suspect's capture and prosecution.

"We just want to make sure we're taking care of our families the families of the victims the other families and our employees who are really devastated by this," said Rasnak. "This was an unbelievable tragedy.&quo
t;

Polic
e also want the
Tri-state to remain on the look out for Keeling.

They say he may be driving a 2000 silver Ford Winstar van with Ohio plates DW-19AW.

Police say Keeling is considered armed and dangerous.

{about Warren Cty. this area has become famous for it's influx of "white flight" in the last 5 years, as it is mostly rural but within easy access to surounding cities .
..it is also predominately 99.7% white.}

Niggers are animals that are in "sub-human" form. They are deserving of death by any means possible. This one does not need to be lynched immediately, but after he is skinned alive, castrated, doused with gasoline and ingnited, and then "hung" for the vultures to feed on. This nigger represents the ESSENCE of the evil, diabolical, and savage nature of ALL NIGGERS.

Wake Up WHITE AMERICA and START KILLING NIGGERS!

caudill.jpg
is murdered by this
4993189_400X300.jpg

and America sleeps peacefully knowing that it doesn't have a racist bone in it's body.

T.N.B.

If this nigger were a bear, it'd be shot and killed immediately to "protect the public". And there's a lot fewer bears than niggers! :angry:

The smile on that evil nigger's face is driving me crazy and putting me in a nigger hunting mood. Woe to any apeman who crosses my path today!! I kid you not, his monkey soul will depart to the bowels of this earth with little or no provocation. Bring it on all you filthy niggabitches!!!!!

Gman

Nigger On Rampage In Indiana - Sought in IN and OH Slayings

www.wishtv.com

Indiana State Police are on a manhunt, looking for a potential suspect in three murders Monday.

Three people are dead, a young girl from Ohio and two gas station employees in Indiana.

The suspect is considered armed and dangerous and may still be hiding out in Indiana.

"I can't give you a motive for the actual shooting although we do believe this may have been an attempted robbery. The perpetrator then was frightened off as other patrons may have entered into the parking lot," Jasper County Chief Deputy Terry Risner said.

29 year old Lisa Kendall was pronounced dead at the scene. An ambulance rushed 38 year old Kendora Furr to the hospital where she later died.

The
r
r
store's surveillance photo shows 43 year old Melvin Keeling of Ohio inside t
he Family Express around the time of the shooting.

Keeling is also wanted in Ohio. Hours earlier, 13 year old Katelind Caudill was gunned down in her grandmother's home.

"I don't know. I just got up. I heard two bangs. I came in and my granddaughter is laying on the floor with blood. Oh God," Katelind's Grandmother explained.

Ohio police confirm Keeling is under investigation for 2 counts of rape and 24 counts of gross sexual misconduct with a minor.

"Do you think you might know it might have been? Has she been fighting with anybody? An angry boyfriend," the 911 dispatcher asked.

"We've been into it with Melvin in the back," Katelind's Grandmother responded

"With Melvin," the dispatcher asked.

"He molested his children, that's the only thing I
can
th
ink of. Oh my God, please hurry," the Grandmother answered.

People in two communities are shocked at the killing spree that left three people dead.

Both employees killed in Indiana were single mothers.

One co-worker described them as "the most wonderful girls in the world."

Police are still looking for Melvin Keeling, a black man, 5' 7'' and 145 pounds.

He was last seen driving a 2000 Ford Windstar minivan with Ohio plates.

What a joke, this describes a murder, yet the media isn't telling the whole story....

The girl must have known this guy, yet was killed when she refused his 'romantic fellings'.

This guy should hang from the largest tree in town!!!! :angry:

http://www.wcpo.com/news/2005/local/09/20/search.html

Keeling's Van Found In Indiana; Suspect Might Be In Cincinnati

Reported by: 9News
Web produced by: Mark Sickmiller
Photographed by: 9News
Last updated: 9/20/2005 5:10:43 PM

Two major developments surfaced Tuesday in the search for Melvin Keeling, the Cincinnati man accused of killing a Deerfield Township teen in her home and two store clerks in northwest Indiana:

The suspect's getaway van was found in Gary, Indiana

Police received "credible information" that Keeling may be in Cincinnati
Getaway van found

Indiana State Police found the silver, 2000 Aerostar van in Gary, Indiana, outside of Chicago at 1:30 p.m. Tuesday.

Police suspect its also the same van used at the convenience store

in Jasper County, Indiana, where two clerks were gunned down at a convenience st
ore at I-65 and U.S. 24.

Keeling was not inside the abandoned van found Tuesday, which appeared to be parked on a city street.

The van was impounded by the Indiana State Police.

Keeling may be in Cincinnati

At 8:47 a.m. Tuesday, investigators with the Warren County Sheriff's Department say they received "credible information" that Keeling was seen in Over-The-Rhine near 12th and Main Streets.

It was one of many tips received Tuesday. The tips have turned up nothing, but folks are still encouraged to call.

"They do remain anonymous. We don't have caller ID. It's not a taped line. We do urge, they remain anonymous and they can trust us," said Greg Meadows of Crimestoppers, which can be reached at (513) 352-3040.

Keeling was last seen on surveillance video in northwest Indiana around 11 a.m. Monday, where he killed two women at a convenie
nce
stor
e, police said.

The U.S. Marshal's Great Lakes Fugitive Task Force out of Chicago along with the FBI have been called in to
help search for Keeling.

Details about Melvin Keeling

9News learned Tuesday that Keeling was employed at the Ford Motor Company in Sharonville and an insider tells 9News that security there is heightened.

In Deerfield Township, neighbors in the Loveland Park community continue to be on edge.

"I've lived here for 28 years and for the first time I've locked my door. I've always been at ease going about in this neighborhood and it's hard to believe this could happen here," said Mike Carpenter of the Loveland Park Baptist Church.

Police: Keeling leaves a trail of crimes

Police say Keeling shot and killed his neighbor, 13-year-old Katie Caudill, Monday morning at the home she shared with her grandmother.

Keeling is also charged with sexually abusing a child. Caudill was a friend of Kee
ling&#3
9;s step
-daughter and was assisting officers in the sex abuse investigation.

Investigators say after murdering the teen, Keeling killed two store clerks at a gas station in Jasper
County, Indiana.

Girl's grandmother feared missing

Linda Wilson, Katelind Caudill's grandmother who found her dead in their home Monday morning, stayed with relatives Monday night, afraid to stay in her own home.

Early Tuesday morning, Wilson, 58, woke up and said she needed to go for a drive, relatives said.

Wilson was then missing for about eight hours. Relatives called police and Wilson was eventually found at another relative's home.

Family members are concerned for their safety, as Katelind was possibly killed because of her involvement in Keeling's child-molestation investigation.

Police outside Kings Middle School

One police car was sitting outside Katelind's school Tuesday morning, possibly to increase security after Monday&#39
;s homicide

If
you have any information about Melvin Keeling's whereabouts, please call Crimestoppers at (513) 352-3040. You don't have to give your name and you may be eligible for a reward if your tips lead to an arrest.

http://www.channelcincinnati.com/news/4999026/detail.html

Slain Girl's Aunt Says Family Frightened Of Killer's Next Move

POSTED: 6:54 pm EDT September 20, 2005
UPDATED: 7:16 pm EDT September 20, 2005

NORWOOD, Ohio -- An aunt of the 13-year-old girl killed in her grandmother's home Monday said the shooting has the family frightened for their lives, News 5's Juliette Vara reported.

Katelind Caudill was involved in an investigation into allegations of rape and sexual imposition against her neighbor, Melvin Keeling, now wanted in the shooting deaths of two other people.

"Everyone's scared because we don't know what he's going to do," Brandice Sparkman said.

Sparkman said the teen was in her bedroom, brushing her hair for school, when sh

e was shot in the head.

Now, Sparkman can't even look at pictures of her niece
without breaking down into tears.

"Katelind was my favorite," she said. "I don't understand why. Why would you shoot a 13-year-old?"

A fund to pay for Caudill's funeral was set up Tuesday, and donations are being taken at any U.S. Bank branch.

http://www.channelcincinnati.com/news/4997635/detail.html

Slaying Suspect's Van Found In Indiana
Keeling Reportedly Seen In Cincinnati Tuesday Morning

POSTED: 2:47 pm EDT September 20, 2005
UPDATED: 7:39 pm EDT September 20, 2005

CINCINNATI -- Authorities in three states spent Tuesday tracking down leads on a man accused of killing three people in two states, News 5 reported.

The Indiana State Police said they found Melvin Keeling's van in Gary, Ind., earlier in the day, but several phone calls from Keeling's cell phone were made in St. Paul, Ind., a town along Interstate 74 between Cincinnati and Indianapolis, News 5 reported.

Residents of St. Paul were warned to keep windows and doors locked, and not to answer the door for any strangers.

Police said the se

arch for Keeling in St. Paul was later canceled because there was
no trace of him in the town.

Warren County officials believe Keeling could be in the Tri-State. Someone who claims he knows Keeling reported seeing him at 12th and Vine streets in Over-the-Rhine Tuesday morning.

Cincinnati police are passing out Keeling's picture to officers at roll call, telling them he may be in town. Police have received four calls so far of people claiming they saw Keeling downtown, in Over-the-Rhine and in the West End.

In Gary, dozens of law enforcement officers converged on Keeling's silver Ford Aerostar van in the 800 block of Durban Avenue. In Chicago, police said they have been running down leads all day.

Police believe Keeling shot his next-door neighbor, Katie Caudill, 13, in her Deerfield Township home Monday morning, then drove toward Chicago. He allegedly stopped at a convenience store in northern Indiana and shot two women working there.

Warren County investigat
ors
said
they think Keeling killed Caudill in retaliation for her help in a child rape inve
stigation against him, London reported. Investigators said her help was "minimal," but that Keeling wouldn't have known that.

Investigators didn't talk to Caudill until Saturday, and Keeling had not been interviewed. But investigators said it's fair to assume he had seen police in the neighborhood.

Caudill's grandmother said the teen was going to testify against Keeling, who has been charged with two counts of rape and 24 counts of gross sexual imposition against a child. She also said Keeling abused his stepdaughter, Caudill's best friend.

The gross sexual imposition allegedly began three years ago, and the rapes occurred in the past month.

Police said Keeling entered the home where Caudill lived with her grandmother and shot the Kings Junior High School seventh-grader as she was getting ready for school.

About four hours later, Keeli
ng kill
ed two w
orkers at a Family Express convenience store in Remington, Ind., about 75 miles southeast of Chicago, police said. Pol
ice said they believed Keeling went into the store to rob it. They said they identified him from the store's security camera.

Family Express has offered a $10,000 reward for information that leads to Keeling's capture and conviction.

http://www.wkrc.com/news/local/story.aspx?...D6-29E05069A816

Manhunt Intensifies For Suspect In Three Killings

LAST UPDATE: 9/20/2005 1:28:51 PM

Video

A manhunt is underway across the midwest for a local man accused in a killing spree.

Melvin Keeling's first victim was Katelind Caudill, 13, investigators said. She was shot to death inside her grandmother's Deerfield Township home around 7:00 a.m. Monday.

The 7th grader was assisting investigators in a child sex abuse case against Keeling, but was not the victim, investigators said.

Keeling then gunned down two gas station workers in Remington, Indiana about four hours after Caudill's murder, investigators said. Indiana State Police believe he needed money to stay on th

e run.

Keeling became the prime suspect thanks to the elabora
te security system at the gas station, investigators said.

Remington is about 80 miles south of Chicago. Authorities believe Keeling may be hiding out in that area.

Keeling's former neighbor told Local 12 she couldn't believe what she heard on the news.

"He was a very nice guy, a hard working guy and he loved his kids," she said. "He took care of people's kids, you know, he was just such a nice person."

She said Keeling started to change when he and his family moved out of Bond Hill three years ago.

"He would just hit the wall and was just acting weird you know,cause he never act like that when he was living here."

Melvin Keeling is about 5'7" and weighs about 145 pounds. He's driving a 2000 silver Ford Windstar Minivan. It has Ohio plates DW18AW. If you see him, call 911 or Crimestoppers at (513) 352-3040.

How many tens of thousands of times will the scene be repeated in the coming decades if the White do not wake up and dispatch all the anti-social coloreds?

shoot2.jpg

This crime was covered on foxnews today on the O'Reilly Factor. They played the grandmother's 911 call and showed Katelind Caudill & Savage Negro Beast Keeling.

So a 43 year old nigger is screwing 13 year old white girls and no one had the balls to go kill him?

What is a 43 year old nigger doing in reach of 13 year old white girls? Someone is going to have to answer for this.

I just listened to the 911 call from the Grandmother of Katelind Caudill. God ONLY knows I much I want to find this NIGGER and what I would do with him and to him.

Niggers are the diabolical stench of hell in our midst...they are not even equal to the worst in the "animal kingdom"...for their evil is without excuse and thus, are fit for only one thing and that is death.

This NIGGER should have been eliminated a long time ago.

And this should be a warning to WHITES not to associate with NIGGERS...not to allow NIGGERS near your children...for NIGGERS will destroy them by bringing them down to the level of a NIGGER and the level of a NIGGER is DEATH...they are the "walking spiritually dead" for there is NO GOOD IN A NIGGER. Whoever and whatever a NIGGER touches is cursed for NIGGERS are a curse to mankind as the feral savage animal that they are.

THIS NIGGER

epitomizes what a true nigger is, what it t
hinks, what it feels, and is a OPEN REVELATION FROM THE BOWELS OF HELL OF THE TRUE NATURE OF A NIGGER... PURE EVIL!

Originally posted by war eagle@Sep 21 2005, 12:39 AM

THIS NIGGER epitomizes what a true nigger is, what it thinks, what it feels, and is a OPEN REVELATION FROM THE BOWELS OF HELL OF THE TRUE NATURE OF A NIGGER... PURE EVIL!
War Eagle

I am convinced that you don't like niggers!! Me either!!

Gman

Back