XTwitter News, XTwitter Wars

UN Regional country of Mexico's office is in the Darien Gap (Red dot).
All the bluish dots are regional outposts, helping immigrants along their way through SoAmerica, Haiti, Africa, Mexico, #1 destination USA.

On October 14, 2009, Lord Christopher Monckton, former science advisor to British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher, delivered a scathing refutation of the concept of human-caused global warming at Bethel University in St. Paul, Minnesota. During his presentation, Lord Monckton focused on the UN climate treaty that was being proposed for the United Nations Climate Change Conference in Copenhagen that December. He warned:

I read that treaty. And what it says is this: that a world government is going to be created. The word “government” actually appears as the first of three purposes of the new entity. The second purpose is the transfer of wealth from the countries of the West to third world countries…. And the third purpose of this new entity, this government, is enforcement.
Not just any government, mind you. “They are about to impose a communist world government on the world,” warned Monckton.

FO-map2_2500_1560px.png

Last edited:
WAR CAMPS.
MUST listen, 2 minutes Michael Yon analyses

text, in case tweet disappears
"[Sec of Homeland Security] Mayorkas... went to that camp [a staging 'war camp' for Chinese invaders] and I have footage that I shot of him in that camp [on] April 18th, 2022... Our money... has built a Chinese camp—the Chinese are invading the United States with American help." Combat correspondent and author Michael Yon (
@Michael_Yon
) describes for Stuart Turley (
@STUARTTURLEY16
) how the U.S. is funding "war camps" (Turley's term) for Chinese invaders. Yon says Secretary of Homeland Security Alejandro Mayorkas (
@AliMayorkas
) has even visited one of the sites in person. "Mayorkas physically went to that camp [a staging 'war camp' for Chinese invaders] and I have footage that I shot of him in that camp [on] April 18th, 2022..." Yon tells Turley. "Our money... has built a Chinese camp—the Chinese are invading the United States with American help." "Mayorkas is doing it, as is Biden and the rest—we are being invaded by our own people [and] we're going to be murdered..." Yon exclaims. "I mean dead. I don't mean economically murdered, I don't mean losing jobs, I mean they're going to freakin' kill us in large numbers." The combat correspondent says the invaders will "easily shut the grid off" and "easily poison the water..." He notes that there are "tens of thousands... of military-aged males [at a minimum] that recently came through... the Darién Gap..." "We are absolutely flooded," Yon adds. He says that it is even "easily believable" that hundreds of thousands of military-aged male invaders are already present in the U.S.

Last edited:

Alejandro Mayorkas was the architect of DACA and a board member of HIAS (the Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society), A group who were caught red-handed funding and funneling the invasion of illegal aliens into Texas and other red states. When Mayorkas was questioned about his loyalty or his failure to secure our southern border-his rebuttal was essentially: “you’re antisemitic”

Last edited:
HELPERS, can come and go at will. Isn't that convenient.
SHALL WE CALL THEM The 5 DANCING ISRAELIS?

DHS Announces Start of Applications for Visa-Free Travel to U.S. for Eligible Israeli Citizens and Nationals​

Release Date: October 19, 2023

Last edited:
DHS Sec'y MAYORKAS got started asap.

DHS Awards FY 2021 Citizenship and Integration Grants​

Release Date: September 20, 2021

Nearly $10 Million Awarded to Expand Citizenship Preparation Services in 25 States
WASHINGTON— Today, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) awarded nearly $10 million in grants to 40 organizations in 25 states to help prepare lawful permanent residents (LPRs) for naturalization. The fiscal year (FY) 2021 grants will run through September 2023 and provide funding to organizations that prepare LPRs for naturalization and promote civic integration through increased knowledge of English, U.S. history, and civics.
“DHS is proud to support organizations that help individuals prepare to become citizens and promote their successful integration in our communities,” said Secretary Mayorkas. “These organizations help strengthen our identity as a welcoming nation of immigrants.”
“USCIS is committed to providing information about the benefits, responsibilities and opportunities of citizenship, and the naturalization process,” said USCIS Director Ur M. Jaddou. “Through the USCIS grants program, we ensure that community organizations can equip the immigrants they serve with the tools they need to be successful.”
USCIS awarded the grants through two competitive funding opportunities. The first funding opportunity supports organizations that provide citizenship instruction and naturalization application assistance to LPRs. The second funding opportunity supports organizations that provide extended integration services to LPRs who have entered the United States as refugees or who have been granted asylum. In making final award decisions, USCIS considered grantees’ past performance, when applicable.
USCIS seeks to expand availability of high-quality citizenship and integration services throughout the country under the Citizenship and Integration Grant Program:

• Citizenship Instruction and Naturalization Application Services: This opportunity will fund public or nonprofit organizations that offer both citizenship instruction and naturalization application services to LPRs. USCIS has awarded 39 organizations up to $250,000 each for two years through this opportunity.
  • Refugee and Asylee Integration Services Program: This opportunity will provide extended integration services with a focus on individualized programming to former refugees and asylees to attain the skills and knowledge required for successful citizenship. The program will also provide other services that help foster a sense of belonging to the United States. The grantee must design an integration support program that provides a suite of services to program beneficiaries to promote long-term civic integration and citizenship.
USCIS received support from Congress through appropriations to make these funding opportunities available to communities. The Citizenship and Integration Grant Program has awarded approximately $112 million through 513 competitive grants to immigrant-serving organizations in 39 states and the District of Columbia since it began in 2009. Now in its 13th year, the program has helped more than 290,500 LPRs prepare for citizenship.
For additional information on the Citizenship and Integration Grant Program for fiscal year 2021, visit www.uscis.gov/grants.

Back