XTwitter News, XTwitter Wars

The black hyenas, 13 on 1.
Older clip, classic blacks, still relevant on black hyenas traveling in packs to commit random brutality against an innocent man.
This was a 'wilding' event for an ambush, they all gathered earlier to hunt for a White victim.

Watch how it unfolds.
2/5/2023 ADDED A QUOTE FROM
CBS NEWS
At about 4 a.m. on August 17, at the intersection of 5th Street and Hennepin Avenue, a man stands by himself while looking down at his phone. Slowly but surely, people approach him to talk. Eventually he is surrounded, beaten and left unconscious -- all so the thieves could take his phone and wallet.

Last edited:
Of course I'm going to share the link, no one else will on XTwitter.
Excuse me for calling February "Watching out for Negroes" month.

Police told Fox News that an “incredible” law enforcement investigation led to the arrest of 16 people in connection to the videos. They face assault and robbery charges, among others.

News punks removed the linked article.

Last edited:

2/5/2023 ADDED QUOTE FROM ARTICLE
At about 4 a.m. on August 17, at the intersection of 5th Street and Hennepin Avenue, a man stands by himself while looking down at his phone. Slowly but surely, people approach him to talk. Eventually he is surrounded, beaten and left unconscious -- all so the thieves could take his phone and wallet.

That was these nigga's mob jobs, hunt Whites down, set them up for the hyena swarm, then gang beatdown, humiliate and rob them.

Last edited:
The college in Washington State's Biology professor, Bret Weinstein, is or was once to be a very good and 'fair to students' professor. Him and his wife were ostracized by 'people of color' over the Halloween costume email. Yes he is Jewish, considered to be a common Jew, fairly apolitical. I believe at this stage on immigration, people ought to listen, rather than 'kill the messenger'. Michael Yon [Green Beret at age 19] has also been down to the Darien Gap, I followed Yon for several years.

We already know 'Fidelito' Justin Trudeau is a far left progressive revolutionary.
I've got to find and post the map of the UN facilities 'operation' along the migratory routes. Bret talks about them.

Anyways ... you will learn more in this talk, about China's involvement & their military down in the Gap, the Pan American Highway with the huge steel reinforced bridge being built to connect N & S America to bypass Darien Gap, than you'll learn watching thee 'News' on the future larger invasion. Related to the excess number of Chinese males d/t their 1 child policy now used as a weapon in their military. This is likely r/t the huge number of Chines males of military age coming across the Southern border. We already know they HAVE had military training, coming into the USA with military issue gear.

What is a Parasitoid? - it gets most interesting after 41 minutes, in his analyses of our destructive government, most of which I've been warning about for years.

Last edited:
The ***Krassenstein*** twins.
In fact the Associated Press also did something similar in 2020, and gave this reasoning: “We agree that white people’s skin color plays into systemic inequalities and injustices, and we want our journalism to robustly explore these problems,” John Daniszewski, the AP’s vice president for standards said. “But capitalizing the term white, as is done by white supremacists, risks subtly conveying legitimacy to such beliefs.” For the record, at the time, the The National Association of Black Journalists and some Black scholars said white should be capitalized, too. There is little doubt in my mind that there are actual systemic problems in this country that impact African Americans and other minorities negatively. The way to correct it isn't this though.

Negro
Nigger
Negress

Niger

Back