Now on the Menu: Microwaved Niglet - China Arnold guilty in retrial

The Bobster

Senior News Editor since 2004
http://www.nbc10.com/news/10414500/detail.html

Mom Allegedly Microwaves Baby

POSTED: 12:53 pm EST November 28, 2006
UPDATED: 3:10 pm EST November 28, 2006

10415082_240X180.jpg

DAYTON, Ohio -- A mother was arrested on suspicion of murdering her newborn daughter by microwaving the baby in an oven.

China Arnold, 26, was jailed Monday on a charge of aggravated murder, more than a year after she brought her dead month-old baby to a hospital. Bail was set Tuesday at $1 million.

"We have reason to believe, and we have some forensic evidence that is consistent with our belief, that a microwave oven was used in this death," said Ken Betz, director of the Montgomery County coroner's office.

He said the evidence included high-heat internal injuries and the absence of external burn marks on the baby, Paris Talley.

Arnold was arrested soon after the baby's death in August 2005, then was released while authorities investigated further. Betz said the case was difficult because "there is not a lot of scientific research and data on the effect of microwaves on human beings."

The death was ruled homicide by hyperthermia, or high body temperature. The absence of external burns ruled out an open flame, scalding water or a heating pad as the cause, Betz said. (Now don't you be giving the mammies any ideas.)

Arnold's lawyer, Jon Paul Rion, said his client had nothing to do with her child's death and was stunned when investigators told her that a microwave might have been involved.

"China -- as a mother and a person -- was horrified that such an act could occur," Rion said.

The night before the baby was taken to the hospital, Arnold and the child's father went out for a short time and left Paris with a baby sitter, Rion said. The mother didn't sense anything out of the ordinary until the next morning, when the child was found unconscious, Rion said.

Arnold has three other children. (Ah, three more courses!)

In 2000, a Virginia woman was sentenced to five years in prison for killing her month-old son in a microwave oven. Elizabeth Renee Otte claimed she had no memory of cramming her son in the microwave and turning on the appliance in 1999. Experts said that Otte suffered from epilepsy and that her seizures were followed by blackouts.

Re: Now on the Menu: Microwaved Niglet

10413334_240X180.jpg

China Arnold

Prosecutor Seeks Death Penalty In Microwaved Baby Case
December 7, 2006

DAYTON, Ohio -- A mother suspected of killing her month-old daughter in 2005 by putting her in a microwave oven was indicted Thursday on a charge of aggravated murder, and the prosecutor said he would seek the death penalty.

The indictment against China Arnold, 26, does not provide details on the death of Paris Talley. Investigators have said evidence that includes high-heat internal injuries and the absence of external burn marks on the baby were consistent with a microwave oven.

"The Montgomery County coroner came to the conclusion that the injuries sustained by this baby could have only been caused by being placed into a microwave oven and having that oven turned on and cooked the baby to death," Montgomery Country Prosecutor Mathias Heck Jr. said at a news conference.

Heck said Arnold would be subject to the death penalty if convicted because the victim was a child.

Heck said the baby was killed in the early-morning hours of Aug. 30, 2005, at Arnold's home. He declined to discuss motive or release any other details about the case.

Arnold took the baby to a hospital after finding her unconscious at home, according to defense attorney Jon Paul Rion. He said she told hospital officials she did not know what had happened to the child.

Rion has said Arnold had nothing to do with her daughter's death and was stunned when she was told a microwave might have been involved. He said she plans to plead not guilty.

"China has the moral courage and the confidence in her God that the truth will come out in this case," Rion said. "We will seek every single way possible to communicate to our government and to the jury in this case that China is innocent of all the charges."

Police said a microwave oven was taken as evidence. Ken Betz, director of the Montgomery County coroner's office, said the case was difficult because there is not a lot of scientific research on the effect of microwaves on humans.

The night before the baby was taken to the hospital, Arnold and the child's father went out for a short time and left the child with a baby sitter, Rion said. The mother didn't sense anything out of the ordinary until the next morning, when the child was found unconscious, Rion said.

Arnold was arrested Nov. 27. She is being held on $1 million bond in the Montgomery County Jail.

Heck said he will ask the court to order Arnold held without bond. She is scheduled to be arraigned Tuesday.

orville.jpg

Mistah Orbille say: Takes de baby out of de microwave befo'e you cooks de popcorn, dummy!

China Arnold's attorneys say she had nothing to do with her baby's death in 2005.

The Ohio woman says she came home from a night of drinking and fell asleep, only to be awakened by the baby's cries. Prosecutors tell a much different story. They accuse the 27-year-old of killing her infant daughter by putting her in a microwave oven.

Jury selection is beginning today for Arnold's trial.

Coroner's officials have said one-month-old Paris Talley suffered high-heat internal injuries and had no external burns. A detective says Arnold told him: "If I hadn't gotten so drunk, I guess my baby wouldn't have died." He's also said the woman told him she didn't know how the baby suffered the fatal injuries.

The woman could face the death penalty if she's convicted

Boons just keeping up with white technology. Why take so much time and mess to boil up a niglet when you can just pop it in the microwave?? Makes perfect sense for the busy negress mammy on the go!!

gman

China, Paris....Dey beez some globe-trotting niggers!

”��Ã…¡”šÃ‚«If I hadn't gotten so drunk, I guess my baby wouldn't have died.

Earlier this month, defense witness Robert Belloto, a hospital pharmacist,http://www.newnation.co/

forums/images/smilies/NNN/lol.gif testified he does not believe it would have been possible for Arnold to place the baby in the microwave because the woman was so intoxicated.
Works for me. :rolleyes:

Fine the negress the standard dead-niglet dumping fee, and give it a crime-fighter medal.....Next case!

Mammy said duh niglet 'Fit right in'

A 27-year-old mum admitted cooking her baby in a microwave oven, a court has heard.
January 31, 2008

China Arnold wrapped her niglet Paris in a blanket, put her in the oven and she "fit right in".

It is alleged she was drunk.

Arnold, of Dayton, Ohio, denies the aggravated murder of her month-old groidling daughter Paris Talley in August 2005.

The jury of nine men and three women at Montgomery County Common Pleas court saw Arnold show little emotion during the opening statement by the prosecution.

Daniel Brandt, the Montgomery County prosecutor, said Arnold told US authorities: "I killed my baby."

"'I killed my baby'. Those are the words of the defendant," Mr Brandt said.

"'I wrapped her up. I put her in the microwave. I turned the microwave on and I went outside. She fit right in'.":lol:

John Paul Rion, defending Arnold, said the evidence would show Arnold did not purposely take the life of her baby.:confused:

Coroner's officials have said the baby suffered high-heat internal injuries and had no external burns.

They have ruled out scalding water, open flame or other possible causes of death that could have damaged the skin.

Mr Rion said that other people had access to the baby, that Arnold was intoxicated to the point of blacking out when the child died and that people questioned about the case had changed their stories.http://www.newnation.co/

forums/images/smilies/rolleyes.gif

He also raised questions about the reliability of the science when it comes to determining the effect of microwaves on humans.http://www.newnation.co/

forums/images/smilies/rolleyes.gif

Arnold faces the death sentence if convicted.

'Microwave Mammy' Back In The News

Court Hears Motive On Why Mother Allegedly Put Her Baby In A Microwave Oven
(Because it did not want to take the time to cook it in a conventional oven, STUPID! Is that not what microwaves are for?)

http://www.citynews.ca/news/news_19282.aspx

mom1.jpg

China Arnold
The Stunning Beauty

Tuesday February 5, 2008
CityNews.ca Staff
Why would anyone commit one of the most heinous acts in recent memory? The incredible answer may have emerged in a Dayton, Ohio courtroom on Monday. The case is one we first told you about in November 2006. It involves a woman named China Arnold (left), who's accused of putting her baby in a microwave oven and hitting the 'on' button.

The child was rushed to hospital in August 2005, but was already dead when it arrived. An autopsy revealed the little girl had succumbed to high body temperature but with no signs of exposure to any heat source, experts were baffled by the reasons. It took them months to discover the horrifying truth - someone had apparently put the child in a microwave oven.

Weeks later, 26-year-old China Arnold, the baby's mother, was charged with aggravated murder. More than two years have passed since that awful day but there's never been any reason given why someone would allegedly commit such an unthinkable act - until now.

A court has heard testimony from Arnold's husband, who claims his wife told him in a phone conversation that his carousing with other women was the reason she supposedly did it. "She told me if I wouldn't be out cheating, my baby would still be alive," Terrell Talley testified.

But the defence got the husband to admit that both were drinking heavily that day and that other people had access to the infant. According to the witness, the couple had been fighting over whether Talley was really the father. They'd quaffed down nearly a pint of booze before going out to a local amusement park, leaving the baby with the defendant's sister.

When they returned, still very intoxicated, the fight broke out again and this time Talley admits slapping Arnold and shoving her to the ground after she bit him on the lip. He left the apartment, returning to find his wife passed out on the couch and the child lying at her feet.

He then went to sleep and when he awoke, he noticed the strange red mark on the unresponsive baby's face. They rushed the girl to the ER, but it was already too late.

Arnold has pleaded not guilty to the charges against her. She could face the death penalty if she's convicted.

Betz said the case was difficult because "there is not a lot of scientific research and data on the effect of microwaves on human beings."

Looks like niggers are leading the way...

I sure does William. A nigger first in pioneering research maybe. :taser:..

OMG, check this out!

Mistrial declared in microwave baby case​
Posted: Monday, February 11, 2008 at 4:41 p.m.

DAYTON (AP) -- A judge declared a mistrial Monday in the case of woman accused of killing her month-old baby by burning her in a microwave, finding that new defense witnesses bolster her innocence claim.

Judge John Kessler made the decision after hearing testimony privately from a juvenile who said he was at the apartment complex of defendant China Arnold on the August 2005 night her infant died. The judge did not give details about juvenile's testimony.

(Copyright 2008 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)

Back