XTwitter News, XTwitter Wars

Happy 420 Day, to the Jews who popularized "420" gateway drug drug trafficking drug mafia black drug dealers black drug murders civil disobedience day:
Steve Capper, Dave Reddix, Jeffrey Noel, Larry Schwartz, and Mark Gravich.

To the stupid thieves, please stop stealing the GD 420 road signs.
STOP DRIVING WHEN YOU GET "HIGH", YOU WORTHLESS MOUTH BREATHING MORONS.

Drivers stoned on marijuana test their driving skills

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HITLER.

iu

Last edited:
HIGHLIGHT for 4/20 MORONS.

A typical black invasion into White people's homes.
iu

We raped then murdered a young White pregnant woman, stood there and watched her bleed to death. We laughed, and laughed about it for everyone. I felt no remorse, I even admitted I was having fun raping & killing her, a wife, a mother of a 1 yr old.

###

My name is Simeon Adams. I was 16
when I robbed a gun store a week before I murdered Nathan, a White expectant father, I kill people just for the thrill of it.
Simeon asked Nathan to strip, and as the 24-year-old reached for his shoes, Simeon shot him in the abdomen.
MY NAME IS SIMEON ADAMS - I AM SMEGMA, A NIGGER SOCIOPATH.

ifobamahadasonhemightlaughlikethis-300x225.jpg

Last edited:
Hi, we are 19-year old Rapheal Willis and 20-year old Fabian Brown.
We're both black. We like to hunt and kill random people, especially White people.

Around 6am on November 20th, two BLACK men were “bored, looking for something to do, and so decided kill someone White for fun. Their first plan was to knock on area doors, shooting the first person who answered.

First 'Thrill Killer' Pleads Guilty in Bicyclist's Murder

Last edited:
Why & for What reason do you think all male immigrants are brought into ANY country for?

If the #2A cannot be destroyed, they've tried, then, this is what the USA will get.

The entire rhetoric around the anti-gun "movement" has increased gun sales astronomically. Before
every civil war, "Leaders" including leaders from other countries have made sure the "targeted country for civil war" populace was well armed.
They also made sure that the invaders had access to arms.
But I guess 10's of millions of American morons didn't notice OR comprehend the real reasons for
10,800 AR receivers ILLEGALLY shipped from China into black Louisville

https://www.cbp.gov › newsroom › local-media-release › 10800-assault-weapons-parts-seized-cbp-louisville
10,800 Assault Weapons Parts Seized by CBP in Louisville
LOUISVILLE, Ky—At the Express Consignment Operations hubs in Louisville U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) officers seized a shipment from China that contained over 10,000 Assault Weapons parts being smuggled into the country.

FULL SCALE CIVIL WAR IS PLANNED FOR PARIS. THESE AFGHANS ARE TRYING TO KICK OFF A GROUND WAR.

Before it was called black lives matter, SINCE THE EARLY 1900s the CCP has operatives in USA,
RED CHINA NOW STARTS AND RUNS
ALL BLACK LIVES MATTER RIOTS, LOOTING, SMASH N GRABS, ETC IN USA.

BLACKS take over the streets of USA in a terrifying show of force against the local population.
Hundreds of BLACKS have stormed through the streets setting off smoke, attacking vehicles and causing havoc.
YOU ARE WATCHING RED CHINA OPERATIVES ATTEMPTING TO CAUSE MAJOR CIVIL WAR USA.

The forgotten alliance between Black activists and China

Sep 28, 2020 China's support for the Black Lives Matter movement seems opportunistic, given its own poor record on human rights. But throughout the early to mid-20th century, China's leaders and Black ...

Everyone screaming that USA must fund Ukraine are found in the following A to Z list.​

Chuck Schumer, Amy Goodman, Antony Blinken, Sheldon Adfelson family, spy Valerie Plame, Pritzker family, Steven Spielberg, Sylvester Stallone, sooooooooooooooo many, many are also in Biden's Administration.

#1 FUN FACT: If "it" is not good for the Jews, they won't be demanding "whatever" the flavor of "it" is.
#2 FUN FACT: Ukraine is Israel #2.
Khazar Theory stands, considering the "Encyclopedia of Ukraine" & other history books, many are online.

American people of Ukrainian-Jewish descent​

YOU decide, are these 2 violent thugs "niggers" or "blacks"?

A drive by, the 2 sees a White woman walking, they stop car, they jump out attack her to steal her purse.

NEW: 21-year-old University of Minnesota student ROBBED at gunpoint on a Sunday afternoonThe victim believes she was possibly targeted because she was wearing large noise-canceling headphonesThe thugs stole her backpack with her keys and wallet. All three vehicles shown in the video are connectedThis incident happened near Marcy Park in Dinkytown near the University of MinnesotaSource:
@LouRaguse

Last edited:
There’s a lot of these stories coming out of assisted living facilities with “care” workers from a particular demographic.
STOP TAKING YOUR ELDERS WHERE THESE BLACK DEMONS "WORK"
BLACK ON WHITE.

NEW: Caregiver caught viciously beating a 93-year-old dementia patient with a soiled diaper before trying to choke her out' [The victim] has no idea what's going on,' he said. 'She can't process what we process on a regular basis.'' But if that isn't enough, when she brought her hand across her throat in a chokehold, that can kill people, especially a 93-year-old.' The assault was captured on a nanny cam set up in the victim's room after her daughter noticed handprint bruises on her mother as far back as December.
Dontia Shawnra Arrington, 26, has been charged with torture with intent to cause cruel or extreme physical or mental pain and suffering
This happened at Landings of Genesee Valley in Flint, Michigan on April 4. 2024.

Back