XTwitter News, XTwitter Wars

HI, my name is Darriynn Ronnell Brown.
I AM A HOME INVADER.

I like to sodomize, then kill young WHITE boys after taking them
from their beds in the dark of night.
I stabbed Cash Gernon to death after raping him anally.
Then I left his body on the side of a road.
I HAVE NO CONSCIENCE,
I RAPE WITHOUT EMPATHY,
I KILL WITHOUT REMORSE.
I AM AN 18 y.o. SOCIOPATH; A DICK ON 2 LEGS.
I AM WHAT JOE & HILLARY WARNED YOU ABOUT IN 1995/6.
" African Americans, they are not just gangs of kids anymore. They are often the kinds of kids that are called superpredators — no conscience, no empathy. We can talk about why they ended up that way, but first, we have to bring them to heel." Hillary Clinton in 1996

cash-gernon-d-brown.jpg

BLACKS HAVE SPOKEN, SAYING FJB LOUD AND CLEAR.
BLACKS ARE LEAVING THE DEMOCRAT PARTY EN MASSE.

NEVER GIVE UP
NEVER SURRENDER
KEEP FIGHTING
SHOW THEM THAT THEY LOST
#donaldtrump #gangstaparadise #trump #maga

John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

Uploaded December 28, 2023
44,000 LIKES
370 DISLIKES

Never Give Up - TRUMP 2024 ( Gangsta's Paradise )​

Morning LOLZ @ Jews in Hollywood propping up the old senile brain dead dried up stick figure BIDEN.
It is through their propped up control of Biden that Jews are creating "Israel #2" in Ukraine.

Last edited:
Ferocious PALADIN, an active independent Journalist in Brazil. He uses EPIC music.
A paladin is a very brave knight from the past, trained to fight on a horse.
The modern civil wars & revolutions start on the internet within the minds of actors thousands of miles away to mobilize 1K - Millions of LARPers and continues until it explodes into a full on civil war out on the streets -- Social Media is for communication between mind warriors, known to be being addictive it is the drug for the masses, that becomes a poison, the antidote becomes the knife/bullet -- social media beefs leads to murder -- the warriors, both good and bad, are on their 'horse' which is the internet. There are many skilled and professional internet warriors on active campaigns operating 24/7; some of whom are military PsyWarriors, legit or rogue, and they are found in every country worldwide.
Read it for yourselves https://www.odni.gov/files/ODNI/documents/assessments/ATA-2024-Unclassified-Report.pdf
The past always repeats. There is nothing new under the sun (except >62,500 huge WSAC cloud gen systems worldwide).

Last edited:
FROM JUST ONE BUST
of a MEXICAN CRIMINAL

240226dc.png

Chemical broker sentenced to nearly 19 years for supplying drug cartel with massive amounts of fentanyl, meth precursors
Javier Algredo Vazquez, a 56-year-old resident of Queens, New York, was sentenced to 18 years and eight months in federal prison for conspiracy to manufacture and distribute methamphetamine for unlawful importation into the United States, conspiracy to distribute a List I chemical to manufacture methamphetamine for unlawful importation into the United States, and conspiracy to commit money laundering. Algredo Vazquez was convicted of the charges in July 2023.

According to court documents and evidence presented at trial, Algredo Vazquez procured more than 5 million kilograms of chemicals, including methylamine, and imported them into Mexico for the Cartel de Jalisco Nueva Generacion to produce illicit narcotics and traffic them into the United States. Algredo Vazquez also transferred millions of dollars from the United States to chemical suppliers in China and India to procure the chemicals.

Back