Really looks like Biden, et al., are TRYING to lose election--to put in Israel firster traitor

STUNNING: Libertarian VP Candidate’s Waffle House Tour in Ohio Is Outdrawing Joe Biden Rallies!

05:16 - News

Link: http://www.stationgossip.com/2020/10/stunning-libertarian-vp-candidates.html

As Sleepy Joe Biden’s rallies continue to draw only a handful of supporters and are populated mostly by media, Libertarian Vice Presidential candidate, Spike Cohen, seems to have a bigger following than Creepy Joe. Cohen’s Waffle House tour across Ohio is drawing several Libertarian supporters and even some media.

No little six foot circles here, as Cohen addressed his crowds, many with the audacity to not even wear face masks (photos by activist Kryssi Wichers):

The tour was also designed to capture media attention with it’s absurdity. They accomplished just that, as WSYX in Ohio reported:

We’ll see if Ol’ Leg Hairs Joe can, you know, with the, the, the, uhhh the thing, c’mon man, you know, draw a crowd of supporters this size.

Biden: ‘Nothing to’ Hunter Biden Laptop Story, ‘My Son’s an Honorable Man’

Breitbart
October 31st 2020, 6:56 am

Link: https://www.infowars.com/posts/biden-nothing-to-hunter-biden-laptop-story-my-sons-an-honorable-man/

"The Russians are engaged"

During an interview with Iowa’s KCRG on Friday, 2020 Democratic presidential nominee former Vice President Joe Biden stated that “there’s nothing to any” of the “smear” stories about his son, Hunter’s laptop and “my son’s an honorable man.”

Asked about the evidence of corrupt foreign deals on his son Hunter's laptop, Joe Biden falsely claims "there's nothing to any of that, it's all a smear" from Russia.

FACTS: The laptop is verified as authentic. While Biden claims Hunter "broke no laws," the FBI is investigating. pic.twitter.com/alLKtDdr1T

— Trump War Room – Text TRUMP to 88022 (@TrumpWarRoom) October 31, 2020

KCRG Anchor and Managing Editor Beth Malicki asked, “So, what about the Americans who really, today, only want me to ask you about Hunter Biden’s laptop, how are you going to get them to see that you are fighting for them, when they’re so dead set against you?”

Biden responded, “By the way, there’s nothing to any of that, nothing to any of that. It’s all a smear. Every major outfit, every serious investigator has pointed out that this is a smear. This is classic Trump. We have four days left, and all of a sudden, there’s a laptop. And you may recall, there’s also talk about, four months before, there was a similar thing that somebody had, allegedly. There’s overwhelming evidence that — from the intelligence community that the Russians are engaged. I mean, look, this is — my son’s an honorable man. And all the investigations that were done around the issue of what was going on in Ukraine, if you noticed, every one of the major people who worked for Trump, during the impeachment, went under oath, and under oath said, [Joe] Biden did his job. No law was broken. … Hunter Biden broke no laws.”

There’s a Reason Why Hunter Biden Acted in Such Maniacal and Reckless Ways

November 01, 2020  News

Link: http://www.madnesshub.com/2020/11/theres-reason-why-hunter-biden-acted-in.html

[see pics at site link, above]

How could a child grow up to be a man who dresses like this? What happened to create this sick individual participating in such demented acts?

We believe we may have found the culprit. Here is the compilation video of Vice President Joe Biden being creepy.

In any private sector organization Joe Biden would have been forced into some sort of harassment prevention training by now.

God only knows what went on behind closed doors at the Biden mansions.

Back