Niggers drown mo' dan whitey

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/24982210/

Boy’s death highlights a hidden danger: Dry drowning
10-year-old died more than an hour after getting out of swimming pool

By Mike Celizic
TODAYShow.com contributor

The tragic death of a South Carolina 10-year-old more than an hour after he had gone swimming has focused a spotlight on the little-known phenomenon called “dry drowning"� — and warning signs that every parent should be aware of.

“I’ve never known a child could walk around, talk, speak and their lungs be filled with water,"� Cassandra Jackson told NBC News in a story broadcast Thursday on TODAY.

On Sunday, Jackson had taken her son, Johnny, to a pool near their home in Goose Creek, S.C. It was the first time he’d ever gone swimming — and, tragically, it would be his last.

At some point during his swi
m, Johnny got some water in his lungs. He didn’t show any immediate signs of respiratory distress, but the boy had an accident in the pool and soiled himself. Still, Johnny, his sister and their mother walked home together.

“We physically walked home. He walked with me,"� Jackson said, still trying to understand how her son could have died. “I bathed him, and he told me that he was sleepy."�

Spongy material

Later, she went into his room to check on him. “I walked over to the bed, and his face was literally covered with this spongy white material,"� she said. “And I screamed."�

A family friend, Christine Meekins, was visiting and went to see what was wrong. “I pulled his arm and said, ”�’Johnny! Johnny!’ "� Meekins told NBC. “There was no response. I opened one of his eyes and I just knew inside my heart that it was something really bad."�

Johnny was rushed to a local hospital, but it was too late. Johnny had drowned, long after he got out
of the swimming pool.

According to the Centers for Disease Control, some 3,600 people drowned in 2005, the most recent year for which there are statistics. Some 10 to 15 percent of those deaths was classified as “dry drowning,"� which can occur up to 24 hours after a small amount of water gets into the lungs. In children, that can happen during a bath.

Dr. Daniel Rauch, a pediatrician from New York University Langone Medical Center, told TODAY’s Meredith Vieira that there are warning signs that every parent should be aware of. Johnny Jackson exhibited some of them, but unless a parent knows what to look for, they are easily overlooked or misinterpreted.

The three important signs, he said, are difficulty breathing, extreme tiredness and changes in behavior. All are the result of reduced oxygen flow to the brain.

Johnny had two of those signs — he was very tired when he got home, and he had had the accident in the pool. But like most parents, Cassandra Jackson had no idea thi
s could be related to water in his lungs.

Delayed reaction

Rauch said that the phenomenon of dry drowning is not completely understood. But medical researchers say that in some people, a small amount of inhaled water can have a delayed-reaction effect.

“It can take a while for the process to occur and to set in and cause difficulties,"� Rauch said. “Because it is a lung process, difficulty breathing is the first sign that you would be worried about."�

The second sign is extreme fatigue, which isn’t always easy to spot. “It’s very difficult to tell when your child is abnormally tired versus normal tired after a hot day and running around in the pool,"� Rauch said. “The job of the lungs is to get oxygen into the blood and your brain needs oxygen to keep working, so when your brain isn’t getting oxygen, it can start doing funny things. One of them is becoming excessively tired, losing consciousness and the inability to be aroused appropriately."�

Finall
y, there are changes in behavior, Rauch said — another tough call when dealing with very small children, whose moods and behavior can change from one minute to the next.

“Another response of the brain to not getting oxygen is to do different things,"� Rauch explained, saying parents should be concerned “if your child’s abnormally cranky, abnormally combative — any dramatic change from their normal pattern."�

He admitted, “It is very difficult to pick this up sometimes."� But spotting the warning signs and getting a suspected victim to an emergency room can save a life, he added.

Victims of dry drowning are treated by having a breathing tube inserted so that oxygen can be supplied under pressure to the lungs. “Then we just wait for the lung to heal itself,"� he said.

But for Cassandra Jackson, it’s knowledge gained too late. She and Meekins sat in her home, looking at pictures of the bright and happy son who was no more.

“He was very loving, full of life
,"� the grieving mother said. “That was my little man."�

nm_boy_pool2_080604_mn.jpg

I done crapped myself, den mammy
beat duh spongy nig stuffin' out of me.

but the boy had an accident in the pool and soiled himself......“I bathed him......
Mmmm-hmmm. Any investigator worth their salt can tell that this here is clear cut case of a botched ghettolobster.

A counselor to low-income high school students is dead after what authorities believe was an accidental drowning at the indoor pool at the University of Maryland, Baltimore County.

Twenty-five-year-old Deon Henry Junior died Wednesday night. A police report shows that Henry tried to see how long he could hold his breath while swimming with at least one friend, but never surfaced again. :rolleyes:

A lifeguard pulled him out of the pool and tried to revive him but was unsuccessful.

Henry was a health education teacher at Southwest Academy in Catonsville. He was working this summer with Upward Bound, which offers yea
r-round educational and other programs for low-income teens.

http://www.wyff4.com/news/16750363/detail.html

16-Year-Old Football Player Drowns On Outing
Boy Drowns While Swimming With Teammates
POSTED: 4:13 pm EDT June 30, 2008
UPDATED: 12:05 pm EDT July 1, 2008

SPARTANBURG, S.C. -- A Spartanburg High Schol football player drowned while on an outing with his teammates at an Upstate lake Monday afternoon.

Coroner's investigator Dwayne Corn said that Jarvis Lee Walker was swimming at Lake Bowen with members of the Vikings football team.

16754611_240X180.jpg

Corn said Walker was on a floating dock that had drifted about 20 yards from shore. He started to swim back to shore, but made it about halfway before he went under in about 7.5 feet of water, Corn said.

Several players, other people and a couple of the coaches tried to rescue Walke
r.

Corn said it took about five minutes for Walker to be brought to shore. Two coaches pulled him out of the water.

Paramedics performed CPR on Walker while he was being transported to Spartanburg Regional Medical Center, but they were unable to resuscitate him.

Walker was a rising 10th grader at Spartanburg High School. He was a defensive lineman on the high school football team.

Late Monday afternoon, Waker's teammates gathered at the high school to meet with grief counselors.

Walker’s family members said that they believe he knew how to swim, but the think he got a cramp.

"We all went up to the hospital,”��”�� Walker’s aunt said. “Family and friends gathered around. We shed our tears, but we knew he was in a better place."

The coroner’s office has ruled the death an "accidental drowning."

Terry Pruitt, Spartanburg District 7 associate superintendent told WYFF 4 that the cookout was not a school-sponsored event.

Pruitt said that the
student who were at the cookout were not required to swim. He said that at this time they could not rule out the possibility of disciplinary action against the coaches who were in attendance, but that for now, they are focusing on meeting the needs of the students and supporting Walker's family.

Pollution alert: Sunken niglet in Lake Michigan

http://cbs2chicago.com/local/boy.drowns.in.2.764463.html

swimnigaj4.jpg

S. Side Family Questions Drowning of Child
Reporting

Pamela Jones CHICAGO (CBS) ― A South Side family is mourning the loss of a five-year-old Saturday night.

The little boy fell into Lake Michigan on Thursday, and rescuers found him some 20 minutes later. It turns out the child was in the care of a family friend – a man that the family trusted, since he's a father himself, as CBS 2's Pamela Jones reports.

"I've just got nothing but memories – nothing but memories," said Rena Pulliam, an aunt of the victim. "I'll never see my nephew again, he'll never run and give me hugs and tell me he loves me."

Pulliam, the aunt of five-year-old Ronald Evans, clings to h
is photo. She says he was playing near the water at the harbor at 63rd Street, when he fell into Lake Michigan.

Evans' family says one of his mother's childhood friends offered to take the kids to the beach.

"He had came over and asked if he could take the kids to watch fireworks and shoot off fireworks and he was going to the beach," Pulliam said.

Saturday, near the scene, families say the accident is a painful reminder of how closely they have to watch children near the water.

"I keep them right here by me," said 16-year-old beachgoer Tiara Weatherall. "I watch them and they know not to go over there by the water."

Ronald Evans' family tells CBS 2, his mom and dad now face the additional anguish of not being able to afford to bury him. They're in the process of setting up a fund and they hope the community will help.

Evans' big sister was there when he drowned. Now she and her mother are questioning why the man entrusted with t
he kids' care somehow let the little boy slip away.

"My sister trusted him with her child and he never came back home and it's killing my sister that she let her baby go," Pulliam said.

Evans was pronounced dead at Chicago Comer Children's Hospital. His death has been ruled an accident.

Re: Pollution alert: Sunken niglet in Lake Michigan

http://cbs2chicago.com/local/boy.drowns.in.2.764463.html

swimnigaj4.jpg

"I'll never see my nephew again, he'll never run and give me hugs and tell me he loves me."
THAT MAY BE BUT....................

Innocent whites will never see him in a dark alley either, he will never run up to a defensless white and give them a brick to the head and tell them "GIMME YOUR MONEY CRACKER".:suspect:

Re: Pollution alert: Sunken niglet in Lake Michigan

Love how niggers sink like granite when they hit deep water!!! AT least the sport of swimming is safe from these fecal-colored ath-a-letes!!

http://www.newsobserver.com/news/story/1136636.html

Man tries to save friend; both drown
Nighttime swim at Neuse River park ends in tragedy

398-reg-1977350-1275401.embedded.prod_affiliate.3.jpg

William Riley, stepfather of drowning victim Michael Patrick McDowell, is consoled by his son Bryant Riley after getting word that McDowell's body was found in the Neuse.

RALEIGH - Milburnie Park, a recreation area on the Neuse River where two people drowned early Wednesday, is a popular hangout spot for young people, especially after dark, nearby residents say.

The city of Raleigh has owned the land around Milburnie Dam since 1981. City officials have posted a sign alongside the asphalt and gravel road leading to the river that says the park is closed from 11 p.m. until 6 a.m. and t
hat swimming and wading are not allowed without a lifeguard present.

"There is never a lifeguard present at that site," Kellee Beach, a spokeswoman with the city Parks and Recreation Department, said Wednesday. "It's only designated as a canoe launch site."

Nonetheless, at least three people tried to swim in the Neuse there about 2 a.m. Wednesday, authorities said. Two of them drowned. Emergency workers found the body of John Brian Taylor, 21, of Raleigh about 6:23 a.m. and found the second, Michael Patrick McDowell, 21, of Wendell shortly before noon.

I have seen the Neuse river....I could not imagine even touching the waters let alone swim in them..It is a cesspool of decayed bodies and sewage. When driving by it you can smell it. Its vile. Only a nigger would swim in it.

A good story, with a happy ending. As for the Neuse, they were prolly refilling thems jenkem jugs when the overpowering stench caused them to blackout and sink to the bottom.

398-reg-1977350-1275401.embedded.prod_affiliate.3.jpg

A little off topic, but you gotta love the colorful over-sized T-shirts that pass off as high fashion amongst the boonagers these days.​

16884661_240X180.jpg
Memorial Service For Drowning Victim, Todd Doxey
Former Hoover High Football Star Drowned In Oregon​
POSTED: 10:11 pm PDT July 15, 2008
UPDATED: 11:34 pm PDT July 15, 2008

SAN DIEGO -- He was a football star in the making, then suddenly, the victim of a deadly accident.

Family, friends and classmates gathered Tuesday night in City Heights to remember 19-year-old Todd Doxey.

He was once Hoover High’s shining star, among the top recruits in California.

Tuesday night, his name once again prominent, for all the wrong reasons, ad a community mourns a young life lost.

“You feel like this is not happening that you
're going to wake up and he's going to be over there, on the field where he became a star. He had so much promise,”��”�� said one speaker.

A large crowd once again gathered in the stands.

“Everybody's got to come together,”��”�� said another.

Not to cheer, but to remember a life cut short.

“The main thing, crying in my heart,”��”�� said one friend.

Fiends of Todd Doxey shared their shock, their grief.

His best friend struggled to find words.

Stunned friends, spoke just days after the accident that killed the Hoover High grad.

Doxey was swimming with some football teammates from the University of Oregon, when he jumped off a bridge, then got caught in a current.

Doxey's father, talked about a desperate call that went unanswered.

“My heart ached and I cried and I cried,”��”�� said Toddy Doxey.

The tears once again flowed. So did the memories of a hard-working, modest young man.

“He was unbelievable.”��”��

He was the first of
his family to go to college.

A coach's dream.

“He's the best football player I've ever coached, but he's also the best person I've ever coached,”��”�� said his former coach.

http://www.nbc10.com/newsarchive/16926115/detail.html

Body Of Teen Rock Fish Recovered From Sicklerville Lake

POSTED: 7:39 pm EDT July 18, 2008
UPDATED: 10:37 pm EDT July 18, 2008

Rescue crews said Friday night they have recovered the body of a 14-year-old girl who went under in Sicklerville Friday night.

The lake is located off Flagstone Drive.

Several crews were on floating devices, jet skis and lifeboats as they were searching the waters.

NBC 10's Mike Strug reported that the teenager, who was not immediately identified, went under in the abandoned quarry just after 6 p.m. The quarry is filled with water so deep, a dive school operates on the far shore.

The teenager was reportedly swimming with friends, Strug said. Despite the "No Swimming" signs, on a hot summer day, the quarry is a popular place to cool off.

Officials did not release any other information.

http://www.nbc10.com/news/16874052/detail.html

Two Dead, One Missing In Jersey Shore Rip Currents

POSTED: 6:22 am EDT July 14, 2008
UPDATED: 9:36 pm EDT July 14, 2008

CAPE MAY COUNTY, N.J. -- Storm-driven waves and currents appear to have claimed the lives of three swimmers at the Jersey shore, authorities said Sunday.

The National Weather Service said the tricky surf is because of Bertha, now a tropical storm, far out in the Atlantic Ocean and approaching Bermuda. The currents are expected to stick around at least for the next few days.

One swimmer drowned and another disappeared following a Saturday evening swim off the Wildwood beach, while a swimmer died after being rescued from waves in Atlantic City on Saturday afternoon.

The missing swimmer is presumed dead, officials said.

"My son is missing, he's not dead. Im thinking he might be washed up somewhere, injured. I don't know that," John Moore, the missing man's father, said.

When loved ones recorded the swimmers venturing into the water, they never could have imagined that the scene on the home video would be followed by sheer horror.

"Right now I'm not together because my son's not here," Moore said. "I have a wife and children and this is hurting them very much."

A fast-moving rip current swept Moore's 28-year-old son Juan away from Wildwood's Schellenger Avenue beach around 7 p.m. Saturday, along with Juan's 36-year-old brother-in-law, Ismael Lopez, and a friend.

The friend made it out alive. Lopez, of Wildwood, died, and Moore, of Philadelphia, remains missing.

Coast Guard personnel, using a vessel and a helicopter, searched for Moore in Wildwood until 7:29 a.m. Sunday, when the effort was halted, Coast Guard Petty Officer Chris McLaughlin said.

"It's beyond the chance of survivability for
someone to be out there without a life vest," McLaughlin said.

"We want to get some closure because my son, he's my son; that's part of my life. He was a hard-working young man. He had two little boys," Moore said.

Lifeguards were off duty when the three found themselves in danger, but an after-hours beach patrol response team arrived at the scene one minute after learning of the situation.

"People didn't follow basic rules of going in the ocean," Wildwood Beach Patrol Chief Lou Cirelli said.

Rip current warnings had been posted along the Jersey coast all weekend, thanks to conditions caused by now-tropical storm Bertha.

Cirelli said once the lifeguards leave the beach, so should any thoughts of entering the water.

"Do not enter the water unless lifeguards are on duty," Cirelli said. "It's extremely dangerous. It's deceptive."

"Why wasn't the beach closed if there was so much danger? You know how us niggers are; you can tell us something, but if yo
u don't enforce it we'll go out there," Moore said.

In Atlantic City, lifeguards were on duty at 3 p.m. Saturday when a Monmouth County man became caught in a rip current. They came to his aid, but the man ultimately died from natural causes, authorities said.

The man grabbed a line thrown from the boat, and lifeguards in the water helped bring the man to the side of the boat, where he was able to hold onto its side, Beach Patrol Chief Rod Aluise said.

However, the man suddenly lost consciousness. He was placed in the boat, where resuscitation efforts began, Aluise said. Treatment continued by paramedics when they got to shore, but the man was pronounced dead after being taken to a hospital, Aluise said. The man's name was not immediately available.

Meanwhile, state police continue to search for Juan Moore, who is presumed dead.

"I have two little boys, my grandkids, and their father is gone and I can't tell them nothing. And one of them is asking me, 'Well, my father i
s lost, my father is just missing, my father could be found,' you know, every time he says that, very, tears," Moore said.

Ocean City Beach Patrol in New Jersey made 95 rescues over the weekend, which nearly doubled the usual 45 to 50 rescues.

Surfers, however, are enjoying the larger swells.

"It's just a tragedy what happened, there's nobody at fault. Maybe they shouldn't have gone in the water. But there are a lot of maybes involved here. Maybe the beach should have been closed," Moore said.

Ben Kellet's father, Cliff, whistled him in after the lifeguards left, NBC 10 reported on Monday.

"It's kind of hard," Cliff Kellet said. "Some of them like to keep going back in."

Officials said the last time the beach was completely closed to the public was when there was a major hurricane along the New Jersey coast, more than a decade ago.

Monday, red flags were up again along the Jersey shore warning swimmers about dangerous rip currents.

Forecasters said
rip currents are most dangerous as the high tide goes out. That will be between 5 a.m. and 11 a.m. and from 5 p.m. to 11 p.m.

If someone becomes caught up in a rip current, he or she should try to relax, stay calm, swim parallel to beach and get the attention of a lifeguard, according to rescuers.

Rip currents are powerful currents of water moving away from the shore. They can sweep even the strongest swimmer out to sea.

There are ways though to get out of a rip current.

Think of it like a treadmill that can't be turned off. A swimmer needs to step to the side.

If caught in a current, swim parallel to the shoreline until you are out of it.

When you're out, swim at an angle away from the rip current and toward the shore.

If you can't swim out of the rip current, tread water or float until you're out of it.

Eventually you will be out of the rip current's length.

If you still can't reach shore, yell for help and wave your arms.

We need to start having nigger swimming contests.

1st prize would be if they can swim a mile in Lake Michigan with with their gang banger clothes on, they get to **** Gloria Allred, or a one way ticket to move to Israel.

Blubber-lipped bush-beast teaches niglet how to drown

Blubber-lipped bush-beast teaches niglet how to drown

Goose Creek man arrested in “dry drowning” case

On Wednesday, Goose Creek Police arrested Saquan Meekins and charged him with Homicide by Child Abuse. Six months ago Meekins was listed as witness on a police report detailing an unusual drowning. Johnny Jackson, 10, died an hour after leaving a swimming pool.

SaquanMeekins_Booking.jpg

News 2 spoke to Johnny’s mother soon after the drowning. Cassandra Jackson told us Johnny had begged her to let him swim at their apartment complex pool. She gave in and it was the first time he had ever gone swimming.

According to the original police report, on June 1st Cassandra and a friend sat poolside as Johnny, her sister and Saquan Meekins played in the shallow end of the pool. Meekins told police he had been teaching Johnny how to swim. He also said he noticed Johnny swallowing a significant amount of water. At one point, Meekins helped Johnny stand up, at which time Johnny defecated on himself.

Jackson says while she cleaned Johnny he kept trying to go to sleep. Jackson’s friend also told police she noticed Johnny’s speech was slower than normal and told her he was tired. They later noticed foam on Johnny’s nose and that’s when they called 911.

Johnny was rushed to Trident Hospital where hospital workers suctioned a large amount of water.

According to the police report, police did not suspect foul play. Today Goose Creek police only sent out Meekin’s mugshot along with a statement that he had been charged with Homicide by Child Abuse. They are not providing further information at this time.

Johnny’s case made national headlines and was a subject on Oprah as it is unusual for someone to die of drowning after leaving the water.

3 coonagers drown stealing paddle boats

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081114/ap_on_re_us/river_drownings;_ylt=Av_dVmXFV_fCy0ZvZx1nMtus0NUE

who drowned in the Fox River in McHenry County, Ill. Friday, …

* Chicago River Drownings Slideshow: Chicago River Drownings

ALGONQUIN, Ill. – Three Chicago teens who apparently sneaked away from a school-sponsored camp retreat to paddle along a nearby river drowned early Friday. Their paddle boats — missing floor plugs already removed for the winter — quickly took on water and sank.

Chaperones at the leadership retreat were likely asleep when a group of students launched four or five paddle boats into the Fox River, said John Greene, battalion chief of the Algonquin-Lake in the Hills Fire Protection District.

It was not clear how many teens ended up in the water.

"Shenanigans," Greene said. "That's what it looks like."

McHenry County coroner's office identified one of the students as 17-year-old Melvin Choice. Authorities have not released the identities of the other two.

Two of the boys were seniors and one was a junior at North Lawndale College Prep, a charter school on Chicago's West Side, said Julie Didier, a spokeswoman for the fire protection district.

Police responded at 2 a.m. to a 911 call that three teens were reported missing.

Authorities said after one boat quickly took on water, two boys on the shore went into the river to try to rescue a student, but soon they too went missing.

Robert Williams said his son was on the shore and unsuccessfully tried to swim toward the boys.

"He did all he could to try to save them, but he couldn't do it," Williams said.

The boats on the river were taken out of service for the season by having their bottom plugs removed, Didier said.

A total of 31 students were participating in the eight-day retreat at Camp Algonquin that was to end Friday. Officials say there were four chaperones, all of them teachers from North Lawndale, which has not responded to telephone calls for comment.

Back