Niggers drown mo' dan whitey

http://www.nbc10.com/news/13550607/detail.html?dl=headlineclick

Police: Teen Drowning Victim Jumps, Yells 'I Can't Swim'

POSTED: 8:42 am EDT June 22, 2007
UPDATED: 9:05 am EDT June 22, 2007

PHILADELPHIA -- A 14-year-old boy jumped from a bridge into Tacony Creek, shouted "I can't swim" as he thrashed in he murky waters, and drowned, authorities said.

The youth was identified as Michael Jenkins, of the city's Kensington section, city Health Department spokesman Jeff Moran said Thursday.

Jenkins jumped off the bridge Wednesday afternoon. Another male tried unsuccessfully to rescue him, police said.

Police divers recovered Jenkins and he was pronounced dead at St. Christopher's Hospital for Children.

Moran said the medical examiner's office ruled the death accidental.

Looks like it's official. Not only are niggers disproportionately more violent, lazy, stupid, ugly, smelly, opportunistic, felonious and just plain nasty the plus column says they are disproportionately more likely to drown according to THIS article.

Nearly half of U.S. deaths (drowning) involve blacks, mostly young males, study finds. almost half of all recorded drowning deaths among people aged 5 to 24 are among blacks, according to the study in the April issue of the American Journal of Public Health. Blacks are especially likely to drown in motel and hotel pools, while whites tend to drown in private pools.

Researchers don't know why black kids are at higher risk of drowning. But it must be sumut to do wit YT knowwa'm'sayin. Still, "this tells us what kinds of pools we need to target when we're creating interventions," :confused: said study author Gitanjali Saluja, a researcher with the U.S. National Institute of Child Health & 'Human Development' :).

Saluja and colleagues examined a federal database of 678 drowning deaths in the United States from 1995-1998. All the victims were aged 5-24.

Seventy-five percent of the drowning victims were male, and 47 percent were black. Thirty-three percent were white, and 12 percent were Latino. About 13 percent of the U.S. population are black and about 13 percent are Latino, according to the U.S. Census Bureau.

Most of the black victims -- 51 percent -- drowned in public pools. By contrast, 55 percent of white victims drowned in private pools.

Why the difference? "Part of it might be exposure and access," Saluja said. The victims "probably tend to drown more in the places that they visited more." Which is some of the most niggerfuxxated logic I is ever heerd. Quite how even a spook can drown more than once is a mystery even to me and as for them drowning in more than one place.............

http://www.nbc10.com/news/13605005/detail.html

N.J. Man Drowns Trying To Retrieve Soccer Ball From River

POSTED: 8:29 am EDT July 2, 2007
UPDATED: 11:00 am EDT July 2, 2007

PATERSON, N.J. -- A man who was fishing laughed as he stripped to his underwear to retrieve a soccer ball that had landed in the Passaic River, according to witnesses, but he never came back alive.

Tyrone Beach, 26, began struggling and sank below the surface.

Relatives and friends watched from the banks of the river as emergency crews recovered Beach's body nearly two hours later on Sunday.

Several of Beach's fishing buddies told The Herald News of West Paterson the men who owned the soccer ball allegedly had offered $25 to whomever would recover it.

... the men who owned the soccer ball allegedly had offered $25 to whomever would recover it.

This is a great idea, I'm going to start using it right away. I'll even offer $50 knowing that I'll never have to pay up. Ingenious!

This is a great idea, I'm going to start using it right away. I'll even offer $50 knowing that I'll never have to pay up. Ingenious!

I personally was thinking of a "touch bottom and hold" challenge with the winners getting a couple of Buckets of KFC! That would get them in the water in no time!

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=local&id=5463319

Near Drowning at Philadelphia Pool

NORTH PHILADELPHIA - July 9, 2007 - Medics are treating a child who had to be pulled from a pool in North Philadelphia after nearly drowning.

The 7-year-old boy was in the Martin Luther King Pool along the 2100 block of Cecil B. Moore in North Philadelphia. The child apparently started having trouble in the water around 11:45 a.m.

The boy was taken to Temple Children's Hospital. No word on his condition.

Star afrolete drowns--malt liquor to blame?

Police: Liquor A Factor In Star Athlete's Drowning

WEDRON, Ill. -- Plainfield High School students are mourning the drowning death of a star athlete who police said was consuming liquor at the time.

jo10_drown_p1.jpg_20070709_22_21_24_1140-220-165.imageContent

Grief counselors were on site Tuesday for students reeling from the drowning death of Anthony Boswell, 17, of Plainfield. He was an incoming senior who was on the football and basketball squads.

Boswell drowned Friday in the Fox River near Wedron. He was wading in the water when he slipped into an approximately 12-foot-deep hole, said conservation police Sgt. Robert Frazier, who added that the group with Boswell was drinking alcohol.

"It's a tragedy that my son died," said Boswell's father.

"Something's missing. Anthony Boswell's missing," one of Boswell's coaches told NBC5.

Charges could be filed at some point this week, as police are trying to figure out how the teens obtained the liquor, NBC5's Alex Perez reported.

Funeral services are planned for Saturday.

Boswell would have started his senior year in August.

From the air the MLK pool must look like an unflushed toilet.

:rotfl: :lol: :biggrin: :smile: :biggrin: :lol: :rotfl:

Teenager drowns in Lake Sainte Louise
(Sounds like a Negro Outing on the water with the typical Negro result)
By Susan Weich
ST. LOUIS POST-DISPATCH
07/18/2007

drown19flash.jpg

LAKE SAINT LOUIS — A fun day of boating on Lake Sainte Louise turned tragic Tuesday when a 16-year-old St. Louis boy sank below the murky water and drowned, despite the efforts of several people to save him.

"I tried, but he was jumping up and pushing us down," said Lawanda Grand, 17.

Authorities identified the 16-year-old boy who drowned as Miguel Payne Jr., 4100 block of South Grand Boulevard. An autopsy was planned on the boy this afternoon at the St. Louis County's Medical Examiner Office.

According to authorities and witnesses, Payne had been out on a pontoon boat with a group of five other teenagers and a Lake Saint Louis woman who had taught several of the youths at an alternative school in St. Louis.

Payne jumped into the water with a noodle flotation device, police said, and began going under.

"He told us he could swim, but he couldn't," said Tawanna Grand, 14.

At least two of the teens and the teacher, Margaret Iverson, tried to help Payne, witnesses said. But when they reached him, he began pulling them under, so they could not save him. Lawanda Grand said her teacher almost drowned trying to help.

"He was holding her around her neck and pulling her back and under," she said.

Tawanna Grand said the boy held her under, too, for what seemed to her to be two or three minutes.

"My big sister had to come rescue me," she said.

During the attempt to save Payne, someone on the boat dialed 911.

The sisters and several other girls said they had never met the boy before and that he was the cousin of another boy on the boat.

The drowning was reported about 3:15 p.m. Divers from Lake Saint Louis and St. Charles fire agencies searched for the boy, as did rescue workers on boats and jet skis.

Emotions ran high at the scene as the minutes ticked away. The boy identified as the dead teen's cousin paced furiously, flailing his arms and talking on a cell phone. Iverson sat on a grassy area near the lake, at times sobbing. Several people tried to comfort her. Some of the girls who had been on the boat were crying, too.

Payne's body was recovered about 5 p.m. in 17 feet of water.

The teacher declined to comment. Her home on Burgundy Drive backs to the lake.

Lawanda Grand said this was not the first time the teacher had invited her and other students to the lake. She said the teacher, who had training as a lifeguard, had given them swimming lessons.

Lake Sainte Louise is the smaller of two lakes, covering 60 acres. It is privately owned by the Lake Saint Louis Community Association.

Authorities said the lake has no current and that the muddy bottom made visibility poor and hindered their search.

The last drowning in the lake happened more than 15 years ago, authorities said.

Scott Avery, who acted as a spokesman for fire officials, stressed the importance of using life jackets, saying devices like a noodle are no replacement.

"It's a novelty item; it's not meant for flotation," he said.

Authorities said the boat had at least five life jackets, but it was unclear how many of the teens were wearing them.

Lake Saint Louis police Chief Mike Force said the boy's death was "an unfortunate accident."

sweich@post-dispatch.com | 636-255-7210
spacer

http://newsletters.stltoday.com/stl...F2A2BBF52D5584258625731C001695A3?OpenDocument

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...ng_20jul20,1,2138869.story?ctrack=1&cset=true

'I wish I could have him back'
Family, friends mourn boy who drowned in pool

By Lolly Bowean | Tribune staff reporter
July 20, 2007

On a typical warm summer day, Laurel Lane in Hazel Crest pulses with activity: children riding their bicycles, playing tag, hopscotch and other games, running and jumping down the sidewalks and street.

But on Thursday, the day after a 12-year-old boy drowned in the deep end of a private, fenced-off pool, the block was silent. No children came out to play, especially not the boys who were with Jamar Garrett when he drowned.

"The younger kids are shook up," said Armond Brown, Jamar's 17-year-old brother. "They wish they could have done more. They're blaming themselves."

Jamar, who lived in the 3300 block of Laurel Lane, was found unresponsive Wednesday at the bottom of the 12-foot-deep end of the pool in Stone Bridge Condominium Complex. The boy and eight to 10 of his friends hopped the 5-foot fence around 5 p.m. to get to the pool. The boys had been swimming for only a few minutes when they noticed Jamar at the bottom.

Paramedics and staff at Advocate South Suburban Hospital tried to revive the boy, but he was pronounced dead shortly before 6 p.m.

His mother, Rachel Brown, was at home Thursday, surrounded by family, trying to make sense of her son's death. Almost every day, Jamar and his younger brother, Rashaun Garrett, would take off on their bikes and join a group of neighborhood boys, she said. This was the first summer she let them roam freely, but she kept tabs with a cell phone.

She spoke to Jamar about 5 p.m., and he said he was at the Dollar Store, which is just a short distance from the private pool. When she tried to call him a few minutes later, there was no answer.

Then another child called her and said Jamar was in trouble.

"I was hysterical," she said. When Brown made it to the pool, a mile from her home, she saw paramedics taking Jamar away on a stretcher.

"His body was limp," she said. "I hollered his name. He didn't move."

To some, Jamar's death highlighted the lack of public pools and recreation options for children in some communities. Many of the local pools belong to private organizations, and children have to pay a fee to swim.

In Hazel Crest, the Park District operates a pool, but it has been closed because of structural problems, said Village Manager Robert Palmer. Hazel Crest officials visited with Brown to offer their sympathy.

"We're all sorry to hear of this tragedy," he said. "I don't know if I can remember the last time something like this has happened. It's very upsetting."

Melvina Archie's two sons were with Jamar when he died, she said. This was the first time they hopped the fence to swim in that private pool, she said, but it's not the first time they've longed to have a way to cool off on steamy days.

"Out here there is nothing for the public at all," she said. "There's no place they can play ball or tennis or nothing."

She said most of the parents let their boys spend hours riding their bikes and visiting neighboring suburbs, because there is not much else for them to do.

"When they asked to leave [on their bikes], I started not to let them go. But they started to whine and pout, and there's nothing else for them to do."

When Kevin and Kendall Archie came home Wednesday night, hours before their curfew, behaving withdrawn, Melvina Archie said she knew something had gone wrong. That's when they told her Jamar drowned.

"We just wanted to go swimming," said Kendall, 13. "We thought he was playing. We wondered how he could stay underwater so long."

The boys tried to dive in and help him, but couldn't, Kevin said.

"It was too deep," he said.

The experience has shaken her sons, Melvina Archie said.

"They wouldn't sleep," she said. "There's a lonely feeling in the air. This is not a normal day. It's a sad one."

At Rachel Brown's house, she pulled out photos and told stories to remember her son. Jamar was about to turn 13 and was looking forward to 8th grade, Brown said. He was a busy child, who was tall for his age and was fascinated with how big he was growing. Her son would give her a hug every day, but she believes he liked to hear her fuss.

"For them to jump the fence. ... I don't know what they were thinking," she said. "They never indicated they wanted to go swimming. They know I would have taken them if they wanted to go."

Brown and her family struggled with their emotions. They cried and comforted each other and said they were leaning on their religious faith.

Armond Brown said that almost every day this summer he sat down with his little brother to talk or play video games. Now, he's glad he did.

"I miss him already," he said, choking back tears. "I wish I could have him back."

http://www.nbc10.com/news/13753071/detail.html?dl=headlineclick

N.J. Man Drowns After Diving Into Bay

POSTED: 12:24 pm EDT July 25, 2007
UPDATED: 1:31 pm EDT July 25, 2007

A 24-year-old New Jersey man dove into the bay in Ventnor City and wasn’t spotted until rescuers pulled him out of the water 45 minutes later.

Despite resuscitation efforts, Jermaine William, of Sicklerville, N.J., was pronounced dead just before 1:30 a.m.

Authorities were still investigating the death that occurred in the bay near Princeton Avenue, and did not release any other information.

Officials: Man who drowned was graduate student at UI

Officials: Man who drowned was graduate student at UI

SHELBYVILLE – A University of Illinois official confirmed this morning that a man who apparently drowned Friday in Lake Shelbyville was a graduate student from Chicago.

UI spokeswoman Robin Kaler said Shelby County Sheriff's Chief Deputy John Gee notified UI police on Friday night that the dead man was identified as Oyetunji A. Toogun, 26, a graduate student from Chicago living in Urbana.

Mr. Toogun was a student of cellular and structural biology, Kaler said.

According to Kaler, Mr. Toogun was on a party pontoon boat with about 15 other UI graduate students. He had gotten into the water; it was not clear if he fell or jumped in. Someone noticed about 15 to 20 minutes later he was not on the boat. They found him unconscious and pulled him out.

Kaler said a medic from Chicago who happened to be in the same cove on a different boat did CPR for about an hour. Kaler said police were notified at 6:34 p.m., and Mr. Toogun was pronounced dead about 8 p.m. at the Shelby Memorial Hospital.

An autopsy was to be performed. The Shelby County Coroner was unavailable for comment this morning.

Niggerian drownz in TV challenge

The contestant who died in a Nigerian reality television programme drowned taking part in one of its challenges, police have told the BBC.

_44049313_nigeriadrowing203.jpg

Anthony Ogadje, 25, died last Saturday during the filming of the first episode of the show in central Plateau State. Local police commissioner Charles Akaya said Mr Ogadje had been crossing a lake in a boat, when he fell in and drowned. :rotfl:

The programme's sponsors have refused to say how Mr Ogadje died, as they are waiting for a post-mortem. I thought they just said he fell in and drowned :confused: .

"They were in a canoe on the lake when an item that belonged to him fell into the water and he tried to retrieve it but fell overboard and drowned," Mr Akaya told the BBC News website. The "Gulder Ultimate Search" has now been suspended indefinitely, a spokesman for the programme's sponsor, Nigerian Breweries, told the BBC News website.

All attempts to revive him by the attendant medical team and the life-guards, including his fellow contestants, failed. "The programme was already on when he died. But we have suspended everything for now out of respect for the deceased," Chuma Igwe said.

Mr Ogadje had just graduated from Delta State University with a bachelor's degree in Geology. WOW ! Imagine that, he bees an honor stoodint..

He and the other nine contestants had gone to Shere Hills Lake in Jos to begin filming for the first episode of the "Gulder Ultimate Search 4".

"All attempts to revive him by the attendant medical team and the life-guards, including his fellow contestants, failed," said Nigerian Breweries, which is majority-owned by Heineken. The challenges often include swimming or wading through rivers and tramping through forests to look for clues that lead to a hidden treasure. The selection requirements for participants include physical fitness, the ability to endure tough terrains and swim where swimming is involved.

Broadcasting of the reality television show had been due to start on Thursday.

In the show, the weakest contestants are evicted one by one until a winner or "the last man standing" emerges. The winner gets 5 million naira ($39,000) in cash, a sport utility vehicle (SUV) and another 500,000 naira ($4,000) to buy clothes.

The prize money is a big attraction in a country where most people live in extreme poverty and benefit little from Nigeria's oil wealth. Previous winners have become celebrities, attracting sponsorship deals from corporate organisations.

The "Gulder Ultimate Search", which started three years ago, normally gets high ratings.

http://www.wmur.com/news/13876174/detail.html

Boy Drowns In Merrimack River

Crews Pull Body Of 10-Year-Old Bluegum From River In Manchester

POSTED: 10:33 pm EDT August 12, 2007
UPDATED: 6:05 pm EDT August 13, 2007

MANCHESTER, N.H. -- A 10-year-old boy drowned Sunday night after jumping into the Merrimack River in Manchester.

13879728_240X180.jpg

Police said that Bol Madol jumped off a trestle on the Queen City Bridge just after 7 p.m. His family said that he never should have been there.

"He doesn't know how to swim, from what I know about him :lol:," said his aunt, Victoria Gakdut. "He shouldn't go there."

Authorities said that the boy jumped about 35 feet into the river, and Gakdut said that the family believes he was pressured by other children to jump. He never resurfaced, and crews found his body about two hours later in 15 feet of water.

"Bol is a very amazing kid. He is a very good kid," Gakdut said. "He's friends with all the kids. He always is smiling."

Bol and his family moved to New Hampshire in 2002 to escape the war in Sudan. One of seven siblings, he never had a chance to meet his father, who was fighting in the war. They had plans to meet soon.

"He just talked to his father on the phone," Gakdut said. "What I don't like is Bol was supposed to see his father first."

On Monday, workers were repairing the gate that the children apparently used to gain access to the catwalk. Workers said it's an ongoing and almost impossible battle to keep the site secure, but Bol's family said they believe more needs to be done.

"The kids shouldn't be there. They're not supposed to be there," Gakdut said. "It's dangerous. They need to control that place."

A person who witnessed the incident said he jumped into the river to try to save the boy, but the water was too dark. Police warned that the area is not safe for swimming.

13879728_240X180.jpg

Police said two friends dared a boy who drowned in Manchester, N.H., to jump off a bridge.

Bol Madol, 10, jumped off a trestle on the Queen City Bridge in Manchester Sunday night and drowned in the Merrimack River. His family said that he never should have been there.

"He doesn't know how to swim, not what I know about him. He shouldn't go there," said Bol's aunt, Victoria Gakdut.
Click here to find out more!

Emergency crews responded at about 7 p.m. Sunday after children were reported jumping off the trestle, 35 feet into the river. The family believes peer pressure caused Bol to jump, and he never resurfaced. His body was found two hours later in 15 feet of water.

"Bol is a very amazing kid. Bol is a very good kid. He is friends with all the kids. He always is smiling," Gakdut said.

Bol and his family moved to New Hampshire in 2002 to escape the war in Sudan. Bol leaves behind six siblings. He never had a chance to meet his father, who was fighting in the war, but they were planning to meet.

Earlier Monday, workers were repairing the gate that kids apparently used to access to the catwalk. They said it's an on-going battle to keep the site secure -- and almost impossible. Bol's family said that they believe that more needs to be done.

"The kids shouldn't be there. They're not supposed to be there. If it's dangerous, they need to control that place," Gakdut said.

I say give them all asylum if they're willing to swim here!

Re: Niggers drown mo' dan YT

Niglet, 8, dies after falling into swollen creek

Niglet, 8, dies after falling into swollen creek

A young niglet is dead after being swept up in the rain swollen waters of a Brampton creek.

hs1429858_1.jpg

Simbarashe Jowa, 8, was pronounced dead in hospital last night after emergency crews found him lying face up on the east bank of Etobicoke Creek.

Yikes!

It's easier to pronounce them dead than to pronounce their names.

Back