New Nation Swastika Sightings

Police are working with the FBI to find the people or person who carved them in the snow.

Police? FBI? Really? This country has reached peak kike.

https://abc7ny.com/swastika-found-scratched-into-pavement-in-front-of-long-island-business/4763412/

Swastika found scratched into pavement in front of Long Island business

4763445_112518-longislandbiasgraffiti2.jpg

Monday, November 26, 2018 12:33AM
EAST ROCKAWAY, Long Island (WABC) --
Nassau County police are investigating a hate marking:rolleyes: discovered in front of some businesses in East Rockaway.

On Sunday, a person walking by noticed what appeared to be a swastika scratched into the pavement between the sidewalk and a parking lot on Atlantic Avenue.

Police are asking anyone with information to contact them.

https://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2018/11/26/search-suspect-vulgar-racist-antioch-vandalism-attack/

Search On For Suspect In Vulgar, Racist Antioch Vandalism Attack
November 26, 2018 at 4:27 pm

antioch-vandalism-suspect.jpg

ANITIOCH (KPIX) — The search continued Monday for a suspected vandal who defaced buildings with offensive words and images across several blocks in Antioch over the weekend.

The targets of the vandalism spree thought to have been carried out late Saturday night and early Sunday morning also included cars and a celebrated mural.

The damage was spread across much of downtown Antioch, according to authorities.

The tagger in this graffiti attack were quick and did widespread damage in the area of West 2nd Street and G Street, spray painting vulgar words and phrases, racial slurs and offensive symbols, including swastikas.

https://abc7ny.com/swastikas-painted-inside-columbia-teachers-college/4787666/

Swastikas painted inside professor's office at Columbia Teachers College

M63FPGO7UJCGFNBI54JKUMELTY.png

11/29/18
NEW YORK (WABC) --
The NYPD is investigating a possible hate crime after anti-Semitic graffiti was found at Columbia Teachers College.

A photo shows one of the two swastikas spray painted in the office of a Jewish professor and Holocaust scholar.:rolleyes:

The graffiti, which included an anti-Semitic slur, was found there Wednesday afternoon.

This is the second time the professor has been the target of anti-Semitic vandalism.

https://nypost.com/2018/11/28/columbia-professor-target-of-anti-semitic-vandalism-nypd/

Columbia professor target of anti-Semitic vandalism: NYPD
By Ben Feuerherd
November 28, 2018 | 10:48pm | Updated November 28, 2018 | 11:35pm

anit-semitic.jpg

A vandal :rolleyes: spray painted two large swastikas and an anti-Semitic slur on the office walls of a Columbia Teachers College professor on Wednesday, the NYPD said.

Professor Elizabeth Midlarsky, who is Jewish, was targeted in the vandalism, which was found at about 11:45 a.m. at the school on 120th Street near Broadway. The NYPD is investigating the graffiti as a possible hate crime.

Midlarsky said Wednesday night that she was floored by the hateful screeds. :rolleyes:

“I was horrified, shocked :rolleyes:,” she said. “I had to hold on to something I was so shocked.”

Midlarsky is a psychology and education professor who has written extensively about Jewish topics, including the Holocaust, according to her profile on the school’s website.

Her office had previously been vandalized, she said, but blamed Wednesday’s attack on an apparent rise in anti-Semitism in the US. :rolleyes:

“Anti-Semitism is really in the wind now :rolleyes:,” she said. “I didn’t expect to be a personal target right now. :rolleyes: I’m not standing up there waving banners. I’m not out there making announcements publicly.” :rolleyes:

In a statement, Thomas Bailey, the president of the Teachers College, said the school is “outraged” by the attack.

“Please rest assured that we are working with police to discover the perpetrator of this hateful act,” he wrote. “I also want to reaffirm the College’s commitment – and my own – to providing a respectful and welcoming environment for all, and to protecting the safety and dignity of all members of our community.”

https://nypost.com/2018/11/30/colum...nti-semitic-graffiti-to-light-campus-menorah/

Columbia professor targeted by anti-Semitic graffiti to light campus menorah
By Amanda Woods
November 30, 2018 | 6:11pm | Updated November 30, 2018 | 9:14pm

The Columbia Teachers College professor whose office was defaced with swastikas :rolleyes: will be the first to light the campus’s Hanukkah menorah during an on-campus gathering this weekend, the university said.

Professor Elizabeth Midlarsky, who is Jewish, will light the candle in front of Columbia’s Low Memorial Library at 5:30 p.m. Sunday according to Rabbi Yonah Blum of the campus’ Rohr Chabad House.

“As Hanukkah approaches this Sunday, we must stand as a light against the darkness of ignorance, hatred and discrimination,” Blum said in a statement. :rolleyes:

“We will stand with Prof. Midlarsky and we will not be cowed – Chabad’s menorah lighting ceremony on Low Plaza and will be bigger and prouder than ever.”

Two large swastikas and an anti-Semitic slur were discovered around 11:45 a.m. Wednesday on Midlarsky’s office walls inside the university on 120th Street near Broadway, police said.

The NYPD is investigating the graffiti as a possible hate crime. No arrests had been made by Friday afternoon, cops said.

Gov. Andrew Cuomo on Thursday directed the State Police Hate Crimes Unit to assist in the investigation.

“I am disgusted by the abhorrent act of anti-Semitism and hate that occurred at Columbia University,” Cuomo said in a statement. “In the wake of this incident, I stand together with Columbia University and the entire Jewish community of New York.”

“We will hold those behind this act responsible to the full extent of the law (unless it's kike hoax), and we will rise above this hate.”

Midlarsky is a psychology and education professor who has written extensively about Jewish topics, including the Holocaust, according to her profile on the school’s website.

Her office had previously been vandalized, she said, but she blamed the most recent attack on an apparent rise in anti-Semitism in the US. :rolleyes:

“Anti-Semitism is really in the wind now,” Midlarsky said Wednesday. “I didn’t expect to be a personal target right now. I’m not standing up there waving banners. (Just swazis.) I’m not out there making announcements publicly.” (Just drawing swazis.)

https://nypost.com/2018/12/10/nazi-posters-found-on-suny-purchase-campus/

Nazi posters found on SUNY Purchase campus
By (((Yaron Steinbuch)))
December 10, 2018 | 6:01pm | Updated December 10, 2018 | 11:38pm

Police are investigating “Nazi-themed posters” found at various spots on the upstate campus of SUNY Purchase College, the school said Monday.

University police have identified a suspect who they believe is responsible for the odious act :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: at the Harrison school, about 30 miles north of New York City, and are working with the Westchester County District Attorney’s Office in the investigation, a school official said.

“That this hateful act :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: took place on the last night of Hanukkah when our Jewish community members were celebrating the survival of their religion, makes it even more reprehensible,” Dennis Craig, vice president for student affairs and enrollment management, said in a statement.

“Please know that these posters, and any message of anti-Semitism and intolerance, go against our core values of diversity, acceptance, and understanding.”

The posters apparently contained images of Hitler, as well as a swastika, school spokeswoman Betsy Aldredge told The Post. :eek:

Gov. Andrew Cuomo said he is “disgusted” by the posters and that the state police Hate Crimes Unit also is investigating, according to The Journal News/lohud.com.

“Those behind this noxious act should know that these fliers, far from inciting fear, will only harden our resolve to combat hate in all its forms,” he said. :rolleyes:

“We will not cower in the face of hate. While they spread fear, we will spread love.”

The college said its counseling center is offering support.

“As we believe the best way to combat hate is with education and dialogue :mad:, we will be collaborating with Hillels of Westchester and the Office of Diversity to put together a dialogue on diversity in the coming weeks, into the start of next semester :mad:,” Craig said.

https://nypost.com/2018/12/11/suny-student-arrested-over-nazi-posters-on-campus/

SUNY student arrested over Nazi posters on campus
By (((Yaron Steinbuch)))
December 11, 2018 | 3:00pm

columbia-student-racism.jpg

A SUNY Purchase College student has been arrested in connection with the Nazi-related posters found on the school’s campus in Westchester County, officials said Tuesday.

The suspect will be arraigned Tuesday in Harrison Town Court on a charge of first-degree aggravated harassment, a spokeswoman for the Westchester District Attorney’s Office told The Post.

SUNY Police Chief Dayton Tucker said in a statement that the suspect, who was not immediately identified, “will be going through the student conduct process simultaneously.” :mad:

The posters, which were found at various locations on the campus, contained images of Hitler :eek:, as well as a swastika :eek: :eek:, school spokeswoman Betsy Aldredge said Monday.

“That this hateful act took place on the last night of Hanukkah when our Jewish community members were celebrating the survival of their religion, makes it even more reprehensible,” Dennis Craig, vice president for student affairs and enrollment management, said in a statement.

“Please know that these posters, and any message of anti-Semitism and intolerance, go against our core values of diversity, acceptance, and understanding.”

Gov. Andrew Cuomo said he was “disgusted” by the posters and that the state police Hate Crimes Unit also investigated.

“At this point, I also want to thank the members of the campus community who reported the incident,” Tucker said in his statement.

“This community belongs to all of us. By coming forward so quickly, those individuals were a great help to the investigation.”

Last edited:
https://nypost.com/2018/12/30/two-swastikas-found-drawn-on-elderly-jewish-womans-home/

Two swastikas found drawn on elderly Jewish woman’s home

By Stephanie Pagones
December 30, 2018 | 12:53pm

A vandal scrawled two swastikas on the Brooklyn home of an elderly Jewish woman during the Sabbath in just one of three hate crimes reported for the day, police and law enforcement sources said Sunday.

The 77-year-old victim was passing the entrance of her Ocean Parkway apartment near Avenue M around 4 p.m. Saturday when she spotted the pair of anti-Semitic markings written with red marker, police told the Post.

The six-story Midwood apartment building houses dozens of apartments. Police sources said the writing was on the woman’s door.

The NYPD’s Hate Crimes Task Force is investigating the graffiti.

https://nypost.com/2019/01/19/students-carved-swastikas-in-my-classroom-jewish-teacher/

Students carved swastikas in my classroom: Jewish teacher
By Doree Lewak
January 19, 2019 | 10:07pm | Updated January 19, 2019 | 10:08pm

One wealthy New Jersey Catholic school was a holy hell for a Jewish teacher, a federal lawsuit claims.

Math teacher Joseph Rabinowitz alleges students at St. Joseph’s Regional HS in Montvale carved swastikas around his classroom, threw coins at him and mocked the Holocaust :bow: — and administrators fired him three days after he complained.

Rabinowitz, 60, of West Orange, a 20-year teaching vet with a doctorate from Brown University, taught Latin for a decade but switched to math five years ago. When he landed the $50,000-a-year job at St. Joseph’s for the 2017-18 school year — hired on the spot after a 15-minute interview — he was thrilled. He’d be making $10,000 more than he was making at a Catholic middle school and, while he is a self-described “religious Jew,” was already comfortable working at a parochial school. “I was excited. I couldn’t believe my luck. The place looked great,” he said of St. Joe’s, a school with a $14,000 annual tuition and stellar reputations.

Things took an ominous turn on day one, when Rabinowitz said he saw a swastika etched onto the blackboard, the first of about 15 Nazi symbols drawn or carved onto walls and desktops throughout the year.

Two other teachers who shared Rabinowitz’s classroom were silent on the matter: “It seemed to make no impression on them,” he said. While other classrooms had typical teenage graffiti, Rabinowitz’s classroom “was the only one with this kind of decoration.”

But the symbols weren’t the only expressions of hate the teacher faced. One student acted out his favorite scene in “Schindler’s List” — the murder of a Jewish woman, while another wrote “six million was just the beginning” in German on his desk. :p

Rabinowitz described his teaching style as “warm and friendly” :rolleyes: and said he would regularly come in 90 minutes early and stay 90 minutes late to be available to students for extra help. But things came to a head after Principal Michael Bruno sat in class for a formal observation in February and handed the teacher a negative review for failing to engage students.

“He had a number of things to criticize in his observation, but the swastika on the blackboard behind me was something he failed to notice :p,” said Rabinowitz.

In March, Rabinowitz brought up the “litany of anti-Semitic and other discriminatory behavior he experienced” at the school. That’s when Rabinowitz said Bruno turned the tables on him, blaming his teaching style for the harassment. “He was saying it was my fault. It was blaming the victim,” said Rabinowitz. Three days later he received a notice of non-renewal. “I didn’t expect to be fired. It felt punitive.,” he said.

Allowed to finish out the school year, Rabinowitz felt ostracized and excluded by fellow educators. “Everyone was colder to me. I felt like I’d become an outsider,” he said.

In April, Rabinowitz contacted a lawyer. Three days after Rabinowitz requested Bruno to meet his attorney, the school scrubbed the swastikas from his classroom, he said. The teacher filed a discrimination lawsuit in Newark federal court last month seeking unspecified damages.

A lawyer for St. Joseph’s claimed the school investigated Rabinowitz’s complaints and that subsequently students were warned about anti-Semitic behavior and told it would not be tolerated.

The school claimed Rabinowitz received two negative evaluations before the February observation.

The Archdiocese of Newark and the Catholic school “categorically deny all allegations of discrimination, retaliation and hostile work environment that appear in this lawsuit and consider the suit completely frivolous,” the lawyer’s statement read.

https://nypost.com/2019/02/13/l-train-with-swastikas-removed-during-morning-rush-into-manhattan/

L train with swastikas removed during morning rush into Manhattan

By Danielle Furfaro and Lia Eustachewich
February 13, 2019 | 10:36am

A Manhattan-bound L train with swastikas inside :eek: snarled the morning rush on Wednesday, as MTA officials scrambled to take it out of service.

The hate-filled train car was removed at the Myrtle-Wyckoff stop in Brooklyn, NYC Transit confirmed in a tweet at 9 a.m.

The process caused delays in both directions and crowds to build up on some platforms.

“What’s up with the L train? ‘Good service’ but been waiting on a totally packed Graham Ave platform for 10 mins and an out of service train just went by… dangerous and frustrating!!!” one straphanger tweeted.

A rep for the MTA said the incident is being investigated.

https://nypost.com/2019/02/24/hail-hitler-anti-semitic-messages-deface-qns-schoolyard/

‘Hail Hitler’: Anti-Semitic messages deface Qns. schoolyard
By Amanda Woods
February 24, 2019 | 12:20am

swat.jpg

The hateful messages etched in chalk in the yard of PS 139 on 63rd Drive. @CMKoslowitz

A Queens schoolyard has been defaced with dozens of scrawled swastikas and anti-Semitic messages including “Hail Hitler” [sic] and “No Jews Allowed.”

The images, posted to Twitter by City Councilwoman Karen Koslowitz, show the hateful messages etched in chalk in the yard of PS 139 on 63rd Drive between Wetherole and Booth streets in Rego Park.

“I am horrified, disgusted, and nauseated, to say the least, of what I have witnessed today,” Koslowitz, who represents the area, said Friday. :rolleyes:

The NYPD said its Hate Crimes Task Force is investigating.

But as of Saturday night, no arrests had been made.

https://nypost.com/2019/02/25/swastika-found-scrawled-in-brooklyn-playground/

Swastika found scrawled in Brooklyn playground
By Stephanie Pagones
February 25, 2019 | 2:51pm

190225-playground-swastika-feature-image.jpg

The swastika found under a slide at Brighton Beach Playground. Twitter/@ChaimDeutsch

A swastika was found at a Brooklyn playground just days after anti-Semitic messages were written in chalk all over a schoolyard in Queens, police and public officials said Monday.

The 3-inch-by-3-inch swastika was discovered late Sunday under the slide inside Brighton Beach Playground near Brighton 2nd Street and Brightwater Court in Brighton Beach, police said.

“Are swastikas in playgrounds the new normal?” City Councilman (((Chaim Deutsch))) whined on Twitter. He later added: “Enough is enough. It’s way past time to #TakeAction.”

Deutsch is not the only public official to speak up about recent anti-Semitic attacks.

On Friday, City Councilwoman (((Karen Koslowitz))) also tweeted about dozens of swastikas and hateful messages found scrawled in chalk in the schoolyard of Rego Park’s PS 139.

The NYPD’s Hate Crimes Task Force is investigating the incidents. No arrests have been made.

https://nypost.com/2019/02/28/cops-say-12-year-old-scrawled-anti-semitic-graffiti-at-queens-school/

Cops say 12-year-old scrawled anti-Semitic graffiti at Queens school
By Stephanie Pagones
February 28, 2019 | 10:39am

190228-queens-rego-ark.jpg

Anti-Semitic graffiti etched in chalk in the yard of PS 139 in Rego Park. @CMKoslowitz/Twitter

Police say a 12-year-old boy is responsible for scrawling anti-Semitic graffiti throughout a Queens playground.

“The NYPD’s Hate Crimes Task Force now have the suspect — a 12-year-old male — in custody,” the NYPD’s Chief of Detectives Dermot Shea tweeted Wednesday night. “Great job @NYPDHateCrimes No matter the face of hate, the NYPD, partnered with the community, has ZERO tolerance.” :rolleyes:

The pre-teen, whose name was not released because of his age, was arrested after cops received an anonymous tip. He charged with aggravated harassment for the graffiti, which was drawn on Friday in chalk throughout the playground of P.S. 139 on Queens Boulevard in Rego Park.

A custodian discovered the hate-filled messages, which included: “Hail Hitler” and “No Jews allowed,” in addition to the dozens of swastikas. :p

The boy was processed by police and released to his parents.

“Truly unbelievable. I am shocked that a 12-year-old committed this crime,” tweeted City Councilwoman Karen Koslowitz, who first publicized the incident on her Twitter. “It’s completely unacceptable and has no place in our society.” :barf2:

https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2019/03/03/newport-mesa-high-school-swastika/

Outrage Over Newport-Mesa HS Students Posting Swastika, Saluting Hitler At Off-Campus Party
March 3, 2019 at 11:50 pm

8c36af6e82644ad09acc89229676d332_6-1.jpg

NEWPORT BEACH (CBSLA) — School officials are expressing concern after a group of Newport Beach high school students made a swastika and saluted Hitler at an off-campus party and then posted the photos on social media.

Newport Harbor High School and Costa Mesa High School students posted pictures on Snapchat of students playing beer pong with cups set up like a swastika and saluting Hitler with captions like, “German engeneraing (sic).”

Newport-Mesa Unified School District President Charlene Metoyer says the district had a crisis management meeting Sunday :p to address the situation.

“We have a concern both for the physical health of students who are underage drinking as well as the mental health of our students or their friends that thought this was an OK thing to do,” she said.

“More should’ve been done to make sure the students recognize the severity of the symbols they were using. It is not something funny. It’s a very, very serious situation,” she continued.

https://ktla.com/2019/03/04/possibl...mbol-near-museum-of-the-holocaust-in-fairfax/

Possible Hate Crime Investigated After Discovery of Swastikas Drawn in Blood Near Museum of the Holocaust in Fairfax

Posted 12:13 PM, March 4, 2019

fairfax2.jpeg

LAPD officials were investigating a possible hate crime after the discovery of a blood trail and swastikas drawn in what appears to be blood near the Museum of the Holocaust in Fairfax Monday morning.

The blood was found about 6:40 a.m. inside a bathroom at Pan Pacific Park, along the 100 block of North Gardner Street, Los Angeles Police Officer Tony Im told KTLA.

Various symbols, including swastikas, were found drawn in blood next to the playground on a cement wall, aerial video from Sky5 showed.

Elizabeth Raffels, who works for the Los Angeles Department of Recreation and Parks, found the blood Monday morning.

"I saw the pool of blood in the restroom and it was awful" she told KTLA. "It was so much blood."

Bloodied footprints could be seen near the bathroom at the park and led south toward a 7-Eleven in the area and east a couple of blocks to a Coffee Bean on Third Street and Martel Avenue. Red shoes were also left at the scene, aerial video showed.

Bloodhounds were brought in to try and find a possible victim, but no one was located. Surveillance video captured a man who might have been involved, but no description was available.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...outrage-over-nazi-salute-photos-idUSKCN1QO0R4

March 7, 2019
Holocaust survivor to meet California teens amid outrage over Nazi salute photos

An Auschwitz survivor and stepsister of Holocaust diarist Anne Frank will meet on Thursday with some California high school students seen in viral online photos giving Nazi salutes over a swastika made of red cups used in a drinking game.

The anti-Semitic comments and images posted mainly on Snapchat, which included an image with the title “master race” - a reference to the Nazi belief in ethnic purity - drew national outrage.

Holocaust survivor and peace activist Eva Schloss, 89, hoped that the students involved have the potential to become advocates of tolerance and understanding, organizers of the meeting said in a statement.:cool:

“It’s imperative that today’s young people come face to face with the consequences of unchecked hatred,” said Rabbi Reuven Mintz, director of the Chabad Center for Jewish Life in Newport Beach, California.

https://www.sanluisobispo.com/news/local/article227080859.html

Holocaust survivor who grew up with Anne Frank is coming to speak at Cal Poly

Eva Schloss, stepsister of Anne Frank and one of the remaining few Holocaust survivors, will come to Cal Poly on Sunday to share her story.:rolleyes:

“We’ve heard so much about so many people who don’t know anything about the Holocaust,” Schloss said in a phone interview with The Tribune from her home in London. “They don’t believe 6 million people lost their lives. They don’t know enough.”

Schloss, 89, said she wants to tell people what happened and also why it happened, as well as share her own personal story.

“There were many mistakes politically after the First World War, so it’s a lesson in history,” she said, “and I tell them, of course, about my story and my connection to Anne Frank.”

Eva%20Schloss%20Publicity%20Pictures%202.jpg
/article227080859.html#storylink=cpy

https://vdare.com/posts/new-york-sw...the-fringes-can-t-unite?scroll_to_paragraph=1

New York Swastika Chalkers Were Black And Asian 12-Year Olds—Who Says the Coalition of the Fringes Can't Unite?
Steve Sailer
March 07, 2019, 06:15 PM

Perhaps I’ve been overhasty in assuming that the Coalition of the Margins so diligently assembled by the Democratic Party has little to unite them other than the KKKrazy Glue of hate hoaxes implicating Great White Defendants.

For example, recall last week’s Hate Crime Crisis of the Century, in which the Governor of New York proudly announced that the NYPD’s manhunt for the terrorist who drew swastikas in chalk on a Queens playground had got their man (and then released him to his mom because he’s twelve).

Today, it turns out, however, that this wasn’t a Lone Wolf 12-year-old, it was a multicultural gang of two 12-year-olds, and they are Diverse!

From the New York Times:

Two 12-Year-Olds Drew Swastikas on a Playground. Is That a Hate Crime?
By Ginia Bellafante
March 7, 2019

At some point during the winter break last month, someone covered the playground of a public school in the Rego Park section of Queens with swastikas and other anti-Semitic sentiments. Either poor spellers or unfamiliar with the exact phrasing of the Nazi salute, whoever was responsible inscribed the words “Hail Hiter” on the ground in chalk.

Several days later, two boys were arrested and charged with aggravated harassment. They came from the neighborhood, one that has long been predominantly white and Jewish but grown more diverse in recent years with an influx of Asian immigrants.

After the initial arrest, the Police Department’s chief of detectives, Dermot Shea, quickly took to Twitter to commend the “great job” accomplished by his colleagues in the hate-crimes unit he oversees and to say that “no matter the face of hate,” New York will exhibit “ZERO tolerance” for it.

In this case the face of hate was the face of two children of color — one black, the other Asian — who were 12 years old.

Cynics like Steve Sailer have long suggested that the Democrats’ Coalition of the Fringes will find few common goals to draw them together, but this shows that America’s black and Asian juvenile delinquents can come together to draw non-dyslexic swastikas and even a quite accurate hammer & sickle in chalk in order to annoy their neighborhood’s socially dominant ex-Soviet Central Asian Bukharian Jews. As we know, Diversity is our strength, and if that’s not Diversity I don’t know what is.

… Surely the bigotry that has been making more frequent appearances on the American stage since the Trump years is partly to blame.

The causal mechanism of how this is Trump’s Fault is perhaps still vague at this point, but trust me, Ginia Bellafante, it just is.

Whatever the cause, it seems fairly clear that arresting 12-year-olds, especially at a time when criminal justice reform has concentrated on diverting young minorities from the system, cannot be considered a solution. …

“Do you remember the song from ‘South Pacific,’ ‘you have to be taught to hate?’” asked Toby Ann Stavisky, a state senator representing the relevant district in Queens.

I’ve long argued that Oscar Hammerstein II is, along with perhaps James Michener, the most influential thinker of the Obama Age.

“These children were taught to hate, and I’d be very interested to learn where they learned to hate.”

After all, until Trump came along, nobody had ever heard of 12-year-old boys being bad.

Or perhaps we might also wonder if and where they learned that it is perfectly fine to express a mischievous, rebellious or playful side through the use of such cruel and divisive imagery. …

Just this week during an assembly at Sidwell Friends, the progressive Quaker school in Washington from which Chelsea Clinton and Malia Obama graduated, a student participating in a trivia contest flashed a user name consisting of two swastikas onto a screen visible to the whole auditorium. …

And in Orange County, Calif., a group of high-school students came under fire for building a swastika out of red, plastic beer cups during a drinking game at a party. Were they bilious members of the alt-right? …

… We do know that the school where the defacements occurred will conduct a read-aloud of “A Picture Book of Anne Frank,” and have students create stenciled murals “around positive messages about diversity and inclusiveness, including around religion,” according to the city’s Department of Education.

https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local...g-Swastikas-Across-Miami-Beach-507452871.html

Man Arrested for Allegedly Drawing Swastikas Across Miami Beach
3/21/19

032119+sean+kenna+miami+beach+arrest.jpg

Police have arrested and charged a man they say is responsible for drawing hateful images across Miami Beach.

Officers arrested 45-year-old Sean Kenna and charged him with seven counts of criminal mischief, six of them associated with drawing swastikas in various locations throughout the city as well as allegedly writing hateful messages directed at the Jewish community.

The incidents took place earlier this year along the mid-beach and North Beach parts of the city, according to a release from Miami Beach Police.

https://boston.cbslocal.com/2019/03/19/fall-river-jewish-cemetery-vandalism/

59 Gravesites At Fall River Jewish Cemetery Hit By Anti-Semitic Vandals
March 19, 2019 at 11:59 pm

FALL RIVER (CBS) – Widespread vandalism at a Jewish cemetery in Fall River is being treated as a hate crime, police said Tuesday.

Fifty-nine gravesites were targeted at the Hebrew Cemetery on McMahon Street sometime over the weekend before the damage was discovered by a groundskeeper. Two headstones were pushed over and the rest were desecrated with anti-Semitic language in black marker. Some graffiti referenced Hitler. One of the messages read “This is MAGA country,” apparently referring to President Donald Trump’s campaign slogan.

fallriver1.jpg

https://www.providencejournal.com/n...m-at-jewish-cemetery-worse-than-first-thought

Fall River police say vandalism at Jewish cemetery worse than first thought

AR-190329924.jpg
EP-190329924.jpg

EP-190329924.jpg

Back