It's now this, suckers: health freedom fm poison vaxxes vs. virtue-signaling, hysteria, & tyranny

Reality vs gaslighting: The vaccine failure stares us straight in the eyes​

Link: https://www.cracknewz.com/2021/09/reality-vs-gaslighting-vaccine-failure.html

It has now become obvious that the vaccines being injected into populations worldwide are a failure.

The evidence is simply overwhelming. Consider the following:
Fact #1: The vaccines do not stop the spread of Covid infection.
There are countless breakthrough cases being reported all over the world. Moreover, some of the most vaccinated countries have the highest rates of infection transmission. Israel is a case in point. An early leader in vaccination, it also has the highest infection rate on the planet. And this by a large margin. Needless to say, most of the infected have been vaccinated.
A recent piece in the National Geographic describes just how serious the situation is. The title of the article is “Evidence mounts that people with breakthrough infections can spread Delta easily.” The subtitle says it all: “A new study finds that this dominant variant can grow in the noses of vaccinated people as strongly as in unvaccinated people.”
In other words, as far as the transmissibility of the Delta variant is concerned vaccination makes no difference.
Fact #2: The vaccines do not substantially reduce severe Covid or death.
The majority of the seriously ill or dying in highly vaccinated countries have been vaccinated. In Britain, for example, 75 percent of all deaths are among the vaccinated. And this is happening in a country that has a vaccination rate of about 70 percent.
According to a report from the Jerusalem Post, the overwhelming majority of those who died of Covid in Israel in the first half of July – fifteen out of twenty people – were fully vaccinated.
In an interview with an Israeli news channel, Dr. Kobi Haviv, who is medical director at Herzog Hospital in Jerusalem, stated that 95 percent of severe covid cases at his hospital are fully vaccinated.
Dr. Rochelle Walensky, who serves as director as the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention observed that the Israeli data “suggest increased risk of severe disease amongst those vaccinated early.”
According to a recent report by the UK government agency Public Health England, those who received a Covid vaccine are more than three times more likely to die from the Delta variant than unvaccinated individuals. To put it another way, according to this report receiving the vaccine actually increases one’s chance of dying from Covid-19.
For more data and information on this you can read the article titled “The Vaccines Do Not Stop Severe Covid or Death” here.
Here are the two indisputable facts:
  • The vaccines do not stop the spread of infection.
  • The vaccines do not substantially prevent severe Covid or death.
What is to be concluded from the above?
The answer should be obvious: the vaccines do not work.
Considering all the evidence, it is remarkable that anyone would think or say otherwise.
If the vaccines worked, the picture would look entirely different
If the vaccines worked, highly vaccinated countries would have low incidence of Covid infection.
If the vaccines worked, severe Covid or death among the vaccinated would be a rare occurrence – not the norm.
Are we still able to see the obvious?
Tragically, many people have been frightened and brainwashed to the point where they are unable to make the right deduction from the facts before their eyes.
The facts clearly show that these vaccines have failed, because they do not accomplish what effective vaccines should accomplish: namely, to limit the spread of a disease and substantially reduce the incidence of severe instances of that disease.
The claim by President Biden and other government officials and establishment scientists that we must “protect” the vaccinated from the unvaccinated is another indication of this. If the vaccines were effective and conferred protection what would the vaccinated have to fear?
Boosters are a direct acknowledgement of vaccine failure by the manufacturers and the governments that are forcing these vaccines on their populations.
If the vaccines really worked there would be no need for boosters, especially not so soon after the initial shots were given.
In some countries an absurd situation is taking place even as we speak: some people are still getting their initial vaccines while concurrently other people are receiving their boosters in acknowledgement of the inefficacy of these same vaccines.
How can something like this be allowed to take place in supposedly sane and rational societies?
Before even having completed its booster program, Israeli authorities are already planning the next round of boosters. The plan is to administer these toward the end of this year.
This is nothing short of astonishing. By planning a fourth round of injections, the Pfizer scientists and Israeli government officials acknowledge that the boosters that are being currently given are not truly effective.
On September 13, with most of Israeli population having received three doses – the two initial ones plus the booster – the country posted its highest daily case count ever. That day Israel recorded 11,800 new cases. This was substantially more than what the country was experiencing at the height of the flu season in the third week of January when most of the population was unvaccinated. This month Israel is also experiencing more deaths than it did at the same time last year when no one was vaccinated. Needless to say, most of the deaths at this time are among the vaccinated.
On September 13 of this year, there were 238 people ill with Covid in intensive care in Israel. On the same day last year, the number stood at 143. At that time there were no vaccines. This means that the three doses of vaccination that have been injected into most of the population coincide with an increase of 60 percent in ICU hospitalizations.
How could such a situation arise if the vaccines were even remotely effective?
Not only does the Pfizer vaccine do none of the things that good vaccines should do, it seems to make matters worse.
Could the failure be more obvious?
The vaccine debacle is without question the greatest public health scandal in history, and it is unfolding in plain view for everyone to see. There should be protests and resistance to this travesty. And yet many are still obediently lining up to get their shots.
The ability of large swathes of the population to grasp reality has been deeply impaired. No matter what the data or the facts, the bulk of the people just cannot see the obvious.
Gaslighting by the Covid establishment has succeeded to an unprecedented degree.
They – the manufacturers, the media, the politicians – will, of course, tell you that the boosters work, but this is exactly what they told you about the original vaccines. Do you still remember it? This claim turned out to be a complete lie, as the numbers show. And now they are trying to shove another lie down the people’s throats and into their arms.
We ask again: what would you conclude about vaccines that do not stop the infection or substantially prevent the incidence of severe disease and death?
And what would you conclude about the efficacy of boosters which they are already planning to supersede by another round of boosters?
Can you see the obvious? Can you grasp the reality that stares us straight in the eyes?

Federal Govt Whistleblower Goes Public with Secret Recordings: ‘Government Doesn’t Want to Show the [COVID] Vaccine is Full of Sh*t’; ‘Shove’ Adverse Effect Reporting ‘Under the Mat’​

Link: https://www.projectveritas.com/news...oes-public-with-secret-recordings-government/
  • Dr. Maria Gonzales, ER Doctor, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services: “All this is bullshit. Now, [a patient] probably [has] myocarditis due to the [COVID] vaccine. But now, they [government] are not going to blame the vaccine.”
  • Dr. Gonzales: “They [government] are not reporting [adverse COVID vaccine side effects]…They want to shove it under the mat.”
  • Deanna Paris, Registered Nurse, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services: “It’s a shame they [government] are not treating people [with COVID] like they're supposed to, like they should. I think they want people to die.”
  • Jodi O’Malley, Insider and Registered Nurse, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services: The COVID vaccine is “not doing what it’s purpose was.”
  • O’Malley: “I’ve seen dozens of people come in with adverse reactions.”
  • O’Malley: “If we [government] are not gathering [COVID vaccine] data and reporting it, then how are we going to say that this is safe and approved for use?”
  • O’Malley: I’m not afraid of blowing the whistle “because my faith lies in God and not man…You know, like what kind of person would I be if I knew all of this -- this is evil at the highest level. You have the FDA, you have the CDC, that are both supposed to be protecting us, but they are under the government, and everything that we’ve done so far is unscientific.”
  • O’Malley: “At the end of the day, it’s about your health, and you can never get that back -- and about your freedom, and about living in a peaceful society, and I’m like, ‘no.’ No. This is the hill that I will die on.”
[PHOENIX – Sept. 20, 2021] Project Veritas released the first video of its COVID vaccine investigative series today featuring an interview with U.S. Health and Human Services [HHS] insider, Jodi O’Malley, who works as a Registered Nurse at the local Indian Medical Center.
Play
CLICK HERE TO TWEET THIS VIDEO RIGHT NOW. [see site link, above, top]
O’Malley told Project Veritas founder James O’Keefe about what has been going on at her federal government facility. She recorded her HHS colleagues discussing their concerns about the new COVID vaccine to corroborate her assertions:
Dr. Maria Gonzales, ER Doctor, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services: “The problem in here is that they are not doing the studies. People that had [COVID] and the people that have been vaccinated -- they’re not doing any antibody testing.”
Jodi O’Malley, Insider and Registered Nurse, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services: “Nope.”
Dr. Gonzales: “Everybody is quiet with that. Why?”
O’Malley: “Now, you got this guy in Room Four who got his second dose of the [COVID] vaccine on Tuesday and has been short of breath. Okay? Now his BNP is elevated. D diver elevated, ALT, all his liver enzymes are elevated. His PTPTINR is elevated.”
Dr. Gonzales: “He’s probably got myocarditis!”
O’Malley: “Yes!”
Dr. Gonzales: “All this is bullshit. Now probably myocarditis due to the vaccine.”
O’Malley: “Right.”
Dr. Gonzales: “But now, they [government] are not going to blame the vaccine.”
O’Malley: “Well and you know what -- but he has an obligation to report that doesn’t he? It happened right -- what is it -- sixty days after if you see anything?”
Dr. Gonzales: “They have got to.”
O’Malley: “But how many are reporting?”
Dr. Gonzales: “They are not reporting.”
O’Malley: “Right!”
Dr. Gonzales: “Because they want to shove it under the mat.”
O’Malley explained this conversation in detail during her interview with O’Keefe:
James O’Keefe, Project Veritas founder: “In this instance with Dr. Gonzales, what patient was she referring to? Without saying the name.”
Jodi O’Malley, Insider and Registered Nurse, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services:“She was referring to a thirty-something-year-old patient that had congestive heart failure.”
O’Keefe: “Congestive heart failure? In that particular patient’s case, it was not reported?”
O’Malley: “No.”
O’Keefe: Were there other instances that they didn’t report? Or just this one?”
O’Malley: “Yeah, many.”
O’Keefe: “How many did you see?”
O’Malley: “Oh, I’ve seen dozens of people come in with adverse reactions [to the COVID vaccine].”

O’Malley: “So, what the responsibility on everyone is -- is to gather that data and report it. If we’re not gathering [COVID vaccine] data and reporting it, then how are we going to say that this is safe and approved for use?”
The whistleblower also recorded Dr. Gonzales’ disagreement with another HHS doctor pertaining to the research and reporting behind the COVID vaccine:
Jodi O’Malley, Insider and Registered Nurse, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services: “So how come after 18 months, we haven’t had any research? Isn’t that fishy to you?”
Dr. Maria Gonzales, ER Doctor, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services: “It does -- it is fishy.”
O’Malley: “It’s super fishy.”
Dr. Dale McGee, ER Doctor, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services: “It’s not that it hasn’t been done. It hasn’t been published, that’s why.”
Dr. Gonzales: “It hasn’t probably been done because the government doesn’t want to show that the darn [COVID] vaccine is full of sh*t.”
O’Malley spoke to Deanna Paris, who works as a Registered Nurse at the same federal government facility, to compare what they both have witnessed regarding COVID vaccine adverse effects:
Deanna Paris, Registered Nurse, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services: “It’s a shame they [government] are not treating people [with COVID] like they're supposed to, like they should. I think they want people to die.”
Jodi O’Malley, Insider and Registered Nurse, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services: “How many have you seen that have gotten vaccinated here?”
Paris: “That got sick from the side effects? A lot.”
O’Malley: “A lot!”
Paris: Have you seen it too?”
O’Malley: “Yeah, and I’m like, who’s writing the VAERS reports?”
Paris: “Nobody because it takes over a half hour to write the damn thing.”
The insider told O’Keefe what led her to blow the whistle on the federal government.
“What prompted me to do this was when I was House Supervisor one night, and one of my coworkers had taken the [COVID] vaccine two weeks ago, and she didn’t want to. She went throughout this entire pandemic working in the intensive care unit, which pretty much was a COVID unit,” O’Malley said.
“She didn’t want to take [the COVID vaccine] because of her religious beliefs and she was coerced into taking it. It’s like nobody -- nobody should have to decide between their livelihood, being ‘a part of the team in the hospital,’ or take the [COVID] vaccine.”
O’Malley said it is more important to shine a light on corruption than to fear retaliation from the powers that be:
James O’Keefe, Project Veritas founder:What would you say to people who are in a position where they can do something?”
Jodi O’Malley, Insider and Registered Nurse, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services: “I say that we have to do something. Right now, what is plaguing this country is the spirit of fear.”
O’Keefe: “Are you afraid?”
O’Malley: “It’s my career, you know? It’s how I help people. But am I afraid? I wouldn’t necessarily say I am afraid because my faith lies in God and not man. So, I have two older kids that are on their own, and I have a twelve-year-old at home that I care for on my own, but you know, what kind of person would I be if I knew all of this -- this is evil. This is evil at the highest level. You have the FDA, you have the CDC, that are both supposed to be protecting us, but they are under the government, and everything that we’ve done so far is unscientific.”
O’Keefe: “Are you afraid they’re going to retaliate against you?”
O’Malley: “Yeah. I’m a federal employee. What other federal employees do you see coming out?”
O’Keefe: “But you put your faith in God.”
O’Malley: “Amen. At the end of the day, it’s about your health, and you can never get that back -- and about your freedom, and about living in a peaceful society, and I’m like, ‘no.’ No. This is the hill that I will die on.”
Project Veritas encourages more brave whistleblowers like O’Malley to come forward with information on the COVID vaccine by emailing VeritasTips@protonmail.com.
More videos exposing government health agencies and pharmaceutical companies will be released by Project Veritas imminently. To receive these upcoming videos directly into your email inbox, click here.

WATCH: Hidden Camera Catches Pfizer Scientists Make Stunning Confession — ‘We Are An Evil Company.. You’re Better Off Catching COVID Than Getting Vaccine’​

Link: https://en-volve.com/2021/10/05/wat...tter-off-catching-covid-than-getting-vaccine/

[see vids at site link, above]

about 20 hours ago 4.7k Views

pfizer-undercover-video-evil-company.jpg
ShareShare on Pinterest
Three Pfizer scientists were captured on camera making a stunning admission that they work for an ‘evil corporation’ that is more concerned about making money by pushing the vaccine than the actual well being of the public.
The scientists revealed that many people may be better off getting Covid than getting vaccinated, that natural antibodies developed in the course of a Covid-19 infection may indeed be superior to vaccine-manufactured antibodies.
“When somebody is naturally immune — like they got COVID — they probably have more antibodies against the virus…When you actually get the virus, you’re going to start producing antibodies against multiple pieces of the virus…So, your antibodies are probably better at that point than the [COVID] vaccination,” scientist Nick Karl was heard saying in an undercover Project Veritas video.

“The city [of New York] needs like vax cards and everything. It’s just about making it so inconvenient for unvaccinated people to the point where they’re just like, ‘F*ck it. I’ll get it.’ You know?” he added.
WATCH:

A second Pfizer staffer, Senior Associate Scientist Chris Croce, agreed with Karl and said that those who have naturally acquired immunity are “probably more” protected against the diseases vs the vaccinated.
Veritas Journalist: “So, I am well-protected [with antibodies]?”
Chris Croce, Pfizer Senior Associate Scientist: “Yeah.”
Veritas Journalist: “Like as much as the vaccine?”
Croce: “Probably more.”
Veritas Journalist: “How so? Like, how much more?”
Croce: “You’re protected most likely for longer since there was a natural response.”
Zerohedge.com reports: Croce then advises the undercover Veritas journalist to “wait” to get the vaccine until her natural immunity wanes because she’s already had Covid-19.

A third Pfizer scientist, Rahul Khandke, said that Pfizer pressures employees to conceal negative information from the public.
“We’re bred and taught to be like, ‘vaccine is safer than actually getting COVID.’ Honestly, we had to do so many seminars on this. You have no idea. Like, we have to sit there for hours and hours and listen to like — be like, ‘you cannot talk about this in public,” said Khandke, who also agreed on the antibodies.
“If you have [COVID] antibodies built up, you should be able to prove that you have those built up,” he said.
Croce, meanwhile, acknowledged that Pfizer is conducting tests to determine whether their vaccine causes myocarditis in younger individuals.
So, yeah, we’re doing, we just sent, like, 3,000 patients’ samples to get tested for like, elevated troponin levels (to detect heart attack) to see if it’s vaccine based – or so…”

What will happen to these truth-tellers who decided to be extremely candid with a Project Veritas journalist?

Video Illustrates How Covid Vaccines Have Totally Backfired​

by Kelen McBreen
October 7th 2021, 6:18 pm

Link: https://www.infowars.com/posts/video-illustrates-how-covid-vaccines-have-totally-backfired/

[ck site link, above, to see vid]

Spikes in Covid deaths observed in dozens of countries immediately following introduction of Covid vaccines

A savvy UK quantitative data analyst named Joel Smalley recently uploaded a video highlighting data from John Hopkins University showing insane spikes in Covid-19 deaths after countries introduced Covid vaccines.

Titled “COVID Deaths Before and After Vaccination Programs,” charts shown in the compilation highlight a startling post-vaccine spike in Covid deaths in dozens of nations.

Posting the video to Twitter, Smalley wrote, “COVID vaccines are between 50% and 80% effective in reducing severe illness and death. They have to be at least 50% to retain emergency use authorisation. Such dramatic efficacy should be apparent in the empirical, ‘real-world’ data. There should be very few country exceptions.”

COVID vaccines are between 50% and 80% effective in reducing severe illness and death. They have to be at least 50% to retain emergency use authorisation. Such dramatic efficacy should be apparent in the empirical, "real-world" data. There should be very few country exceptions. pic.twitter.com/9MvfkqX8oR
— Joel (@RealJoelSmalley) September 26, 2021

Highlighting data from precisely 40 countries, the charts in the video are each marked with a vaccine emoji noting the date Covid vaccinations were introduced in each nation.

As LifeSite News reported, “While correlation does not prove causation, looking more broadly at relevant data, a worldwide trend of high rates of infections, hospitalizations, and deaths can be found among the vaccinated.”

For example, July statistics from the UK showed around 40% of Covid deaths were among vaccinated individuals.

Last week, Public Health England revealed that vaccinated people made up 63% of deaths attributed to the Delta variant in the UK.

In the state of Vermont during the month of September, 75% of citizens who died from Covid-19 were fully vaccinated.

In August, an Israeli doctor named Kobi Haviv who runs a hospital in Jerusalem told Channel 13 that “85-90% of hospitalizations” at his medical center are in “fully vaccinated” patients.

"95% of the severe patients are vaccinated".
"85-90% of the hospitalizations are in Fully vaccinated people."
"We are opening more and more COVID wards."
"The effectiveness of the vaccine is waning/fading out"

(Dr. Kobi Haviv, earlier today on Chanel 13 @newsisrael13 ) pic.twitter.com/SpLZewiRpQ
— Ran Israeli (@RanIsraeli) August 5, 2021

As more and more people around the world are given the experimental vaccines, this predictable but horrifying trend will likely continue and the unvaccinated will be wrongly blamed.

Last edited:

Vitamin D ameliorates severe covid-19, preventing complications and death​

Link: https://www.cracknewz.com/2021/10/vitamin-d-ameliorates-severe-covid-19.html

Mounting evidence shows that vitamin D deficiency is predicative of severe covid-19. Hundreds of doctors from around the world have called for vitamin D education and distribution, especially for at-risk demographics of people. The Trinity College in Dublin and the University of Edinburgh conducted research on vitamin D levels from sunlight and studied its effect against covid-19. Approximately 500,000 individuals from the United Kingdom were involved in a UVB-predicted vitamin D study, measuring the effect of vitamin D levels against severe covid-19 disease and death.
Ambient ultraviolet B (UVB) radiation is the precursor for vitamin D production within the skin. Most studies on vitamin D focus on vitamin D supplementation and its effect on covid-19 outcomes. This study investigated the role of daily sunshine exposure, because this is the purest, most important source of vitamin D. In the study, individuals with regular UVB exposure in their daily lives had a stronger immune response that protected them against severe respiratory disease and death.

Landmark vitamin D study shines light on how routine sunlight exposure improves covid-19 outcomes​

First, the researchers compared two variables that determine circulating vitamin D levels – UVB-predicted vitamin D level and genetically-predicted vitamin D level. The researchers investigated over one hundred genes to make a determination. Then, the circulating vitamin D level was configured for each individual preceding their covid-19 infection.
Confounding variables such as obesity, old age, and underlying respiratory issues often distort observational vitamin D studies. For this study, the researchers were able to calculate “genetically-predicted” vitamin D level, which is not confounded by other demographics, old age or lifestyle factors. The researchers collected information from one hundred genes that determine vitamin D status, to give a more accurate analysis of its effect. Also, the ambient UVB radiation level was assessed per individual.
The researchers found that UVB-predicted vitamin D levels are three times stronger than genetically-predicted vitamin D levels. As ambient UVB radiation levels increase at an individual’s place of residence, they are much more likely to prevent hospitalization and death.
“Our study adds further evidence that vitamin D might protect against severe COVID-19 infection. Conducting a properly designed COVID-19 randomized controlled trial of vitamin D supplementation is critical,” said lead researcher Professor Lina Zgaga, Associate Professor in Epidemiology, School of Medicine, Trinity College. “Until then, given that vitamin D supplements are safe and cheap, it is definitely advisable to take supplements and protect against vitamin D deficiency, particularly with winter on the horizon.”

Public health advice has suppressed populations, discouraged vitamin D, putting millions at risk of severe disease and death​

Professor Evropi Theodoratou, Professor of Cancer Epidemiology and Global Health, University of Edinburgh said it’s “important to remain open minded to emerging results from rigorously conducted studies of vitamin D.” As treatments are withheld around the globe and as vaccines are pushed as a false savior, sunlight exposure offers a true path toward natural immunity, public health and safety.
The public health advice over the past two years has encouraged an entire society of people to stay indoors, locked down, separated and hooked on screens. This terror has only weakened the population, increased cortisol stress hormones, while suppressing vitamin D levels that are necessary for immune system resilience. This means that shutting down children’s parks, beaches, state parks and outdoor events is not only a violation of individual liberty, but it also increases the likelihood that people will suffer from low vitamin D levels, severe disease and death if they become infected. These activities should have been encouraged, not punished.
Now people are punished for getting routine sunlight exposure and having natural immunity. What if the discrimination and abuse was reversed? What if people with low vitamin D levels were FIRED from their job and refused service for not having a properly functioning immune system? What if sick, vaccinated people were segregated from their careers because science shows they are more infectious and more likely to die with their low vitamin D level and waning immunity?

A comparison of official Government reports proves the Fully Vaccinated are developing Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome​

Link: https://www.cracknewz.com/2021/10/a-comparison-of-official-government.html

Latest UK PHE Vaccine Surveillance Report figures on Covid cases show that doubly vaccinated 40-70 year olds have lost 40% of their immune system capability compared to unvaccinated people. Their immune systems are deteriorating at around 5% per week (between 2.7% and 8.7%). If this continues then 30-50 year olds will have 100% immune system degradation, zero viral defence by Christmas and all doubly vaccinated people over 30 will have lost their immune systems by March next year.

The 5 PHE tables below from their excellent Vaccine Surveillance Report, separated by 4 weeks, clearly show the progressive damage that the vaccines are doing to the immune system’s response.

People aged 40-69 have already lost 40% of their immune system capability and are losing it progressively at 3.3% to 6.4% per week.
Weekly Decline in doubly vaccinated immune system performance compared to unvaccinated people…
image-76.png

Everybody over 30 will have lost 100% of their entire immune capability (for viruses and certain cancers) within 6 months.
30-50 year olds will have lost it by Christmas. These people will then effectively have full blown acquired immunodeficiency syndrome and destroy the NHS.

The vaccine booster shots have to be the same as the vaccines themselves, because it takes forever to do clinical trials and get approval for something different. So if you take a booster shot, these figures show that you are giving yourself an even faster progressive form of acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (after a couple of months of effectiveness).
Table 2. COVID-19 cases by vaccination status…
Cases reported by specimen date between week 32 and week 35 2021 – https://assets.publishing.service.g...465/Vaccine_surveillance_report_-_week_36.pdf
image-77.png

Cases reported by specimen date between week 33 and week 36 2021 – https://assets.publishing.service.g.../Vaccine_surveillance_report_-_week_37_v2.pdf
image-78.png

Cases reported by specimen date between week 34 and week 37 2021 – https://assets.publishing.service.g...992/Vaccine_surveillance_report_-_week_38.pdf
image-79.png

Cases reported by specimen date between week 35 and week 38 2021 https://assets.publishing.service.g...238/Vaccine_surveillance_report_-_week_39.pdf
image-80.png

Cases reported by specimen date between week 36 and week 39 2021 https://assets.publishing.service.g...849/Vaccine_surveillance_report_-_week_40.pdf
image-81.png

Pfizer originally claimed a 95% efficiency for their vaccine (calculated as in the last column above). The figures above indicate that their figures may well have been correct immediately after vaccination (the younger age groups have had the vaccine for the shortest time).
But the figures above also show that the vaccines do NOT merely lose efficiency over time down to zero efficiency, they progressively damage the immune system until a negative efficiency is realised. They presently leave anybody over 30 in a worse position than they were before vaccination For more see here.

Official data shows 269 drugs are known to dangerously interact with the Pfizer Covid-19 Vaccine including the Flu Jab; but both are being given to the elderly and vulnerable at the same time​

By The Exposé on October 11, 2021 • ( 7 Comments )

Link: https://theexpose.uk/2021/10/11/covid-and-flu-vaccine-administered-same-time-is-not-safe/

As predicted, and sure enough labelled “just another conspiracy theory” at the time, those who came forward to “play their part” and help the country “get back to normal” by “rolling up their sleeves” and getting the Covid-19 injection “when called upon to do so” have now discovered that “normal” is just a carrot that will forever be dangled in front of them just ever so slightly out of reach, and are now beginning their endless cycle of Covid-19 booster shots.

Although the authorities won’t officially admit it, it turns out the Covid-19 injections only work for a couple of months, at which point alleged immunity begins to decline. This is of course evident by the numbers seen in the latest UK Health Security Agency Report which reveal that the Covid-19 injections currently have negative effectiveness as low as minus-eighty-eight-percent in everyone over the age of 30, suggesting they are actually destroying the immune systems of the recipients.

image-42.png

image-42.png

Source
Which is why the elderly, vulnerable, and health and social care staff are currently being offered a “booster” shot of mainly the experimental Pfizer mRNA injection, with everyone over the age of 50 in the queue waiting to be called upon to “do their duty”.

Reports state that as of October 9th 2021, over two million people in England have now had their third Covid-19 vaccine dose out of the 30 million eligible.

image-93.png

image-93.png

Source
But there is another infectious virus which everyone seems to have forgotten ever existed, and judging by the official figures published by the World Health Organisation, had been completely eradicated in 2020.

That infectious virus is Influenza, and its eradication last year of course has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that the Covid-19 PCR test is unable to distinguish between the alleged Covid-19 virus and Influenza virus.

But the rumour is that the Flu is going to return this winter with a vengeance, so the UK Government has extended its offer of a free Flu jab to over 40 million Brits, including all school children up to the age of 16.

So, after spending 2020 being the National Covid-19 Service, and then 10 long months of this year being the National Vaccination Service, the NHS has decided to continue to concentrate on injecting chemicals into the arms of millions, rather than clearing the backlog of at least 5 million patients waiting for urgent treatment for all those other ailments that we seem to have forgotten even existed since March 2020.

But to do this they of course need to save time, so it has been decided that the influenza vaccine and Covid-19 vaccines can be administered in the the same session, with one shot in each arm.

image-90.png

image-90.png

Source
The Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation (which was recently overruled by Chris Whitty after they had decided the risks of giving an experimental Covid-19 injection to children did not outweigh the benefits), announced on the 14th September that a Covid-19 booster vaccine campaign should commence imminently to care home residents, all adults over 50, frontline health and social care workers, and those aged 16-49 with underlying health conditions.

They also stated that “where operationally expedient, Covid-19 and Influenza vaccines may be co-administered”.

A recent ITV News article also informed the public that they may be offered a Covid-19 jab in one arm and the flu vaccine in the other on the same day.

image-87.png

image-87.png

Source
As did an article from The Independent which stated that “Yes, you can get the shots in the same visit”, in answer to the question of whether a person can get the flu and Covid-19 vaccines at the same time?

image-88.png

image-88.png

Source – The Independent
But is there any evidence that this is safe?

As we know there is no long-term safety data on the Covid-19 vaccines, let alone data on whether or not it can be administered alongside the flu jab. Which is why it’s interesting to find a list of contra-indications for the Pfizer mRNA Covid-19 injection shows that 269 drugs are known to interact with the Covid-19 vaccine, 268 of which are “moderately clinically significant”, meaning combinations should usually be avoided except for under “special circumstances.

---------------------------------------[END OF PART ONE; SEE BELOW FOR PART 2]----------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------[HERE'S PART 2 TO ABOVE]---------------------------------------------------

image-94.png

The full list can be found on Drugs.com, a site that “provides accurate and independent information on more than 24,000 prescription drugs, over-the-counter medicines and natural products.” and complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information.

image-95.png

Source
To our surprise (not), we discovered that several of the drugs listed as moderately clinically significant as interactions with the Pfizer vaccine, are all of the different flu jabs, the ones currently being administered in the right arms of the elderly and vulnerable whilst they receive a dose of the Pfizer Covid-19 injection in the other.

image-91.png

The description for the interaction between the flu shot and Pfizer Covid-19 injection states that “the safety and effectiveness of SARS-CoV-2-mRNA (Pfizer) vaccine given at the same time with another vaccine or within a show period of each other have not been studied.” and that advice should be sought from a doctor.

Do you think they have many doctors in the pop-up vaccine tents in your local Asda car park?

image-92.png

It’s also interesting to note that for many of the other drugs listed as contraindications to the Pfizer jab such as budesonide, a drug that is available as an inhaler to treat asthma, the official advise states that “if you are currently being treated or have recently been treated with budesonide, you should let your doctor know before receiving SARS-CoV-2-mRNA (Pfizer) vaccine”.

image-96.png

Source
Approximately 8 million people in the UK suffer from asthma. How many of those do you think were asked if they were taking budesonide to treat it prior to receiving a shot in the arm from Mary “Twenty jabs a minute” Taylor? Who was trained how to administer a vaccine after watching a five minute video on Youtube that had the official NHS logo.

The answer of course will be very little.

The point is that people have been experimented on throughout 2021 with a “vaccine” that does not conclude clinical trials until 2023, and very little effort has been made to explain the actual risks and retrieve proper informed consent.

And now they are continuing to experiment on the public by offering them a Covid-19 vaccine in one arm and a Flu jab in the other, when official data clearly shows that there is no clinical data to support this.

Except there is, sort of.

A recent study conducted by University Hospitals Bristol and Weston NHS Foundation Trust is being used to justify the safety of the decision to administer the COVID and Flu shot at the same time. However, closer inspection confirms that the study is only a pre-print and has not yet been peer-reviewed. In fact, the study was so quick to go to print that half the data is missing.

image-97.png

Source – Page 10
But we did find something interesting in the pre-print results of the study on administering both shots at the same time. The authors state that “of the 254 participants reporting one of more systemic reaction in the concomitant Covid-19 and influenza vaccine group, 14 reported at least one severe adverse reaction (5.4%), compared to 6 out of 239 participants in the Covid-19 vaccine alone group (2.5%).

image-89.png

Source – Page 14
For context just 679 participants took part in the study, with 340 in the Flu and Covid jab group, and 339 in the Covid-19 jab only group.

But what this pre-print study actually shows is that the rate of severe adverse reactions is 116% higher in the group who had both the flu jab and Covid-19 jab, compared to the group who only had the Covid-19 jab. How is this not a serious cause for concern?

Plus, if we translate those figures into the real world where 40 million Brits are being offered the flu jab, and 30 million are being offered a Covid-19 booster shot, meaning 30 million people could potentially be given both jabs at the same time, we could see as many as 162,000 people suffering an extremely serious adverse reaction.

There isn’t any clinical data to prove that the Covid-19 vaccine and Influenza vaccine being administered at the same time is safe. In fact, the only data available, which is a pre-print study, proves quite the opposite.

So make no mistake, the people coming forward to “play their part” and help the country “get back to normal” by “rolling up their sleeves” and getting the Covid-19 injection and Flu jab “when called upon to do so” are taking part in a real life experiment, and a dangerous one at that.

Johns Hopkins data PROVES distribution of COVID-19 vaccines led to spikes in infections and deaths​

Thursday, October 14, 2021 by: Arsenio Toledo

Link: https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-10-14-data-proves-vaccine-distribution-led-to-deaths.html

(Natural News) Data gathered by Johns Hopkins University definitively proves that the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccines have made the pandemic worse, and these dangerous shots are causing illnesses and deaths.
This is according to Joel Smalley, a quantitative data analyst from the United Kingdom, who has published a video titled “COVID Deaths Before and After Vaccination Programs.” In the video, Smalley analyzes data from Johns Hopkins proving that countries all over the world experienced massive spikes in new COVID-19 illnesses and deaths after they were introduced to a large batch of COVID-19 vaccines.
The data points show the same surges in dozens of countries. Smalley is using this analysis to challenge the notion that the vaccines have shown enough efficacy to maintain their widespread use.
“COVID vaccines are between 50 percent and 80 percent effective in reducing severe illnesses and deaths,” says Smalley. “They have to be at least 50 percent to retain emergency use authorization. Such dramatic efficacy should be apparent in the empirical, ‘real-world’ data. There should be very few country exceptions.”
In Smalley’s video, he presents weekly COVID-19 deaths per country before and after the introduction of the experimental and deadly coronavirus vaccines. The data shows a correlation between the distribution of COVID-19 vaccines and spikes in coronavirus-related deaths in approximately 40 different countries.
The video has highlighted some nations that either have very high vaccination rates or were praised early in the pandemic for their effective response to the coronavirus until the arrival of vaccines. These countries include the United Kingdom, Israel and Taiwan.
“While correlation does not prove causation, looking more broadly at relevant data, a worldwide trend of high rates of infections, hospitalizations and deaths can be found among the vaccinated,” writes journalist Patrick Delaney of Life Site News.

Data from around the world proves COVID-19 vaccines cause more illness and death​

The phenomenon of countries experiencing sudden surges in new COVID-19 infections and deaths after a recent high degree of vaccine administration has become a universal trend.
Even Pfizer has recognized this correlation when it revealed in a document submitted to the Food and Drug Administration that the company’s COVID-19 vaccine makes people around 300 percent more likely to get COVID-19.
Dr. Peter McCullough, a medical professional with specialties in internal medicine and cardiology, has mentioned a study that found “vaccinated individuals carry 251 times the load of COVID-19 viruses in their nostrils compared to the unvaccinated.”
“While moderating the symptoms of infection, the jab allows vaccinated individuals to carry unusually high viral loads without becoming ill at first, potentially transforming them into pre-symptomatic super spreaders,” writes McCullough. He believes this is the reason why many places with high vaccination rates are experiencing “prominent outbreaks” among vaccinated individuals.
In September, around 75 percent of the people in Vermont who died from COVID-19 were fully vaccinated.
Back in July, it was reported that around 40 percent of the people hospitalized for COVID-19 were fully vaccinated. More recently, as emphasized by Republican Sen. Ron Johnson of Wisconsin, Public Health England admitted that around 63 percent of people in the U.K. who succumbed to the post-vaccine delta variant were also vaccinated. (Related: BBC: 2 in 3 confirmed COVID-19 cases in the UK are among the vaccinated; 87% of hospitalizations are among the vaxxed.)
In Israel, one of the world’s most vaccinated nations, COVID-19 cases and hospitalizations among the vaccinated have been skyrocketing in recent months.
Dr. Kobi Haviv, director of Herzog Hospital in Jerusalem, noted during an appearance on Israeli Channel 13 that “most of the population” of Israel is already vaccinated. Despite this, his hospital is still seeing a lot of COVID-19 cases being admitted.
According to Haviv, between 85 to 90 percent of hospitalizations in Herzog Hospital are fully vaccinated. Furthermore, around 95 percent of COVID-19 patients with severe cases are also vaccinated.
“We are opening more COVID wards,” says Haviv. “The effectiveness of the vaccine is fading out.”
Learn more about how dangerous it is for people to take the COVID-19 vaccines by reading the latest articles at Vaccines.news.
Sources include:
InfoWars.com 1
LifeSiteNews.com
InfoWars.com 2

Are covid “vaccines” giving people AIDS? Immune system functions are dropping around 5% EACH WEEK in those who were vaccinated​

Link: https://www.cracknewz.com/2021/10/are-covid-vaccines-giving-people-aids.html

The latest data from the United Kingdom’s PHE Vaccine Surveillance Report suggests that people who have been “fully vaccinated” for the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) are losing about five percent of their immune systems per week.
Doubly injected people between the ages of 40 and 70 have already lost about 40 percent of the immune system capacity from the moment they get injected. They then progressively lose more of it over time, with peak immune system loss for many expected to arrive by Christmas.
“If this continues then 30-50 year-olds will have 100% immune system degradation, zero viral defence by Christmas and all doubly vaccinated people over 30 will have lost their immune systems by March next year,” reports The Exposé.
There is no denying, based on the data, that fully vaccinated people now suffer from what appears to be acquired immunodeficiency syndrome, more popularly known as AIDS. Their immune systems are fading away, which many have been warning would be the case.
“People aged 40-69 have already lost 40% of their immune system capability and are losing it progressively at 3.3% to 6.4% per week,” The Exposé says.
weekly-decline-immunity-vaccine.png

Interestingly, the worst-off demographic is people aged 40-49, who are suffering total immune system loss in about nine weeks. The best-off group is younger people aged 18-29, who tend to last around 44 weeks.
Elderly people over the age of 80 last about 20 weeks, while the 50-59 age category only gets about 15 weeks. The other remaining age groups last anywhere from 12 to 25 weeks.
“Everybody over 30 will have lost 100% of their entire immune capability (for viruses and certain cancers) within 6 months,” warns The Exposé.
“30-50 year-olds will have lost it by Christmas. These people will then effectively have full blown acquired immunodeficiency syndrome and destroy the NHS (National Health Service).”

Getting a “booster” shot will only speed up the death process​

It is not just that the jabs do not provide the claimed amount of protection against the Fauci Flu. The fact of the matter is that they provide no protection at all in the long term and actually destroy a person’s immune system.
“Pfizer originally claimed a 95% efficiency for their vaccine (calculated as in the last column above). The figures above indicate that their figures may well have been correct immediately after vaccination (the younger age groups have had the vaccine for the shortest time),” The Exposé explains.
“But the figures above also show that the vaccines do NOT merely lose efficiency over time down to zero efficiency, they progressively damage the immune system until a negative efficiency is realised. They presently leave anybody over 30 in a worse position than they were before vaccination.”
People who take the Biden “Booster” shots will only accelerate this process by adding even more immune-destroying chemicals to their bodies. The downward spiral will move even faster, in other words, the more shots a person gets.
“If we do nothing about this, it will only get much worse than we ever could have imagined,” wrote one Exposé commenter. “I, for one, appreciate all who have stood against and continue to stand against this tyranny.”
“The spike protein hijacks your mitochondria … forever,” wrote another. “Mitochondria is the heart of your immune system. Essentially, it takes over your immune system. The spike proteins are the bioweapons. Your own immune system becomes a deadly weapon. This is HIV on steroids.”
Others echoed these same sentiments, noting that it is painfully obvious what the agenda is. How anyone could argue with a straight face that this is all for “public health” remains a mystery.

Top scientists release study warning against COVID-19 vaccines, demand an immediate end to vaccinations​

October 20, 20217 Comments Facebook

Link: http://www.yourdestinationnow.com/2021/10/top-scientists-release-study-warning.html

A group of 57 scientists, doctors and public health policy experts from around the world has released a report questioning the supposed safety and efficacy of the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccines. This international group of experts is calling for an immediate end to all mass vaccination programs.
The group’s study is titled “SARS-CoV-2 mass vaccination: Urgent questions on vaccine safety that demand answers from international health agencies, regulatory authorities, governments and vaccine developers.” The preprint version of the study has been published online on the collaborative research platform Authorea.
“Since the start of the COVID-19 outbreak, the race for testing new platforms designed to confer immunity against SARS-CoV-2 has been rampant and unprecedented, leading to emergency authorization of various vaccines,” the researchers write in the abstract of their study.
“Despite progress on early multidrug therapy for COVID-19 patients, the current mandate is to immunize the world population as quickly as possible.”
The scientists point out that none of the widely available COVID-19 vaccines have gone through proper testing. None of these vaccines have even gone through animal trials before pharmaceutical companies started trials using human subjects.
They also note that the emergency use authorization agreements granted to many of the COVID-19 vaccines in use today are based on safety data generated during trials that lasted only several months.
This lack of thorough and long-term testing should raise a lot of questions regarding the safety and efficacy of the vaccines. But that is not the case.
“Despite calls for caution, the risks of SARS-CoV-2 vaccination have been minimized or ignored by health organizations and government authorities,” the study authors write. “We appeal to the need for a pluralistic dialogue in the context of health policies, emphasizing critical questions that require urgent answers if we wish to avoid a global erosion of public confidence in science and health.”

COVID-19 vaccines kill more people than they save​

No matter how much peer-reviewed scientific evidence is presented to health regulators and other authorities, they are unwilling to even rethink their COVID-19 vaccination policies.
But this is not always the case, such as when the Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee of the Food and Drug Administration voted against recommending President Joe Biden’s proposed COVID-19 booster dose program continue.
Before voting 16-2 against the booster vaccination program, the committee has listened to more than eight hours of testimony from public health experts regarding how dangerous it would be for booster doses to become available. Those experts include Dr. Steve Kirsch, director of the COVID-19 Early Treatment Fund, an organization dedicated to treating coronavirus patients without resorting to vaccinations.
Kirsch points out that the mass vaccination program is already killing more people than it is helping, and a booster vaccination program would only make this situation worse.
“The vaccines kill more people than they save,” says Kirsch. “Today, we focus almost exclusively on COVID death saves and vaccine efficacy because we were led to believe that vaccines were perfectly safe. But this is simply not true.”
Kirsch says the number of heart attacks reported due to COVID-19 vaccination has increased dramatically. “VAERS shows heart attacks happened 71 times more often following these vaccines compared to any other vaccine,” he says. Kirsch is referring to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System, a federal database for tracking adverse reactions to vaccinations.
“Even if the vaccines had a 100 percent protection [rate], it still means we killed two people to save one life,” says Kirsch.

BREAKING: AI-powered DoD data analysis program named “Project Salus” SHATTERS official vaccine narrative, shows A.D.E. accelerating in the fully vaccinated with each passing week​

Link: https://www.cracknewz.com/2021/10/breaking-ai-powered-dod-data-analysis.html

An AI-powered Dept. of Defense program named “Project Salus,” run in cooperation with the JAIC (Joint Artificial Intelligence Center), has analyzed data on 5.6 million Medicare beneficiaries aged 65 or older. Data were aggregated from Humetrix, a real-time data and analytics platform that tracks health care outcomes. Legal analysis from Thomas Renz of Renz-Law.com is included in a breaking video interview, below.
The alarming findings show that the vast majority of covid hospitalizations are occurring among fully-vaccinated individuals and that outcomes among the fully vaccinated are growing worse with each passing week. This appears to fit the pattern of so-called Antibody Dependent Enhancement, where the treatment intervention (mRNA vaccines) is worsening health outcomes and leading to excess hospitalizations and deaths.
These data, presented here, shatter the official Biden / Fauci narrative that falsely claims America is experiencing, “a pandemic of the unvaccinated.” The data show that the pandemic actually appears to be accelerated by covid-19 vaccines, while unvaccinated individuals are having far better outcomes than the vaccinated.
Furthermore, according to these data (shown below), the single best strategy for avoid post-vaccine infections and hospitalizations is natural immunity derived from a previous covid infection.
Salus-Humetrix-VE-Study-01-600.jpg

The full analysis is entitled, “Effectiveness of mRNA COVID-19 vaccines against the Delta variant among 5.6M Medicare beneficiaries 65 years and older” and is dated Sep. 28, 2021. The presentation of these data consists of 17 slides, which are available at the Humetric website in slide form, also posted on Natural News servers in this PDF version which is more convenient for viewing and printing.
From the JAIC Project Salus document:
In this 80% vaccinated 65+ population, an estimated 60% of COVID-19 hospitalizations occurred in fully vaccinated individuals in the week ending August 7th.
Salus-Humetrix-VE-Study-12-600.jpg

By August 21st, 71% of covid-19 “cases” were occurring among fully vaccinated individuals:
In this 80% vaccinated 65+ population, an estimated 71% of COVID-19 cases occurred in fully vaccinated individuals.
Salus-Humetrix-VE-Study-07-600.jpg

These data reveal that as the Delta variant approached a 97% infection rate, “cases” and hospitalizations among fully vaccinated individuals showed striking increases with each passing week.

Key findings of the DoD / JAIC / Project Salus / Humetrix analysis​

Throughout the slides, “VE” refers to vaccine effectiveness. “Breakthrough” means a failed vaccine, where a fully vaccinated person is diagnosed with covid. Many of those people require hospitalization and ICU treatments (see the slides below).
Some of the key findings of the Project Salus analysis include:
  • The effectiveness of mRNA vaccines is confirmed to wane over time.
  • With each passing week, those vaccinated with mRNA vaccines show an increased risk of vaccine failure / covid infections requiring hospitalization. From the analysis: “Odds ratio increasing to 2.5 at 6 months post vaccination.”
  • Natural immunity works: A prior covid infection greatly reduces the odds of a vaccinated person needing hospitalization from a subsequent infection.
Salus-Humetrix-VE-Study-02-600.jpg

Vaccine failure dramatically worsens within 5-6 months after being vaccinated​

One slide from the analysis reveals that so-called “breakthrough” infections — vaccine failures — increase with time, showing a near doubling of breakthrough infections among those vaccinated 5-6 months ago vs. those vaccinated only 3-4 months ago.
These data end at August 21st, 2021 but the trend does not appear to be flattening. As more data are added to this analysis each week, it seems almost certain that breakthrough infections rates will continue to rise over time in vaccinated individuals. We do not yet know what will happen in 9 months after vaccination, but these data show cause for serious concern.
Salus-Humetrix-VE-Study-08-600.jpg

The following chart reveals that both Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are showing the same pattern of worsening “breakthrough” infection rates over time. Notice the upward trend of all the bars in this chart, meaning both mRNA vaccines are producing the same increase in infections among the fully vaccinated:
Salus-Humetrix-VE-Study-11-600.jpg

Once the Delta variant took hold, 71% of COVID-19 “breakthrough” cases occurred among the fully vaccinated​

As the following chart shows, 71% of COVID-19 “cases” were breakthrough cases (vaccine failures) once the Delta variant reached 90% spread across those infected.
Understand that the authors of this document state that those who are jabbed are not considered “vaccinated” until two weeks after they received the injections, which means that infections, hospitalizations and deaths which occurred from 0 – 14 days are ignored in this data set.
In reality, that means the percentage of “fully vaccinated” people responsible for breakthrough infections, hospitalizations and deaths is substantially higher than what is shown in these data. If they are claiming a 71% rate, it may in reality be more like 80% or even 90%, but we don’t know for sure because they are hiding all negative health outcomes for the first two weeks after the vaccines are administered (by claiming those people are “unvaccinated,” which is a deliberate deception being used to try to hide the harmful effects of vaccines).
Salus-Humetrix-VE-Study-15-600.jpg

Ethnic groups hit hardest: Native Americans, Hispanics and Blacks​

Finally, a horrifying slide in the data set reveals that one of the highest risk factors for being hospitalized after being vaccinated is simply being of Native American descent. According to the data in this slide, Native Americans face around 50% higher odds of being hospitalized after being vaccinated, compared to other ethnic groups such as Whites.
Hispanics face a slightly lower risk which appears to be around 40% higher odds. Blacks face around 25% higher odds.
Why is this the case? The gain-of-function properties which were engineered into the SARS-CoV-2 biological weapon — via Fauci, Daszak and the NIH — target ACE2 receptors which exist in higher densities in targeted organ systems of many minority groups such as Native Americans, Hispanics and Blacks. This has led many observers to conclude that the covid spike protein — which is generated in the bodies of those who take mRNA vaccines — is a race-specific bioweapon designed to achieve depopulation of minority groups. Louis Farrakhan, leader of the Nation of Islam, has engaged in many efforts to bring this to the attention of his followers, for example. These data provided by the DoD / JAIC / Project Salus document shown here appear to support the plausibility of such theories.
Other factors that greatly increase a person’s odds of being hospitalized after receiving vaccinations include kidney failure (ESRD), morbid obesity, chronic liver disease or receiving chemotherapy.
Salus-Humetrix-VE-Study-17-600.jpg

Natural immunity offers documented protect against future hospitalization​

Finally, the data presented in this document shows that natural immunity — listed as “prior covid-19” substantially decreases the risk of hospitalization after receiving covid-19 vaccines. (See slide above.)
What this means is that the best way to ensure the safest outcome of a covid vaccine is to experience a covid infection before getting vaccinated. This dramatically reduces your risk of negative health outcomes.
Then again, if someone has already had covid, why would they need a vaccine in the first place? If anything, these data show that anyone choosing to receive covid-19 vaccines is making the wrong choice if they desire to avoid infections, hospitalizations or deaths.
Natural immunity, once again, is revealed as the most effective status that reduces negative outcomes.

Conclusion​

In conclusion, these data from the DoD / JAIC absolutely shatter the false narrative of Biden, Fauci, Walensky and other “authorities” who are still attempting to gaslight the American people into thinking that hospitals are filled with unvaccinated people. In reality, the vast majority of hospitalizations and deaths are occurring among those who were fully vaccinated, according to the 5.6 million people studied in this particular data set (Medicare).
Importantly, post-vaccine health outcomes are worsening over time, meaning that the vaccines appear to be gradually damaging the immune system over subsequent months, making vaccinated individuals far more vulnerable to subsequent infections.
This is the very definition of ADE (Antibody Dependent Enhancement), about which many analysts such as Dr. Sherri Tenpenny have warned. Now, it appears that ADE is no longer merely a theory but rather a confirmed phenomenon reflected in official Medicare data.
Attorney Thomas Renz told Natural News today that these data should immediately result in not just the FDA’s revocation of mRNA vaccine EUA and approval status, but that the FDA, Fauci and Big Pharma’s top executives should be sued under RICO Act violations for racketeering and organized crime.
The full interview with Thomas Renz is available here: [see site link, above, top]

Sweden Suspends Moderna Shot Indefinitely After Vaxxed Patients Develop Crippling Heart Condition​

Jack Davis | The Western Journal
October 23rd 2021, 7:21 am

Link: https://www.infowars.com/posts/swed...d-patients-develop-crippling-heart-condition/

New concerns are being raised about side effects from the Moderna vaccine against the coronavirus.

Swedish health officials have now decided that a moratorium on giving the Moderna vaccine to anyone under 31 will be extended indefinitely, the U.K. Daily Mail reported. The pause on the Moderna shots had been scheduled to end on Dec. 1.

Finland, Iceland and Denmark have taken similar steps. Norway is encouraging men under 30 not to get the Moderna shot, but is not mandating it.

For months, the Moderna vaccine has been under scrutiny because of data that shows young men who receive it are at increased risk for myocarditis, an inflammation of the heart muscle, and pericarditis, an inflammation of the sac around the heart.

Rate of Myocarditis/pericarditis for young males in #Ontario after 2nd shot stands out above the rest. 1 in 5770-after 2nd shot in Males 18 to 24. Factoring in 12-17 age group:
1 in 6817- in males 12-24 after 2nd.Source:https://t.co/GCqNgpsQmJ #COVID19 #CovidVaccine #myocarditis pic.twitter.com/PKwQok6MxQ
— Antony Robart (@AntonyRobart) October 18, 2021

Dr. Jane Ruby of http://drjaneruby.com/ joins guest host Stew Peters of http://stewpeters.tv/ on The Alex Jones Show to break down how the medical tyrants are now targeting children.

The Daily Mail reported that one U.S. study that has not yet been peer-reviewed concluded that “young males under [age] 20 are up to six times more likely to develop myocarditis after contracting COVID-19 than those who have been vaccinated.”

The decision comes as the U.S. Food and Drug Administration is putting Moderna’s plans for a shot aimed at the population from age 12 to 17 on hold due to concerns over risks of the ailments, according to The Wall Street Journal.

Although a federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention panel on Thursday approved boosters for the Moderna and Johnson & Johson vaccines, there were some cautions raised, according to CNBC.

Dr. Tom Shimabukuro said there is an increased risk of myocarditis and pericarditis with either the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine, in particular after the second dose of the vaccines.

According to the Daily Mail, the data indicated the risk was 13 times greater for those getting the Moderna vaccine than for those who got the Pfizer vaccine.

Rates of rare heart risks (myocarditis/pericarditis) among 18-39 year olds are higher for Moderna #covid19 vaccine than Pfizer/BioNTech’s, according to presentation just now from CDC advisory committee pic.twitter.com/B9rBYMsYWi
— Meg Tirrell (@megtirrell) October 21, 2021

Sweden’s Public Health Agency said the unpublished data linking the Moderna vaccine with the two conditions means there is “an increased risk of side effects such as inflammation of the heart muscle or the pericardium.”

“The risk of being affected is very small.”

That data has not been publicly released.

The FDA had addressed concern about the Pfizer vaccine in its statement giving it full authorization, saying that “the data demonstrate increased risks, particularly within the seven days following the second dose.”

What about Pfizer the risks are almost identical. Is science about to reassert itself? Let’s hope so. https://t.co/70ZQRWXQvf
— Dr Anthony Hinton (@TonyHinton2016) October 20, 2021

“The observed risk is higher among males under 40 years of age compared to females and older males. The observed risk is highest in males 12 through 17 years of age,” the FDA said.

The agency noted that “some individuals required intensive care support” and that long-term information about the risks is not yet available.

The Western Journal has published this article in the interest of shedding light on stories about the COVID-19 vaccine that are largely unreported by the establishment media. In that same spirit, according to the most recent statistics from the CDC’s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System, 7,439 deaths have been reported among those who received a vaccine, or 20 out of every 1,000,000. By contrast, 652,480 deaths from COVID-19 have been reported by the CDC, or 16,101 out of every 1,000,000. In addition, it must be noted that VAERS reports can be filed by anyone and are unverified by the CDC. Thus, as the agency notes, “Reports of adverse events to VAERS following vaccination, including deaths, do not necessarily mean that a vaccine caused a health problem.” The decision of whether to receive a COVID vaccine is a personal one, but it is important to consider context when making that decision. — Ed. note

mRNA Vaccines WEAKEN Immune System Even After Covid Recovery, According to UK Data​

by Adan Salazar
October 22nd 2021, 5:24 pm

Link: https://www.infowars.com/posts/mrna...en-after-covid-recovery-according-to-uk-data/

'N antibody levels appear to be lower in people who acquire infection following two doses of vaccination,' UK gov't report states.

Covid-19 vaccines appear to inhibit the body’s natural ability to produce antibodies, leaving vaccinated people vulnerable to infection.

The alarming information was contained in the UK government’s latest “Covid-19 vaccine surveillance report,” which noted that “N antibody levels appear to be lower in people who acquire infection following two doses of vaccination.”

seropo.jpg

Vaccine researcher Alex Berenson first highlighted the UK government’s alarming admission, warning it means vaccinated people will never be able to acquire full immunity even after they’ve recovered from an infection.

“What the British are saying is they are now finding the vaccine interferes with your body’s innate ability after infection to produce antibodies against not just the spike protein but other pieces of the virus,” Berenson explained.

“Specifically, vaccinated people don’t seem to be producing antibodies to the nucleocapsid protein, the shell of the virus, which are a crucial part of the response in unvaccinated people.”

The result is “vaccinated people will be far more vulnerable to mutations in the spike protein EVEN AFTER THEY HAVE BEEN INFECTED AND RECOVERED ONCE,” Berenson writes.

“It also means the virus is likely to select for mutations that go in exactly that direction, because those will essentially give it an enormous vulnerable population to infect. And it probably is still more evidence the vaccines may interfere with the development of robust long-term immunity post-infection.”

Berenson’s research dovetails with results from an independent study conducted by an Illinois physician who demonstrated how the Covid vaccine suppresses the body’s adaptive immune system, leaving vaccinated individuals more susceptible to illness and possibly explaining the phenomenon of “breakthrough infections.”

“If they have this low [immunity] and it stays and it persists… and that adaptive immune system response persists… it’s going to have a bad response to any other kind of viral infection,” claimed Dr. Nathan Thompson.

“If you looked at that blood work, would you say that this person is very susceptible to having another viral infection, and maybe…you just might call it a breakthrough infection, you guys see that? A breakthrough infection.”

“Could it be that after this maybe this is happening in a lot of people and leaving them wide open to have breakthrough infections after that?” the doctor questioned, imploring other doctors to conduct their own tests.

Covid vaccine developer Dr. David LV Bauer also admitted the jabs destroy the body’s immune response, lowering crucial antibodies necessary to fight off disease.

Last week, Berenson during an appearance on the Joe Rogan Experience also broke down how UK government data also showed double-vaccinated individuals contracted Covid at higher rates than unvaccinated people.

COVID For Amish: Herd Immunity Achieved With No Hospitalizations, Isolation, or Vaccines​

by Jamie White
October 24th 2021, 12:02 pm

Link: https://www.infowars.com/posts/covi...th-no-hospitalizations-isolation-or-vaccines/

Don't expect the mainstream media to give this the full coverage it deserves -- instead, share this link with friends and family to get the word out!

Reports from Amish country reveal the notoriously anti-modern community achieved herd immunity without isolating, going to the hospital, or taking the experimental COVID injection.

Investigative reporter Sheryl Attkisson interviewed Mennonites of Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, earlier this month to find out how they dealt with the COVID pandemic — and their responses were stunning.

Mennonite Calvin Lapp explained to Attkisson that their traditionalist Christian culture primed them to resist the government’s heavy-handed and largely unscientific public health measures.

“There’s three things the Amish don’t like,” Lapp said. “And that’s government— they won’t get involved in the government, they don’t like the public education system— they won’t send their children to education, and they also don’t like the health system. They rip us off. Those are three things that we feel like we’re fighting against all the time. Well, those three things are all part of what Covid is.”

Instead of adhering to government protocols, the Amish opted to mass-infect themselves with COVID during a religious holiday in May to achieve herd immunity.

“When they take communion, they dump their wine into a cup and they take turns to drink out of that cup,” Lapp explained. “So, you go the whole way down the line, and everybody drinks out of that cup, if one person has coronavirus, the rest of church is going to get coronavirus. The first time they went back to church, everybody got coronavirus.”

“It’s a worse thing to quit working than dying,” he continued. “Working is more important than dying. But to shut down and say that we can’t go to church, we can’t get together with family, we can’t see our old people in the hospital, we got to quit working?”

“It’s going completely against everything that we believe. You’re changing our culture completely to try to act like they wanted us to act the last year, and we’re not going to do it,” he added.

Not long after, the Lancaster County Amish community did indeed achieve herd immunity, according to the Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania.

And they did it without masking, social distancing, hospitalization, or taking the COVID jab.

“We’re glad all the English people got their Covid vaccines. That’s great,” Lapp said. “Because now we don’t have to wear a mask, we can do what we want. So good for you. Thank you. We appreciate it. Us? No, we’re not getting vaccines. Of course not. We all got the Covid, so why would you get a vaccine?”

Attkisson reported that “there’s no evidence of any more deaths among the Amish than in places that shut down tight— some claim there were fewer here. That’s without masking, staying at home, or” vaccines.

Don’t expect the mainstream media to give this revealing story the full coverage it deserves — instead, share this link with friends and family to get the word out!

Pfizer adds ingredient used to stabilize heart attack victims in vax for kids​

Posted on October 28, 2021 1:00 pm

Link: https://www.google.com/search?kgmid...d&shndl=0&source=sh/x/kp/1&entrypoint=sh/x/kp

2-3.jpg
Buried on Page 14 in the Pfizer paperwork submitted to the FDA for the Covid vaccine for children is this disturbing nugget.

Vaccine formulation
Authorization is being requested for a modified formulation of the Pfizer‑BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine. Each dose of this formulation contains 10 μg of a nucleoside-modified messenger RNA (mRNA) encoding the viral spike (S) glycoprotein of SARS-CoV-2 that is formulated in lipid particles and supplied as a frozen suspension in multiple dose vials.
To provide a vaccine with an improved stability profile, the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine for use in children 5-11 years of age uses tromethamine (Tris) buffer instead of the phosphatebuffered saline (PBS) as used in the previous formulation and excludes sodium chloride and potassium chloride. The packaged vials for the new formulation are stored frozen at -90°C to – 60°C. The frozen vials may be thawed and stored at refrigerator at 2°C to 8°C for up to 10
weeks.
Tromethamine (Tris) is a blood acid reducer which is used to stabilize people with heart attacks. Here are known side effects: Respiratory depression, local irritation, tissue inflammation, injection site infection, febrile response, chemical phlebitis, venospasm (vein spasms), hypervolemia, IV thrombosis, extravasation (with possible necrosis and sloughing of tissues), transient decreases in blood glucose concentrations, hypoglycemia, and hepatocellular necrosis with infusion via low-lying umbilical venous catheters

More on it here. [see https://www.google.com/search?kgmid...d&shndl=0&source=sh/x/kp/1&entrypoint=sh/x/kp ]

Study Reveals ‘Dramatic’ Decline In All Three COVID-19 Vaccines’ Efficacy Over Time​

by Zero Hedge
November 7th 2021, 2:16 am

Link: https://www.infowars.com/posts/stud...l-three-covid-19-vaccines-efficacy-over-time/

A study which analyzed the records of nearly 800,000 US veterans of all ages found that the three main Covid-19 vaccines experienced ‘dramatic’ drops in efficacy over six months, according to the LA Times.

Between early March and Septemper, as the Delta variant rapidly became the dominant strain worldwide, the ability of Moderna’s two-dose vaccine to prevent infections dropped from 89% – 58%, Pfizer’s went from 87% – 45%, and J&J’s single-dose vaccine went from 86% to just 13%.

The findings were published Thursday in peer-reviewed Science.

That said, the vaccines’ ability to prevent death in older Americans remained somewhat robust over the same period, according to the report.

Among veterans 65 and older who were inoculated with the Moderna vaccine, those who developed a so-called breakthrough infection were 76% less likely to die of COVID-19 compared with unvaccinated veterans of the same age.
Older veterans who got the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine and subsequently experienced a breakthrough infection were 70% less likely to die than were their unvaccinated peers.
And when older vets who got a single jab of the J&J vaccine suffered a breakthrough infection, they were 52% less likely to die than their peers who didn’t get any shots. -LA Times

Billionaire Microsoft founder Bill Gates asked governments to spend even more money on preparing for potential future pandemics and biological attacks. Read more here: https://www.infowars.com/posts/red-...errorists-could-release-smallpox-at-airports/

For veterans younger than 65, Pfizer and Moderna vaccines prevented death 84% and 82% respectively, while J&J recipients were 73% less likely to die vs. their unvaccinated peers.

Keep in mind, of course, we’re talking about a 70%+ reduction of a < 1% chance of death for Americans under the age of 54, 1.4% for those aged 55-64, and 2.7% for those aged between 65-74.

This, of course, is on top of CDC Director Rochelle Walensky acknowledging last month that the vaccines don’t prevent transmission.

Add perpetual boosters to the above, and it’s no wonder people – such as former Blackrock money manager Ed Dowd – are skeptical.

They are experimental

They don’t provide immunity

They don’t prevent transmission

They have serious side effects

The CDC changed the definition

They are not what you were told they were

It’s literally the greatest psyop ever & I marvel at the number who were duped
— Ed ☯️ The Obsolete Man…a Free Thinker (@DowdEdward) November 5, 2021

Vaccinated English adults under 60 are dying at twice the rate of unvaccinated people the same age​

And have been for six months. This chart may seem unbelievable or impossible, but it's correct, based on weekly data from the British government.​

The brown line represents weekly deaths from all causes of vaccinated people aged 10-59, per 100,000 people.

The blue line represents weekly deaths from all causes of unvaccinated people per 100,000 in the same age range.

I have checked the underlying dataset myself and this graph is correct. Vaccinated people under 60 are twice as likely to die as unvaccinated people. And overall deaths in Britain are running well above normal.

I don’t know how to explain this other than vaccine-caused mortality.

The basic data is available here, download the Excel file and see table 4:

THE REAL AGENDA: Leading doctor says covid “vaccines” are intentionally designed to reduce world population​

Link: https://www.cracknewz.com/2021/11/a-wisconsin-school-district-canceled.html

Dr. Shankara Chetty, a South African family doctor who is credited with improving early treatment for the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19), says that the goal of the mass “vaccination” program is to “control and kill off a large proportion of our population without anyone suspecting that we were poisoned.”
In a recent statement, Dr. Chetty explained that the dying process provoked by the injections was designed in such a way as to be untraceable. People will start to get sick from this or that, and the symptoms will be so wide ranging that it will be difficult to definitively peg them on the shots.
“The deaths that are meant to follow the vaccinations will never be able to be pinned on the poison,” he said. “They will be too diverse, there will be too many, and they will be in too broad a timeframe for us to understand that we have been poisoned.”
Dr. Chetty claims to have successfully treated more than 7,000 Chinese Virus patients “without a single hospitalization or death.” He is also keenly aware of the government’s censorship campaign against the early treatment protocols he provides to his patients.
“I think the perspective around what is happening is vitally important,” Dr. Chetty explained during a Zoom conference call. “We need to understand what the aim is. Everyone knows that there are inconsistencies, that there’s coercion, but we need to understand why. Why is it there?”

Jab spike protein is the “pathogen … causing all the death in covid illness”​

In Dr. Chetty’s view, there is one thing that appears to be causing all of the deaths attributed to covid, and that thing is the spike protein.
This “pathogen,” as he describes it, is either found in (Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca) or produced by (Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna) the so-called “vaccines.” And it is this pathogen that will eventually kill off millions, if not billions, of people.
“What looks like transpired here [is] they’ve engineered a virus and put this weapons-grade package onto it called ‘spike protein,'” Dr. Chetty further explained.
Only a small number of people experience an immediate “allergic reaction” to the “most elaborately engineered toxin,” he says, usually within the first eight days after the onset of symptoms. The injections, however, extend that allergic reaction “for a longer period.”
“We begin to see the endothelial [blood vessel lining] injuries that this vaccine causes with its spike protein, with its influence on its ACE2 receptors,” Dr. Chetty warns. “Those are the deaths that are meant to follow. And they will never be pinned onto the spike protein, a very well-engineered toxin.”
“Now spike protein is also a membrane protein. So, the mRNA will distribute this throughout our body. It will be made in various tissues around our body. It will be incorporated into those membranes around our body, and those specific tissues.”
Because these spike proteins are recognized by the body as foreign invaders, the immune system overreacts in an autoimmune way – meaning it attacks itself. This is where the slow-death process begins.
“Now this toxin in the long term is going to get people with pre-existing illness to have those illnesses exasperated,” he warns.
What is worse, these toxins include “bits of HIV protein,” which clearly shows that they were genetically engineered, Dr. Chetty says. People with cancer “are going to have their cancers flare up, and they will say they died of the cancer.”
“People with vessel injuries or predisposition like our diabetics and [those with] hypertension are going to have strokes and heart attacks and the rest at varying times, and we’ll attribute those to their preexisting conditions,” he added.
“People are going to develop, over time, autoimmune conditions, the diversity of which will never be addressed by any pharmaceutical intervention because they’re far too targeted.”

Back