Guess what?--u dumb puke--covid vaxx DOESN'T WORK (against covid), suckers, but could kill u, morons

Information security expert on revealed Pfizer agreements: ‘There’s good reason Pfizer fought to hide the details of these contracts’

Link: https://americasfrontlinedoctors.or...-the-details-of-these-contracts/?nowprocket=1

Mordechai Sones posted by Mordechai Sones
 July 28, 2021  7:50 pm

“If you were wondering why Ivermectin was suppressed, it is because the agreement that countries had with Pfizer does not allow them to escape their contract, which states that even if a drug will be found to treat COVID-19, the contract cannot be voided.”

Unredacted contracts for the experimental biological agent known as the “COVID-19 vaccine” between the Pfizer corporation and various governments continue to be revealed.

Information security expert Ehden Biber told America’s Frontline Doctors (AFLDS) Frontline News that the first document to recently emerge was discovered by Albanian newspaper Gogo.al. Biber then was able to locate the digitally-signed Brazilian contract, and at least two others, one with the European Commission, and the other with the Dominican Republic.

AFLDS Chief Science Officer Dr. Michael Yeadon responded to the revelations after perusing the Albania contract, saying it “looks genuine.” He continued: “I know the basic anatomy of these agreements and nothing is missing that I’d expect to be present, and I’ve seen no clues that suggests it’s fake.”

Yeadon noted what he found “the most stunning revelation,” citing the clause that stipulates “if there are any laws or regulations in your country under which Pfizer could be prosecuted, you agree to CHANGE THE LAW OR REGULATION to close that off.” (emphasis his)

In a Twitter thread that has since been removed except the first tweet in the thread, Biber explained the significance of the revealed agreements: “Because the cost of developing contracts is very high and time consuming (legal review cycles), Pfizer, like all corporations, develop a standardized agreement template and use these agreements with relatively minor adjustments in different countries.

“These agreements are confidential, but luckily one country did not protect the contract document well enough, so I managed to get a hold of a copy.

“As you are about to see, there is a good reason why Pfizer was fighting to hide the details of these contracts.”

“First,” Biber continues, “let’s talk about the product: The agreement not only covers manufacturing of vaccines for COVID-19 and its mutations, but also for ‘any device, technology, or product used in the administration of or to enhance the use or effect of, such vaccine.’

“If you were wondering why Ivermectin was suppressed, it is because the agreement that countries had with Pfizer does not allow them to escape their contract, which states that even if a drug will be found to treat COVID-19, the contract cannot be voided”

“Supplying the product: ‘Pfizer shall have no liability for any failure to deliver doses in accordance with any estimated delivery dates… nor shall any such failure give Purchaser any right to cancel orders for any quantities of Product.’

“‘Pfizer shall decide on necessary adjustments to the number of Contracted Doses and Delivery Schedule due to the Purchaser … based on principles to be determined by Pfizer … Purchaser shall be deemed to agree to any revision.’

“Just to make it clear: ‘Purchaser hereby waives all rights and remedies that it may have at Law, in equity or otherwise, arising from or relating to:.. any failure by Pfizer to deliver the Contracted Doses in accordance with the Delivery Schedule.

“Once again: ‘Under no circumstances will Pfizer be subject to or liable for any late delivery penalties.’

“You can’t return the product, no matter what: ‘Pfizer will not, in any circumstances, accept any returns of Product (or any dose)…no Product returns may take place under any circumstances.’

“Now for the BIG SECRET: $12 per dosage for about 250K units. Funny that this is the price for a small amount of dosages when Pfizer was charging the U.S. $19.50 per dose.

“U.S. taxpayers got screwed by Pfizer, probably also Israel.

“About payment, the country has no right ‘to withhold, offset, recoup or debit any amounts owed to Pfizer, whether under this Agreement or otherwise, against any other amount owed (or to become due and owing) to it by Pfizer or a Pfizer Affiliate.’

“Damaged goods: THE ONLY WAY to get a recall is if you can prove cGMP fault.

“‘For clarity, Purchaser shall not be entitled to reject any Product based on service complaints unless a Product does not materially conform to Specifications or cGMP.’

“This agreement is above any local law of the state.

“Long-term effects and efficacy: ‘Purchaser acknowledges…the long-term effects and efficacy of the Vaccine are not currently known and that there may be adverse effects of the Vaccine that are not currently known.’

“Termination for cause: There are clauses about termination possibility, but in fact, as you saw so far, the buyer has almost nothing that can be considered a material breach, while Pfizer can easily do so if they don’t get their money or if they deem so.

“You must pay Pfizer for the dosages you ordered, no matter how much you consumed, regardless if Pfizer got it approved (it was a pre-EU approval) or if they delivered the Contracted Doses in accordance with any estimated delivery dates set forth herein.

“‘Purchaser hereby agrees to indemnify, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS Pfizer, BioNTech (and) their Affiliates…from and against any and all suits, claims, actions, demands, losses, damages, liabilities, settlements, penalties, fines, costs and expenses…’

“The state must defend Pfizer: ‘(Pfizer) shall notify Purchaser of Losses for which it is seeking indemnification… Upon such notification, Purchaser shall promptly assume conduct and control of the defense of such Indemnified Claims on behalf of (Pfizer)’:

“However, ‘Pfizer shall have the right to assume control of such defense… and Purchaser shall pay all Losses, including, without limitation, the reasonable attorneys’ fees and other expenses incurred.’

“Pfizer is making sure the country will pay for everything: ‘Costs and expenses, including… fees and disbursements of counsel, incurred by the Indemnitee(s) in connection with any Indemnified Claim shall be reimbursed on a quarterly basis by Purchaser’:

“Liability: ‘This shall not include, nor constitute, product liability insurance to cover any third party/patients claims and such general liability insurance shall be without prejudice to Purchaser’s indemnification obligation as set out in this Agreement.’

“There is no limit to the liability of the country in case of ‘the indemnity given by it under Section 8 (Indemnification)’ or if the Purchaser failed to pay Pfizer:

“The Purchaser waives any right for immunity, it give up any law that might cap the obligation to pay damages to Pfizer. Comment: The court in New York has the capacity to hold international assets of a country if the country failed the contract.

“Condition to supply: Purchaser must provide Pfizer protection from liability for claims and all Losses, must implement it via statutory or regulatory requirements, and the sufficiency of such efforts shall be in Pfizer’s sole discretion.

“Confidentiality, part 1: ‘Each Recipient shall safeguard the confidential and proprietary nature of the Disclosing Party’s Confidential Information with at least the same degree of care as it holds its own confidential or proprietary information of like kind’:

“Confidentiality, part 2: ‘Recipient shall disclose Confidential Information only to such of its Representatives who have a need to know such Confidential Information to fulfill its obligations under this Agreement’:

“Confidentiality, part 3: The contract must be kept confidential for 10 years. Why 30 years in Israel?

“‘The provisions of this Section 10 (Confidential Information) shall survive the termination or expiration of the this Agreement for a period of ten (10) years’:

“Arbitration and governing laws: Arbitration must be done in New York, in according to Rules of Arbitration of the International Chamber of Commerce, governed by the laws of the State of New York, USA:

“If a specific ministry was assigned to safeguard the contract, they must continue to so: ‘…attempted assignment of rights or delegation or subcontracting of duties without the required prior written consent of the other Parties shall be void and ineffective.’

“I first stumbled upon a document, called KONTRATEN-E-PLOTE which translates to ‘read the full contract’.

“Only later I discovered it was Albanian website that has published it on January 2021. They deserve ALL the credit for the leakage of the document, and journalists around the world deserves the shame for not discovering and reporting it.

“Countries might claim they negotiated a better deal, but based on the evidence we have received from South America it seems this contract is real, and that it’s similar to what was used worldwide.

“‘One Health Ministry official, Yaron Niv, said in a separate Kan interview that each dose cost Israel $62.’ Netanyahu is indeed a magician – he got Israel to pay 5 times more than Albania and made people worship him for this BAD deal.

“This contract is actually worse than it seems.

“Current Good Manufacturing Practice (CGMP) is regulated by the FDA. cGMP will tell you NOTHING about mRNA, because we never had cGMP of mRNA vaccine, so you cannot prove cGMP malpractice.

????????????????????MUST READ.

Explains IVM and more.
Ha! And the only way to get out of the contract is to prove breaches in GMPs….but we don’t have predetermined standards for these (at least in Jan 2021….still looking for updates) https://t.co/iVRYEhIMow

— gutwat (@gutwat1) July 26, 2021

“Addendum: Former president of Pfizer in Brazil and CEO for Latin America testified to the Brazilian committee that Pfizer demanded the same condition for vaccine purchase from all countries:

“Former president of Pfizer in Brazil and CEO for Latin America Carlos Murillo today said in testimony to the COVID CPI that the clauses proposed by the pharmaceutical company for the offer of vaccines to Brazil are not ‘predatory’, as stated by the former minister of Eduardo Pazuello Health.

“According to Murillo, Pfizer demanded from all countries the same conditions for the purchase of vaccines against COVID-19. In addition, he said that claims that the drug maker would have demanded state assets such as embassies and military bases as collateral are not correct. ‘It’s distorted information,’ he declared.”

Biber concluded: “To those think it is a fake: My university law professor said laws are like computer code. They use legal functions, and variables, and processes. I worked in Big Pharma, I reviewed many contracts in my career, and this document seems to me as real as can be.

“I wrote this on the 13th of July: ‘Israel has turned into a pharmaceutical Banana Republic, where the priorities of a multinational supersedes the priorities of its citizens. It is no longer the Jewish motherland, it is Pfizerland.”

Israel has turned into a pharmaceutical #BananaRepublic, where the priorities of a multinational supercedes the priorities of its citizens. It is no longer the Jewish motherland, it is #Pfizerland.

Israel's national anthem should include the words:

"Pfizer Pfizer Uber Alles!"

— Ehden (@eh_den) July 13, 2021

You’ll Refuse the Covid Jab After You Hear What These Doctors Have to Say

by Adan Salazar
August 13th 2021, 2:11 pm

Link: https://www.infowars.com/posts/youl...fter-you-hear-what-these-doctors-have-to-say/

Professionals in the medical field have serious concerns over the fate of humanity amid the global vaccine rollout.

While the establishment blasts non-stop vaccine propaganda, several prominent medical doctors have issued dire warnings that it’s not safe for use in humans.

The declarations going directly against the pro-vax narrative have prompted social media giants to silence and censor the doctor’s views on Covid-19.

Watch these doctors warn about the dangers of the experimental mRNA jabs, which have not yet been approved by the FDA.

Dr. Charles Hoffe

During a Zoom meeting with other medical professionals, Lytton, British Columbia, family physician Dr. Charles Hoffe, who was put under a gag order by the Canadian government, claimed many vaccinated people could be dead within three years after he found blood clots in a majority of vaccinated patients due to spike proteins contained in the mRNA jab.

Click here for YouTube version

“The concern is: because these vessels are now permanently damaged in a person’s lungs, when the heart tries to pump blood through all those damaged vessels there’s increased resistance trying to pump the blood through those lungs.”

“So those people are going to develop something called ‘pulmonary artery hypertension’ – high blood pressure in their lungs, and the concern with that is that those people will probably all develop right-sided heart failure within three years and die because they now have increased vascular resistance through their lungs.”

Watch – Alex Jones reports: Deadly Blood Clots Develop In 62% of People Receiving COVID Vaccine

Dr. Michael Yeadon

Former Pfizer Vice President and Chief Science Officer Dr. Michael Yeadon has warned the vaccines could be used for “nefarious purposes” possibly to move forward a depopulation agenda.

“I’m very worried … that pathway will be used for mass depopulation, because I can’t think of any benign explanation,” Yeadon told LifeSite News reporter Patrick Delaney.

“That’s what I would do if I wanted to get rid of 90 or 95% of the world’s population. And I think that’s what they’re doing.”

Yeadon echoed the sentiments in an interview with America’s Frontline Doctors, warning people not to go near “top up vaccines,” or booster shots.

“I must return to the issue of ‘top up vaccines’ (booster shots) and it is this whole narrative which I fear will he exploited and used to gain unparalleled power over us.

“PLEASE warn every person not to go near top up vaccines. There is absolutely no need to them.

“As there’s no need for them, yet they’re being made in pharma, and regulators have stood aside (no safety testing), I can only deduce they will be used for nefarious purposes.

“For example, if someone wished to harm or kill a significant proportion of the world’s population over the next few years, the systems being put in place right now will enable it.

“It’s my considered view that it is entirely possible that this will be used for massive-scale depopulation.”

Dr. Yeadon was targeted in a Reuters hit-piece in May which called him an “anti-vax proponent” who “has made unfounded claims” about the health risks associated with the COVID mRNA vaccine.

In the following interview, Dr. Yeadon warns about the dangers of vaccine passports.

Dr. Ryan Cole

Idaho Dr. Ryan Cole, a board-certified dermatopathologist, gave an unnerving speech at a White Coat Summit last month in San Antonio, Texas, discussing how the “investigational vaccines” could lead to cancer or other ailments down the road.

“What we’re seeing in the laboratory is the shots disregulate your immune response,” the doctor said.

“We have very important cells that keep other viruses in check, that keep cancers in check. There’s a type of cell called a cd8 killer t-cell. Well, there’s a study out of Germany in the Netherlands that showed a shifted immune profile and at the end their conclusion was: ‘We see a concerning pattern of the cells we normally need to fight off these other things,’ but the answer is we don’t know for how long that shifted pattern lasts.

“It’s like having eight blockers on the front line…having eight blockers on the front line and paralyzing three or four of them, but the answer is we don’t know if they’re paralyzed for the rest of the game or the rest of their career.

“And then what we see from this in the laboratory is an uptick of herpes family viruses, molluscum, human papilloma virus, all sorts of viruses, mononucleosis, etc. reactivating…reactivating at levels… And I’m a pathologist, so we see this in the laboratory and i’m seeing the early signal.

“Well, guess what else that cd8 cell does and some receptors on some of these T-cells called toll-like receptors and there’s a certain pattern of them…they keep cancer in check.

“I have seen a 10 to 20 fold increase of uterine cancer in the last six months in my laboratory, and I keep data year to year to year…in the last six months,” Cole stated. “When did we start the shots? January? How much solid tumor cancer increase are we going to see over the next several years? Probably a lot.”

“What’s the real answer? We don’t know and sometimes that’s the most honest answer in medicine is we don’t know. A doctor that tells you he or she knows everything, don’t believe them. Find a new doctor.”

Dr. Peter A. McCullough

Peter A. McCullough, MD, who authored the American Journal of Medicine’s most downloaded paper on early COVID treatments, testified in front of the Texas State Health and Human Services Committee back in March, discussing how the NIH was not interested in treating COVID-19 until people were hospitalized (and then detrimentally solely focused on vaccines), and how and this philosophy led to tens of thousands of excess deaths.

Dr. Dan Stock

Dr. Dan Stock of McCordsville, Indiana, warned of antibody-mediated viral enhancement occurring in humans, as it did in every coronavirus study done in animals, during a Mount Vernon school board meeting earlier this month.

“The CDC and NIH have chosen to ignore the very science that they paid to have done,” Dr. Stock said presenting documents to back up the information he presented, such as a study showing Covid particles are so small that face masks do not offer protection against the virus.

Dr. Damian Wojcik

New Zealand general practitioner Dr. Damian Wojcik came out against compulsory Covid vaccination citing reports in the US of deaths and severe adverse reactions, in addition to a duty to the code of medical ethics.

MUST WATCH: Dr. Damian Wojcik speaks out against the COVID vaccine. pic.twitter.com/VqYptIXyXI
— djcalligraphy ™ (@DJcalligraphy) May 31, 2021

“My patients are not laboratory rats to be sacrificed in a global vaccine experiment,” the doctor stated.

“In the five months from the 14th of December 2020 there have been 4,434 deaths reported to the USA Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System,” he said.

“This is more than the combined total for all other vaccines for the entire preceding 10 years and between 113 and 165 times higher than the annual influenza vaccine death rate.”

“It seems to me as doctors we cannot be true to our code of medical ethics and at the same time remain silent in the face of an experimental treatment compelled under duress, fear, threat of losing livelihood, travel restrictions, potential loss of medical, nursing, or university education, and state overreach,” Wojcik stated.

Dr. Angelina Farella

Dr. Angelina Farella of abt4kids.com and aflds.org told Infowars the shots are deadlier than Covid.

“I tried to bring up the fact that for children, with a survivability 99.997 percent survivability, what that means is that basically a one in a million chance of a child dying from Covid.

“However, these vaccines are killing one in 3,000 people. That’s unacceptable.

“There is no reason whatsoever that the safety of the American public shouldn’t be forefront in this, absolutely not. And children should be completely excluded and protected because a great majority of them may be actually already immune and we are harming them.

Dr. David LV Bauer

A Covid vaccine developer and group leader of the Francis Crick Institute’s RNA Virus Replication Laboratory, Dr. David LV Bauer, admitted the jabs destroy the body’s immune response, lowering crucial antibodies necessary to fight off disease, and ludicrously claimed that’s the reason booster shots are needed.

“We found that recipients of the Pfizer vaccine, those who’ve had two doses, have about five to six-fold lower amounts of neutralizing antibodies. Now these are the sort of gold standard private security antibodies of your immune system which block the virus from getting in your cells in the first place. And so we found that that’s less for people with two doses.

“We’ve also found that for people with only one dose of the Pfizer jab, that they’re less likely to have high levels of these antibodies in their blood.

“And perhaps more importantly for all of us going forward is that we see that the older you are the lower your levels are likely to be and the time since you’ve had your second jab as that time goes on the lower your levels are also likely to be. So that’s telling us that we’re probably going to be needing to prioritize boosters for older and more vulnerable people coming up soon, especially if this new variant…”

Dr. Roberto Petrella

Italian medical doctor Roberto Petrella last year warned the vaccine is a scheme to reduce the world’s population by 80 percent, and said he’d prefer death over the vaccine

“Covid-19 means ‘program of mass extermination,'” Dr. Petrella warned, giving a prophetic view of the near-future, which we are currently seeing come to pass.

“Most non-vaccinated people will cease to exist for society.”

“You will not be able to travel without a vaccine, you will not be able to go to the cinema, and in the future you won’t even be able to leave your own house,” the doctor predicted.

“I will prefer death, absolutely not vaccination.”

Coronavirus breakthrough cases continue to rise among the fully vaccinated as “vaccine pandemic” worsens

Link: https://www.cracknewz.com/2021/08/coronavirus-breakthrough-cases-continue.html

Several countries around the world were reporting more cases of coronavirus (COVID-19) among vaccinated individuals. This was in contrast to what the mainstream media, public health officials and politicians were telling the public – that we’re having a “pandemic of the unvaccinated.”

It looks more like a “vaccine pandemic” is coming based on the recent trend. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reported 4,115 COVID-19 infections among fully vaccinated people who have either been hospitalized or died. Interestingly, that report has not been updated since June 21.

The 4,115 breakthrough cases represent only vaccinated hospitalizations and deaths – not vaccinated breakthrough infections overall, which the CDC stopped tracking in April.

Israel: 64 percent of COVID patients in serious condition are fully vaccinated

It’s a worldwide problem.

Israel has one of the fastest vaccination programs in the world. According to the vaccine tracker of the New York Times, 64 percent of Israelis have received at least one dose and 60 percent have been fully vaccinated as of Thursday, Aug. 12. More than 650,000 citizens over age 60 or who are immunosuppressed have also received a third dose of the vaccine.

But the country recorded 6,525 new COVID-19 cases on Thursday for a seven-day rolling average of 4,937 new cases.

The Associated Press published a fact check saying that such information is being presented without context. “Misleading posts on social media are now twisting data from Israel to falsely claim the country’s vaccination program is a failure due to the number of breakthrough cases of COVID-19 among the vaccinated,” the AP said.

The AP also argued that “no vaccine is perfect at preventing breakthrough cases, but the data shows vaccines are reducing the number of people who are severely ill, hospitalized or die from the virus.” However, Israel’s Ministry of Health reported on Wednesday, Aug. 11, that 64 percent of the 400 COVID-19 patients in serious conditions were fully vaccinated.

Dr. Kobi Haviv, the medical director of the Herzog Medical Center in Jerusalem, said in an interview with Channel 13 News Israel that the infections are the result of the coronavirus vaccine losing its “effectiveness.”

The country’s preliminary vaccine data published in July found that the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine was just 40.5 percent effective on average at preventing symptomatic disease.

The analysis, which was carried out as the delta variant became the dominant strain in Israel, appeared to show a waning effectiveness of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine. The vaccine was only 16 percent effective against symptomatic infection for those who had two doses back in January. For people that had received two doses by April, the efficacy rate against symptomatic infection stood at 79 percent.

“Most of the population is vaccinated, and 85-90 percent of the hospitalizations here are ‘fully vaccinated’ people,” Haviv said.

Israel is not the only country facing the same predicament.

Vaccinated people account for majority of new COVID infections in several places

Singapore is also experiencing high numbers of vaccinated people being infected with COVID-19. According to government data, the vaccinated make up 75 percent of new cases in the city state as of July 23.

Teo Yik Ying, the dean of the Saw Swee Hock School of Public Health at the National University of Singapore, has expected such scenario.

“As more and more people are vaccinated in Singapore, we will see more infections happening among vaccinated people,” said Ying. “Suppose Singapore achieves a rate of 100 percent fully vaccinated, then all infections will stem from the vaccinated people and none from the unvaccinated.”

Singapore has the fifth-highest vaccinated population in the world with 77 percent of its 5.7 million citizens having received at least one dose.

In Gibraltar, the daily count of new COVID-19 cases has increased more than 2,500 percent. It’s safe to say that most, if not all, of the new coronavirus patients in Gibraltar were fully vaccinated as the British Overseas Territory has vaccinated more than 99 percent of its adult population.

Similar to Gibraltar, Iceland also has an extremely high vaccination rate with 90 percent of the population between the ages of 40 and 70 receiving the vaccine. Among people older than 70, the vaccination rate is 98 percent, according to official government data.

However, Iceland has seen a surge of new COVID-19 cases since July. Because of the latest outbreak, the CDC added Iceland to its list of nations to avoid visiting.

Scientists, health experts say mass vaccinations not going to stop COVID transmissions

The avalanche of breakthrough cases may have opened the eyes of some scientists and health experts working for governments. They have started to realize that mass vaccinations are not going to wipe out the virus. SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, is likely to be around for a very long time.

Just recently, some British experts called for an end to mass testing.

“We don’t have anything that will stop transmission, so I think we are in a situation where herd immunity is not a possibility and I suspect the virus will throw up a new variant that is even better at infecting vaccinated individuals,” Andrew Pollard, director of the Oxford Vaccine Group, told a parliamentary panel.

Pollard argued that if mass testing was not stopped, “the UK could be in a situation of continually vaccinating the population.” He said that only those with symptoms should be tested while others should go about their daily lives.

Infectious disease expert Paul Hunter, professor of medicine at the University of East Anglia, told the panel that vaccination would not bring about herd immunity. He said it was time to stop concentrating on supposed cases rather than actual infections.

“We need to start moving away from just reporting infections or just reporting positive cases admitted to hospital, to actually start reporting the number of people who are ill because of COVID,” said Hunter, who also advises the World Health Organization on the virus. “Otherwise we are going to be frightening ourselves with very high numbers that actually don’t translate into disease burden.”

According to recent reports, analysis by Public Health England has shown that vaccinated and unvaccinated people have a similar viral load when they catch the virus and likely have the same odds of transmitting it to others.

Iceland’s state epidemiologist voiced similar sentiments. “We really cannot do anything else but allow the virus to take its course in order for the population to achieve herd immunity,” said Porolfur Gudnason, chief epidemiologist of Iceland’s Directorate of Health.

“We need to try to vaccinate and better protect those who are vulnerable, but let us tolerate the infection. It is not a priority now to vaccinate everyone with the third dose.”

Navy Commander Warns of “National Security Threat” from Mandatory Vaccination of U.S. Military Personnel

Link: https://www.globalresearch.ca/revol...security-threat-mandatory-vaccination/5753248

By Revolver and Commander Jay Furman
Global Research, August 17, 2021
Revolver 15 August 2021

An officer with the U.S. Navy is warning of a full-blown “national security threat” if the military moves ahead with its planned universal COVID-19 vaccination mandate, in a paper obtained exclusively by Revolver News.

In a memorandum released on Monday, Biden Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin announced his intention to require a COVID-19 vaccination for all service members by mid-September, or immediately should any COVID vaccines clear FDA approval (the vaccines are currently only authorized for emergency use). Servicemen who refuse to submit to the vaccine will potentially face court martials, prison time, and even less-than-honorable discharge from the service.

If that plan goes ahead, though, CDR J.H. Furman warns the results could conceivably be catastrophic.

“The forced vaccination of all military personnel with the present COVID-19 vaccines may compromise U.S. national security due to the unknown extent of serious vaccine complications,” writes Furman. “Further study is needed before committing the Total Force to one irreversible experimental group. Initial reports leave more concern for the COVID-19 vaccinations than the virus itself for the (at present) exceptionally healthy military population.”

Furman is a career United States naval officer, naval aviator, and foreign area officer with extensive experience advising senior military, diplomatic, and international organization leadership. The commander has spent years serving throughout Africa, Asia, Europe, the Middle East at sea, ashore and airborne. He also holds a Master of Arts in Security Studies from the Naval Postgraduate School.

Furman’s paper is not long, weighing in at just two and a half pages plus an equally long list of citations. But he nevertheless hits all the key points for why imposing COVID-19 vaccines on the entire general populace is driven by hysteria, not real concern for saving lives or stamping out the virus.

Furman’s key points are:

◾The average member of the U.S. military is young and in excellent physical fitness, two categories that are nearly immune to the dangers of COVID. So far, only 24 people out of 2.2 million military personnel have died of COVID-19, a rate of less than one per 91,000.
◾There is reason to believe severe or even fatal side-effects from existing COVID-19 vaccines are more common than reported, and could even prove deadlier to otherwise-healthy servicemen than COVID-19.
◾There is also the outlier possibility that mRNA vaccines (the kind used by the Moderna and Pfizer shots) may have unanticipated negative effects on the immune systems of recipients.
◾Currently, the U.S. military has proven completely capable of weathering COVID-19 without any loss of effectiveness, so forcibly making the entire service a test case for a novel type of vaccine is a pointless risk.

We invite readers to read CDR Furman’s entire paper below

We thank Revolver News for having brought this article to our attention.

Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination – A National Security Threat

CDR Jay Furman, USN*

The forced vaccination of all military personnel with the present COVID-19 vaccines may compromise U.S. national security due to the unknown extent of serious vaccine complications. Further study is needed before committing the Total Force to one irreversible experimental group. Recent reports leave more concern for the COVID-19 vaccinations than the virus itself for the (at present) exceptionally healthy military population, which is not appreciably impacted by the virus without vaccination.

First, SARS-CoV-2 is unlike any other virus. We have yet to completely understand the virology and it is rapidly mutating. Second, the COVID-19 vaccines are all experimental. The world is simultaneously learning about this new technology amongst the largest vaccine rollout in human history. The data on both the virus and vaccines are new and not yet scientifically reliable. Basic assumptions are changing with unprecedented levels of breakthrough cases in the vaccinated population. The U.S. military service member is extremely healthy compared to the general population and is not succumbing to the virus at any significant level, even without the vaccination. According to the CDC, “COVID overall has a 99.74% survival rate. Among young people, that number is even higher. For people aged 18 to 29, the survival rate is 99.97%.” As of August 12, 2021, only 29 (or 0.001%) of the 2.2 mil military population had expired from COVID-19.

To date, the vaccine is more seriously injuring this unique population than the virus itself. A Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA) study finds 23 U.S. service members experienced post-vaccination moderate to severe myocarditis who were otherwise healthy and non-symptomatic. There have been many other COVID-19 vaccine harm or death outcomes documented in the U.S. Government’s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS). In fact, COVID-19 vaccine adverse events comprise a full one-third (over 500,000) of the three-decade total for all VAERS reports. Plus, the VAERS system is underreporting COVID-19 vaccine deaths by a factor of five, according to a whistleblower who is described in their court filing as a “[…] subject matter expertise in the healthcare data analytics field, and has access to Medicare and Medicaid data maintain by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).” They attested that the 9,048 reported COVID-19 vaccine-related deaths in VAERS is more like 45,000, after reconciling the various databases.

The UK government agency Public Health England recently published a report showing that, “people who received the COVID-19 shot are more than three times as likely to die than those who have not received the vaccine.” Early signs in Israel indicate the same. Officials there recently reported that at least 85% of all severe and new COVID-19 hospitalizations are prior vaccinated individuals. The inventor of m-RNA technology, Dr. Robert Malone, recently disclosed that “[…] new data indicates that people who have taken the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are at greater risk of getting Covid than someone who is not vaccinated.” The Johnson & Johnson and AstraZeneca vaccines also demonstrate significant problems as compared to the negligible military COVID-19 mortality rates. In the European Union (EU), more than 22,000 vaccination-associated deaths are now documented in the EU drug adverse events database. Which caused Doctors for COVID Ethics (an international doctors group from over 30 countries) to conclude on July 9, 2021 “[…] the benefits of vaccination are highly doubtful. In contrast, the harm the vaccines do is very well substantiated […]” Vaccine-enhanced herd immunity is in question. On August 3, Iceland’s Chief Epidemiologist announced that their 95% nation-wide full vaccination rate, “[…] has not led to the herd immunity that experts hoped for. In the past two to three weeks, the Delta variant has outstripped all others in Iceland and it has become clear that vaccinated people can easily contract it as well as spread it to others,”

There is precedence for vaccine failure in respiratory viruses as noted in the journal Nature Microbiology last September, “Data from the study of SARS-CoV and other respiratory viruses suggest that anti-SARS-CoV-2 antibodies could exacerbate COVID-19 through antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE), resulting in failed vaccine trials.” Evidence suggests ADE could cause viral interference and along with other (influenza) vaccines alter our immune systems non-specifically to increase susceptibility to other infections. The mRNA vaccines may redirect our cells away from suppressing latent immunity issues from previous infections (e.g., chicken pox). Consider along with what Dr. Malone describes as an “entire population [that] has been trained via a universal vaccination strategy to have the same basic immune response, then once a viral escape mutant is selected, it will rapidly spread through the entire population – whether vaccinated or not.” It could mean massive problems ahead for the global COVID-19 vaccinated as they encounter variations and even simple viruses like the flu, in combination.

READ MORE:COVID-19 Vaccines are Killing “Huge Numbers” of People: Government Scrubs Stats on Vaccine-Related Deaths

Natural immunity already possessed by the military population recovered from COVID-19 is effective against all known variants and also likely durable over time, according to Dr. Peter A. McCullough, who is regarded as one of the most credentialed experts on COVID-19 in the U.S.This past January, the journal Nature published that greater than 95% of COVID-19 recovered people have “[…] durable memories of the virus […]” There is precedence here, as well, with SARS-CoV-1 demonstrating 17 years of natural immunity. A Cleveland Clinic study concluded, “Individuals who have had SARS-CoV-2 infection are unlikely to benefit from COVID-19 vaccination […]” Another recent Israeli study questions “[…] the need to vaccinate previously-infected individuals […]” after comparing re-infection rates for the vaccinated and recovered segments of the country’s national health database.” Dr. McCullough strongly asserts that the current vaccination programs have become dangerous and should be shut down immediately – that mass vaccination programs in the middle of a pandemic actually causes the variations, making the entire vaccinated population vulnerable to those same variants.

Currently, about 50% of all active and reserve service members have yet to receive a COVID-19 shot of any type. Based on recent reporting data supported by published research findings, this paper argues that instead of lumping two very large unknowns (COVID-19 virology & vaccine efficacy) into one experimental group — possibly threating U.S. military personnel combat readiness — the DOD should maintain the “unvaccinated-half” as a force protection CONTROL GROUP, thus guarantying a viable fighting force. Similar safeguards should also be considered for the civilian DOD population to support the Warfighter, regardless of the long-term vaccine verdict.

Given the COVID-19 mortality in the military, the U.S. can presently maintain the nation’s defensive manning levels, in all critical fields. Pressing forward against these extremely large unknowns by mandating COVID-19 vaccines could potentially threaten basic military deployment assumptions, to say nothing of the long-term destruction to morale and recruiting. If it is true that the military is, in fact, essential to national survival thereby justifying massive budgets and sweeping measures to protect the Force, then deciding to gamble the entirety of those vital forces on what little is certain, is reckless at best. To do so given such low demonstrated serious outcomes in the unvaccinated Force could prove fratricidal. With a better than 99.74% COVID-19 recovery rate in the military population, the singular act of stopping the present vaccination drive, thus preserving a force protection CONTROL GROUP, could prove existentially critical to the country. Immediately, cease and desist all coerced COVID-19 vaccination initiatives for service members and civilians (except for any remaining co-morbidity groups). Moreover, the force protection CONTROL GROUP should commence harmless alternative and preventative protocols like I-MASK+ currently used in nations around the world with great efficacy. According to the American Journal of Therapeuticsin their May-June 2021 issue “Multiple, large ‘natural experiments’ occurred in regions that initiated ‘Ivermectin distribution’ campaigns followed by tight, reproducible, temporally associated decreases in case counts and case fatality rates compared with nearby regions without such campaigns.”

Bottom line, the known science does not justify committing the entire U.S. troop strength to one singular experimental group. Given the many unknowns and what we have come to learn most recently, mandatory COVID-19 vaccination may not only be rash, but perhaps become life-threatening to the nation vis-à-vis those dedicated to her defense, against very well-known strategic competitors. Simply, COVID-19 forced-inoculation could prove to be a grave national security threat at a time when the nation can least afford it. We must immediately pause and reevaluate the U.S. defensive strategic assessment of COVID-19 vaccinations for the entire Department. There is absolutely no imperative of ‘benefits outweighing the risks’ to continue with mandating the COVID-19 vaccines to the military population who do not self-elect. Doing so could potentially trigger manning shortfalls brought on by resignations and lost enlistments from this all-volunteer armed force. At this time, there is more than enough justification for a COVID-19 vaccination safety standdown to reconsider how the decision to mass vaccinate will critically impact overall mission effectiveness.

Note to readers: Please click the share buttons above or below. Follow us on Instagram, @crg_globalresearch. Forward this article to your email lists. Crosspost on your blog site, internet forums. etc.

Commander Jay Furman is a career United States naval officer, naval aviator and foreign area officer with extensive experience advising senior military, diplomatic, and international organization leadership. The Commander has spent years serving throughout Africa, Asia, Europe, and the Middle East at sea, ashore, and airborne. He holds a Master of Arts in Security Studies from the Naval Postgraduate School.

Sources

1. Moss, William. “Q&a: How Many Covid-19 Variants like Delta Are Possible?” Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Center, 15 July 2021, coronavirus.jhu.edu/vaccines/q-n-a/how-many-covid-19-variants-like-delta-are-possible.

2. Crawford, Nigel, Adele Harris, and Georgina Lewis. “Vaccine-Associated Enhanced Disease (VAED).” The Melbourne Vaccine Education Centre (MVEC). The Melbourne Vaccine Education Centre (MVEC), February 22, 2021. https://mvec.mcri.edu.au/references/vaccine-associated-enhanced-disease-vaed/.

3. Robertson, Sally. “Research Suggests Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine Reprograms Innate Immune Responses.” News, May 13, 2021. https://www.news-medical.net/news/2...ccine-reprograms-innate-immune-responses.aspx.

4. Kekatos, Mary. “Israel Saus PFIZER’S COVID-19 Vaccine IS ‘Significantly Less’ Effective against the Indian ‘Delta’.” Daily Mail Online. Associated Newspapers, July 17, 2021. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/...ificantly-effective-against-Indian-Delta.html.

5. Captaindaretofly. “VAERS Whistleblower: ‘45,000 Dead From Covid-19 Vaccines within 3 Days OF Vaccination’, Sparks Lawsuit against Federal Government.” Daily Expose, July 20, 2021. https://dailyexpose.co.uk/2021/07/1...ys-sparks-lawsuit-against-federal-government/

6. Simpson, Robert. “Research Reveals Vaccinated People More Vulnerable to Delta Variant than Unvaccinated.” The Simpson Post, June 25, 2021. https://thesimpsonpost.wordpress.co...ulnerable-to-delta-variant-than-unvaccinated/.

7. Public Health England. “COVID-19 Vaccine Surveillance Report Published.” GOV.UK. Public Health England. Accessed August 8, 2021. https://www.gov.uk/government/news/covid-19-vaccine-surveillance-report-published

8. Department of Health and Social Care, PHE Genomics Cell, PHE Outbreak Surveillance Team, PHE Epidemiology Cell, PHE Contact Tracing Data Team, PHE Health Protection Data Science Team, PHE International Cell, et al., 17 SARS-CoV-2 variants of concern and variants under investigation in England §. Technical Brief (2021).

9. Lieber, Dov. “Delta Variant Outbreak in Israel Infects Some Vaccinated Adults.” The Wall Street Journal. Dow Jones & Company, June 25, 2021. https://www.wsj.com/articles/vaccin...9-delta-cases-in-israeli-outbreak-11624624326.

10. “Provisional Covid-19 Deaths by Sex and Age.” Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Accessed August 10, 2021. https://data.cdc.gov/NCHS/Provisional-COVID-19-Deaths-by-Sex-and-Age/9bhg-hcku/data.

11. FLCCC. “Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance (FLCCC) Prevention & Treatment Protocols for COVID-19.” FLCCC, n.d

12. Kime, Patricia. “Army Officer Is 29TH US Service Member to Die FROM COVID-19.” Military.com, August 12, 2021. https://www.military.com/daily-news/2021/08/12/army-officer-29th-us-service-member-die-covid-19.html.

13. Kime, Patricia. “DoD Confirms: Rare Heart Inflammation Cases Linked To COVID-19 Vaccines.” Military.com, June 30, 2021. https://www.military.com/daily-news...lammation-cases-linked-covid-19-vaccines.html.

14. Montgomery, MD, Jay. “Myocarditis Following Immunization With Mrna COVID-19 Vaccines in Members of the US Military.” JAMA Cardiology. JAMA Network, June 29, 2021. https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamacardiology/fullarticle/2781601.

15. Kime, Patricia. “DoD Confirms: Rare Heart Inflammation Cases Linked To COVID-19 Vaccines.” Military.com, June 30, 2021. https://www.military.com/daily-news...lammation-cases-linked-covid-19-vaccines.html.

16. Team, Children’s Health Defense, and Children’s Health Defense Team. “We’ve Never Seen Vaccine Injuries on This Scale – Why Are Regulatory Agencies Hiding Covid Vaccine Safety Signals?” Children’s Health Defense, August 12, 2021. https://childrenshealthdefense.org/...regulatory-agencies-hiding-covid-safety-data/.

17. Rickards, James. “The Battle of the Censors.” Daily Reckoning. Daily Reckoning, July 28, 2021. https://dailyreckoning.com/the-battle-of-the-censors/

18. Simpson, Robert. “Research Reveals Vaccinated People More Vulnerable to Delta Variant than Unvaccinated.” The Simpson Post, June 25, 2021. https://thesimpsonpost.wordpress.co...ulnerable-to-delta-variant-than-unvaccinated/.

19. Lieber, Dov. “Delta Variant Outbreak in Israel Infects Some Vaccinated Adults.” The Wall Street Journal. Dow Jones & Company, June 25, 2021. https://www.wsj.com/articles/vaccin...9-delta-cases-in-israeli-outbreak-11624624326.

20. “Israel, Widely VACCINATED, Suffers Another Covid-19 Surge.” The Wall Street Journal. Dow Jones & Company, August 12, 2021. https://www.wsj.com/articles/israel-80-vaccinated-suffers-another-covid-19-surge-11628769603.

21.Conradson, Julian. “Leading Israeli Health Official: VACCINATED Account for 95% of Severe and 85-90% of New Covid Hospitalizations. VACCINE Effectiveness Is ‘Really Fading’ (VIDEO).” The Gateway Pundit. The Gateway Pundit, August 9, 2021. https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ns-vaccine-effectiveness-really-fading-video/.

22. Delaney, Patrick. “Inventor of MRNA VACCINE: Jabs Not Justified for Young, Data for Informed CONSENT LACKING.” LifeSite, July 30, 2021. https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/i...-for-young-data-for-informed-consent-lacking/.

23. de Jesús, Erin Garcia. “How Antibodies May Cause Rare Blood Clots after Some COVID-19 VACCINES.” Science News, July 6, 2021. https://www.sciencenews.org/article...cine-antibodies-cause-blood-clots-side-effect.

24. Miller, Sara G. “Johnson & Johnson Vaccine Linked to 28 Cases of Blood Clots, CDC Reports.” NBCNews.com. NBCUniversal News Group, May 12, 2021. https://www.nbcnews.com/health/heal...ked-28-cases-blood-clots-cdc-reports-n1267128.

25. Kime, Patricia. “Army Officer Is 29TH US Service Member to Die FROM COVID-19.” Military.com, August 12, 2021. https://www.military.com/daily-news/2021/08/12/army-officer-29th-us-service-member-die-covid-19.html.

26. “About.” Doctors for COVID Ethics, June 11, 2021. https://doctors4covidethics.org/about/.

27. Peckford, Brian. “Letter to Physicians: Four New Scientific Discoveries Regarding the Safety and Efficacy of COVID-19 Vaccines.” peckford42, July 17, 2021. https://peckford42.wordpress.com/20...the-safety-and-efficacy-of-covid-19-vaccines/.

28. Ćirić, Jelena. “COVID-19 in Iceland: Vaccination Has Not Led to Herd Immunity, Says CHIEF EPIDEMIOLOGIST.” Iceland Review, August 3, 2021. https://www.icelandreview.com/socie...tion-has-not-led-to-herd-immunity-says-chief- epidemiologist/.

29. Lee WS, Wheatley AK, Kent SJ, DeKosky BJ. Antibody-dependent enhancement and SARS CoV-2 vaccines and therapies. Nat Microbiol. 2020 Oct;5(10):1185-1191. doi: 10.1038/s41564-020-00789-5. Epub 2020 Sep 9. PMID: 32908214. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32908214/

30. Cunningham, Allan S. “Tamiflu & Influenza Vaccines: More Harm than Good?” The BMJ, August 3, 2021. https://www.bmj.com/content/368/bmj.m626/rr.

31. Lin X, Lin F, Liang T, Ducatez MF, Zanin M, Wong SS. Antibody Responsiveness to Influenza: What Drives It? Viruses. 2021 Jul 19;13(7):1400. doi: 10.3390/v13071400. PMCID: PMC8310379. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8310379/

32. Malone, Robert, and Peter Navarro. “Vaccine Inventor Questions MANDATORY SHOT Push, Biden’s Covid-19 Strategy.” The Washington Times. The Washington Times, August 5, 2021. https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/aug/5/biden-teams-misguided-and deadly-covid-19-vaccine-/

33. Rumble. Accessed August 15, 2021. https://rumble.com/vk8cpw-top-ameri...are-obsolete-dangerous-must-be-shut-down.html.

34. Le Bert, Nina et al. “SARS-CoV-2-specific T cell immunity in cases of COVID-19 and SARS, and uninfected controls.” Nature vol. 584,7821 (2020): 457-462. doi:10.1038/s41586-020-2550-z

35. Patel, Neel V. “Covid-19 Immunity LIKELY Lasts for Years.” MIT Technology Review. MIT Technology Review, January 6, 2021. https://www.technologyreview.com/2021/01/06/1015822/covid-19-immunity-likely-lasts-for-years/.

36. Shrestha, Nabin K., Patrick C. Burke, Amy S. Nowacki, Paul Terpeluk, and Steven M. Gordon. “Necessity of Covid-19 Vaccination in Previously Infected Individuals.” medRxiv. Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, January 1, 2021. https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.06.01.21258176v2.

37. Goldberg, Yair, Micha Mandel, Yonatan Woodbridge, Ronen Fluss, Ilya Novikov, Rami Yaari, Arnona Ziv, Laurence Freedman, and Amit Huppert. “Protection of Previous Sars-Cov-2 Infection Is Similar to That OF Bnt162b2 VACCINE Protection: A Three-Month Nationwide Experience from Israel.” medRxiv. Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, January 1, 2021. https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.04.20.21255670v1.

38. Rumble. Accessed August 15, 2021. https://rumble.com/vk8cpw-top-ameri...are-obsolete-dangerous-must-be-shut-down.html.

39. “Mortality Analyses.” Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Center. Accessed August 8, 2021. https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/data/mortality.

40. Bhargava, Hansa D. “Coronavirus Recovery: Rate, Time, and Outlook.” WebMD. WebMD, August 7, 2020. https://www.webmd.com/lung/covid-recovery-overview#1.

41. Military Benefits. “Coronavirus Cases in the US Military.” MilitaryBenefits.info, March 19, 2021. https://militarybenefits.info/coronavirus-cases-military/.

42. Kime, Patricia. “Army Officer Is 29TH US Service Member to Die FROM COVID-19.” Military.com, August 12, 2021. https://www.military.com/daily-news/2021/08/12/army-officer-29th-us-service-member-die-covid-19.html.

43. “I-MASK+ Protocol: FLCCC: Front Line Covid-19 Critical Care Alliance.” FLCCC | Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance, August 11, 2021. https://covid19criticalcare.com/covid-19-protocols/i-mask-plus-protocol/.

44. Hope, Justus R. “Ivermectin Obliterates 97 Percent of Delhi Cases.” The Desert Review, June 7, 2021. https://www.thedesertreview.com/new...cle_6a3be6b2-c31f-11eb-836d-2722d2325a08.html.

45. “Ivermectin.” National Institutes of Health. U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Accessed August 8, 2021. https://www.covid19treatmentguidelines.nih.gov/therapies/antiviral-therapy/ivermectin/.

46. Bryant, Andrew, Theresa A. Lawrie, Therese Dowswell, Edmund J. Fordham, Scott Mitchell, Sarah R. Hill, and Tony C. Tham. “Ivermectin for Prevention and Treatment of COVID-19 Infection: A Systematic Review, Meta-Analysis, and Trial Sequential Analysis to Inform Clinical Guidelines.” American Journal of Therapeutics 28, no. 4 (2021). https://doi.org/10.1097/mjt.0000000000001402.

47. Ahmed, Sabeena, Mohammad Mahbubul Karim, Allen G. Ross, Mohammad Sharif Hossain, John D. Clemens, Mariya Kibtiya Sumiya, Ching Swe Phru, et al. “A Five-Day Course of IVERMECTIN for the Treatment of COVID-19 May Reduce the Duration of Illness.” International Journal of Infectious Diseases 103 (2021): 214–16. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijid.2020.11.191.

48. Kory P, Meduri GU, Varon J, Iglesias J, Marik PE. Review of the Emerging Evidence Demonstrating the Efficacy of Ivermectin in the Prophylaxis and Treatment of COVID-19. Am J Ther. 2021 Apr 22;28(3):e299–318. doi: 10.1097/MJT.0000000000001377. PMCID: PMC8088823. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8088823/

“Repeated injections will be lethal,” warns researcher on how the covid vaccine spike protein destroys natural immunity (Video)

Link: https://www.cracknewz.com/2021/08/repeated-injections-will-be-lethal.html

An independent analysis of the immune failure that tends to occur after someone gets “vaccinated” for the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) has revealed that at least one of the causes is a buildup of vaccine-induced spike proteins inside the body.

Walter Chesnut of WMCResearch.org warns that the “robust immune response” triggered by the shots “may come at a lethal cost,” whether that manifests immediately or later on down the road.

Chesnut found after reviewing a peer-reviewed scientific study and an informative lecture that once the vaccine spike proteins really settle in and start doing what they were designed to do, an injected person’s telomerase becomes inactivated.

Telomerase, in case you are unfamiliar with it, is an enzyme in human DNA that regulates aging. As the telomeres that encapsulate DNA shorten over time, aging really starts to ramp up. This would suggest that Donald “father of the vaccine” Trump’s “Operation Warp Speed” injections are accelerating the aging process.

The study from which Chesnut drew his conclusions, published in the Journal of Bacteriology & Parasitology, “convincingly demonstrates” that the vaccine spike proteins have “deleterious effects on telomerase, impairing its synthesis,” Chesnut says.

“With [sic] this activity is inhibited, it takes time for the inevitable immune cell exhaustion to appear,” he adds. “This may be the signature Trojan Horse ‘gift’ of the spike. Whatever short-lived immune response is fool’s gold replacing the ability of the immune system to replenish itself.”

Covid vaccines are destroying people’s telomerase just like chemotherapy, causing them to age rapidly

This phenomenon is already being observed in Israel, one of the most covid vaccinated countries in the world. The long-term effects of the shots are accelerating in their manifestation, showing that the vaccine spike proteins “may be chronically present” inside people’s bodies where they are “continually suppressing telomerase.”

Without telomerase, lecturer Elizabeth Blackburn warns, “key cells in the body are unable to replenish themselves and ‘run out’ well before they should in the course of a normal lifespan.” You can watch Blackburn’s lecture below:

“We are basically seeing the effects of CHEMOTHERAPY with the spike protein. But in a very unique way,” Chesnut says. “Quickly replicating cells are being exhausted. We can now explain the all too common reports of hair loss, for example.”

In other words, Fauci Flu shots are bombarding people’s bodies with spike proteins that act similarly to chemotherapy, causing their immune systems to collapse and not be replenished. They are nothing more than death injections disguised as “medicine.”

This would explain why the vast majority of new “covid” patients being admitted to hospitals are people who took the jabs in obedience to the government and are now paying the price for their error.

None of this is a surprise to anyone who has been paying attention to everything that the independent experts have been warning about concerning the vaccines and their spike proteins. To those who put their faith in Fauci, however, the chickens are now coming home to roost.

“They will soon be begging for a cure from this new pestilence that they invited into their bodies,” wrote one Infowars commenter about what will eventually become of everyone who took the jab.

“Maybe the ‘vaccinated dead’ will be the group to rise up and destroy their makers, kind of like in the book ‘Frankenstein.’ That would be ironic, but I am sure these bastards who made the ‘vaccine’ have already gamed out that scenario as a possibility.”

Another commenter asked why Americans are allowing the likes of Fauci to get away with openly pushing these genocide injections as he threatens to shut down the country again if the “unvaccinated” holdouts refuse to obey his orders.

It increasingly appears as though the real “pandemic” is hiding inside the vaccines, and that the virus was merely the ruse to get people to line up and take lethal injections, the contents of which would then be “shed” onto others, including people who refused the jabs in the first place.

In a more recent tweet about how people can deal with the vaccine-induced destruction of telomeres, which is associated with Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s, ferroptosis, hypothalamus and autophagy, Chesnut tweeted a link to a paper about reishi mushroom – see below:

The covid vaccine spike protein “turns off transcription of / depletes AUF1 and WRN deleting telomeres,” Chesnut wrote in another tweet. “It is a catastrophe. This is what you are now seeing just the beginning of.”

“You can DELETE TELOMERES,” Chesnut further warns. “Here we report that cells lacking WRN exhibit DELETION OF TELOMERES. A form of cell death you may not know of: Synthetic Lethality. Depletion of WRN induced.”

Researchers Find 1,000 Different Proteins in AstraZeneca’s COVID Vaccine Linked to Deadly Blood Clots

Link: https://www.globalresearch.ca/resea...vid-vaccine-linked-deadly-blood-clots/5745800

By Ethan Huff
Global Research, May 20, 2021
Vaccine Injury News 18 May 2021

A German scientist has discovered why the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) “vaccines” made by AstraZeneca and Johnson & Johnson (J&J) are causing some recipients to develop deadly blood clots.

According to Prof. Andreas Greinacher, a blood expert from the University of Greifswald, the two viral vector vaccines contain genetically modified (GMO) cold viruses that, upon injection, trigger an autoimmune response.

Stray proteins, Greinacher says, along with a preservative used specifically in the AstraZeneca jab known as ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid (EDTA), are directly responsible for causing the blood clots, he says.

Greinacher and his team identified more than 1,000 human-derived cell proteins in the injections that they believe are getting into people’s bloodstreams and clamping onto a blood component known as platelet factor 4, or PF4, where they form complexes that activate the production of antibodies.

This then generates an inflammatory response throughout the body, as the immune system is tricked into believing that it has been infected with bacteria. The immune system then overreacts and goes nuts, essentially, causing deadly bleeding and clotting.

Greinacher compares the way the injections trigger this otherwise dormant immune response to “awakening a sleeping dragon.” And all for a virus with a 99.9-plus percent survival rate.

READ MORE:From Shots to Clots: Science Shows COVID Vaccines Cause Blood Clots

Covid vaccines kill, but the establishment still wants you injected

Prof. John Kelton from McMaster University in Canada says he and his team have replicated and confirmed Greinacher’s findings, though they are unsure if his causal theory is accurate.

Greinacher, meanwhile, is hoping the two respective vaccine makers will cooperate in nailing down whether or not his causal theory is correct.

“We strongly support raising awareness of the signs and symptoms of this very rare event, and we are currently exploring a potential collaboration with Dr. Greinacher,” a J&J spokesperson is quoted as saying.

Numerous other peer-reviewed studies have likewise confirmed Greinacher’s findings, reiterating that the type of blood clotting being observed from J&J and AstraZeneca injections is known as vaccine-induced immune thrombotic thrombocytopenia, or VITT.

Most of the science hubs investigating the clotting issue, which was first identified back in March, focus on a similar condition known as heparin-induced thrombocytopenia, or HIT, which has near-identical symptoms and outcomes to VITT.

“With HIT,” The Wall Street Journal reported, “the blood-thinning drug heparin causes clots paired with an abnormal decrease in the blood’s natural clotting agents.”

Other scientists have speculated that the vaccine adenoviruses themselves may be directly triggering the blood clotting, while still others are blaming the “genetic predispositions” of recipients so as to shift the blame away from Big Pharma.

Prof. Eric van Gorp from Erasmus University in the Netherlands also says that the flu-like symptoms many recipients of the vaccines experience post-injection could also be the result of autoimmune-provoking inflammation.

The reason why none of this has ever been reported in the past is because viral vector vaccine technology has never before been administered at scale. In other words, these shots, just like their mRNA counterparts, are entirely experimental.

The only viral vector vaccine that even comes close is the Ebola injection developed by J&J, which was only given to about 60,000 people as of last July.

Meanwhile, the Journal and other mainstream media outlets are continuing to push the narrative that deadly blood clots are “rare,” and that people should still rush out and get injected as soon as possible to “save lives.”

“The symptoms are exactly the same as preclinical scurvy,” a commenter of ours wrote. “Vitamin C is essential to combat this.”

To keep up with the latest news about injuries and deaths caused by Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) injections, be sure to check out ChemicalViolence.com.

“I Don’t Want A Booster!” – Bill Maher Yells At Triggered Liberal Guest

by Kelen McBreen
August 23rd 2021, 5:25 pm

Link: https://www.infowars.com/posts/i-dont-want-a-booster-bill-maher-yells-at-triggered-liberal-guest/

"Yeah, I lost you man. That's crazy!" the guest told Maher.

During Friday’s edition of “Real Time With Bill Maher,” the show’s host upset a guest and many audience members by admitting he doesn’t want to take a Covid booster shot.

Due to the original Covid vaccines failing to effectively protect people from virus variants such as the Delta, the Biden administration last week urged all American adults to get a booster shot eight months after their second dose.

Touching on this subject, Bill Maher told his live audience, “Now they want us to do all these boosters… I mean, I don’t want a booster. I never wanted the vaccine, I took one for the team.”

One of the show’s guests, former congressman Max Rose (D-NY), stared in awe after Maher said he never wanted the vaccine in the first place.

Maher went on to explain that most millennials don’t want the vaccine and don’t think they need it, saying, “They’re probably right.”

“I tell them, ‘I didn’t want it either, I took one for the team,'” Bill said to a round of applause. “But, every eight months you’re going to put this **** in me? I don’t know about that.”

Continuing, Maher suggested, “Maybe I don’t need one. I don’t want a one-size-fits-all. My body may be different from your body.”

Caught off-guard, Max Rose said, “Yeah, I lost you man. That’s crazy!”

“My body isn’t different from yours?” Maher said, defending his statement.

Rose answered, “Stop. You’re trying to be cute and you’re rolling the dice.”

Next, the former congressman emphasized the importance of people getting vaccinated and trusting our institutions.

“I’m saying, ‘Get vaccinated,'” Maher responded.

Rose went on to say it’s vital that people with compromised immune systems and the elderly get booster shots and that they trust the people pushing the experimental jabs on them.

At this point, Maher noted that he doesn’t have underlying conditions and isn’t considered elderly, to which Rose disagreed.

“Is my body different? Could I have some medical autonomy?” Maher asked.

The flustered left-wing propagandist Rose replied, “No. Look, you absolutely, no one is mandating it for you in your particular position, although they might!”

Rose continued to reveal his true Marxist colors by saying it’s “very dangerous to enter into a conversation here about personal responsibility.”

“The truth of the matter is that this is a matter of collective responsibility,” Rose said.

The cringe-worthy segment was met with criticism from the left after the show host dared to step out of line by questioning the boosters.

For example, the liberal rag Salon claimed Maher was ranting against boosters and many Twitter users hailed Max Rose for pushing back.

Perhaps Bill started to question the jabs after he caught Covid in May despite being fully vaccinated.

FDA fraudulently grants full approval to Comirnaty covid vaccine, skipping stage 3 trials and ignoring data on injuries and deaths

Link: https://www.cracknewz.com/2021/08/fda-fraudulently-grants-full-approval.html

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has announced its approval for a Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) “vaccine,” which will now be marketed under the name “Comirnaty.” This is not the same as the Pfizer vaccine, which the media is widely reporting as having received “full approval.”

All individuals 16 years of age and older now qualify for injection with the experimental jab from Pfizer-BioNTech, which contains mRNA gene therapy chemicals that do not prevent disease – this means it is not a true vaccine – but rather helps to minimize symptoms, supposedly.

The agency has also indicated that the Pfizer injection “continues to be available under emergency use authorization (EUA), including for individuals 12 through 15 years of age and for the administration of a third dose in certain immunocompromised individuals.”

A letter from the FDA explains that the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) issued U.S. License No. 2229 to BioNTech, a German pharmaceutical giant, to manufacture and sell its Comirnaty injections in the United States with agency approval. Comirnaty injections are not yet being manufactured or produced in the United States.

“Under this license, you are authorized to manufacture the product, COVID-19 Vaccine, mRNA, which is indicated for active immunization to prevent coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) in individuals 16 years of age and older,” the letter goes on to explain.

The released package insert for the drug explains that each dose contains 30 micrograms (mcg) of “a nucleoside-modified messenger RNA (mRNA) encoding the viral spike (S) glycoprotein of SARS-CoV-2.” Each injection vial also contains the following ingredients:

• 0.43 milligrams (mg) (4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis(2-hexyldecanoate)
• 0.05 mg 2-(polyethylene glycol 2000)-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide
• 0.09 mg 1,2-distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine
• 0.2 mg cholesterol
• 0.01 mg potassium chloride
• 0.01 mg monobasic potassium phosphate
• 0.36 mg sodium chloride
• 0.07 mg dibasic sodium phosphate dihydrate
• 6 mg sucrose

Covid mRNA injections deliver spike proteins directly into healthy cells

The newly released package insert further explains that the nucleoside-modified mRNA in Comirnaty is formulated in lipid particles, “which enable delivery of the mRNA into host cells to allow expression of the SARS-CoV-2 S antigen.”

“The vaccine elicits an immune response to the S antigen, which protects against COVID-19,” the company further claims.

It is important to keep in mind that the injection has not yet even entered Stage 3 trials, despite its approval and despite the fact that it has already been administered more than 200 million times.

Meanwhile, as increasingly more injections have been administered, new “cases” of covid are skyrocketing. Cases of Chinese Germs are reportedly up more than 600 percent since July 1, which is when the government really started aggressively pushing the jabs.

Beginning on September 20, the federal government is planning to unleash a third dose of both the Pfizer and Moderna injections.

“If vaccines are fully authorized, that would take that excuse [for not getting vaccinated] off the table,” chided William Schaffner, a professor of preventive medicine and infectious diseases at the Vanderbilt University Medical Center.

“If fully licensed,” he added, “I think that movement of [vaccine] mandates would accelerate and generate lots of vaccinations.”

With full approval, vaccine manufacturers can also market their shots directly to consumers – meaning television commercials and billboards will be littered with ads for the “Operation Warp Speed” abominations.

“Reading the FDA letter dated Aug. 23, 2021, it is a full approval, but continues under an extension to the EUA Emergency Use Authorization,” noted one commenter at the DailyMail Online. “Sounds like a legal fudge to me.”

“How can it be approved when it doesn’t prevent covid?” asked another. “They aren’t giving us the full story.”

“Trusting a company that has been fined millions of dollars with your health is like trusting Jeffrey Epstein around your children,” wrote another. “Pfizer’s criminal history raises a huge red flag in my eyes. No company with good intentions gets fined 2.3 billion dollars for no good reason.”

Nitric Oxide Nasal Spray Reduces Covid-19 Viral Load By 95% Within 24 Hours: Study

by Tyler Durden
Wednesday, Aug 25, 2021 - 10:00 PM

Link: https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/...-covid-19-viral-load-95-within-24-hours-study

A well known antimicrobial, Nitric Oxide, has been found to rapidly reduce SARS-CoV-2 viral load, knocking it down by 95% within 24 hours, and 99% within 72 hours, according to a recent study by researchers funded by England's NHS foundation trust and SaNOtize Research & Development Corporation - a Canadian biotech company currently conducting Phase II trials of a nitric oxide nasal spray.

A group of 80 adults (18-70 years) with confirmed (Alpha strain) Covid-19 infections were divided into two groups, with half receiving nitric oxide nasal spray (NONS) that were self-administered 5-6 times daily for 9 days.

The goal of the nasal spray is to kill the virus present in the upper airways - preventing it from incubating and making its way to the lungs.

The study found that mean viral load was significantly lower in the NONS group by a factor of 16.2, in what the study's authors described as an "accelerated decrease," while nearly half of those who completed a post-study questionnaire reported feeling better vs. 8% of the placebo group.

Mean SARS-CoV-2 RNA concentration was lower on NONS by a factor of 16.2 at days 2 and 4. A rapid reduction (95%) in the SARS-CoV-2 viral load was observed within 24 hours, with a 99% reduction observed within 72 hours with NONS treatments. -Clinical efficacy of nitric oxide nasal spray (NONS) for the treatment of mild COVID-19 infection.

What's more, there were no serious adverse reactions from the nasal spray.

"Treatment with NONS in this trial was found to be effective and safe in reducing the viral load in patients with mild, symptomatic COVID-19 infection," reads the study. "Patients in the NONS treatment arm demonstrated viral loads, as determined from PCR testing of nose and throat swab sampling, that were lower at days 2 and 4 by a factor of 16.2 than those on placebo, and symptom resolution was also found to be faster on NONS treatment than on placebo in this study."

Lower SARS-CoV-2 RNA loads in patients with NONS may be beneficial in the prevention of SARS-CoV-2 transmission. It has been described that higher viral loads in patients with SARS-CoV-2 earlier than SARS-CoV may have contributed to greater difficulties in reducing the onward transmission. Furthermore, it has been observed that the risk of symptomatic COVID-19 was associated with the SARS-CoV-2 RNA levels of contacts and incubation time was shortened in a dose-dependent manner.

Accelerated SARS-CoV-2 clearance with NONS may reduce symptom duration, decrease infectivity period, reduce hospital admissions, and lower disease severity. Consequently, this study could be used as supporting evidence for emergency use of NONS for patients with mild COVID-19 infection.

According to SaNOtize, researchers from Utah State University were able to kill 99.9% of SARS-CoV-2 in a petri dish within two minutes.

The company, whose board includes Prof. Ferid Murad of Stanford University - who won the Nobel Prize in 1998 for discovering the properties of nitric oxide, signed an agreement with Indian biotech Glenmark earlier this month to manufacture, market and distribute NONS throughout Asia, including Singapore, Malaysia Hong Kong, Taiwan, Nepal, Brunei, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, Timor-Leste and Vietnam.

According to SaNOtize Chief Science Officer, Dr. Chris Miller, the nasal spray is a 'post-exposure' prevention akin to hand sanitizer.

"If you are outside, around people, and could be infected, you could use the spray and reduce the number of viruses in the nose, before it is becoming a full-blown infection. We have shown that even when people have a very high load of virus, the spray can significantly reduce the viral load," Miller said in May.

Salk Institute study shows “spike” protein used in vaccine causes severe vascular damage to healthy cells​

Link: https://www.cracknewz.com/2021/09/salk-institute-study-shows-spike.html

A new study by researchers at Salk Institute for Biological Studies shows that the distinctive “spike” proteins of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, play a key role in the disease itself.
Published on April 30 in Circulation Research, the also study shows conclusively that COVID-19 is a vascular disease, demonstrating exactly how the SARS-CoV-2 virus damages and attacks the vascular system on a cellular level.
The study provides clear confirmation and a detailed explanation of the mechanism through which the protein damages vascular cells. It helps explain COVID-19’s wide variety of seemingly unconnected complications and could open the door for new research into more effective therapies.
Scientists studying other coronaviruses have long suspected that the spike protein contributed to damaging vascular endothelial cells, but this is the first time the process has been documented.
In the new study, the researchers created a “pseudovirus” that was surrounded by SARS-CoV-2 classic crown of spike proteins but did not contain any actual virus. Exposure to this pseudovirus resulted in damage to the lungs and arteries of an animal model – proving that the spike protein alone was enough to cause disease. Tissue samples showed inflammation in endothelial cells lining the pulmonary artery walls.
The researchers then replicated this process in the lab, exposing healthy endothelial cells (which line arteries) to the spike protein. They found that the spike protein damaged the cells by binding ACE2. This binding disrupted ACE2’s molecular signaling to mitochondria (organelles that generate energy for cells), causing the mitochondria to become damaged and fragmented.
Previous studies have shown a similar effect when cells were exposed to the SARS-CoV-2 virus, but this is the first study to show that the damage occurs when cells are exposed to the spike protein on their own.
“If you remove the replicating capabilities of the virus, it still has a major damaging effect on the vascular cells, simply by virtue of its ability to bind to this ACE2 receptor, the S protein receptor, now famous thanks to COVID,” said Uri Manor, co-senior author of the study and an assistant research professor.
Many people think of it as a respiratory disease, but it’s really a vascular disease. That could explain why some people have strokes, and why some people have issues in other parts of the body. The commonality between them is that they all have vascular underpinnings.”

Pfizer’s and Moderna’s mRNA COVID-19 vaccines may damage vascular cells​

Interestingly, two of the COVID-19 vaccines that received emergency use authorization from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) are making “a harmless piece” of spike protein. They are the mRNA COVID-19 vaccines manufactured by Pfizer and Moderna.
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website, mRNA vaccines teach our cells how to make a protein – or even just a piece of a protein – that triggers an immune response inside our bodies. That immune response, which produces antibodies, is what protects us from getting infected if the real virus enters our bodies.
“COVID-19 mRNA vaccines give instructions for our cells to make a harmless piece of what is called the ‘spike protein,'” the CDC website explained.
A piece published by LewRockwell.com pointed out the irony.
If spike proteins can cause damage in vascular cells and play a key role in COVID-19 itself, “then why are we injecting people with vaccines that teach their cells to make spike proteins?” asked Mike Whitney, the author of the LewRockwell.com piece.

Spike proteins causing the spike in number of breakthrough COVID-19 cases​

A breakthrough COVID-19 case is defined as someone who has detectable levels of SARS-CoV-2 at least 14 days after getting fully vaccinated against the disease. As of April 26, the CDC has received 9,245 reports of breakthrough COVID-19 cases. Some 835 of those cases required treatment at hospitals and 132 died.
However, the CDC’s latest tally of breakthrough COVID-19 cases only shows 1,359 cases as of May 10, including 1,139 that required hospitalizations and 223 deaths.
It’s nearly impossible to know the real figures, but the number of so-called breakthrough cases is certainly rising.
Whitney offered a plausible, albeit unproven, explanation.
“The sharp rise in cases and deaths following mass vaccination is not related to COVID ‘the respiratory illness,’ but COVID ‘the vascular disease,'” Whitney said.
“The vascular component is mainly the result of spike proteins produced by cells in the lining of the blood vessels (endothelium) that are activating platelets that cause blood clots and bleeding. The other main factor is autoimmune reaction in which the killer lymphocytes attack one’s own body triggering widespread inflammation (and potential organ failure.).”
In short, Whitney said, the post-injection fatalities are caused by the spike proteins produced by the mRNA vaccines.

COVID-19 vaccine does more hard than good​

Cambodia is a perfect example of COVID-19 vaccine doing more harm than good. The country didn’t record its first COVID-19 death until March 11 – exactly a year since the start of the pandemic and a few weeks after it started its vaccination program.
In a statement, the country’s Ministry of Health said a 50-year-old Cambodian man died from the respiratory virus at Phnom Penh’s Khmer Soviet Friendship Hospital.
The deceased, diagnosed with COVID-19 on Feb. 27, was a driver in Sihanoukville for a Chinese national who was also infected. Both cases are linked to an outbreak known in Cambodia as the “Feb. 20 event,” for when it was first detected.
Cambodia has 1,163 overall cases when it recorded its first death. As of May 18, the country has 22,889 cases and 156 deaths. More than 21,000 of the cases and all 156 deaths occurred after the country started its vaccination program.

VAX ATTACKS: Singapore seeing chronic illness explosion after reaching 81 percent vaccination rate​

Link: https://www.cracknewz.com/2021/09/vax-attacks-singapore-seeing-chronic.html

A massive spike in new “cases” of the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) has struck Singapore, one of the most “fully vaccinated” countries on earth with about an 81 percent compliance rate, according to the latest data.
Surging infections due to mass injection are stymieing efforts to reopen the country as “fully vaccinated” residents flood hospitals in desperate need of oxygen and other treatments.
Over the weekend, the number of patients requiring oxygen in Singapore doubled, showing that the injections they call “vaccines” are failing to provide the promised protection against Chinese Germs.
Compared to most other nations, Singapore was exceptionally quick to accept the Fauci Flu shots. Its residents lined right up and rolled up their sleeves, only to now face the consequences of antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE) and other spike protein damage.
Injection rates have plateaued, reports indicate, as the vast majority of Singapore has taken all of the currently available shots pushed by the government. To now be seeing this spike in new infections and hospitalizations has some people questioning how and why this is happening.
“Infections over the weekend were more than a combined 1,000 cases, a tenfold increase from a month ago,” reported Reuters.
“Many experts, though, are not overly concerned about the rise in infections because of the low number of serious cases and Singapore’s high vaccination percentage.”

Vaccinated people are killing others with spike protein “shedding”​

Early on in the plandemic, Singapore was one of the first countries to report any Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) infections at all.
Along with Australia, Singapore announced to the world that the China Virus had been detected there, which sent the global media into a tailspin.
Fast-forward to now and Singapore is leading the way in both vaccine compliance and simultaneous accelerated spread of the Wuhan Flu and its many “variants” – which are still being blamed, in many cases, on the “unvaccinated.”
There is no evidence to suggest that healthy, unvaccinated people are spreading anything other than their untainted existence, but the mainstream media wants you to believe that they are the disease vectors as opposed to the fully vaccinated.
Ironic is the fact that the plandemic would have long been done and over with had everyone just said no to vaccination. Thanks to the vaccinated, we now have variant after variant spreading around unfettered, leaving in its wake misery, suffering and death.
And things are about to get a whole lot worse as the first round of “booster” shots gets distributed. These secondary jabs will cure everything, we are told, though the reality is that the world is about to experience another “wave” of hell because of them.
“If by offering booster shots to the people, including young adults, Singapore is able to relax its restrictions quicker especially with respect to reopening Singapore’s borders, then this may be an existential decision that the government is forced to take,” announced Teo Yik Ying, dean of the Saw Swee Hock School of Public Health at the National University of Singapore.
In other words, Singapore is still clinging to the Branch Covidian doctrine that more injections will equal better health outcomes – even though the data shows the opposite to be true.
The world will apparently have to learn this all the hard way, though, as there appear to be no signs of the plandemic agenda relenting anytime soon. It will be booster shot after booster shot until the end of time – or until people decide that enough is enough

Study: Teenage boys six times more likely to suffer from heart problems caused by coronavirus vaccine than be hospitalized from covid​

Link: https://www.cracknewz.com/2021/09/study-teenage-boys-six-times-more.html

Researchers at the University of California (UC) has found that teenage boys are six times more likely to suffer from heart problems caused by Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccines than be hospitalized because of COVID-19. The research team led by Dr. Tracy Beth Hoeg compared the rates of heart muscle inflammation in children aged 12 to 17 and the rates of COVID-19 hospitalization in the same age group. Hoeg’s team found that vaccinated children had a six-fold likelihood of suffering from cardiac inflammation than hospitalized ones.
The study, which has not yet undergone peer review, was posted on Sept. 8 on medRxiv. It analyzed reports of adverse effects from children who received the messenger RNA (mRNA) COVID-19 vaccines between January 2021 and June 2021. The vaccines from Pfizer and Moderna were linked to cases of myocarditis and pericarditis – the latter being heart lining inflammation.
The UC researchers found that among vaccinated boys aged 12 to 15, there were 162 cases per million (CPM) of cardiac conditions after getting the shot. Meanwhile, there were 26.7 CPM of COVID-19 infection and hospitalization among the same cohort. The subsequent risk comparison revealed that boys 12 to 15 years old were 6.1 times more likely to suffer from the COVID-19 vaccine than the disease it aimed to prevent.
Hoeg and the other researchers further noted that boys aged 12 to 15 still had a significant risk of cardiac inflammation and chest pain during high-risk and low-risk COVID-19 periods. The vaccine’s risk of causing myocarditis to teenage boys dropped to 4.3 during high-risk periods such as January 2021. On the other hand, this risk of “cardiac adverse events” shot up to as high as 22.8 during low-risk periods such as in June 2021.
The study authors observed that the 162 cases per million risk of myocarditis “was the highest out of all the groups they looked at.” Boys aged 16 to 17 had the second highest risk of cardiac issues at 94 CPM. Teen girls had the lowest risk of heart muscle inflammation – with girls aged 16 to 17 having 13.4 CPM and those aged 12 to 14 having 13 CPM.

Health authorities remain adamant about children’s vaccination

Hoeg and her UC colleagues concluded their study by advising against pediatric vaccination mandates. They put forward two suggestions as alternatives public health authorities can do. First, they suggested gathering data on previous infections in the cohort of teenage boys and girls before requiring them to be vaccinated. Second, they proposed holding off any recommendations for injecting the vaccine in children – who have a low risk of dying from COVID-19.
However, the study’s findings failed to convince public health authorities to hold off vaccinating children.
The United Kingdom’s Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunization (JCVI) issued guidance on Sept. 3 saying it would not recommend vaccinating healthy 12- to 15-year-olds. It instead recommended the vaccines to teenagers with underlying health conditions. The JCVI defended its guidance by saying the
“margin of benefit” of vaccinating the cohort was “considered too small” and that healthy children had a low risk of dying from a SARS-CoV-2 infection.
Pediatrician and JCVI member Dr. Adam Finn of the University of Bristol also seconded the committee’s recommendation. He told the Guardian: “I stand by the JCVI advice, which is not to go ahead at this time with vaccinating healthy 12- to 15-yearolds on health outcome risk-benefit grounds, given the current uncertainty.” Finn continued that the plausible risk of adverse effects such as cardiac inflammation “could turn out to outweigh modest benefits” of the vaccine.
However, British Health Secretary Sajid Javid said he wanted the chief medical officers (CMOs) from England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland to consider vaccinating teenagers aged 12 to 15 “from a broader perspective.” Javid continued that he would build on the JCVI’s guidance and the advice from the four CMOs before he issues a decision.
Meanwhile, other ministers have expressed enthusiasm for approving children’s vaccination. The British National Health Service also prepared for this eventuality by recruiting thousands of vaccinators for schools.
While officials in the U.K. considered the option of vaccinating teenagers, authorities in California’s Los Angeles County went a step further. The L.A. County Board of Education voted unanimously to mandate COVID-19 vaccinations for teenage students on Sept. 9. The board’s decision to require students aged 12 years and older to get the COVID-19 vaccine made it the largest school district in the whole country to do so.
Under the mandate, students who participate in sports and other extracurricular activities must be fully vaccinated by Oct. 31, 2021. Other students were given a Dec. 19, 2021 deadline to be fully vaccinated.
Board member Jackie Goldberg defended the authority’s decision. “I do not see this as your choice or my choice. I see this as a community necessity. That means people have to do things they’re not comfortable with, they’re not sure of, that may even contain some risk,” she said. According to the L.A. County Department of Public Health, 239,515 students aged 12 to 18 – nearly 58 percent of the students in the school district – have already received COVID-19 vaccines.

82% of COVID-19 cases in an Illinois school caused by fully vaccinated students and staff​

Link: https://www.cracknewz.com/2021/09/82-of-covid-19-cases-in-illinois-school.html

Eighty-two percent of Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) cases in a public high school just outside of Illinois are coming from the school’s fully vaccinated population.
As more school districts across the country are mandating that their students take the experimental and deadly COVID-19 vaccines, the latest data shows that the coronavirus is actually spreading faster through schools with high vaccination rates.
This is the case in Oak Park and River Forest High School (OPRF), a public high school in Oak Park, a suburb of Chicago. As of Sept. 9, the school has 17 confirmed COVID-19 cases. Four of the cases are from employees, and the rest are from students.
According to OPRF’s COVID-19 data, 79 percent of students and 88 percent of teachers and staff are fully vaccinated.
“Earlier in the pandemic, the overall target for approaching herd immunity was 70 percent of our population fully vaccinated,” said the school in a statement. “However, the delta variant has changed the equation. According to our most recent guidance, we should aim for a fully vaccinated rate of closer to 90 percent or higher.”
Democratic Illinois Gov. J.B. Pritzker has mandated all school teachers and staff get vaccinated as a condition of employment. The same rule applies to college students. K-12 students are not included in this mandate, but they are strongly encouraged.
A little over a dozen cases in one public high school in Chicago’s suburbs is not on its own alarming. But it adds to all the data being gathered showing fully vaccinated individuals contracting COVID-19.
This is especially the case for younger individuals, as many have concerns about whether or not it is beneficial for them to get COVID-19 vaccinations even though people under 18 are significantly less likely to contract the coronavirus, let alone suffer any debilitating effects from it.

Coronavirus still spreading through Chicago public schools​

As of Wednesday, Chicago Public Schools (CPS) has logged 245 cases of COVID-19 among its students, teachers and staff.
The cases come after CPS launched a program to provide free coronavirus tests in all schools for students, teachers and other staff who sign up for it. This weekly program is offering nasal swabs at 170 schools, but CPS officials hope to expand that to all of the more than 500 schools within the Chicago school district.
“The district is in the process of ramping up to provide COVID-19 testing of staff and students with signed consent to 100 percent of schools on a weekly basis. We are currently on target to test at 170 schools this week with full implementation by the end of the month,” said CPS in a statement. “We are working diligently to expand testing capacity and, in the meantime, encourage all students and staff members to opt-in to the testing program.”
The testing program has only signed up around 9,400 students out of a population of over 340,000, and 6,200 staff members out of nearly 40,000. This is entirely voluntary except for unvaccinated staff members and unvaccinated and partially vaccinated student-athletes during sports seasons.
The program conducted nearly 2,200 tests from Aug. 29 to Wednesday. Ninety-six of the results were deemed invalid, and 245 tests were positive – 155 from students and 90 from adults.
CPS has refused to divulge how many of those cases come from fully vaccinated students and staff and how many come from the unvaccinated.
If most of the new COVID-19 cases came from the unvaccinated population, the school district would be using it as a propaganda tool to scare people into getting vaccinated. Because of CPS’s reluctance to divulge the vaccination statuses of the active cases, a high proportion of them likely come from the vaccinated population.
The CPS is busy tracking down all of the close contacts of the recent COVID-19 cases and forcing the unvaccinated among them to quarantine. Fully vaccinated close contacts are not being directed to quarantine for the standard 14-day period.

Paul Cottrell reveals how vaccine-induced immunity diminishes over time​

Link: https://www.cracknewz.com/2021/09/paul-cottrell-reveals-how-vaccine.html

Paul Cottrell warns the public that booster doses of the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccines will destroy your immune response over time.
“The more booster doses you get, the less your body respond to them,” Cottrell tells Health Ranger Mike Adams during the program “Health Ranger Report” on Brighteon.TV.
Cottrell demonstrates on a white board the decreasing number of antibodies induced by booster doses. He shows that the immunoglobulin G (IgG) will initially shot up following a second dose, but the succeeding booster doses will produce lower and lower peaks. The immunoglobulin M (IgM) will have moderate spike after the second dose, but will similarly trend downward in succeeding booster doses.
“Your immune system slowly becomes less reactive to the vaccines. The more booster shots you take will guarantee that your IgM and IgG are going to be less responsive, and it will lead to more escaped variants.”
IgG is the most common type of antibody in your blood and other body fluids. When you have natural immunity, these antibodies protect you against infection by remembering the germs you’ve been exposed to before.
Meanwhile, your body makes IgM antibodies when you are first infected with new bacteria or other germs. They are your body’s first line of defense against infections. When your body senses an invader, your IgM level will increase for a short time. It will then begin to drop as your IgG level kicks in and increases to protect you long-term.

Israel provides proof that COVID-19 vaccine is a complete failure​

Adams points out that what’s happening in Israel right now is a perfect example of the waning effectiveness of COVID-19 vaccines.
“[More than] 80 percent vaccine uptake rate among adults there, but now record high cases, hospitalizations and so on among the fully vaccinated for the most part,” says Adams.
Approximately 2.35 million Israelis have also received booster doses, and Adams says Israeli officials recently announced that they will roll out a fourth booster shot and will probably have more for every five to six months going forward.
The record high cases that Adams talks about pertain to the new data from the University of Oxford, which shows that Israel has the highest number of COVID-19 cases per capita.
Israel’s rolling seven-day average of 1,143 COVID-19 cases per million people on Sept. 3 more than doubled the 501 per million reported in the U.S. on the same period.
The Jerusalem Post recently reported that since the beginning of August, nearly 200,000 Israelis have tested positive for COVID-19 and 564 people have died with a COVID-19 diagnosis. In early August, Israel’s Ministry of Health reported that 64 percent of the country’s 400 COVID-19 patients in serious condition were fully vaccinated.

Israel ignoring data from own studies​

Apparently, the Israelis are ignoring the data from their own studies.
Israel’s preliminary vaccine data published in July found that Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine was just 40.5 percent effective on average at preventing symptomatic infections.
The analysis, which was carried out as the delta variant became the dominant strain in the country, appeared to show a waning effectiveness of the Pfizer vaccine. It was only 16 percent effective against symptomatic infections for those who had two doses back in January. For people that had received two doses by April, the efficacy rate against symptomatic infection stood at 79 percent.
Researchers from another Israeli study have found that people who get COVID-19 vaccine are more likely to catch the disease than those who have recovered from a previous infection.
People given two doses of Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine are almost six times more likely to contract a delta infection and seven times more likely to have symptomatic disease than those who recovered.
“This analysis demonstrated that natural immunity affords longer lasting and stronger protection against infection, symptomatic disease and hospitalization due to the delta variant,” the researchers say.
The analysis has also shown that protection from an earlier infection wanes with time. The risk of a vaccine-breakthrough delta case is 13 times higher than the risk of developing a second infection when the original illness occurred during January or February this year.

Natural immunity is better than vaccine-induced immunity​

Dr. Michael Segal, a neurologist and neuroscientist, has explained why people vaccinated against COVID-19 are still contracting and spreading the disease at a high rate.
Segal says the vaccines only stimulate internal immunity but do nothing to address mucosal immunity. Internal immunity protects the inside of the body while mucosal immunity provides the first line of defense by protecting the nose and mouth, and by doing so also reduces spread to others.
He said that all COVID-19 vaccines “are largely ineffective at stimulating the secretion of a particular form of antibodies called Immunoglobulin A (IgA) into our noses that occurs after actual infection with a virus.”
Meanwhile, those who have contracted and recovered from the disease have both mucosal and internal immunity.
That’s the reason why some experts are now recommending that the virus be allowed to circulate throughout the population, with precautions taken for vulnerable individuals.
“We really cannot do anything else but allow the virus to take its course in order for the population to achieve herd immunity,” says Porolfur Gudnason, chief epidemiologist of Iceland’s Directorate of Health. “We need to try to vaccinate and better protect those who are vulnerable but let us tolerate the infection. It is not a priority now to vaccinate everyone with the third dose.”
Eleanor Riley, an immunologist from the University of Edinburgh, also bats against booster shots.
“If you had a real humdinger of an infection, you may have better immunity to any new variants that pop up as you have immunity to more than just spike [protein],” says Riley. “We could be digging ourselves into a hole, for a very long time, where we think we can only keep COVID away by boosting every year.”

COVID Vaccine Earthquake! Top FDA Scientists Write Letter to Lancet Warning Against Fauci’s Booster Shots​

by Jeffrey A. Tucker | Brownstone Institute
September 17th 2021, 7:02 pm

Link: https://www.infowars.com/posts/covi...-lancet-warning-against-faucis-booster-shots/

FDA scientists overseeing vaccines resigned two weeks ago claiming dangerous booster shot rollout by Fauci and Biden "could discredit all vaccines for a generation or more."

Letter to the most prestigious medical journal in the world calls on them to raise the alarm about the experimental injections before an even bigger disaster unfolds.

Editor’s Note: The corporate media has been censoring this bombshell story for days as Biden prepares to announce mandatory COVID booster shots. Please share it with friends and family to get this critical information out before it’s too late!

How significant is it that the two top FDA officials responsible for vaccine research resigned last week and this week signed a letter in The Lancet that strongly warns against vaccine boosters? This is a remarkable sign that the project of government-managed virus mitigation is in the final stages before falling apart.

The booster has already been promoted by top lockdown advocates Neil Ferguson of Imperial College and Anthony Fauci of NIH, even in the face of rising public incredulity toward their “expert” advice. For these two FDA officials to go on record with grave doubts – and their perspective is certainly backed by the unimpressive booster experience in Israel – introduces a major break in the narrative that the experts in charge deserve our trust and deference.

What’s at stake here? It’s about more than the boosters. It’s about the whole experience of taking away the control of health management from individuals and medical professionals and handing it over to modelers and government officials with coercive power.

From the first week of March 2020, the US embarked on a wild experiment in virus mitigation, deploying a series of measures with a sweep and scope that had never previously been attempted, not in modern times and not even in ancient times. The litany of controls and tactics is long. Many of these measures survive in most parts of the US. The retail landscape is still filled with plexiglass. We are still invited to sanitize ourselves when going indoors. People still mask up in proximity to others. The “Karens” of the world are still actively shaming and denouncing anyone suspected of non-compliance.

The vaccine push has been particularly divisive, with President Biden actively encouraging “anger” at those who don’t get the jab, even as he refuses to acknowledge the existence of infection-induced immunities. In several cities, people who refuse vaccines are being denied active participation in civic life, and a populist movement is rising up that scapegoats the refuseniks as the only reason that the virus continues to be a problem.

All these measures were deployed in waves of controls. It all began with event cancellations and school closures. It continued with travel bans, most of which are still in place. Sanitization and plexiglass were next. Masks were rolled out and then mandated. The principle of forced human separation governed social interactions. Capacity limits indoors were a common feature. The US example inspired many governments around the world to adopt these NPIs (non-pharmaceutical interventions) and take away the liberties of the people.

At each stage of control, there were new claims that we’ve finally found the answer, the key technique that would finally slow and stop the spread of SARS-CoV-2. Nothing worked, as the virus seemed to follow its own course regardless of all these measures. Indeed there was no observable difference anywhere in the world based on whether and to what extent any of these measures were deployed.

Finally came the pharmaceutical interventions, voluntary at first but gradually mandatory, just as with each previous protocol began as a recommendation until it was mandated.

At no point in these 19 months have we seen a clear admission of failure on the part of government officials. Indeed, it’s mostly been the opposite, as the agencies double down, claiming effectiveness while citing no data or studies, while social media companies backed it all by taking down contrarian posts and brazenly deleting accounts of people who dare cite dissenting science.

The vaccine was the biggest gamble of all simply because the program was so expensive, so personal, and so wildly oversold. Even those of us who opposed every other mandate had hopes that the vaccines would finally end the public panic and provide governments a way to back out of all the other strategies that had failed.

That did not happen.

Most people believed that the vaccine would work like many others before them to block infection and spread. In this, people were merely believing what the head of the CDC said. “Our data from the C.D.C. today suggests that vaccinated people do not carry the virus, don’t get sick,” Rochelle Walinsky told Rachel Maddow. “And that it’s not just in the clinical trials, it’s also in real-world data.”

“You’re not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations,”President Biden said, reflecting what was the common view in the summer of 2021.

That of course turned out not to be the case. The vaccines appear to have been helpful in mitigating against some severe outcomes but it did not achieve victory over the virus. Israel’s surge in infections in August was among the fully vaccinated. The same happened in the UK and Scotland, and that precise result began to hit the US in September. Indeed, we all have vaccinated friends who caught the virus and were sick for days. Meanwhile, team natural immunity has received a huge boost from a large study in Israel that demonstrated that recovered Covid cases gain far more protection than is conferred by the vaccine.

The fallback position then became the booster. Surely this is the answer! Israel was first to mandate them. Here again, the problems began to show, as yet another magic bullet of disease mitigation failed. Then the inevitable headline came: Israel preparing for possible fourth COVID vaccine dose. So think about this because there is a sense in which the vaccines rank among the biggest failures: in a matter of a few short months, we’ve gone from the claim that they fully protect to they are pretty okay provided you get regularly scheduled boosters forever.

Now to the striking resignation of two top officials at the FDA who were in charge of vaccine safety and administration. It was the Director and Deputy Director of the Office of Vaccines Research, Marion Gruber and Phillip Kause. They gave no reason for their departure, which is scheduled for October and November.

The case is fascinating because 1) people rarely resign cushy government jobs unless a higher-paying, higher-prestige job in the private sector awaits, or 2) they are being pushed out. It’s rare for anyone in a position like to to resign over a principled matter of science. When I first read that they were going, I figured something else was up.

These days, extremely weird things are going on within the Biden administration. Even though his approval ratings are sinking, the president has to pretend that he has all the answers, that the science behind his mandates and virus war is universally settled, that anyone who disagrees with him is really just a political enemy. He has gone so far as to denounce, demonize, and legally threaten red-state governors who disagree with him.

This is a deep problem for actual scientists working within the bureaucracy because they know for sure that all of this is a pretense and that the government cannot win this war on the virus. They simply cannot preside over more false promises, especially when the whole of their professional training is about assessing the safety and effectiveness of vaccines.

So what can they do? In this case, it appears they had to get away before they dropped a bombshell.

The bombshell is called “Considerations in boosting COVID-19 vaccine immune responses.” It appears in the prestigious British medical journal The Lancet. The two top officials are among the authors. The article recommends against the Covid booster shot that the Biden administration, following Fauci’s advice, is suggesting as the key to making the vaccines work better and finally fulfill their promise.

Fauci and company are pushing boosters because they know what is coming. Essentially we are going the way of Israel: most everyone is vaccinated but the virus itself is not being controlled. More and more among those hospitalized and dying are vaccinated. This same trend is coming to the US. The boosters are a means by which government can save face, or so many believe.

The trouble now is that the top scientists at the FDA disagree. Further, they think that the push for boosters is courting problems. They think the current regime of one or two shots is working as well as one can expect. Nothing is gained on net from a booster, they say. There just isn’t enough evidence to take the risk of another booster, and another and another.

The authors knew this article was appearing. They knew that signing it under the FDA affiliation would lead to a push for their resignations. Life would get very difficult for both of them. They got ahead of the messaging and resigned before it came out. Very smart.

The signed article goes even further to warn of possible downsides. They point out that boosters might seem necessary because “variants expressing new antigens have evolved to the point at which immune responses to the original vaccine antigens no longer protect adequately against currently circulating viruses.” At the same time, there are possible side effects that could discredit all vaccines for a generation or more. “There could be risks,” they write, “if boosters are widely introduced too soon, or too frequently, especially with vaccines that can have immune-mediated side-effects (such as myocarditis, which is more common after the second dose of some mRNA vaccines, or Guillain-Barre syndrome, which has been associated with adenovirus-vectored COVID-19 vaccines.”)

Bringing up such side effects is essentially a taboo topic. That this was written by two top FDA officials is nothing short of remarkable, especially because it comes at a time when the Biden administration is going all in on vaccine mandates. Meanwhile, studies are showing that for teenage boys, the vaccine poses a greater risk to them than Covid itself. “For boys 16-17 without medical comorbidities, the rate of CAE is currently 2.1 to 3.5 times higher than their 120-day COVID-19 hospitalization risk, and 1.5 to 2.5 times higher at times of high weekly COVID-19 hospitalization.”

From the beginning of these lockdowns – along with all the masks, restrictions, bogus health advice from plexiglass to sanitizer to universal vaccine mandates and so on – it was clear that there would someday be hell to pay. They wrecked rights and liberties, crashed economies, traumatized a whole generation of children and other students, ran roughshod over religious freedom, and for what? There is zero evidence that any of this has made any difference. We are surrounded by the carnage they created.

The appearance of The Lancet article by two top FDA vaccine scientists is truly devastating and revealing because it undermines the last plausible tool to save the whole machinery of government disease management that has been deployed at such enormous social, cultural, and economic cost for 19 months. Not in our lifetimes has a policy failed so badly. The intellectual and political implications here are monumental. It means that the real Covid crisis – the task of assigning responsibility for all the collateral damage – has just begun.

In 2006, during the early years of the birth of lockdown ideology, the great epidemiologist Donald Henderson warned that if any of these restrictive measures were deployed for a pandemic, the result would be a “loss of trust in government” and “a manageable epidemic could move toward catastrophe.” Catastrophe is exactly what has happened. The current regime wants to point the finger toward the noncompliant. That is no longer believable. They cannot delay the inevitable for much longer: responsibility for this catastrophe belongs to those who embarked on this political experiment in the first place.

Diagnostic Lab Certified Pathologist Reports 20 Times Increase of Cancer in Vaccinated Patients​

Link: https://www.globalresearch.ca/owner...s-increase-cancer-vaccinated-patients/5756399

By Great Game India
Global Research, September 21, 2021
GreatGameIndia 18 September 2021

A doctor, who is also the owner of a diagnostic lab has found a 20 times increase in cancers since the COVID-19 vaccine rollout. Explaining his findings he said that the vaccines seem to be causing serious autoimmune issues, in a way he described as a “reverse HIV” response.
On March 18, Dr. Ryan Cole, a board-certified pathologist and owner and operator of a diagnostics lab, reported to the public in a video produced by Idaho state government’s “Capitol Clarity” project, that he is seeing a massive ‘uptick’ in various autoimmune diseases and cancers in patients who have been vaccinated.
“Since January 1, in the laboratory, I’m seeing a 20 times increase of endometrial cancers over what I see on an annual basis,” reported Dr. Cole in the video clip shared on Twitter.
This doctor trained at the Mayo Clinic and runs the largest independent testing laboratory in Idaho.
Listen to what his lab testing is showing: pic.twitter.com/VtdjQMluzF
— ToTheLifeboats (@ToTheLifeboats) August 25, 2021

“I’m not exaggerating at all because I look at my numbers year over year, I’m like ‘Gosh, I’ve never seen this many endometrial cancers before’,” he continued.
Explaining his findings at the March 18 event, Cole told Idahoans that the vaccines seem to be causing serious autoimmune issues, in a way he described as a “reverse HIV” response.
160+ Experts Slam COVID Vaccines as ‘Unnecessary, Ineffective and Unsafe’ in Powerful Letter
Cole explained that two types of cells are required for adequate immune system function: “Helper T-cells,” also called “CD4 cells,” and “killer T-cells,” often known as “CD8 cells.”
According to Cole, in patients with HIV, there is a massive suppression of “helper T-cells” which cause immune system functions to plummet, and leave the patient susceptible to a variety of illnesses.
Similarly, Cole describes, “post-vaccine, what we are seeing is a drop in your killer T-cells, in your CD8 cells,”
“And what do CD8 cells do? They keep all other viruses in check,” he continued.
Much like HIV causes immune system disruption by suppressing CD4 “helper” cells, the same thing happens when CD8 “killer” cells are suppressed. In Dr. Cole’s expert view, this is what seems to be the case with the COVID-19 jabs.
Cole goes on to state that as a result of this vaccine-induced “killer T-cell” suppression, he is seeing an “uptick” of not only endometrial cancer, but also melanomas, as well as herpes, shingles, mono, and a “huge uptick” in HPV when “looking at the cervical biopsies of women.”
This is not the first time the COVID-19 vaccines have been linked to serious issues regarding women’s health.
According to Intermountain Healthcare doctors women who were recently vaccinated for COVID-19 may show symptoms of Breast Cancer as a side-effect of the vaccine.

As per reports women are experiencing irregular menstruation after getting vaccinated against COVID with more heavier and painful periods.
Six months after the coronavirus vaccines were widely distributed in the United States, the National Institutes of Health (NIH) has called for a $1.67 million study on how the COVID-19 vaccines affect women’s menstrual cycles.
According to March data from the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS), there were 34 cases reported where pregnant women suffered from spontaneous miscarriages or stillbirths post COVID-19 vaccination.
Recently, according to VAERS data a breastfeeding baby died of blood clots and inflamed arteries weeks after his mother was given the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine.
Meanwhile, researcher at the University of Miami have recommended men to have a fertility evaluation before receiving the COVID vaccine and to consider to freeze their sperm before vaccination in order to protect their fertility.
Dr. Cole states in his video that, not only are melanomas showing up more frequently, like endometrial cancers, the melanomas are also developing more rapidly, and are more severe in younger people, than he has ever previously witnessed.
“Most concerning of all, there is a pattern of these types of immune cells in the body keeping cancer in check,” stated the doctor.
“I’m seeing invasive melanomas in younger patients; normally we catch those early, and they are thin melanomas, [but] I’m seeing thick melanomas skyrocketing in the last month or two,” he added.
Cole came into prominence in January of 2021 when the Idaho government put in place an effort called “Capitol Clarity,” with the stated goal of keeping Idahoans informed about the facts surrounding COVID-19.
Capitol Clarity has since hosted Dr. Ryan Cole multiple times to provide information to the public about vaccine safety and COVID-19 measures more broadly.
The videos of Dr. Cole at these events, which were originally posted on YouTube, have since been deleted by the Google owned video platform in a continual effort of censorship by Big Tech.

Army Flight Surgeon Urges Pentagon To Ground Pilots Who Took COVID Injection

September 27, 2021 Constitutional Nobody News

An Army flight surgeon is recommending that the Pentagon grounds all pilots who took the COVID shot due to their risk of cardiac arrest during flight and other documented adverse reactions.

Lieutenant Colonel Theresa Long, a Brigade Surgeon for the 1st Aviation Brigade Ft. Rucker, explained in an affidavit drafted under the the Military Whistleblower Protection Act how perfectly healthy pilots have been suffering a myriad of adverse side effects, including myocarditis.

“I personally observed the most physically fit female Soldier I have seen in over 20 years in the Army, go from Colligate level athlete training for Ranger School, to being physically debilitated with cardiac problems, newly diagnosed pituitary brain tumor, thyroid dysfunction within weeks of getting vaccinated,” Long testified in the affidavit.

“Several military physicians have shared with me their firsthand experience with a significant increase in the number of young Soldiers with migraines, menstrual irregularities, cancer, suspected myocarditis and reporting cardiac symptoms after vaccination. Numerous Soldiers and DOD civilians have told me of how they were sick, bed-ridden, debilitated, and unable to work for days to weeks after vaccination. I have also recently reviewed three flight crew members’ medical records, all of which presented with both significant and aggressive systemic health issues.”
Long then described how several service members at Fort Hood were injured and even killed shortly after taking the jab.

“Today I received word of one fatality and two ICU cases on Fort Hood; the deceased was an Army pilot who could have been flying at the time. All three pulmonary embolism events happened within 48 hours of their vaccination. I cannot attribute this result to anything other than the Covid 19 vaccines as the source of these events. Each person was in top physical condition before the inoculation and each suffered the event within 2 days post vaccination.”
“Correlation by itself does not equal causation, however, significant causal patterns do exist that raise correlation into a probable cause; and the burden to prove otherwise falls on the authorities such as the CDC, FDA, and pharmaceutical manufacturers. I find the illnesses, injuries and fatalities observed to be the proximate and causal effect of the Covid 19 vaccinations.”
Long then urged Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin to ground all pilots who received the COVID injection.

“In accordance with the foregoing, I hereby recommend to the Secretary of Defense that all pilots, crew and flight personnel in the military service who required hospitalization from injection or received any Covid 19 vaccination be grounded similarly for further dispositive assessment,” she said.

“I must and will therefore ground all active flight personnel who received the vaccinations until such time as the causation of these serious systemic health risks can be more fully and adequately assessed,” Long added.

Active-duty soldiers have about three months to get both doses of the COVID-19 injection or face a possible discharge from the force, the Army announced last week.

Many service members are nevertheless refusing to take the injection, and some already quit the military over its draconian vaccine mandates.

USSANews.com
View the full affidavit: [see site link, above, top]

Last edited by a moderator:

MILLIONS are dying from covid vaccines, but the media isn’t telling you about it​

Link: https://www.cracknewz.com/2021/09/millions-are-dying-from-covid-vaccines.html

There are far more people dying from Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) “vaccines” than the authorities are admitting.
A new scientific report explains that there are now millions of people all around the world who have either died or become seriously and permanently injured or disabled from the jabs – with no end in sight.
As of Aug. 28, 2021, the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) had logged more than 16,000 deaths and more than 450,000 adverse events caused by Fauci Flu shots. A U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) fraud expert says the true figures for each of these categories is at least five times higher.
This means that well over 80,000 people may have died and more than 2,250,000 people have suffered an injury due to getting jabbed for Chinese Germs – but wait, there is more!
It is said that about 150,000 reports of injuries and deaths have been scrubbed from the VAERS system in recent days. Add that to the tally and we quickly approach 2.5 million adverse events, including death, caused by Wuhan Flu injections.
Another factor to consider is that if a vaccinated person dies within two weeks of injection, that death is not logged into the system as a vaccine-related death. Only those deaths that occur after 14 days are categorized as vaccine deaths.
We also know that the true number of incidents involving anaphylaxis (allergic reaction) from the shots is up to 120 times higher than the CDC claims. This adds even more numbers to the tally.

The status quo disincentivizes honest reporting of vaccine injuries to VAERS​

In just three months’ time, drug giant Moderna reportedly received some 300,000 reports of adverse events. Only about one percent of these — and all others from the vaccine industry — are ever reported to the public.
Part of the reason for this is that very few people even know that VAERS exists, let alone how to use it. Many physicians also fail to report their cases to VAERS, meaning the database only provides a small sliver of the true figures.
“Aggressive censorship and propaganda told the public that adverse events are rare, causing people to not understand how their health problems stem from past injections,” reports GNews about the vaccine sham.
“The shaming and blaming of medical professionals who say anything against the vaccines causes many in the medical community to avoid reporting adverse events. The fear of being held accountable after administering an injection that killed or disabled patients further prevents medical personnel from reporting it.”
Another thing to keep in mind is the fact that many medical professionals accept bribes in exchange for not reporting vaccine injuries and deaths. The more inconvenient data that is kept out of the system, the better Big Pharma looks to the public eye.
It is all about profit, in other words. People’s lives mean nothing to the pharmaceutical cartels, which have so infected policymaking that it is a rarity to ever find any truth from government sources.
“Profit-driven vaccine manufacturers have every reason not to report the destruction their untested experimental products are causing,” GNews further warns.
“250,000-plus Facebook users comment about vaccine deaths and serious injuries. Nurses and doctors testify how their hospitals are hiding vaccine injuries.”
One solution is to remain vigilant, pay attention to the system’s sleight-of-hand, listen to the whistleblowers, and tell others about what you are seeing. The truth will not be spoon-fed and must be dug up and compiled by people who care and are willing to find and share it with the world.

BREAKING – Covid-19 deaths are over 3,000% higher than this time last year and 80% of those dying had the Covid-19 vaccine according to the latest Public Health data​

Link: https://www.cracknewz.com/2021/09/breaking-covid-19-deaths-are-over-3000.html

Authorities claim that the Covid-19 vaccines reduce the risk of hospitalisation and death, and they claim that the vaccines have so far been successful in doing so. But if this is the case, then why are Covid-19 deaths across the UK over 3,000 higher than this time last year? And why are 80% of those dying people who have had the Covid-19 vaccine?
The mainstream media, Public Health sources, and the Government are doing their best to convince you that it is the unvaccinated who make up the majority of those deaths. One headline published by the Independent newspaper this weeke even claimed the country would be heading back into lockdown this winter if the unvaccinated cannot be persuaded to get the Covid-19 vaccine.
image-199.png

But you only need to take a look at the latest data available from Public Health England to realise that we will be heading into lockdown either way, because it isn’t the unvaccinated that are dying. The latest report reveals that 72% of Covid-19 deaths in England have been among the vaccinated since February 1st 2021 up to September 12th 2021, with the vast majority among the fully vaccinated.
image-161.png
Source
The latest data from Public Health Scotland also confirms the same.
Official data shows that between the 14th August 2020 and the 12th September 2020 just 7 Covid-19 deaths were recorded in the whole of Scotland. But fast forward to the present day and official data shows 222 deaths were recorded across Scotland between the 14th August 2021 and the 12th September 2021.
image-200.png

This means Covid-19 deaths across Scotland are currently 3,071.4% higher than they were this time last year, despite the majority of the population of being vaccinated and summer being on their side.
The latest Covid-19 statistical report released by Public Health Scotland on the 22nd September also reveals that from August 21st through to September 17th 2021, 69,639 positive cases were recorded among the unvaccinated population, whilst 79,613 cases were recorded among the vaccinated population; 60,923 of which were among the fully vaccinated.
image-201.png

As you can see the number of cases is very similar between the unvaccinated population and fully vaccination population so you would expect to see a similar number of deaths among the unvaccinated and fully vaccinated population.
But table 17 of the latest report shows that this isn’t the case, as the fully vaccinated have accounted for the vast majority of Covid-19 deaths every week since the 14th August through to the 10th September, and our previous analysis of PHS reports also shows that the fully vaccinated have been accounting for the majority of Covid-19 deaths for a much longer period (see here).
From 14th August through to September 10th there were 208 Covid-19 deaths registered in Scotland. Of these the unvaccinated accounted for 41 deaths, the partly vaccinated (who may have actually had two doses but not have been counted as such due to receiving the second dose being less than 14 days prior to their death) accounted for 9 deaths, and the fully vaccinated accounted for 158 deaths.
image-202.png

This means that the unvaccinated account for just 19.7% of all Covid-19 deaths since August 14th 2021, whilst the vaccinated population account for 80.3% of all deaths since the same date, with the fully vaccinated accounting for 76% of the deaths.
Public Health Scotland attempt to show that this is expected and that the vaccines are actually saving lives by presenting an age-standardised mortality rate per 100,000 people by vaccination status. However, the flaw in this is that people are not born with Covid-19 because it is an infectious disease, therefore the real mortality-rate should be based on the outcome of the number of confirmed infections.
By taking the number of infections to have occurred in the week beginning 21st August, and compare them against the number of deaths occurring the week beginning 4th September, allowing two weeks between infection and death, we can estimate the actual mortality-rate.
There were 15,639 infections among the unvaccinated the week beginning 21st August, and 13 deaths among the unvaccinated the week beginning 4th September. Therefore, the case-fatality rate among the unvaccinated is 0.08%.
Whilst there were 14,527 infections among the fully vaccinated the week beginning 21st August, and 56 deaths among the fully vaccinated the week beginning 4th September. Therefore, the case-fatality rate among the fully vaccinated is 0.4%.
This suggests that the Covid-19 vaccines increase the risk of death by 400%, rather than reduce the risk of death by the 95% claimed.
These numbers suggest that the Covid-19 vaccines do not work, make the recipient worse, and that the United Kingdom has once very turbulent, dark winter ahead.

Gee, What Could It Be? UK Newspaper Reports, “MYSTERY Rise in Heart Attacks from Blocked Arteries”​

by Adan Salazar
September 30th 2021, 9:05 pm

Link: https://www.infowars.com/posts/gee-...-rise-in-heart-attacks-from-blocked-arteries/

Heart attacks no mystery to anyone who's been paying attention to doctors who warned this would happen.

The Times of London reported Thursday doctors in Scotland are baffled by a “mysterious” rise in heart attacks stemming from blocked arteries.

Meanwhile, the paper omitted any possible links to the Covid-19 vaccine, which has been blamed for deaths linked to blood clots throughout the summer, and which numerous doctors have warned would produce blood clots in a majority of vaccinated people.

times112.jpg

From The Times:

Health experts have been left baffled by a big rise in a common and potentially fatal type of heart attack in the west of Scotland.
During the summer there was a 25 per cent rise in the number of people rushed to the Golden Jubilee National Hospital in Clydebank with partially blocked arteries cutting blood supply to the heart.
According to NIH’s U.S. National Library of Medicine, “A blood clot may block an artery or vein in the heart” which could affect a number of major organs, including the legs, lungs, kidney or heart.

The paper reports over the summer Golden Jubilee saw a 25 percent rise in NSTEMI, or non-ST segment elevation, myocardial infarctions, or heart attacks.

The number of so-called STEMI attacks, where there is extensive heart damage, recorded at the Golden Jubilee has remained stable for a decade at about 750 a year. Yet N-STEMI attacks, where there is less tissue damage but an equal risk of death, have increased over the summer.
In a quote to the paper, Golden Jubilee lead consultant cardiologist Mitchell Lindsay listed off numerous possible causes, but curiously neglected one – the Covid vaccine.

There is not any evidence that it is as a consequence of any delayed care or missed opportunity. It is likely to be due to a multitude of factors: people being sedentary with lockdown; stress; people ignoring symptoms because they do not want to present at hospital. There are probably five to ten causes, all linked.
According to Google statistics, 70.3 percent of Scots are vaccinated, with 76.8 percent having received at least one dose.

vax-stat-scotland.jpg

Meanwhile, on Twitter, users didn’t hesitate to make the correlation between the so-called mysterious heart attack increase and Covid vaccination.

Mystery rise in heart attacks from blocked arteries https://t.co/iHFcPhgniC
— Cernovich (@Cernovich) September 30, 2021

Oh I wonder WHAT it could be? What have we been doing that could make this happen? https://t.co/wUk8mkolfO
— Tonia Buxton (@ToniaBuxton) September 30, 2021

Geee I wonder why!? #%*%[%*%]^ https://t.co/W4KqEb0D2t
— Luke Rudkowski (@Lukewearechange) September 30, 2021

Experts are baffled on the cause of a mystery rise in heart attacks from blocked arteries.
Here's a clue: –v– '–c—-'https://t.co/jGRCe2ueAv
— David Kurten (@davidkurten) September 30, 2021

"Mystery." Sure. https://t.co/TSS7SuF7rf
— Ian Miles Cheong @ stillgray.substack.com (@stillgray) September 30, 2021

"Mystery rise in heart attacks from blocked arteries"

A mystery indeed… What could it possibly be due to? ?https://t.co/VBEKGqe4DQ pic.twitter.com/oSJ0gQIfEP
— Dr. Eli David (@DrEliDavid) September 30, 2021

A rise in heart attacks from blocked arteries. If only we knew what people have been doing for the last few months so we could study & solve the ‘mystery.’ Oh, if only there was a clear indicator, a huge flashing arrow pointing to the culprit!

If only.
— Nat (@Arwenstar) September 30, 2021

The heart attacks are no mystery to anyone who’s been paying attention to prominent medical doctors who’ve in recent months issued dire health warnings regarding the Covid vaccine.

Perhaps the most distressing warning came from Canadian family physician Dr. Charles Hoffe, who conducted an independent study on his patients and determined that 62 percent had developed microscopic blood clots due to spike proteins contained in the mRNA jab.

Deadly Blood Clots Develop In 62% of People Receiving COVID Vaccine

Dr. Hoffe said the blood clots could lead to high blood pressure in the lungs, from which vaccinated people could develop right-sided heart failure and die within three years.

“The concern is: because these vessels are now permanently damaged in a person’s lungs, when the heart tries to pump blood through all those damaged vessels there’s increased resistance trying to pump the blood through those lungs.”

“So those people are going to develop something called ‘pulmonary artery hypertension’ – high blood pressure in their lungs, and the concern with that is that those people will probably all develop right-sided heart failure within three years and die because they now have increased vascular resistance through their lungs.”

Time will tell whether Scottish doctors will admit a link to the Covid vaccine if they find that one does indeed exist to these mysterious heart attacks.

Back