Guess what?--u dumb puke--covid vaxx DOESN'T WORK (against covid), suckers, but could kill u, morons

Apollonian

Guest Columnist
“This Is Worrying Me Quite A Bit”: mRNA Vaccine Inventor Shares Viral Thread Showing COVID Surge In Most-Vaxxed Countries

by Zero Hedge
July 18th 2021, 6:00 am

Link: https://www.infowars.com/posts/this...showing-covid-surge-in-most-vaxxed-countries/

Dr. Robert Malone, a pioneer in the field of mRNA vaccines, shared a viral Twitter thread on Friday which lays out a disturbing trend; the most-vaccinated countries in the world are experiencing a surge in COVID-19 cases, while the least-vaccinated countries are not.

“This is worrying me quite a bit,” tweeted Malone, embedding the lengthy thread authored by Twitter user @holmenkollin (Corona Realism) via the ‘thread reader’ app.

this is worrying me quite a bit.https://t.co/c3uwlLAeCr
— Robert W Malone, MD (@RWMaloneMD) July 17, 2021

Here’s what has Malone worried: [see site link, above, top]

Also take a look at what went on in the 15 most vaccinated countries worldwide

(SPOILER: doesn‘t look to good)

⬇️ https://t.co/XJbblfWyho
— Corona Realism (@holmenkollin) July 16, 2021

Ahead of forced COVID-19 injections, the Biden administration is rolling out a plan for total censorship!

Cyprus: majority of people vaccinated.

Highest case count in the world. https://t.co/gNb0kpb0hc

What‘s special about small kingdom of Bhutan is that they jabbed 64% of their population within one week, starting 27/3.

Just a few days after the start of the rollout, cases went up. pic.twitter.com/QKMxs0BTdD

Emirates: highest vaccination rate in the whole world.

They just experienced their second highest peak since pandemic began. pic.twitter.com/4Zj5a0mdlE

„But what about 100% vaccination rate?“

Here you go: 1600 double-jabbed british soldiers on HMS Queen Elizabeth. They even had hygiene rules, distancing etc

Wait 2 months…

1 in 16 (= higher case rate than any country!) turns out to be infected.https://t.co/X8EANXaTVQ

„But the vaccine also makes people less transmissible?“

That’s what some studies claimed, yes.

But at what point in time did they measure this effect?

The jabs initially trigger your immune system.

But what if the effect fades and you walk around bar any mucosal protection?

For Second Week in a Row: More COVID-19 Vaccination Deaths than COVID-19 Deaths in the US According to CDC and VAERS Websites

Link: http://www.yourdestinationnow.com/2021/07/for-second-week-in-row-more-covid-19.html

July 18, 2021
  
The VAERS website released its weekly numbers on Friday.

There are now 11,140 reported deaths from the COVID vaccine in the United States.

This is up from 9,125 reported deaths from the COVID-19 vaccinations total from last week.

The number of deaths linked to vaccines this year has absolutely skyrocketed. According to the CDC’s own data.

The VAERS database contains information on unverified reports of adverse events (illnesses, health problems and/or symptoms) following immunization with US-licensed vaccines. The CDC government website links to VAERS platform.

Two weeks ago VAERS reported 6,985 deaths due to the COVID vaccines. Last week that number jumped to 9,048.

That number is now at 11,140

“The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) database contains information on unverified reports of adverse events (illnesses, health problems and/or symptoms) following immunization with US-licensed vaccines. Reports are accepted from anyone and can be submitted electronically at www.vaers.hhs.gov.”

There have been over 400,000 adverse reactions reported to the COVID vaccine.

Last Week: there were 1,918 total COVID-19 deaths in the United States.

Last Week: There were 2,092 deaths from the COVID Vaccines — According to the CDC-linked VAERS website.

That means there were 174 more Covid vaccine deaths in the United States last week than Covid deaths in the United States last week.

Why is this not making headlines?

3 Texas Democrats Who Fled State To Subvert Democracy Test Positive For COVID-19 After Meeting Kamala Harris

News Kickby News Kick-4 hours ago

Link: http://www.tathasta.com/2021/07/3-texas-democrats-who-fled-state-to.html

“Friday night, a Member of the Texas House Democratic Caucus tested positive for COVID,” the Texas House Democrats announced in a statement. “Saturday morning, two additional Members, each of whom are also fully vaccinated, tested positive on a rapid test.”House Democrat Caucus Chairman Chris Turner responded by saying in a statement:

The House Democratic Caucus is following all CDC guidance and protocols. This is a sober reminder that COVID is still with us, and though vaccinations offer tremendous protection, we still must take necessary precautions. We are in touch with public health experts in Texas to provide additional guidance. Our caucus will follow all recommendations from public health experts as we continue our work.

The Texas Democrats asked that people respect “the privacy of Members and their personal health” which comes after photos surfaced showing nearly all of the Texas Democrats who fled the state to subvert democracy not wearing masks while on board private jets flying to Washington, D.C.

Harris met with the Texas House Democrats on Tuesday this week and praised them for refusing to participate in legitimate democratic processes in their home state, saying, “You are doing this in support and defense of some of our nation’s highest ideals.”

More than 50 Democrats fled the state on private planes so there would not be enough legislators present for a variety of bills to be passed, including voter integrity laws, bills that would protect girls from having to compete against biological males in sports, fund arrests of illegal aliens, clampdown on abortion, and crackdown on racist Critical Race Theory being taught in schools.

Texas Governor Greg Abbott told Fox News on Monday night that Democrats who fled the state to stop the state’s legislature from voting on bills during a special legislative session will “be arrested” the moment that they step foot back in the state and hauled to the state Capitol to do their jobs.

“What the law is, it’s in the Constitution, and that is the house, the State House of Representatives who were here in the Capitol in Austin right now, they do have the ability to issue a call to have their fellow members who are not showing up to be arrested, but only so long as that arrest is made in the state of Texas,” Abbott said. “That’s why they have fled the state. Once they step back into the state of Texas, they will be arrested and brought to the Texas Capitol, and we will be conducting business.”

Related:
◾WATCH: Peter Doocy Calls Out Biden’s Support For Texas Democrats Who Fled The State Over Voter Integrity Bill
◾Democrats Who Fled Texas To Subvert Democracy Mocked For Playing Victim Card: ‘You Guys Are Pathetic’

mRNA Vaccine Inventor: I Risk ‘Being Assassinated’ For Speaking Out Against Experimental COVID Shots

by Jamie White
July 18th 2021, 3:36 pm

Link: https://www.infowars.com/posts/mrna...peaking-out-against-experimental-covid-shots/

"Last night an experienced journalist told me that I need to get security because I was at risk of being assassinated," Dr. Robert Malone claims.

The inventor of the mRNA technology currently used in the COVID-19 shots says he was told he may be assassinated for questioning the ethics of launching an experimental vaccine rollout without informing the public about possible risks.

Clinical scientist and researcher Dr. Robert Malone made the alarming admission on Twitter on Sunday, claiming that an “experienced journalist” told him his life was in danger for speaking publicly about the risks that come with taking the mRNA jab.

“So, I hope that this is hyperbole and an over-reaction, but last night an experienced journalist told me that I need to get security because I was at risk of being assassinated,” Malone wrote.

So, I hope that this is hyperbole and an over-reaction, but last night an experienced journalist told me that I need to get security because I was at risk of being assassinated. I do not know how to even begin to think about this. I am just a middle class person. Security??!!??
— Robert W Malone, MD (@RWMaloneMD) July 18, 2021

“I do not know how to even begin to think about this. I am just a middle class person. Security??!!??”

Users on Twitter supported the idea of paying for protection, but Malone lamented he couldn’t afford private security detail.

How am I to pay for security?? I do not have a sponsor. I am not being paid for any of this work. This is all volunteer.

Another user noted that Malone, by being such a prominent voice speaking out against the vaccines, risks stopping the flow of billions of dollars.

“That was precisely his point,” Malone replied, referring to the journalist.

That was precisely his point.

Malone’s concerns aren’t unwarranted.

Several scientists and individuals linked to COVID-19 research or activism have been murdered or died mysteriously over the last year.

Malone started making headlines after speaking on shows like “Tucker Carlson Tonight” to warn about forced vaccination efforts by governments, especially when adverse reactions from the experimental mRNA gene therapy have been documented.

“[O]ne of my concerns are that the government is not being transparent with us about what those risks are. And so, I am of the opinion that people have the right to decide whether to accept vaccines or not, especially since these are experimental vaccines,” Dr. Malone told Tucker Carlson last month, noting that the vaccines are under Emergency Use Authorization and haven’t yet been formally approved by the FDA.

“This is a fundamental right having to do with clinical research ethics,” he said. “And so, my concern is that I know that there are risks. But we don’t have access to the data and the data haven’t been captured rigorously enough so that we can accurately assess those risks. And therefore…we don’t really have the information that we need to make a reasonable decision.”

Malone represents a particularly unique threat to the COVID-obsessed medical establishment and Big Pharma because he’s a sober and reputable scientist, and being the inventor of mRNA technology, possesses unparalled expertise on the subject.

The 'Vaccines Are The Answer' Narrative Blown To Smithereens As More And More Of 'The Fully Vaxxed' Are Becoming Ill And Dying

- Everything Happening To America Designed To Cause Chaos, Insanity, Hatred, Violence And Division

Link: https://allnewspipeline.com/The_Democrats_Vaccine_Narrative_Blown_To_Smithereens.php

[see vids at site link, above]

By Stefan Stanford - All News Pipeline - Live Free Or Die

According to the CDC's own definition of 'vaccine', a vaccine is: A product that stimulates a person’s immune system to produce immunity to a specific disease, protecting the person from that disease.

While Reuters put out this 'fact check story' back in February titled "The mRNA coronavirus vaccine is a vaccine, and it is designed to prevent illness", we've gotten tons of proof over the past few days alone that this so-called 'vaccine' isn't 'working to prevent illness' with numerous different stories out recently all across the world blowing the globalists 'vaccine-is-the-answer-to-Covid narrative' to smithereens.

And while the left continues to insanely scream about about 'misinformation' about vaccines killing people, as Natural News had reported in this July 13th story, according to one medical doctor in the British Columbia in Canada, "the vast majority of people who are getting injected for the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) will die within a few short years from heart failure" per Dr. Charles Hoffe, M.D.

So we'll be taking a look in this ANP story at the pure misinformation coming to the American people from our own public servants in government and from the mainstream media, proving they deserve the horrific trust levels they have amongst the American people, with our public servants in Congress approval rating at an absolutely horrific 12% according to this latest poll by Gallup.

So the first story that we absolutely have to take a look at now comes to us from Sky News, with even the 'correction' to that story out of the UK blowing up the globalists vaccine narrative.

With that story originally reporting that the UK's Sir Patrick Vallance had told a news conference that 60% of coronavirus-related hospital admissions were occurring in 'double-jabbed' people, but that Vallance later corrected his statement to say that 60% of those in hospitals were actually 'un-vaccinated', THAT WOULD STILL MEAN that 40% of those in the hospital for Covid now in the UK had been vaccinated, just the first story proving to us the vaccines don't work for everybody, if anybody.

And the drubbing of the globalists agenda didn't stop there.

Please see more cartoons like the one above from Rogue Cartoonist Ben Garrison here.

As this new story over at NBC Chicago reports, at least 151 people have died and more than 500 have been hospitalized in Illinois due to COVID-19 in "breakthrough" cases after they were fully vaccinated, according to state health officials.

And as this new story over at the Daily Mail reports, fully-vaccinated US gymnast Kara Eaker has tested positive for Covid-19 while in Tokyo training for the Olympic games, and just days before the opening ceremony. With Eaker just the latest 'Olympian' to have tested positive for Covid despite being 'fully vaxxed', the fact that the mainstream media is calling these cases of the vaxxed still getting covid 'breakthrough cases' hints of HUGE trouble ahead!

With 10's of millions of Americans relying on the 'vax' they've taken to protect them from Covid, what 'vaccines' are supposed to do according to the CDC, if people kept getting polio following being given the polio vaccine decades ago, would the masses have kept on taking it? Of course not, unless they were forced to.

And with the story of at least 5 fully vaxxed Democrats from Texas who recently traveled to Washington DC and met with Kamala Harris also being diagnosed with Covid after that meeting another emerging story that blows the Democrats sinister vax narrative to smithereens, why are so many people who've been vaxxed still 'catching Covid'? And why would ANYONE still want to be injected by a 'big pharma concoction' after reading stories such as that, anyways? My body, my choice!

So we'll argue here that what are being called 'breakthrough cases' by the mainstream media of the fully vaxxed still getting Covid is just another part of the huge ongoing coverup of the release of this bioweapon upon America and the world, used by Democrats to encourage massive mail-in voting fraud in America to get Joe Biden into the White House. And more importantly in the globalists eyes, get the America-first agenda out of the highest political office in the land.

(ANP NEEDS YOUR HELP: Before continuing, we wanted to thank everybody who has donated to ANP over the years. With donations and ad revenue all that keep ANP online, if you're able, please consider donating to ANP to help keep us in this fight for America's future at this critical time in US history. During a time of systematic, 'big tech' censorship and widespread Democrat corruption, truth-seeking media and alternative views are crucial, and EVERY little bit helps more than you could know!)

With the very real possible negative long term effects of the 'vaccine' something that nobody in the mainstream media ever talks about, we remind you here that according to Live Science, it normally takes years to decades to safely develop and test vaccines. With researchers beginning working on a polio vaccine in the 1930s, an effective vaccine didn't come around until 1953 when Jonas Salk introduced his inactivated polio vaccine (IPV), an effort that took about 2 decades.

As Susan Duclos had pointed out in this july 15th ANP story, while whether or not to get the Covid-19 vax should be each individuals decision, and anyone reading this story shouldn't avoid the vax just because we've personally decided to pass on it, a significant portion of Americans simply do not wish to be human guinea pigs, which is what those getting vaxxed in 2021 are.

So with America's rapid descent into madness unfolding now before our eyes, and almost everything going on right now across the country intentionally 'designed to cause insanity, hatred, violence, division and chaos', what happens when the programming the masses have long been under starts to disintegrate as more and more fully vaxxed people fall ill and die and more and more truth comes to light? No doubt, people are going to lose their minds and it's happening already with covid-related mental illnesses spiking all across America.

So before concluding our story, this new story over at Liberty Daily is a must-read. Titled "The REAL Reason Government is Sending Vax-Pushers Door-to-Door", their story warns us that Biden's vax squads being unleashed upon America have very, very sinister intentions in the long run.

I won’t tell people to lie. Many people will and I can totally understand the desire to do so considering the draconian nature of Joe Biden’s door-to-door “vaccine” push. It’s also hard for me to tell people to not answer the door when they come by because we need to do what we can to counter this and future moves by government to force injections of experimental drugs. But what I just heard from a source tells me it behooves patriots to do one or the other.

There are a couple of obvious reasons government is sending people around. They want to counter “misinformation” about the so-called Covid-19 “vaccines” so those who have been “misled” can be brought out of their “conspiratorial” mindset. They also want to find people who lack the means to get injected easily. Both of these reasons, as damaging as they are, make sense to the authoritarians and play well with the press.

The third “secret” reason for these door-to-door interventions is pure evil. They are building a list. They want to know the names and addresses of everyone who voices objection to the jabs. When push comes to shove — and it will — they will have a list of those who need to be either forcefully “corrected” or removed from the post-truth society they’re trying to build in America.

If you answer the door and explain to the vax-pushers that you have not received your injections and have no intentions of doing so, you are marking yourself and your family as “problems” to be dealt with at a future date. When they feel emboldened to purge the nation of “pandemic perpetuators” or whatever they decide to call us, they’ll come knocking again. At that point, it won’t be an annoying vax-propagandist. It will be men armed with guns, or even worse, it will be men armed with doses of the experimental drugs.

We’ve seen the shift in our nation’s posture towards patriots. The stark contrast with how they are handling the January 6th protesters compared to their lack of action towards Antifa and BLM domestic terrorists portends a dark future of Covid vaccine tyranny. They are using their puppets in Big Tech and mainstream media to push the narrative as well. Very soon, they will call on Americans to report their family, friends, and neighbors who demonstrate anti-vax tendencies. We are being marked for reeducation and/or removal.

One does not have to be a conspiracy theorist or even an anti-vaxxer to see the insanity being built around us. Quick note: I am not an “anti-vaxxer” per se. I never addressed or even worried about actual vaccines until the Covid jabs came around. This is all new to me, but it doesn’t take a PhD to realize the numbers don’t add up. The narrative makes no sense. The actual agenda is shrouded in layers of lies.

But I’m not here to convince you one way or another on the injections. I simply want you to make your own choices and to warn you that the Biden regime and those pushing The Great Reset will go to great and evil measures to take those choices away.

It’s happening now and it’s going to get worse. Stand tall and persevere against the growing oppression. It’s going to get darker before we ever see the light.

In the first video below we hear from the UK's Sir Patrick Vallance and his announcement that 60% of those hospitalized for Covid now in the UK had been fully vaccinated, an announcement he 'corrected' soon after to a still huge number of 40%. And the 2nd video below is titled "The Deadly Truth About Vaccines". [ck site link, above, top]

And as the 3rd/final video titled "Why The Vaxxed are Acting Strange - And Why it Will Get Even Worse!" warns us, what we're witnessing now across America with the fully vaxxed getting ill and dying is just the beginning if America keeps traveling down the road we're now on. We can only hope that the urgent warnings shared in these videos are incorrect.

Report: Vaccinated Comprise 75% of Coronavirus Infections in Singapore

by Breitbart
July 24th 2021, 5:08 am

Link: https://www.infowars.com/posts/report-vaccinated-comprise-75-of-coronavirus-infections-in-singapore/

Vaccinated individuals comprise the majority of new coronavirus infections in Singapore, according to government data.

According to Reuters, vaccinated people made up three-quarters of the country’s coronavirus infections in the last month, although severe cases among the vaccinated have been limited:

While the data shows that vaccines are highly effective in preventing severe cases, it also underscores the risk that even those inoculated could be contagious, so that inoculation alone may not suffice to halt transmission.

Of Singapore’s 1,096 locally transmitted infections in the last 28 days, 484, or about 44%, were in fully vaccinated people, while 30% were partially vaccinated and just over 25% were unvaccinated, Thursday’s data showed.

“There is continuing evidence that vaccination helps to prevent serious disease when one gets infected,” the health ministry said in a statement, noting fully vaccinated people generally exhibit mild symptoms or none at all.

Stew Peters of https://redvoicemedia.com is joined by Dr. Jane Ruby of http://drjaneruby.com/ to break down the evidence that Covid-19 injections are damaging blood cells.

Singapore boasts a high vaccination rate, as 75 percent of the 5.7 million in the country have received the jab.

How Long Can the Official Covid Narrative Last?

Link: https://www.globalresearch.ca/how-long-can-the-official-covid-narrative-last/5750900

By Dr. Paul Craig Roberts
Global Research, July 23, 2021

In Israel most of the population has had the Covid shots. Mysteriously, there is a large outbreak of new Covid cases among the inoculated.

.With the assurances from the CDC and the rest of the Western World’s public health bureaucracies that the inoculations are 100% effective even for the Delta variant how can this be? Here for example is the director of the CDC, Rochelle Walensky,

“If you are fully vaccinated you are protected against severe COVID, hospitalization and death, and are even protected against the known variants, including the delta variant, circulating in this country.”

The most likely explanation is that the new cases are the results of the inoculations.

.The vaccines inject into the body the spike protein which is toxic. It causes Covid symptoms and more serious life-threatening illnesses.

.Is there really a Delta variant or is it the cover story for the illnesses caused by the vaccines?

Covid vaccines confirmed to cause Parkinson’s, dementia symptoms

Monday, July 26, 2021 by: Ethan Huff

Link: https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-07-26-covid-vaccines-cause-parkinsons-dementia-symptoms.html

(Natural News) Former National Institutes of Health (NIH) contract scientist and Classen Immunotherapies proprietor J. Bart Classen has published a paper warning that there is strong potential for Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) mRNA “vaccines” to trigger Parkinson’s, dementia and a variety of other prion and chronic diseases.

Alzheimer’s, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), and multiple system atrophy (MSA), and mad cow disease are all on the table as possible “side effects” of Chinese Virus injections, Classen says, this based on an extensive analysis of the RNA poisons contained in the Pfizer shot.

This latest paper is Classen’s second look at the prion disease risks associated with Fauci Flu shots, drawing from actual adverse event data from the United Kingdom. Far from theoretical, the risk of neurodegenerative disease stemming from Chinese Disease shots is both real and probable.

AstraZeneca’s vector-based injection for the Wuhan Flu, which is not an mRNA jab, is also linked to causing prion disease. It would appear as though all of the jabs created for the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) virus are linked to this buffet of neurodegenerative illnesses.

After looking at roughly six months’ worth of data ending around mid-June, Classen found that both the genetically engineered (GMO) adenovirus injections and the lipid-encapsulated synthetic mRNA injections produce deadly spike proteins that can trigger serious and irreversible “nervous disorders.”

Describing his findings as a “clear signal of a specific prion disease, Parkinson’s disease,” Classen says the pathological progression he observed is consistent with what is known about the pathogenic coronavirus spike proteins contained in or produced by Chinese Virus injections.

Fauci Flu shots massively accelerate progression of prion diseases

Under normal circumstances without a vaccine, the progression of prion diseases, which is demarcated by the abnormal folding of certain proteins, takes many years. After a Fauci Flu shot, however, that process greatly accelerates – you might say at “warp speed.”

Classen believes that Chinese Virus injections could be piggybacking on mild prion disease that is already in motion in some people, while in others the shots could be actively prompting the misfolding of essential RNA and DNA binding proteins called TDP-43 and FUS, thus catalyzing a toxic “chain reaction” process.

It is probably a little bit different in every person’s body depending on their unique biology, but the end result is still the same: neurodegeneration. For some it happens quickly and in others more slowly, but the common denominator is that it happens.

Classen also says that the vaccine spike proteins could be causing other protein, “including [normal] proteins already in cells,” to form what he describes as abnormal clumps called Lewy bodies that can lead to “relatively rapid cell death.”

Research has shown that the development of Lewy bodies in monkeys exposed to the Chinese Virus resulted in “some or all of the motor symptoms of Parkinson’s disease.”

It is precisely because the vaccine spike proteins act so quickly in this regard that prion disease post-injection advances as quickly as it does, Classen suggests. What would normally take many years to develop is being sped up by the jabs to induce neurodegenerative disease in a matter of months or even weeks, depending on the individual.

“The AstraZeneca … vaccine may concentrate in the gastrointestinal system to a greater extent leading to faster transport of the spike protein via the Vagus nerve to the brain,” Classen says. “By contrast over the long run, the Pfizer mRNA vaccine may induce more TDP-43 and FUS to form prions and lead to more prion disease.”

All this pain and suffering to maybe avoid a case of the sniffles? Tragic and idiotic.

As injected people continue to fall ill and die from Chinese Virus injections, we will keep you informed about it at ChemicalViolence.com.

Sources for this article include:

LifeSiteNews.com

NaturalNews.com

‘We Made a Big Mistake’ — COVID Vaccine Spike Protein Travels From Injection Site, Can Cause Organ Damage

Research obtained by a group of scientists shows the COVID vaccine spike protein can travel from the injection site and accumulate in organs and tissues including the spleen, bone marrow, the liver, adrenal glands and in “quite high concentrations” in the ovaries.

Link: https://childrenshealthdefense.org/...ein-travels-from-injection-site-organ-damage/

By Megan Redshaw

COVID vaccine researchers had previously assumed mRNA COVID vaccines would behave like traditional vaccines. The vaccine’s spike protein — responsible for infection and its most severe symptoms — would remain mostly in the injection site at the shoulder muscle or local lymph nodes.

But new research obtained by a group of scientists contradicts that theory, a Canadian cancer vaccine researcher said last week.

“We made a big mistake. We didn’t realize it until now,” said Byram Bridle, a viral immunologist and associate professor at University of Guelph, Ontario. “We thought the spike protein was a great target antigen, we never knew the spike protein itself was a toxin and was a pathogenic protein. So by vaccinating people we are inadvertently inoculating them with a toxin.”

Bridle, who was awarded a $230,000 grant by the Canadian government last year for research on COVID vaccine development, said he and a group of international scientists filed a request for information from the Japanese regulatory agency to get access to Pfizer’s “biodistribution study.”

Biodistribution studies are used to determine where an injected compound travels in the body, and which tissues or organs it accumulates in.

“It’s the first time ever scientists have been privy to seeing where these messenger RNA [mRNA] vaccines go after vaccination,” Bridle said in an interview with Alex Pierson where he first disclosed the data. “Is it a safe assumption that it stays in the shoulder muscle? The short answer is: absolutely not. It’s very disconcerting.”

The Sars-CoV-2 has a spike protein on its surface. That spike protein is what allows it to infect our bodies, Bridle explained. “That is why we have been using the spike protein in our vaccines,” Bridle said. “The vaccines we’re using get the cells in our bodies to manufacture that protein. If we can mount an immune response against that protein, in theory we could prevent this virus from infecting the body. That is the theory behind the vaccine.”

“However, when studying the severe COVID-19, […] heart problems, lots of problems with the cardiovascular system, bleeding and clotting, are all associated with COVID-19,” he added. “In doing that research, what has been discovered by the scientific community, the spike protein on its own is almost entirely responsible for the damage to the cardiovascular system, if it gets into circulation.”

When the purified spike protein is injected into the blood of research animals, they experience damage to the cardiovascular system and the protein can cross the blood-brain barrier and cause damage to the brain, Bridle explained.

The biodistribution study obtained by Bridle shows the COVID spike protein gets into the blood where it circulates for several days post-vaccination and then accumulates in organs and tissues including the spleen, bone marrow, the liver, adrenal glands and in “quite high concentrations” in the ovaries.

“We have known for a long time that the spike protein is a pathogenic protein, Bridle said. “It is a toxin. It can cause damage in our body if it gets into circulation.”

A large number of studies have shown the most severe effects of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID, such as blood clotting and bleeding, are due to the effects of the spike protein of the virus itself.

A recent study in Clinical and Infectious Diseases led by researchers at Brigham and Women’s Hospital and the Harvard Medical School measured longitudinal plasma samples collected from 13 recipients of the Moderna vaccine 1 and 29 days after the first dose and 1-28 days after the second dose.

Out of these individuals, 11 had detectable levels of SARS-CoV-2 protein in blood plasma as early as one day after the first vaccine dose, including three who had detectable levels of spike protein. A “subunit” protein called S1, part of the spike protein, was also detected.

Spike protein was detected an average of 15 days after the first injection, and one patient had spike protein detectable on day 29 — one day after a second vaccine dose — which disappeared two days later.

The results showed S1 antigen production after the initial vaccination can be detected by day one and is present beyond the injection site and the associated regional lymph nodes.

Assuming an average adult blood volume of approximately 5 liters, this corresponds to peak levels of approximately 0.3 micrograms of circulating free antigen for a vaccine designed only to express membrane-anchored antigen.

In a study published in Nature Neuroscience, lab animals injected with purified spike protein into their bloodstream developed cardiovascular problems. The spike protein also crossed the blood-brain barrier and caused damage to the brain.

It was a grave mistake to believe the spike protein would not escape into the blood circulation, according to Bridle. “Now, we have clear-cut evidence that the vaccines that make the cells in our deltoid muscles manufacture this protein — that the vaccine itself, plus the protein — gets into blood circulation,” he said.

Bridle said the scientific community has discovered the spike protein, on its own, is almost entirely responsible for the damage to the cardiovascular system, if it gets into circulation.

Once in circulation, the spike protein can attach to specific ACE2 receptors that are on blood platelets and the cells that line blood vessels, Bridle said. “When that happens it can do one of two things. It can either cause platelets to clump, and that can lead to clotting — that’s exactly why we’ve been seeing clotting disorders associated with these vaccines. It can also lead to bleeding,” he added.

Both clotting and bleeding are associated with vaccine-induced thrombotic thrombocytopenia (VITT). Bridle also said the spike protein in circulation would explain recently reported heart problems in vaccinated teens.

Stephanie Seneff, senior research scientists at Massachusetts Institute of Technology, said it is now clear vaccine content is being delivered to the spleen and the glands, including the ovaries and the adrenal glands, and is being shed into the medium and then eventually reaches the bloodstream causing systemic damage.

“ACE2 receptors are common in the heart and brain,” she added. “And this is how the spike protein causes cardiovascular and cognitive problems.”

Dr. J. Patrick Whelan, a pediatric rheumatologist, warned the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in December mRNA vaccines could cause microvascular injury to the brain, heart, liver and kidneys in ways not assessed in safety trials.

In a public submission, Whelan sought to alert the FDA to the potential for vaccines designed to create immunity to the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein to instead cause injuries.

Whelan was concerned the mRNA vaccine technology utilized by Pfizer and Moderna had “the potential to cause microvascular injury (inflammation and small blood clots called microthrombi) to the brain, heart, liver and kidneys in ways that were not assessed in the safety trials.”

Entire vaccine theory OBLITERATED as Biden promises you can’t catch Covid if you get the vaccination, so then how can unvaccinated people be any threat to the vaccinated?

Tuesday, July 27, 2021 by: S.D. Wells

Link: https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-07...mises-you-cant-catch-covid-if-vaccinated.html

(Natural News) If the Covid vaccines really work, then everyone who gets them should not ever be worried about catching it from anyone who doesn’t get the jab. The installed fake president Joe Biden said, “You’re not going to get Covid if you have these vaccinations.” So if vaccines protect you 100 percent, why does it matter if others around you aren’t vaccinated? The claim that unvaccinated people are somehow a risk to the vaccinated just got obliterated. This means there really is no science behind preventing Covid using vaccinations, or every vaccinated person and the government would simply laugh off anyone who chooses not to get them, and say to go about things “at your own risk.”

How worried were all the vaxxers each year, before Covid was released, about catching the flu after getting the flu shot? The CDC reveals data about influenza every year, and before Covid was engineered to spread to humans, there were 35 million sicknesses, tens of thousands of deaths, half a million hospitalizations, and about 16 million medical visits. That’s just in the USA. Yet, 190 million Americans get the flu shot every year, and nobody was freaking out about anyone who chose not to. They must have believed that the shots worked, so what changed?

Talk about “faith-based” medicine. These people have no clue about anything science-related when it comes to these deadly Covid jabs. Even their president is telling them that NO PERSON can catch Covid after vaccination, so why the big push and the ostracizing of all un-vaccinated people? Their own vaccine theory is officially obliterated.

Time to ban China Joe from all social media platforms and YouTube for “misinformation” about Covid, its risks, vaccinations, hospitalizations and deaths. Joe has put millions of people at severe risk of infection and death.

Covid vaccines are not backed by science-based evidence and that’s why they must be given away for free and promoted with so many lies and such propaganda

Lying Joe Biden appeared on a CNN (fake) town hall meeting in Ohio recently, displaying all of his expertise in everything Covid, including “uptake of vaccinations” and the propaganda-saturated promotion of these dirty inoculations for the engineered and planned pandemic. When asked if the Covid pandemic is receding, Resident Joe answered by claiming there’s only a pandemic for the unvaccinated, saying “If you’re vaccinated, you’re not going to be hospitalized, you’re not going to be in an ICU unit, and you are not going to die.” MSM is now scrambling to lesson the blow of Senile Joe.

Imagine, just imagine, if Trump was still in the oval office and said that. The press would go absolutely insane. Impeachment proceedings would begin immediately, hinged on just that sentence alone. You will not be hospitalized for Covid if you get the vaccine, he’s saying. What if the vaccine causes blood clots and heart attacks? How about then, Joe?

“China-Cove” Joe is so sure of himself that he’s telling every American right now that nobody can catch Covid if they’ve been vaccinated, which means nobody who has been vaccinated should care AT ALL if other people don’t get vaccinated. Period. Nothing to worry about. Move on. No more campaigns to reach those unvaccinated “pockets of resistance,” and no more blaming the unvaccinated for spreading Covid to the vaccinated. All done. case closed. Joe said it. Nobody who gets fully vaccinated for Covid will die from Covid, according to Big Joe.

To the contrary, the CDC states on their website: “Vaccine breakthrough cases are expected”

The CDC says that there has never been a vaccine that’s 100 percent effective, so what is China Joe talking about? There is always a “percentage of fully vaccinated people” who still get sick, are hospitalized, and who die from Covid-19, as it states on the CDC’s very own website. The CDC, as published in Newsweek, is reporting that over 5,300 patients with Covid had already been fully vaccinated against it and they were either hospitalized and/or died (it’s really over 17,000 dead). So, Joe, you were saying?

If you already got jabbed with the blood-clotting Covid inoculations, and you are suffering from CoVax Syndrome, then report it to VAERS. Also, check out Pandemic.news for updates on these crimes against humanity and the upcoming vaccine holocaust.

Sources for this article include:

Pandemic.news

NaturalNews.com

TruthWiki.org

Newsweek.com

Israel to Start Covid Booster Shots on Sunday; Pfizer Ups 2021 Revenue Expectation From $26B to $33.5B

by Chris Menahan | Information Liberation
July 30th 2021, 2:12 am

Link: https://www.infowars.com/posts/isra...s-2021-revenue-expectation-from-26b-to-33-5b/

Pfizer’s mRNA injection that we were told earlier this month was “99% effective” in preventing symptomatic COVID-19 fell to at most “39% effective” against preventing Delta variant infections last week in Israel and now they’re planning to start giving out a third dose in just days.

From The Times of Israel, “Israelis age 60 and up to start getting third coronavirus vaccine dose next week”:

Health Ministry Director-General Nachman Ash on Thursday told health management organizations to start giving a third COVID-19 vaccine shot to elderly Israelis from the beginning of next week.

Ash told the HMOs the shots should be given to those aged 60 and older.

His order came hours after Prime Minister Naftali Bennett met with top health officials to review an expert panel’s recommendations that older Israelis receive a third shot.

Israel is among the first in the world to offer a third dose of a coronavirus vaccine — Hungary has also said it would begin rolling out booster shots beginning Sunday, joining Turkey, which adopted the measure earlier this month. The American Food and Drug Administration has yet to approve third doses.

The booster shots are going to start on Sunday, according to NBC News.

From Wikipedia, “Foot-in-the-door technique”:

Foot-in-the-door (FITD) technique is a compliance tactic that aims at getting a person to agree to a large request by having them agree to a modest request first.

This technique works by creating a connection between the person asking for a request and the person that is being asked. If a smaller request is granted, then the person who is agreeing feels like they are obligated to keep agreeing to larger requests to stay consistent with the original decision of agreeing. This technique is used in many ways and is a well-researched tactic for getting people to comply with requests. The saying is a reference to a door to door salesman who keeps the door from shutting with his foot, giving the customer no choice but to listen to the sales pitch.

We know from the initial trials that the second Pfizer shot has the most serious side effects.

What’s going to happen when people take the third?

From The Jerusalem Post, “Israel’s two-week window to halt the 4th COVID-19 wave – analysis”:

And now, it is starting to appear that two shots of the Pfizer vaccine – at least if they were taken more than six months ago, or you are old or immunocompromised – also might not be quite enough to stop the disease.

“We had a very good vaccine, and now we have a mediocre vaccine,” [Rabin Medical Center-Beilinson Campus Director-General Dr. Eitan Wertheim] said. “We don’t have enough protection, and we are not taking severe measures to prevent the spread.”

[…]Pfizer and Moderna are currently working on new versions of their vaccines that would better combat coronavirus variants, which are supposed to be out by the end of the year. It is unclear if those who get a shot now could take a booster again then.

Moreover, despite research showing that the neutralizing antibodies in people who got the jab five or six months ago are starting to wane, it is unclear because no research yet exists as to whether it is the lack of these particular antibodies, or also how resistant the Delta variant is to the current vaccine, that is leading to so many breakthrough infections. Therefore, there is always a possibility that a third shot might not fully protect those at risk anyway.

Israel wants a global regime to be formed to mass “vaccinate” the entire planet all at once with Pfizer and Moderna’s newest mRNA shots, Wertheim suggested:

“We will have to produce another vaccine that will cover the newer variants, and then we will have to be much quicker at using it,” Wertheim said. “If the vaccine is not delivered at almost the same time to all the countries – if there is no global rollout strategy – then there will also be one or two big countries where a new variant develops. It will start by infecting those nations, but it will eventually spread to other nations, even those who think they are already in good condition.”

He said: “We might be happy again in January or February,” but without global vaccination, Israel could expect to be struggling again by Passover.

He described a situation in which Israel, which had prided itself on helping lead the world out of the pandemic, might now be perpetually in a situation akin to a dog chasing its tail, always trying to get ahead of the next variant but finding itself on the losing end until a global solution is found.

“If every country will do only a local strategy,” Wertheim concluded, “it is only going to keep us a little bit protected but not completely cured.”

Are you starting to get an idea of what they’ve got planned?

Pfizer’s COVID vaccine generated $7.8 billion in second-quarter revenue https://t.co/6b1yu0vKkJ
— MarketWatch (@MarketWatch) July 28, 2021

"Pfizer said it expected its data for the trials in children aged two to 11 to be handed down by September.
For children aged 6 months to two years, it will be later in the year."

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

All logic about cost v benefit has gone. https://t.co/cVxcO0yCf6
— Bev Turner (@beverleyturner) July 29, 2021

Pfizer expects revenue from the COVID-19 vaccine will reach $33.5 billion this year — a 29% jump from the previously estimated $26 billion. https://t.co/K6WyUYpRrk
— Axios (@axios) July 28, 2021

Axios reported on Wednesday that Pfizer’s experimental mRNA therapy injection “is on pace to be the world’s top-selling drug of all time, by far.”

“Pfizer expects revenue from the COVID-19 vaccine, co-developed by BioNTech, will reach $33.5 billion this year — a 29% jump from the previously estimated $26 billion,” Axios said.

“Pfizer registered $7.8 billion of COVID-19 vaccine sales in the second quarter, bringing total worldwide sales so far this year to $11.3 billion.”

Oops! FDA Accidentally Reveals List of Covid Vaccine Side Effects, Including Myocarditis, Autoimmune Disease & Death

by Adan Salazar
July 30th 2021, 3:58 pm

Link: https://www.infowars.com/posts/oops...cluding-myocarditis-autoimmune-disease-death/

List also notes 'Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome in Children' as one possible outcome following vaccination.

An FDA slideshow presentation regarding Covid vaccines last year accidentally displayed a long list of possible adverse reactions to the vaccine, including myocarditis, seizures and even death.

The slide, showing the FDA’s draft list of “possible adverse event outcomes,” appeared briefly during a public meeting by the US Food and Drug Administration’s Product Advisory Committee on Oct, 22, 2020 reviewing the safety and efficacy of Covid-19 vaccines.

side effects accidentally shown at FDA presentation 2020 appeared for split second at 2:33:40 of original timing of FDA presentation Oct 22nd. During that split sec, screen showed adverse effects of which FDA knew about in Oct 2020, even before they allowed it. pic.twitter.com/y85PaD4tsR
— ☣ Gawjus_G ☣ (@gawjus_g) July 28, 2021

The slide is headlined, “FDA Safety Surveillance of COVID-19 Vaccines: DRAFT Working list of possible adverse event outcomes ***Subject to change***.”

Possible adverse reactions shown in the FDA’s “working list” include:

•Guillain-Barré syndrome
•Acute disseminated encephaloymelitis (“Characterized by a brief but widespread attack of inflammation in the brain and spinal cord that damages myelin – the protective covering of nerve fibers,” according to NIH.)
•Transverse myelitis
•Encephalitis/myelitis/encephalomyelitis/meningoencephalitis/meningitis/encepholaphathy
•Convulsions/seizures
•Stroke
•Narcolepsy and cataplexy
•Anaphlyaxis
•Acute myocardial infarction
•Myocarditis/pericarditis
•Autoimmune disease
•Deaths
•Pregnancy and birth outcomes
•Other acute demyelinating diseases
•Non-anaphylactic allergic reactions
•Thrombocytopenia
•Disseminated intravascular coagulation
•Venous thromboembolism
•Arthritis and arthralgia/joint pain
•Kawasaki disease
•Vaccine enhanced disease

The list also notes “Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome in Children” as one possible outcome following vaccination.

While adverse events were generally discussed throughout the meeting, the slide’s contents were not covered in-depth.

The meeting came as the FDA was considering granting emergency use authorization to Pfizer and Biontech’s experimental jab.

Despite the long list of known possible side effects, the FDA later granted Pfizer emergency use authorization on December 11, 2020, about two months after the meeting.

During the same meeting, a similar list of adverse reactions also appeared briefly during deputy director of the Immunization Safety Office at the CDC Tom Shimabukuro’s presentation (at around 2:06:29).

The question stands: why if the FDA was aware of the litany of possible adverse outcomes, which macabrely include death, did they not inform the public about the risks, and instead choose to authorize its approval.

Here’s the FDA’s full “Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee” meeting on 10/22/2020. [ck site link, above, top]

Israel’s Director of Public Health Stuns TV Viewers with Statement that 50 Percent of New COVID Cases Are Among Fully Vaccinated

Link: https://wallstreetonparade.com/2021...f-new-covid-cases-are-among-fully-vaccinated/

By Pam Martens and Russ Martens: August 2, 2021 ~

As of its most recent July 27 update on COVID vaccines, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in the United States carries this statement:

“Infections happen in only a small proportion of people who are fully vaccinated, even with the Delta variant.”
Dr. Sharon Alroy-Preis, Director of Public Health Services in Israel

That statement stands in stark contrast to what the Director of Public Health Services in Israel told television viewers of the CBS program, Face the Nation, on Sunday, reporting that 50 percent of new infections in Israel are from fully vaccinated people.

The Pfizer–BioNTech mRNA COVID-19 vaccine was the exclusive vaccine used to inoculate the broad population of Israel. It was also one of the two most highly-administered vaccines in the United States, with Moderna’s mRNA vaccine being the other. As of July 12, only 12.8 million people in the U.S. had been vaccinated with the Johnson & Johnson single-dose vaccine versus 146 million people in the U.S. that were fully vaccinated with either the Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna vaccines, both of which require two doses.

Israel has been closely tracking the effectiveness of the vaccine over time and publishing its studies. These reports have critical implications for health policy in the U.S. – particularly when it comes to the need to protect oneself against waning immunity by wearing a proper mask.

On Sunday, Face the Nation included interviews with both Dr. Anthony Fauci, the Director of the U.S. National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) who is also the Chief Medical Advisor to President Biden, as well as Dr. Sharon Alroy-Preis, the Director of Public Health Services in Israel.

Even though the COVID-19 vaccines were administered at roughly the same time in both countries (beginning in December of 2020 and expanded in January of 2021 and thereafter) Fauci parroted the view of the CDC, which differs dramatically from the facts on the ground in Israel.

When Face the Nation host, John Dickerson, asked Alroy-Preis about her biggest concern from the “uptick in cases because of the Delta variant,” she said this:

“…we are seeing about 50 percent of the people who are infected right now are vaccinated, fully vaccinated individuals. And so that is obviously of concern.”

If half the people becoming infected in Israel are fully vaccinated individuals, it stands to reason that the U.S. should be seeing a similar outcome in more heavily populated areas of the U.S. In fact, according to the CDC’s own data, in an outbreak in July in Barnstable County, Massachusetts (Cape Cod) 469 cases were detected among Massachusetts residents, with 74 percent of those fully vaccinated.

But despite this mounting evidence that there is serious waning protection against infection from the vaccine over time, Dr. Fauci told Face the Nation viewers this:

“…the predominant message is that if you are vaccinated and you get a breakthrough infection – first of all, if you’re vaccinated, you’re much, much more protected against getting infected than an unvaccinated who is completely vulnerable.”

If 50 percent of the new infections in Israel are coming from the fully-vaccinated and 74 percent of the cases in the outbreak in Cape Cod were from fully-vaccinated people, how can the statement above from Fauci be accurate? Likewise, the statement on the CDC’s website that “Infections happen in only a small proportion of people who are fully vaccinated, even with the Delta variant,” would appear to need a major update.

What Fauci and Alroy-Preis do agree on, at this point in time, is that the vaccine does appear to be protecting the fully-vaccinated from severe disease. Fauci said this on the program:

“…the critical issue, John, is that if you do get infected, the likelihood of your getting a severe outcome of the infection is very low.”

Alroy-Preis said this:

“…we now see that the vaccine effectiveness against disease is roughly 40 percent. It still remains high for severe disease. But we are seeing diminished protection, especially for people who have been vaccinated earlier.”

Alroy-Preis clarified “vaccinated earlier” as follows:

“…what we have been seeing in the past several weeks is actually an evidence that there is waning immunity. If we compare people both over the age of 60, but also between 16 to 59 who were immunized early on, so were fully vaccinated by the end of January, we see infection rate among them that is 90 per 100,000 which is double that of those who were fully vaccinated in March. So we see a drop in the vaccine effectiveness against disease for those who have been vaccinated early on. And we see it for both elderly people over the age of 60, but also for younger.”

Alroy-Preis would appear to be challenging the official narrative coming out of Pfizer. If Israel is finding that “the vaccine effectiveness against disease is roughly 40 percent” and Pfizer is reporting “91.3% vaccine efficacy observed against COVID-19, measured seven days through up to six months after the second dose,” it would suggest that someone has faulty or out-of-date data. (See the full Alroy-Preis interview on Face the Nation below.)

This isn’t a trivial matter. Getting a handle on precisely when the vaccines’ protection wanes to the point of no longer being viable to prevent infection and the spread of the virus to others is a critical matter in terms of preventing hospitalizations, death and the renewed sacking of economies around the world.

As of its July 27 update, the CDC has this statement on its website:

“To maximize protection from the Delta variant and prevent possibly spreading it to others, wear a mask indoors in public if you are in an area of substantial or high transmission.”

If Israel’s studies are correct, and one has only a 40 percent protection against COVID disease about six months after being fully vaccinated, shouldn’t the CDC be recommending that people wear masks during all indoor activities and continue social distancing at both indoor and outdoor activities?

Because of the waning immunity, Israel has just initiated a booster shot of the Pfizer vaccine to persons over 60 years old. The U.S. is studying the need for a booster shot. Hopefully, the U.S. is also conducting clinical trials as to just how much of this vaccine the human body can safely absorb over the span of a year.

In 180 Reversal, CDC Head Says Vaccines Can't Prevent Spread of Covid

Chris Menahan
InformationLiberation
Aug. 06, 2021

Link: http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=62438

Our health "authorities" endless flip-flopping is getting more comical by the day.

March 30th:

CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky: “Our data from the CDC today suggest that vaccinated people do not carry the virus.” pic.twitter.com/9W1SHecSEm
— The Recount (@therecount) March 30, 2021

August 5th:

“Our vaccines are working exceptionally well,” CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky tells @wolfblitzer. “They continue to work well for Delta, with regard to severe illness and death – they prevent it. But what they can't do anymore is prevent transmission." pic.twitter.com/s83YyBQqeh
— The Situation Room (@CNNSitRoom) August 5, 2021

From CNN, "Fully vaccinated people who get a Covid-19 breakthrough infection can transmit the virus, CDC chief says":

Fully vaccinated people who get a Covid-19 breakthrough infection can transmit the virus, US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky said Thursday.

"Our vaccines are working exceptionally well," Walensky told CNN's Wolf Blitzer. "They continue to work well for Delta, with regard to severe illness and death -- they prevent it. But what they can't do anymore is prevent transmission."

That's why the CDC changed its guidance last week and is now recommending even vaccinated people wear masks indoors again, Walensky said.

The CDC said the exact opposite in April (and social media sites would silence you for claiming otherwise):

They've also done a 180-degree reversal on telling the vaxxed they don't need to wear masks.

NIH director Francis Collins: “It may sound weird” but parents should wear masks at home in front of their unvaccinated kids pic.twitter.com/ZKt8czU5aP
— Tom Elliott (@tomselliott) August 3, 2021

In yet another 180, they've gone in just the past two weeks from claiming vaccines are preventing variants to claiming vaccines may be causing variants.

I got a 12 hour suspension in June for saying this pic.twitter.com/prODIooy95
— Dr. Benjamin Braddock (@GraduatedBen) July 30, 2021

As a reminder, this is the type of propaganda that Israel was putting out about the effectiveness of Pfizer's mRNA injection back in February:

Now, we're being told the vaxxed carry just as much if not more viral load than the unvaxxed.

The CDC and Fauci have now confirmed that those double-vaxxed can carry as much viral load as those unvaxxed. Fauci also confirms that the vaccinated can acquire and transmit the virus as easy as the unvaccinated.

Still think vaccine passports are about stopping virus spread? pic.twitter.com/pJwuTnjNiw
— Philip Watson (@PhilipWatson_) August 1, 2021

"We are seeing that the ability of individuals who are infected through break-through infections, namely vaccinated people...it is clear that they are capable of transmitting the infection to uninfected individuals." pic.twitter.com/XuyqdH0Ne8
— Philip Watson (@PhilipWatson_) August 1, 2021

Meanwhile, in Israel they're now telling us that the vaccines are not working as "exceptionally well" as Walensky claims.

"95% of the severe patients are vaccinated".
"85-90% of the hospitalizations are in Fully vaccinated people."
"We are opening more and more COVID wards."
"The effectiveness of the vaccine is waning/fading out"

(Dr. Kobi Haviv, earlier today on Chanel 13 @newsisrael13 ) pic.twitter.com/SpLZewiRpQ
— Ran Israeli (@RanIsraeli) August 5, 2021

Anyone want to guess how long it will be before the CDC tells us the vaccines can't prevent severe illness and death -- as both Pfizer's clinical trial data and the CDC's own data is increasingly indicating?

If patterns hold, it will probably only be a few months.

Already, the FDA is working on approving booster shots for the immunocompromised and those who first got the shots in December:

Within the next few weeks, the FDA is expected to recommend a plan for immunocompromised Americans to get a COVID-19 booster shot, a senior government official familiar with the agency's planning told @ABC News. https://t.co/CQEZ2uRVjG
— ABC News (@ABC) August 6, 2021

Pfizer and Moderna are both pushing for booster shots in the fall, significantly hiking the price of their shots in the EU and "boosting" their 2021 revenue expectations.

Really looking forward to the triple vaxxers turning on the double vaxxers
— Dr Bitcoin MD (@DrBitcoinMD) August 4, 2021

How much more of this lunacy can the masses take?

German Pathologist: Fatal Consequences of Vaccinations Underestimated

August 4, 2021 By NEWS WIRE 11 Comments
Dr. Peter Schirmacher

Link: https://21stcenturywire.com/2021/08...-consequences-of-vaccinations-underestimated/

German pathologists like Schirmacher (pictured above) dare to question the official script on vaccine safety.

Dr. Peter Schirmacher, who serves as Director at the Pathological Institute of the University of Heidelberg, is sounding the alarm on fatal vaccine injuries after performing over forty autopsies on people who had died within two weeks of receiving their COVID shot.

The German daily, Augsburger Allgemeine, reports:

“Schirmacher assumes that 30 to 40 percent of them died from the vaccination. In his opinion, the frequency of fatal consequences of vaccinations is underestimated – a politically explosive statement in times when the vaccination campaign is losing momentum, the Delta variant is spreading rapidly and restrictions on non-vaccinated people are being discussed.”

Right on cue, a flurry of criticism has moved on Schirmacher, including from inside Chancellor Merkel’s administration, calling his findings “incomprehensible.”

Schirmacher, who also leads a state-subsidized autopsy project on people who have ‘died from Covid-19,’ recently expanded his work to include the autopsies on people who died after being vaccinated.

Germany’s Federal Association of German Pathologists has stepped up to defend Schirmacher, supporting the urgent need to perform more autopsies on deceased vaccinated people.

READ MORE VACCINE NEWS AT: 21st Century Wire Vaccine Files

MEDICAL HORROR: Covid vaccines have now killed more people than the ATOMIC BOMB dropped on Hiroshima

Monday, August 09, 2021 by: Mike Adams

Link: https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-08...an-the-atomic-bomb-dropped-on-hiroshima.html#

(Natural News) The dropping of an atomic bomb on Hiroshima stands as one of the most heinous crimes against humanity ever committed. It was carried by the United States government, using a weapon of mass destruction against a civilian population consisting primarily of women and children. According to historical records, 135,000 people were killed by that bomb, with roughly half that many killed by the second bomb dropped on Nagasaki.

Historians and observers can argue over the “merit” of such an act, as it was largely credited with ending World War II in the Pacific, but no one can argue that mass civilian casualties were deliberately inflicted by the bombing. These were not accidental “collateral damage” deaths; they were inflicted by design. The bomb targeted a city populated almost entirely by civilians. This was a deliberate, indiscriminate act of mass murder.

Importantly, this event proved that the United States government is willing to commit mass killings of targeted ethnic groups to achieve its strategic goals. Years later, the US government dropped nuclear weapons on the Bikini Atoll (Marshall Islands), murdering an entire ecosystem and killing countless Pacific islanders with radiation poisoning. Thus, anyone dismissing the idea that the government is now mass murdering its own citizens with “vaccine” bioweapons injections has no clue what horrors the US government is capable of committing against humanity.

Now the US military is targeting its own personnel for a bioweapons “nuke” hidden in covid vaccines

While the atomic bomb was directed at a strategic enemy (Japan) which had carried out its own heinous crimes against humanity — the murder and rape of innocent Chinese civilians during the war, for example — today the Pentagon is now “nuking” its own personnel by mandating bioweapons spike protein injections of nearly two million active duty U.S. troops. (That number spans all the branches of active military service.) With a post-vaccine death rate of just 25% — which seems to be on the low side of estimates from the medical experts I’ve interviewed — we’d be looking at half a million active duty U.S. soldiers being killed by covid vaccines over the next few years as the vascular damage and Antibody Dependent Enhancement effects kick in.

That number — 500,000 — dwarfs the casualties of Hiroshima.

It makes you wonder: Which military leaders could be so stupid as to subject the entire military to an unproven, deadly, experimental injection consisting of a cocktail of biological weapons and viral fragments? The answer is obvious: This is all about decimating the national defense of the United States of America through the mass murder of US active duty troops, making way for the planned UN occupation and overthrow of the USA.

The war that the Pentagon once waged against the Japanese empire has now been turned against the American people, and we are no safer than those who lived in Hiroshima on that fateful day.

There are already hundreds of thousands of vaccine deaths among innocent civilians

The anti-human vaccine zealots aren’t merely targeting US active duty military personnel; they’re also targeting the world population at large… civilians, women, children, elderly and everyone. The covid “vaccine” is the ultimate weapon of mass destruction, killing indiscriminately, destroying human tissue and causing cellular destruction, suffering and death in anyone unlucky enough to be injected with it.

According to VAERS data, over 12,200 post-vaccine deaths have so far been reported in the United States alone. Knowing that VAERS data are far behind schedule (many weeks) and that the VAERS database only represents anywhere from 1/10th to 1/100th of the actual deaths that have occurred. Realistically, we are most likely looking at several hundred thousand covid vaccine deaths in the United States to date, far exceeding the number of people killed at Hiroshima.

Note that nothing in this message should be interpreted as making light of the Hiroshima nuclear holocaust event which I consider to be a genocidal, ethnically-targeted crime against humanity. The internment of Japanese Americans in U.S.-based concentration camps is yet another crime against people of Japanese descent, and it proves again that the United States government is ready and willing to throw its own citizens into concentration camps in order to achieve its own strategic aims.

Remember this: If the US government was willing to throw people into war-time concentration camps based on the color of their skin, it is also willing to throw people into covid camps based on the status of their vaccine passports.

The government has not matured or found morality in the 80 years since that war, and if anything, the federal government is now more tyrannical, more dangerous and more drunk on power than at any time in US history. If anything, the federal government now appears to resemble the enforcement arm of an organized crime / racketeering operation run by anti-human globalists and Big Pharma.

Fauci’s NIH funded the ethnically-targeted organ harvesting from living human babies… all in the name of “science”

If you’re not convinced of how evil this regime really is, consider the shocking, horrifying fact that the US government funded organ harvesting from aborted (but living) babies who were targeted based on their skin color. This shocking truth was uncovered and confirmed last week by the Washington Free Beacon in this story: Government-Funded Researchers Sought Aborted Minorities for Organ Harvesting.

Reading that story tells you everything you need to know about how the federal government will really treat you when it comes to the pandemic and vaccines:

The federal government gave at least $2.7 million in taxpayer money to researchers who sought out minority babies who had been aborted in order to harvest their organs, according to internal documents released Tuesday.

The University of Pittsburgh targeted minorities in its request for infant organs—including those taken from full-term babies—to create a “pipeline” for fetal research. Researchers said they needed 50 percent of the donated fetuses to be minorities and specified that 25 percent must come from black women. The Pittsburgh metropolitan area is 85 percent white and 8 percent black. Researchers stressed the importance of maintaining organ blood flow in the request, which watchdogs say could violate federal law by asking doctors to illegally preserve organs during labor-inducing abortions.

In other words, the NIH harvested organs from living black babies in order to provide tissue samples for the biotech and vaccine industries. Some of the babies were up to 42 weeks old, which means they were old enough to survive outside the womb.

This was all done under Fauci and the NIH, by the way, the same group that funded gain-of-function experiments in Wuhan to build the toxic spike protein nanoparticle that has been inserted into the vaccines to mass murder humanity.

The NIH is an enterprise of murder.

And these deadly covid “vaccines,” much like nuclear weapons, are indiscriminate killers that are being deployed against humanity for the express purpose of causing maximum casualties. All the people involved in this pursuit of mass death are, themselves, complicit in mass murder. And they have the full backing of Big Tech, Big Media, Big Government, Big Pharma and all the other anti-human institutions that are now waging outright war against the human race on a global scale.

What they did to Hiroshima in the 1940s is now being done to the entire world in 2021. May God help us all.

Get more details in today’s Situation Update podcast:

Brighteon.com/19d99bd7-27e3-4518-b489-803c92d022f6

Watch: Fauci Supports Vaccine Mandates & Says Now Isn’t The Time For Individual Freedom

by Kelen McBreen
August 10th 2021, 3:56 pm

Link: https://www.infowars.com/posts/watc...ays-now-isnt-the-time-for-individual-freedom/

"I think that we’re in such a serious situation now that under certain circumstances mandates should be done,” he said.

Speaking with MSNBC on Tuesday’s edition of “Morning Joe”, Dr. Anthony Fauci admitted he supports mandatory vaccinations and explained how they will be implemented without using the might of the federal government.

“Do you think teachers should be mandated to be vaccinated?” MSNBC anchor Willie Geist asked Fauci.

“Yeah, I’m going to upset some people on this but I think we should,” Fauci responded. “I mean we are in a critical situation right now…. And, we are in a major surge now as we’re going into the fall, into the school season. This is very serious business.”

MSNBC's @WillieGeist: "Do you think teachers should be mandated to be vaccinated?"

Dr. Fauci: "I'm going to upset people on this but I think we should … We are in a major surge now as we're going into the fall, into the school season. This is very serious business." pic.twitter.com/valF0YJKoS
— The Recount (@therecount) August 10, 2021

“You would wish that people would see why it’s so important to get vaccinated,” he continued. “But, you’re not going to get mandates centrally from the federal government.”

Next, Fauci let viewers in on the establishment’s way around the federal government forcing vaccinations.

“When you’re talking about local mandates, mandates for schools for teachers for universities for colleges. I’m sorry, I know people must like to have their individual freedom and not be told to do something, but I think that we’re in such a serious situation now that under certain circumstances mandates should be done,” Fauci admitted.

With FDA approval coming soon and Covid “vaccines” moving past their emergency approval status, more American institutions will surely mandate vaccinations in the near future.

Majority Of Parents Still Won’t Get Kids Covid-19 Vaccine Yet, Poll Finds — Here Are The Groups Most Likely To Be Opposed

Link: https://www.forbes.com/sites/alison...ps-most-likely-to-be-opposed/?sh=581834933706

Alison Durkee
Forbes Staff
Updated Aug 11, 2021, 01:45pm EDT

Topline As the delta variant surges among children and presents challenges for the new school year, more than 50% of parents of children ages 12-17 are still opposed to their children getting the Covid-19 vaccine or plan to “wait and see,” a new Kaiser Family Foundation (KFF) poll found, with Republicans and younger parents among the most likely to be against their kid getting the shot.

A mother looks on as her son gets a Covid-19 vaccination at the Fairfax Government Center ... [+]
AFP via Getty Images

Key Facts

The KFF poll, conducted July 15 - August 2 among 1,259 U.S. parents, found 20% of parents of 12- to 17-year-olds will “definitely not” get their child vaccinated, 9% will only have them get it if the school requires the vaccine and 23% plan to “wait and see,” while 41% of parents say their children are vaccinated and 6% plan to get their child the shot as soon as possible.

The group most opposed to getting their child the vaccine are parents who are unvaccinated themselves, with 69% saying their kid will “definitely not” get the shot or will only get it if required and 22% planning to wait and see (versus 9% of vaccinated parents opposed to the shot and 23% planning to wait and see).

Republican parents were the next largest demographic to refuse the vaccine for their child, with 48% against the shot or opposed unless it’s required, along with parents ages 18-39 (39% say definitely not or only if required), without a college degree (33%) and with annual household incomes of either under $40,000 or between $40,000 and $89,999 (both 34%).

Black parents were slightly more likely to be opposed to their child’s vaccination than white parents—34% versus 31%—but white parents were more likely to say their child would “definitely not” get the shot (24% versus 19% of Black parents) while more Black parents would only have them get it if required (15% versus 7% of white parents).

The groups least resistant to getting their children vaccinated are Democrats (13% say definitely not or only if required), Independents (18%), Hispanic parents (22%), those with a college degree (22%), parents ages 40 and older (23%) and those with an annual household income of over $90,000 (23%).

Parents’ major reasons for not yet getting their children vaccinated include not enough information about the long-term effects of vaccination on children (88%), fears about side effects (79%) and fears the vaccine may impact their child’s fertility (73%)—which is unsubstantiated by evidence—and Black and Hispanic parents were more likely to have concerns about vaccine access issues like taking time off work or getting their child’s shot at a place they trust.

Big Number

34%. That’s the percentage of parents of unvaccinated 12- to 17-year-olds who believe the Covid-19 vaccine is a “bigger risk” to their child’s health than Covid-19 itself. That includes 55% of Republicans, 73% of unvaccinated parents and 91% of those who say they’ll definitely not get their child vaccinated.

What To Watch For

The KFF poll suggested vaccine hesitancy will also be an issue once Covid-19 vaccines are approved for children younger than 12, which could come by late fall or early winter. The KFF poll found only 26% of parents of children between the ages of five and 11 and 20% of parents to kids under five would get them vaccinated right away, while 40% of both parent groups would wait and see. Thirty percent of under-five parents said they would definitely not get their child vaccinated and 10% said they’d only do it if required, versus 25% and 9% of five- to 11-year-old parents.

Surprising Fact

Hesitancy against Covid-19 vaccines doesn’t extend to child vaccinations overall, with 90% of KFF respondents saying they keep their child up-to-date with other vaccines like the measles, mumps and rubella vaccine. Of those parents who get their child other vaccines, only 43% said their child was vaccinated against Covid-19. There was a correlation between the Covid-19 and flu vaccines, with 57% of parents of kids who get a flu shot saying their child has already received the Covid-19 vaccine versus 25% of parents whose children do not get a flu shot.

Key Background

Vaccine hesitancy has been a significant issue in the U.S., with similar demographics like Republicans and younger adults among the least likely to get the shot. Vaccine rates among teenagers have remained lower than the U.S. population overall, with only 43% of 12- to 15-year-olds and 52.8% of 16- and 17-year-olds receiving at least a first dose as compared with 58.9% of the total population and 71.2% of adults. Covid-19 vaccination for children and teens has become a bigger issue as the delta variant has spurred a new nationwide surge of Covid-19 that’s left children who are ineligible for vaccination particularly vulnerable, and sparked new controversy around Covid-19 protocols in schools like mask mandates and whether students or teachers should be required to get the vaccine. The KFF poll found 66% of respondents supported mask mandates in schools for unvaccinated students and teachers—even as some states ban school districts from imposing them—but only 42% of parents of 12- to 17-year-olds believed their school should have a student vaccine mandate, in line with other recent polling.

Further Reading

KFF COVID-19 Vaccine Monitor: Parents and the Pandemic (Kaiser Family Foundation)

Most Parents Want Mask Mandates—But Not Vaccine Requirements—In Schools As Delta Variant Spreads, Poll Finds (Forbes)

Kids Among Most Vulnerable To Infectious Delta Variant — Here’s Why You Should Be More Worried (Forbes)

NIH Director: Some Evidence Child Hospitalizations Increasing And Kids ‘More Seriously Ill,’ But U.S. Lacking ‘Rigorous Data’ (Forbes)

Here Are The Biggest Groups That Are Still Refusing The Covid-19 Vaccine, Poll Finds (Forbes)

Back