Depraved Nigger Charged Wit Muh Dikkin' A Horse.... AGAIN!!

Nigtarded

Da TNB Reporter
Sex with horse? S.C. man charged 2nd time
Posted: Wednesday, Jul. 29, 2009

663-20-vereen.embedded.prod_affiliate.78.embedded.prod_affiliate.138.jpg
iu

Rodell Vereen
ADDED FRESH LINK

A Conway, S.C., woman who had video surveillance of a man having sexual intercourse with one of her horses said she found the suspect behind her barn Monday night and pointed a shotgun at his head until police arrived and arrested him.

Rodell Vereen, 50, of Longs, is charged with buggery and trespassing after Barbara Kenley, who owns Lazy B Stables on Coates Road in the Wampee section of Horry County, told officers she had video of the suspect having sex with a horse then wanted to catch him at her barn.

``Th
at stable was my getaway, my stress relief,'' said Kenley, who has owned the stable for 20 years. ``Everybody has a place they like to go to get away. Now it is totally destroyed. It is the only thing I have in life.''

A family member said Wednesday that Vereen was diagnosed with a "mental disease'' more than 10 years ago.

``He's supposed to be on medication but I don't believe he's been taking it,'' said Beulah Vereen, also a neighbor. "He's not a violent man, I know.''

It is the second time Vereen, who works for a landscaping company, has been charged with having sex with a horse at Lazy B Stables. Vereen pleaded guilty to buggery on July 21, 2008 and was sentenced to three years probation, ordered to undergo mental health counseling, and told not to go near Lazy B Stables after he was caught having sex with a horse on Thanksgiving Day of 2007, according to the 15th Judicial Circuit.

Vereen has also been registered as a sex offender since pleading to the buggery cha
rge last year, according to the State Law Enforcement Division.

"I have a false sense of security right now,'' Kenley said. ``When they arrested him before I thought that was the end of it. Now all of my insecurities are back. I can't go out there at certain times because I am afraid.''

Vereen will have a probation hearing at 9 a.m. Monday at J. Reuben Long Detention Center in Conway, according to Richard Laskill, a senior agent for the S.C. Department of Probation, Parole and Pardon Services.

A judge will likely determine if Vereen will serve the remainder of his three-year suspended sentence for the 2007 buggery charge.

"Hopefully he won't get out,'' Kenley said. "My goal is to get him away from me and my property.''

Kenley, who lives four miles away from the stable, said she can't afford a security system for the stables. She said she spent several hundred dollars on the video surveillance system that was used to help identify Vereen.

"In 20 years I've
never had a problem like this,'' Kenley said. ``I never knew people did such a thing.''

Kenley said Vereen was having sex with a 21-year-old horse named Sugar. Kenley said the horse is being treated for infections related to the incidents. :D

Kenley told officers she had video of Vereen ``having relations'' with one of her horses on July 19, according to a police report. ``I had given police surveillance video before and they weren't able to identify him,'' Kenley said. ``And I wanted to catch him firsthand. It was just a matter of time before I caught him.''

On Monday night, Kenley said she went to check on the horses and saw an unknown vehicle parked near her property.

Kenley found Vereen behind a barn where the horses are kept and pointed a shotgun at him. Kenley called police on her cell phone and waited for officers to arrive.

"He was very subdued,'' Kenley said. ``He was like ... cold. He may have been in shock.''

Kenley
said she asked Vereen what he was doing at the barn and that he said he was looking for a bathroom.

"I told him he was full of crap,'' Kenley said. "He apologized and said he didn't mean to hurt me.''

Vereen admitted to officers that he did have "relations'' with a horse on July 19, the report shows. Officers reported that they viewed a video showing the suspect having intercourse with a horse.

Bail was set at $10,000 for Vereen, who is being held at J. Reuben Long Detention Center.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/breaking/story/858947.htmlDEAD LINK

Last edited by a moderator:
And a curse to Mr. Ed and Sugar, too. BUGGERY means he was playing buttdarts with the horses. It's just like a damn nigger to do that. Anal intercourse is precisely why niggers are more likely to have exotic infections, including AIDS-the flithy brutes. In fact, most of the STDs came from deviant intercourse with animals. Too bad AIDS takes so long to run it's course, but I am hopeful that with the nigger and his filthy hygiene habits that a new STD will come along that has a 4-6 month incubation period and eats nigger skin. Something like that will take care of animals like this one.

And a curse to Mr. Ed and Sugar, too. BUGGERY means he was playing buttdarts with the horses. It's just like a damn nigger to do that. Anal intercourse is precisely why niggers are more likely to have exotic infections, including AIDS-the flithy brutes. In fact, most of the STDs came from deviant intercourse with animals. Too bad AIDS takes so long to run it's course, but I am hopeful that with the nigger and his filthy hygiene habits that a new STD will come along that has a 4-6 month incubation period and eats nigger skin. Something like that will take care of animals like this one.

It would also rid of us mudsharks and perhaps make the other ones considering it think twice.

Is this another form of the "rape-arations" these niggas are demanding? 40 acres and a white woman or a horse to rape? This nigga is a sick sick basterd! I have family that lives in myrtle beach and we were visiting in 2007 when this filthy savage was arrested the first time! My wife made a funny comment (but i think truthful) at the time! She said if you were to cut holes in the ends of a watermelon they would rape it from one end and eat it from the other at the some time!

It's all good to a Nigger.

This is no different to African Niggers who rape livestock, Goats and Virgins to cure Aids.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/crime/news/article.cfm?c_id=30&objectid=10587629

US serial horse molester jailed
6:16PM Thursday Jul 30, 2009

* Video Man charged with having sex with horse

SOUTH CAROLINA - A South Carolina man was charged with having sex with a horse after the animal's owner caught the act on videotape, then staked out the stable and caught him at shotgun point, authorities said.

But this wasn't the first time Rodell Vereen has been charged. He pleaded guilty last year to having sex with the same horse after owner Barbara Kenley found him in the same stable. Then he was sentenced to probation and placed on the state's sex offender list.

Kenley said she noticed several weeks ago that her 21-year-old horse Sugar was acting strange and getting infections. She noticed things
in the barn had been moved around -- dirt piled up and bales of hay stacked near the horse's stall at her Lazy B Stables in Longs, about 32km northeast of Myrtle Beach.

"Police kept telling me it couldn't be the same guy," Kenley said Wednesday.

"I couldn't believe that there were two guys going around doing this to the same horse."

She spent several nights at the stables, which are about 6.4km from her home, but didn't find anything. So she installed surveillance cameras, and when she reviewed the footage from July 19, she couldn't believe she was seeing the same man doing the same thing to her horse.

Kenley didn't call police because she was certain the man would come back to the stable, and she wanted to make sure he was arrested. So she staked out the barn and caught Vereen inside Monday night, chasing him to his truck and holding him with her shotgun until police came.

"He said he wasn't there to do anything, and I said, 'I know you were. I have you on t
ape.' And then he said he was sorry if he hurt me," Kenley said.

Vereen, 50, was first charged with trespassing, but police added a buggery charge after watching the surveillance tape.

He faces up to five years if convicted. Vereen was already on probation after pleading guilty to buggery last year and was sentenced to three years of probation, ordered to stay away from the Lazy B Stables and declared a sex offender.

He remains in jail, awaiting a hearing Monday to determine if he violated his probation.

Vereen has had mental problems for several years, but seemed to get better after getting court-ordered treatment last year, said his brother, the Rev. James Vereen, who lives just down the street from his brother and the stables.

"He's done all right when he was on the medicine. I don't know if he is still taking it," said James Vereen, who added his brother has kept to himself a lot in the last few months.

Kenley pointed out that she caught Vereen in 2007, too. hi
m then too. She stopped by her stable on Thanksgiving Day and found a man asleep in the hay by her horse, who had been locked in her stall, a mound of dirt and a stool behind her.

She said she thought about shooting Vereen both times, but didn't want to go to prison.

"Everyone around here has horses," Kenley said.

"And they all said the same thing. You should have shot him."

My friend who owns horses I will guess 99.9999% would shoot instantly with out hesitation/warning if he viewed this crime going on.

Will the Alphabet defenders of this kind of conduct please step up to plate now to defend this/these acts that troll/monitor the internet?

black Beast Raping The HORSE AGAIN! What A Specimen of Demon Semen Here. TNB!

DEAD LINK, STORY WIPED CLEAN FROM SITE
(What a beast from Hell!))http://news.cincinnati.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20090729/NEWS/307240069
bilde

:rolleyes:..

Man charged with having sex with horse

COLUMBIA, South Carolina — A South Carolina man was charged with having sex with a horse after the animal's owner caught the act on videotape, then staked out the stable and caught him at shotgun point, authorities said Wednesday.

But this wasn't the first time Rodell Vereen has been charged. He pleaded guilty last year to having sex with the same horse after owner Barbara Kenley found him in the same stable. Then he was
sentenced to probation and placed on the state's sex offender list.

Kenley said she noticed several weeks ago that her 21-year-old horse Sugar was acting strange and getting infections. She noticed things in the barn had been moved around — dirt piled up and bales of hay stacked near the horse's stall at her Lazy B Stables in Longs, about 20 miles (32 kilometers) northeast of Myrtle Beach.

"Police kept telling me it couldn't be the same guy," Kenley said Wednesday. "I couldn't believe that there were two guys going around doing this to the same horse."

She spent several nights at the stables, which are about 4 miles (6.4 kilometers) from her home, but didn't find anything. So she installed surveillance cameras, and when she reviewed the footage from July 19, she couldn't believe she was seeing the same man doing the same thing to her horse.

Kenley didn't call police because she was certain the man would come back to the
stable, and she wanted to make sure he was arrested. So she staked out the barn and caught Vereen inside Monday night, chasing him to his truck and holding him with her shotgun until police came.

"He said he wasn't there to do anything, and I said, 'I know you were. I have you on tape.' And then he said he was sorry if he hurt me," Kenley said.

Vereen, 50, was first charged with trespassing, but police added a buggery charge after watching the surveillance tape.

He faces up to five years if convicted. Vereen was already on probation after pleading guilty to buggery last year and was sentenced to three years of probation, ordered to stay away from the Lazy B Stables and declared a sex offender.

He remains in jail, awaiting a hearing Monday to determine if he violated his probation.

Vereen has had mental problems for several years, but seemed to get better after getting court-ordered treatment last year, said his
brother, the Rev. James Vereen, who lives just down the street from his brother and the stables.

"He's done all right when he was on the medicine. I don't know if he is still taking it," said James Vereen, who added his brother has kept to himself a lot in the last few months.

Kenley pointed out that she caught Vereen in 2007, too. him then too. She stopped by her stable on Thanksgiving Day and found a man asleep in the hay by her horse, who had been locked in her stall, a mound of dirt and a stool behind her.

She said she thought about shooting Vereen both times, but didn't want to go to prison.

"Everyone around here has horses," Kenley said. "And they all said the same thing. You should have shot him."

"Everyone around here has horses," Kenley said. "And they all said the same thing. You should have shot him."

Couda, Woulda, SHOULDA. Now, they will lock him up for a long time (finally) and "help" him with "counseling", as if this were possible.

This begs the question: AT WHAT POINT WOULD AN NIGGER ASSKISSING LIBTARD ACKNOWLEDGE THAT A NIGGER'S BEHAVIOR IS SO REPULSIVE AND DISGUSTING AND PERSISTENT THAT IT IS HOPELESS TO ATTEMPT TO CHANGE IT?

Since Liberalism is a mental disorder itself, the answer is "NEVER", of course. And it is exactly for that reason that these people should pay for the incarceration of this beast for the rest of its' life.

Dear Carolinian Taxpayers,

We have a dilemma and need your help. To house, feed and pamper this animal costs around $40,000 per year. To a dumb nigger beast, prison is a better reward than a thousand welfare checks as all its basic needs are met and paid for by you, Whitey. It can laze around all day, watch TV, and have endless sodomy sessions with the brothers.

A good length of rope, on the other hand, costs about $40. It's up to you, a yearly 40K tax burden or a one-time fee of 40 bucks. Oh, and one more thing, the rope is reusable.

People who defend the Negro ought to be required to live with them in close quarters/stalls and have their children taught by them until they can acknowledge that the Grand Experiment called Integration was and is a Great Failure.

Judge Orders Worthless Mental Evaluation.

CONWAY, S.C. (AP) - A judge has ordered a South Carolina man accused of having sex with a horse to undergo a mental evaluation.

Multiple media outlets reported Monday that Circuit Judge Larry Hyman wants to review the exam before deciding whether to revoke 50-year-old Rodell Vereen’s probation.

Authorities say Vereen was already on probation for having sex with the same horse in the same stable in Longs less than two years ago.

Hyman revoked Vereen’s bond until the mental exam is completed. Vereen is charged with buggery and faces up to five years in prison if convicted.

Vereen’s lawyer says he has suffered from mental problems for more than 30 years, has been in the state mental hospital three times and recently stopped taking medication for his mental illness.

Horry County, S.C. - Police say it’s a crime of animal cr
uelty at its worst.

A South Carolina man—charged with having sex with a horse. And its not the first time police say he abused the animal.

It could be the state’s most shocking case of animal abuse in recent memory.

The Horry County man was caught on camera having sex with the animal.

Police say—Rodell Vereen.—a 50 year old man—was arrested for the second time in two years at a local stable.

In 2007 he was put on a three year probation for committing the same act.

The horse’s owner told police she put up surveillance cameras in her barn after she felt the man was still having sex with her horse named—-Sugar.

The owner, Barbara Kenley said she noticed several weeks ago Sugar was acting strange and she noticed an infection.

She accuses Vereen of sneaking into the barn and tying a rope around the horse.

She caught him on the property a few days ago—and held a shotgun to him until police arrived.

“I want him incarcerated, I wa
nt him to stay away from me, I want him to stay away from my horses,“ said Kenley.

Police reports show Vereen admitted to: “Having relations with one of her horses earlier this week.“

Vereen is being held on a 30-thousand dollar bond and faces multiple charges.

After the first arrest, Vereen had to register on South Carolina’s sex offender list.
11/10/23

Man accused of sex with horse to be in court
Posted: Oct 27, 2009 1:59 PM
Updated: Oct 27, 2009 2:40 PM

11390515_BG1.jpg

Rodell Vereen (Source: J. Reuben Long Detention Center)

11390515_BG2.jpg

LONGS, SC (WMBF) - A Longs man charged with having sex with a horse for a second time is expected to be in court Nov. 3 to face the charges.

Barbara Kenley, who said she caught Rodell Vereen, 50, of Longs, having sex with her horse Sugar in July, said she was told on Monday that the mental evaluation on Vereen was completed and he was found "criminally competent" to stand trial.

Vereen will appear before Judge Larry Hyman at 9 a.m. Wednesday, Nov. 3, to face charges of buggery, according to Horry County Assistant Solicitor Robert Bryan. Bryan would not comment on the case, saying it would be an ethical violation to discuss it. Likewise, he would not confirm that a plea would be entered at that time.

Vereen was charged July 30 with buggery/sodomy, trespassing and probation violation after law enforcement officers were called to the Lazy B Stables. Kenley, the owner, said Vereen had been charged with buggery and trespassing previously and she had installed surveillance cameras, which she said caught Vereen in the act a second time.

According to a police report, Kenley caught Vereen at the stable and held him at shotgun-point until police arrived.

In an interview with WMBF News, Vereen said he has been struggling with schizophrenia and had not been taking his medication.

"I'm very sorry for letting [my family] down like that, and for doing things like that," said Rodell Vereen on Thursday from jail. "We werent brought up doing that. I was wrong for doing the things like that, but I'll try my very best to admit to my wrongdoings. I hope they accept me for who I am and the things I've done in the past. I've tried my very best to better."

Vereen also apologized to the owner of the horse, and said he would try to get proper medication once he's released from jail.

In August, a judge revoked Vereen's bond and ordered a mental evaluation.

http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=11390515 DEAD LINK

Vereen also apologized to the owner of the horse, and said he would try to get proper medication once he's released from jail.

Oh, now they have a medicine that stops TNB? I don't think so.

Vereen will appear before Judge Larry Hyman at 9 a.m. Wednesday, Nov. 3, to face charges of buggery, according to Horry County Assistant Solicitor Robert Bryan.

I believe the cure AND proper medication for animal buggery is ROPE.

poor horse, that nigger wont respect her in the morning.
shes wondering if he,ll pay child support.or vet bills.

Man accused of sex with horse pleads guilty
Posted: Oct 27, 2009 1:59 PM
Updated: Nov 04, 2009 4:16 PM

11390515_BG1.jpg

Rodell Vereen (Source: J. Reuben Long Detention Center)

LONGS, SC (WMBF) - The Longs man accused of having sex with a horse for a second time pleaded guilty in court Wednesday to buggery and received a five-year suspended sentence.

Rodell Vereen, 50, was charged with buggery in July and ordered to undergo a mental evaluation. He was determined competent to stand trial and appeared before Judge Larry Hyman at 9 a.m. Wednesday and pleaded guilty.

Hyman sentenced Vereen to three years in jail and two years probation. He further recommended Vereen to get mental health help while in prison.

Barbara Kenley said she caught Vereen having sex with her horse Sugar in July.

Vereen was charged July 30 with buggery/sodomy, trespassing and probation violation after law enforcement officers were called to the Lazy B Stables. Kenley said Vereen had been charged with buggery and trespassing previously and she had installed surveillance cameras, which she said caught Vereen in the act a second time.

According to a police report, Kenley caught Vereen at the stable and held him at shotgun-point until police arrived. :guns:

In an interview with WMBF News, Vereen said he has been struggling with schizophrenia and had not been taking his medication.

"I'm very sorry for letting [my family] down like that, and for doing things like that," said Rodell Vereen on Thursday from jail. "We weren't brought up doing that. I was wrong for doing the things like that, but I'll try my very best to admit to my wrongdoings. I hope they accept me for who I am and the things I've done in the past. I've tried my very best to better."

In August, a judge revoked Vereen's bond and ordered a mental evaluation.

http://www.wafb.com/Global/story.asp?S=11390515

Back