Dare go da welfare check

Same TNB, different nigger!

5598470_240X180.jpg

Durham Boy Finds Gun Under Pillow, Fatally Shoots Himself

DURHAM, N.C. -- Durham police are investigating a shooting that left a 4-year-old boy dead Tuesday night.

Officers were called to 627 West Club Boulevard, around 9 p.m., where they found the boy inside the house. The child, whose name was not released, was taken to Duke University Hospital, where he later died.

Police charged the boy's mother, 20-year-old Tyesha Nicole Lovely, and her boyfriend, 43-year-old Carlisle E. Francis Sr., with involuntary manslaughter and failure t

o secure a firearm from a minor. Francis was also charged with possession of a firearm by a convicted felon.

Police say Lovely was at home T
uesday night with her two children and her boyfriend's 13-year-old. Authorities say the 4-year-old boy found a pistol underneath a pillow and accidentially shot himself.

Durham police say Francis was not at home at the time of the incident, but he will still face charges.

"The weapon being unsecured led directly to the child's death," said Durham police spokeswoman Kammie Michaels.

Authorities found two other loaded guns that were easily accessible in the house. Francis' criminal record includes drug and assault charges.

Calvin Gray, who lives in the other half of the duplex, said his wife woke him up when she heard the shot next door. Gray says he knew the boy's mother cared about her son.

Lovely has already posted bond. She and Francis wil
l be
in court Thursday.

Nice work, Ms Lovely!
:rotfl:

T.N.B.

24046694.jpg

Fort Lauderdale mother gets house arrest for letting baby son starve to death

When the judge went to court Thursday, he was figuring on sending Katrina Ferguson to prison for seven or 10 years.

But after hearing compelling testimony from a psychologist, an outpouring of support from almost two dozen relatives and the prosecutor's reluctance to recommend a prison sentence, Broward Circuit Judge Elijah Williams fashioned a surprising sentence: two years of house arrest followed by 12 years' probation.

Williams will formally sentence Ferguson on July 14, giving a psychologist time to evaluate her and recommend treatment for the
major depressive and post-traumatic stress disorders she suffers from.

Ferguson, 27, stood accused of starving her 3-month-old son to death. The infant's body was found buried in a field near Ferguson's Lauderdale Lakes apartment.

The child, Trinaud Robinson, weighed 2 pounds less than his birth weight of 7 pounds, 2 ounces. Ferguson told police the baby slept a lot and she sometimes skipped feedings.

Ferguson has been jailed for almost two years and has permanently lost custody of her surviving children.

She took an open plea last month, pleading guilty to aggravated manslaughter, child neglect and failing to report a death. The open plea left the sentence up to the judge to decide, with guidelines saying 17 to 45 years.

Ferguson had been a "caring, loving, concerned mother," said psychologist Sherrie Bourg Carter, but she was debilitated by depression, which intensified when the children's father, Billy Robinson, was imprisoned on
drug charges.

Ferguson spent much of the hearing with her eyes downcast, a hand to her forehead. She told the judge she has seen the photos of her emaciated baby boy.

"Those pictures of Trinaud, that's not what I saw," she said, heaving with sobs. "That's not what I saw."

Williams left the bench and approached the audience. He asked Ferguson's relatives to speak on her behalf.

Ferguson's aunt, Janet Gibbs, said: "We knew she was going through things, but we didn't know the severity of it. We are hurting because we didn't know.

"We all loved Trinaud and we all know this is a sad case. There's nothing we can do for Trinaud now, but we can do something for the living."

And then the prosecutor, Howard Scheinberg, said he had been troubled by this case.

"There's no doubt in my mind that Katrina Ferguson never wanted to hurt her children," he said. "If I don't know what the right thing is, I'd rather err on not recommending prison for her, because I don
't know."

Williams credited Ferguson for pleading guilty, "a sign that one has remorse."

"Your trouble is based upon mental illness," he said. "I was vacillating between a seven- and 10-year sentence, but I'm struggling with it. [Defense attorney Michael Tenzer] put on a very good case and you have a prosecutor who is attempting to do justice ... You're getting the break of a lifetime."

Never, I repeat, NEVER give a nigger a break, much less a "break of a lifetime."

*************From Page 1; Article 1 Of This Thread***********

Mammy gets life in son's slaying
Vicksburg primate beat 5-year-old to death because he couldn't count to 20
November 18, 2006
towander%20broadhead.jpg
Towander
VICKSBURG â┚¬��Ô�Å¡� A 30-year-old woman convicted of beating her 5-year-old niglet to death because he could not count to 20 will serve a life sentence for capital murder.

The jury deadlocked 11-1 Thursday on the death penalty for Towander Broadhead. It took less than hour to convict her of killing Kenderick Broadhead.

Broadhead's daughter, 13-year-
old Royteshia Perkins, testified Wednesday that the Escatawpa woman beat Kenderick all over the house on the day of his death, using a belt, a book, a broomstick and a plastic rod used to open blinds.

"I certainly thought it was a case for the death penalty, but I fully respect the jury's decision,"
District Attorney Tony Lawrence said in a statement.

When she took the stand, Broadhead said her weak spirituality allowed her to submit to the will of Satan.
:lol:

"I don't think I was possessed, but I think the devil set me up big time for this," she said.:nya:

Broadhead, 27 at the time of the killing, said she meant to correct the boy, who kept missing 16 as he tried to count to 20. But the Vicksburg jury didn't believe her testimony.

The trial was moved from Jackson County, where a judge ruled Broadhead would not be able to receive a fair trial because of media coverage.

Her defense at
torney, George Shaddock, said Broadhead believed education was the only way for the child to escape the life of poverty and child abuse she suffered growing up. In closing arguments, he told jurors she did not realize the boy was seriously injured when he died in February 2004.
Y'all beez fo'gittin' 'bouts bassetball & rap, dat finna make a nigga rich too!

Jurors were not given the option of convicting Broadhead of manslaughter, which carries a lighter penalty.

Broadhead testified that her mother hit her in the face with a pipe when she was 5 and that the woman fired a gun at her as an adolescent.

Lawrence countered her remarks on cross-examination.

"All that stuff is not an excuse for what you did to 5-five-year old Kenderick Broadhead," he said.

Forensic pathologist Paul McGary testified the boy's wounds were consistent with an attack similar to the one described by Perkins.

Broadhead
's husband, the late Willie Earl Thomas, was charged with accessory after the fact to capital murder for his role in the disposing of the body about 40 miles from the couple's home.

Broadhead said dumping the body in rural Harrison County was Thomas' idea as well as dialing 911 and reporting her son missing.
Sure nigger. Like anyone is going to believe that your niglet was worth abducting!:rolleyes:

"Vicksburg primate beat 5-year-old to death because he couldn't count to 20"

Is that all? Hell, most full-grown niggers can't count that high.

Is that all? Hell, most full-grown niggers can't count that high.
So true!
My guess is that mammy was unable to count how much was needed in order to purchase a rock of crack, and the niglet was laughing at it, therefore, provoking the she-ape into an uncontrollable TNB rage.:tongue:

So true!
My guess is that mammy was unable to count how much was needed in order to purchase a rock of crack, and the niglet was laughing at it, therefore, provoking the she-ape into an uncontrollable TNB rage.

Hey 3Ks and Bobster, :lol:
I think that's it!

Counting competitions among niggers for Crack does produce TNB rage. Miscounts and fumbled order are not important as long as the other nigger or niglet can't sound out that higher number - it means they get more Crack! The niglet did this and scared the Crack mammie into TNB rage!

A higher number, even if wrong- now that's an instant rage machine! :lol:

3-Year-Old Dies; Mother's Boyfriend Charged

POSTED: 11:01 am EST November 17, 2006

10344133.jpg

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- A 3-year-old boy died in the hospital on Thursday, two days after he was admitted with brain injuries police believe occurred when he was beaten by the mother's boyfriend.

Edward Ballard Jr. was admitted to Wolfson Children's Hospital on Tuesday, and later that day Justin Sampson, 24, was arrested and charged with aggravated child abuse.

According to the police report, Sampson admitted he grabbed Edward by the jaw, but denied striking him while he was watching the boy while the boy's mother was at work.

A witness told investigators that she heard a child screaming the night before, and then "approximately 20 blows that sounded like an adult hitting a child" on Tuesday. The witness said the crying stopped. [
I](Mamie's Niglet Silencer?)[/I]

Tiny 4 logoChannel 4 is learning more about the incident and the charges against Sampson for reports later today on the local station.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/10344222/detail.html

ALTON: Mother says baby died sleeping next to her

11/17/2006

Authorities said a 4-month-old Alton girl died Thursday when she stopped breathing while sleeping next to her mother, the Madison County coroner's office said. Da'Taviona Wade was pronounced dead at St. Anthony's Hospital about 8:30 a.m.

The baby had been sleeping on a couch with her twin sister and with her mother, Shieika Wade, who awoke to find that Da'Taviona was not breathing, the coroner's office said. The baby's death appeared to be an accident, officials said.

http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/ne...40A723B5367848FA86257229001254AB?OpenDocument

http://www.newsnet5.com/home-backup/10689409/detail.html

Mom Says Social Worker Took Her Kids, Husband

Social Worker Resigned After County Discovered Marriage

A woman said a county social worker persuaded her to give custody of her four children to her former husband -- and then married him herself.

Rochelle Kidd and her lawyer are asking a judge to decide whether the relationship between social worker Na'Sheema Hillmon and Kidd's former husband affected the decision about where the children should live.

Attorney Josh Barnhizer said the social worker convinced Kidd that her husband would get custody of the children no matter what she did. Kidd had earlier been accused of abuse and neglect.

Hillmon resigned from the Cuyahoga County Department of Children and Family Services after the department found out about her marriage. The county reviewed the file then and concluded the children belonged with their father.

-------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.cleveland.com/news/plain...yahoga/1168162776299160.xml&coll=2&thispage=1

Custody fight descends into 'atrocious case'
January 07, 2007

It was Na'Sheema Hillmon's job as a county social worker to protect abused and abandoned children.

Now, she's being accused of putting her own interests first.

A Cleveland mother says she was duped into giving custody of her four children to her husband before she discovered that he and Hillmon, their social worker, had secretly dated - and later married.

The mother's attorney, Josh Barnhizer, said she was convinced by conversations with the social worker that her husband was going to gain custody of the kids no matter what she did, so she agreed to it. The mother and Barnhizer are asking a judge to decide whether the social worker's relationship colored the decision about where the kids should live. And the mother wants a chance to get her children back.

"It's an atrocious case, but sadly enough I'm not shocked in this county," said Barnhizer, a public defender. "Here, the social workers' word is like the word of God."

Barnhizer said the mother deserves an unbiased chance to reunite with the children she has not seen since May.

"I just want her to get a fair shake at it," he said.

Hillmon resigned from the Cuyahoga County Department of Children and Family Services when the department found out about her marriage.

But officials there never told Cuyahoga County Juvenile Court or the children's mother of the conflict.

The county reviewed the case file at the time and still believes the children belong with their father and not with the mother, who acknowledged whipping them with an electrical cord before she took parenting and anger-management courses at the county's urging.

But it never sent a worker -- independent of Hillmon -- to visit the children, now 6 to 12 years old, and to confirm they are safe and well-cared for, according to Jim McCafferty, director of the Family Services department, which handled the case.

"We still have never gotten any kind of call alleging maltreatment by the father," McCafferty said.

Without an allegation, McCafferty said, his department can't take children from a biological parent.

"What this worker did is horrendous, in my opinion," he said.

"I'm not trying to defend that. I'm sick over this. All I can say is that as soon as it came to our attention, we took aggressive action on this.

"This is a once-in-a-lifetime thing," he said, explaining that in his 16 years as an administrator with the department he has never seen a marriage between worker and client.

Hillmon, 30, admits that getting romantically involved with the children's father -- a man she met because his kids were abused -- was a mistake and unprofessional, but she insists the children are better off now because of it.

Before she resigned because of the conflict, Hillmon had excellent reviews and reports of her work.

"I'm not a troublemaker," said Hillmon, a single mother of three before she married the children's father, Victor Anderson.

"I'm just going to be honest with you and tell you that I fell in love with these kids before I ever knew Victor's name. . . . I found happiness, and I'm sorry it was at somebody else's expense. But her children are very well taken care of. I do their hair, I do their laundry, and I love them to death. I do." I do, I do, I do dat! Yassuh!

Anderson, 33, says he never saw a conflict in the relationship.

"This was of the human heart," he said.

"It goes far beyond bureaucracy. You don't make a move like that and depend on the agencies to validate it. When you get to the point where you let the government regulate what you do, you're in a bad place."

The parents had tangled lives before they met Hillmon.

Anderson says the children's mother, Rochelle Kidd, is violent and obsessive and has stalked and threatened the family.

He asked a judge for a court order protecting him, his new wife and their seven children from Kidd.

Kidd, 31, calls her ex-husband a hustler, who plays women for gain and sells drugs.

She said he collected food stamps and cash from the county while the children mostly lived with her.

Both parents have criminal convictions: Anderson for selling drugs and for domestic violence; Kidd for two assaults.

About three months after Anderson and Kidd's January 2004 marriage, the county took the four children (who were born between 1994 and 2000) from Kidd's Cleveland home for abuse. The two parents lived apart.

By October 2004, the court gave Anderson custody of the children, though a different social worker previously noted that Anderson had failed to protect them even after seeing their bruises.

The children were placed with Anderson but sometimes stayed with their mother.

Seven months after that, in May 2005, the county removed the children from Kidd's care again. The youngest boy, then 4, was spotted hanging over a porch railing, (little monkey)unsupervised, on the first floor of their apartment.

The court gave Anderson the children back the next day and granted him legal custody again on June 6, 2005, just days after he divorced Kidd. Hillmon supported the decision. Seven weeks later, Hillmon and Anderson married. She continued as the social worker on the case.

In August 2005, Hillmon filed an affidavit with the court saying she visited the family at Anderson's new residence in Cleveland and found "the home and living situation appropriate and that no further services were needed for the family."

She did not mention she had married Anderson.

Hillmon and Anderson insist their whirlwind relationship began only weeks before their July 25, 2005, wedding day.

But Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicle records show that two months earlier,
Hillmon had obtained a vanity license plate reading VUDUE -- Anderson's nickname.

Hillmon, one of the top 40 high school basketball players in America in 1994 when she was a senior at Trinity High School, said the two started dating when she was on medical leave in July.

She got the license plate before that. "Maybe I liked the nickname and the reasons behind it, but the plate wasn't for Victor," she said. Her new plate -- LADYVUDU -- is in honor of their relationship.

Hillmon said she and Anderson do not live together, because that would prevent him from collecting Social Security disability payments. Another county agency, which doles out welfare money, is investigating Hillmon for fraud. The agency would not comment on the investigation.

Hillmon helps care for the kids and warns that future contact with their mother should be closely watched.

Meanwhile, Kidd said she's doing what she needs to do to get her children back: She said she continues to work full time, has moved out of public housing, is renting a four-bedroom house, has completed an anger-management class and is back in parenting classes.

"My kids shouldn't have to go through this," Kidd said. "The games that was played, it just ain't right. Once they saw what Ms. Hillmon did, they should've got back in touch with me and helped me get my kids back. That's basically all I want. I love them to death."

10734016_240X180.jpg

Mother Arrested In Body-Slamming Death

DeSoto police have arrested the foster mother of a 6-year-old girl allegedly body-slammed to death while in foster care in December.

Police arrested Joyce Burk, 41, the biological mother of the 14-year-old boy who police said body-slammed Katherine Francis.

Katherine died from severe head injuries.

Ooops, Nigger shoots his porchmonkey in a drive-by [Ebonics alert!]

Father Accused Of Shooting Daughter In Drive-By

A little girl is clinging to life after police say her father shot her. It happened during a drive-by shooting in a neighborhood near the Little Rock National Airport.

07213164759_timothy_clemmons.jpg

The man accused in the shooting, Timothy Clemmons, has two children with his ex-girlfriend. They were all home at the time of the incident Monday night, and the little girl was struck while she lay in bed.

07213164754_DriveBy7.jpg

The mother had a restraining order against Clemmons, but he denied everything in court Tuesday morning.

Timothy Clemmons says, "Your Honor, there's a mistake. I ain't did no shooting."�

Clemmons, according to police, shot his 8-year-old daughter Tamirra. Prosecutors say casings found in his car match projectiles found in home.

The victim's grandmother, Mary Reed, showed Today’s THV where the bullets went into her home, where they were all living.

Little Rock police spokesman Lt. Terry Hastings says, "He was upset with the mother of his children who was living at the house. He shot into the house to get back at her. Apparently this has been an on going domestic dispute for some time."

Reed's daughter, Tina, has an extensive history with Clemmons. Court documents show their relationship began in March of 1997. Restraining orders filed by the now 28-year-old Tina Reed show a violent history. (See quotes to the right.)

Restraining orders quotes:

August 2003: “He threaten to kill me, blacken my eye, kick me."�

June 2004: “Threatened to kill me and hurt me, hit me in head with an air freshener bottle and phone, locked me in house and took all the phones."�

September 2005: “He bust my head and called me names."�

December 2006: “Slapped me to the ground because I told him I moved on. Threatened to kill me and my parents."�

Mary Reed says, "He beat her up, knocked her teeth out, blacken her eye, it's terrible. They don't need to be together. I hope she's (Tamirra) OK; I hope they get the bullet out of her."

Reed tells Today’s THV her daughter and the suspect had just finished an angry phone call right before the shooting. Reed says Clemmons was mad because he found another man's name on her caller ID.

Police say Clemmons knew the two children were inside the home that he is accused of shooting in to.

Excellent video.

Some enterprising good citizen needs to put together and entertaining jigaboo video montage.

About 20 minutes of nigger stupidity would be most entertaining.

http://www.wkyt.com/home/headlines/6726587.html

REED.bmp

Man Charged With Murdering Baby
Posted: 10:16 AM Mar 27, 2007

Last Updated: 6:30 PM Mar 27, 2007
Man Charged with Murdering Baby

A Lexington man is in jail today, charged with the murder of his two-month-old child.

Police charged 19-year-old Michael Reed Tuesday afternoon after the baby died. The infant was rushed to the hospital Monday afternoon.

Emergency crews were called to Winnie Drive Monday around the noon hour. Police say a 2-month-old child was found unresponsive and taken to UK hospital.

We're told the family abuse section of the Lexington police were called in because there was another child at the home. Police contacted the Cabinet for Health and Family Services has taken that child out of the home for the time being.

Over night, the child's father, 19-year-old Michael Lee Reed, was arrested and charged with criminal abuse 1st degree. The charges were upgraded to murder Tuesday afternoon. Reed is being held in the Fayette County Detention Center.

Baby dies, parents arrested
May 18, 2007 4:27 PM
matthews_oneal.jpg

Tulsa County Sheriff's deputies have arrested a Tulsa couple on suspicion of shaking their baby to death.
Doctors pronounced Tianna Marie O'Neal dead at St. Francis Hospital sometime Friday.

Detective John Bowman names the suspects as the girl's parents, Tamara Matthews, 20, and Gregory O'Neal, 22.

Bowman says the pair brought the 2-month-old baby to Southcrest Hospital about 9:00 p.m. Thursday.

They told the doctors that the child had fallen asleep, and upon awakening had difficulty breathing, then became unresponsive.

Investigators say the shaking took place at 13102 South 117th East Avenue in Tulsa.

The couple lives at
2257 South 96th East Avenue.

The detective says a helicopter transferred the child to St. Francis Hospital, where doctors reportedly discovered blood on the brain, a possibly dislocated shoulder, and bruising commonly associated with shaken baby syndrome.

Matthews and O'Neal remain in custody at the Tulsa County jail. Each has a bond set at $500,000.

The current complaints against them, injury to a minor child, will likely be amended.

http://www.kjrh.com/content/news/breaking/story.aspx?content_id=4dbecc4c-d0f2-4477-aa88-70c2c9ab6814

Shalinda Accused of Killin' Lil Geontae

A mother charged with capital murder in her son’s death pleads not guilty Tuesday morning in Etowah County.

Shalinda Glass and her boyfriend, Kevin Towles, are accused of the beating death Geontae Glass last year.

he couple is also accused of faking the boy's kidnapping and setting off an amber alert.

No trial date has been set.

:niglet::niglet::niglet::niglet::niglet::niglet:​

Detail

Murder Charge Filed In Death Of 4-year-old
Friday, Aug 10, 2007 - 04:40 PM

Murder by child abuse. Greenville Police now believe the father of Javeion Mayes, the boy at the center of a massive search this week killed the child himself.

Greenville police announced the new charges early Friday afternoon. They served the warrant to Christopher Wilson inside the Greenville County Detention Center. Police believe he killed his son Javeion long before he reported him missing, and then tried to cover it up.

0009.Image.NULL,NULL.300,198,2,NULL,NULL.MGSpooler.img

The 4-year-old's story captured the attention of the whole community. Wilson told police he fell asleep on Tuesday morning and woke up to find Javeion gone. He said he believed the child had simply wandered off.

Police say that pieces of Wilson's story did not add up from the beginning. Now they've charged him with murder by child abuse or neglect. It's a charge that carries a penalty of 20 years to life in prison.

The Greenville coroner's office says they still do not know exactly how Javeion died, but they do believe the child was killed sometime late Monday night.

Searchers did not find the little boy's body until late Wednesday afternoon. He was discovered in a kudzu patch just 500 yards from the home where he was staying with Wilson and his twin brother.

The entire case has taken a toll on the Greenville Police Department with many investigators taking the child's murder very personally.

"It is a little different. There is a little different mindset when you have a 4-year-old child involved because he's helpless. A father should protect his child and not be suspected of causing his death," said Cpl. Jason Rampey.

http://www.wspa.com/midatlantic/spa/news.apx.-content-articles-SPA-2007-08-10-0010.html

Hearing Set for Father Accused of Slaying Infant Daughter
Posted: Aug. 28, 2007
Updated: Aug. 29, 2007

Raleigh — A judge Wednesday set a Sept. 19 hearing for a Raleigh man charged with murder in the death of his infant daughter.

275115-220x165.jpg

The Raleigh police Major Crimes Task Force, police Tuesday had obtained a warrant for Eric Brandon Carter Jr., 18, who they said was the father of a 10â┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�Å¡½-month-old girl found dead on Monday.

Carter was ordered held without bond.

Officers found the child, whose name has not been disclosed, when they answered a call about someone being dead at 312 Colleton Road around 11 a.m. on Monday.

The baby and Carter lived at the house, authorities said. Police disclosed no information about the child's mother.

The state Medical Examiner's Office was conducting an autopsy to determine how the child died, but officials there would not comment Wednesday on the cause of death.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/1753582/

http://www.ketv.com/news/14227863/detail.html Child Who Died Had Cocaine In System At Birth, Records Show
1-Year-Old Dies Of Injury

POSTED: 11:27 am CDT September 28, 2007
UPDATED: 4:28 pm CDT September 28, 2007

OMAHA, Neb. -- A 1-year-old boy died after he was injured and taken to a hospital on Thursday. The child has faced challenges since birth, records show.

Police said the boy was taken to the Nebraska Medical Center in the early hours of Thursday with a critical injury that wasn't described. He died at the hospital.

Davion Winrow was in foster care since he was born. Police said he was taken to the hospital by the person who was caring for him at the time. The name of the individual is not available because the investigation is still ongoing, police said.

Davion was born on Sept. 18, 2006, to Lisa Moten. According to court records, she was a known alcoholic and a drug addict. As a newborn, Davion tested positive for cocaine and was placed in foster care, and Moten's parental rights were terminated, records show.

Records show that Moten had previously lost parental rights to three other children, two in 1994 and one in 2003.

Davion was scheduled to be place up for adoption in February.

Back