XTwitter News, XTwitter Wars

"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot.
When we have the guns then it will be through the bullet."

Saul Alinsky COMMUNIST RED RUSSIAN JEW, native of Chicago, Birthplace of Communist Party, USA.

Rules for Radicals: A Pragmatic Primer for Realistic Radicals (ed. Vintage, 2010) - ISBN: 9780307756893

GK6lmrBbUAAXxpg

1968 BLACK ON WHITE MURDER SOLVED 50 YEARS LATER.
The blacks out 'hunting to kill or maim Whites' started very early, then increased radically
in mid 60s, because of the 'civil Fights' era.
I actually remember this case, having heard about it from my best friend's father who was a 'milk' semi-trucker for Borden's. ADOHR.
My error, it doesn't matter, the story got passed around to all brands of dairy workers, city route drivers, milk tanker long haul truckers.

QUOTE from NYPost
The killer [& PARTNER] behind the “execution style” murder of a beloved WWII veteran turned Florida milkman has finally been unmasked more than five decades after the case was first opened.
Hiram “Ross” Grayam was delivering milk in April 1968 and failed to return home after work.
Deputies later found his bullet-riddled body and milk truck deep in the woods in the Vero Beach region, police say.

Last edited:
Back