XTwitter News, XTwitter Wars

UKRAINE IS ISRAEL #2
Israel–Ukraine relations are foreign relations between Israel and Ukraine. Both countries recognized each other on 11 May 1949 as the Ukrainian SSR and established de jure diplomatic relations on 26 December 1991 when Ukraine became independent.[1] Israel has an embassy in Kyiv. Ukraine has an embassy in Tel Aviv and a consulate-general in Haifa. There are 30,000 Ukrainians settled in Israel,[2] while Ukraine has one of Europe's largest Jewish communities.[3] Ukraine is also the first state, apart from Israel, to have had both a Jewish president and prime minister simultaneously.

AND THAT, folks, is why American Jews demand massive funds for Ukraine, $95 Billion this year, $61B to Ukraine, the rest to Israel.

AND THAT, folks, is why American Jews demand massive funds for Ukraine, $95 Billion this year, $61B to Ukraine, the rest to Israel.
https://www.rothschildandco.com › en › newsroom › press-releases › 2023 › 06 › ukraine-business-compact

Ukraine Business Compact - Rothschild & Co

Jun 19, 2023 19/06/2023. Rothschild & Co's Global Advisory business is proud to have signed the Ukraine Business Compact, a statement of international business support for Ukraine's recovery. The Compact invites signatories to commit their support to Ukraine's reconstruction and, when the time is

Last edited:
To all users of street drugs,
be sure to write down your dealers name, their frens names,
phone numbers and preserve any video of the deal, record any other identifying data.

To dealers, they're coming for you.

Why did they get Maryland's lawmaking Jews angry 😁
then,
The lawmakers' statements were condemned by the [NEGRO] ACLU of Maryland, who called the threat of defunding to be "unconstitutional viewpoint discrimination"

(LOW IQ BLACKS THINK JEWS ARE WHITE)

Last edited:
CAUTION, F BOMBS.
Scott is more of a true American than most people will ever meet.
He knows about black crime, news travels fast in Little Italy, NYC.

GIGI
GK0WACnaIAE3RgM

For Tariq, every White is a White Supremacist and anti-black.
On his flip side a black can do no wrong.
No one beat up any Trump supporting black women at Trump rallies.
If there were it would have been national news.
YES THE NIGGA WAS ARRESTED.

Last edited:
JPFO - Jews for Preservation of Firearms Ownership
https://jpfo.org › filegen-a-m › deathgc.htm

Death by "Gun Control" - JPFO

The instigation of rendering law abiding citizen's right to keep and bear arms and so render them defenseless must be seen as opening the door to potential genocide. Remember, the bad guys (of all description) will always be armed! Death by "Gun Control".

Why Jews Hate Guns - JPFO

It’s no secret that one of the largest blocs of people pressing for so-called “gun control” is the culturally (aka not-so-religious) American Jewish community. This confounds many observers who would expect that Jews, with such a stunning history of oppression and murder by humanity’s villains, would cling tenaciously to personal firearms and the ability to protect themselves as the Hebrew Scriptures instruct.

BLACKS, QLD HOME INVASION, USED AN AXE ON VICTIM.

Last edited:
My name is Xyaire Howard. I am 23.
I AM A SUPER PREDATOR.
I HUNT WHITE PEOPLE, RAPE AND KILL WITHOUT REMORSE.

I raped, and murdered a 71 y.o. White woman in her own home, I'd beat & robbed her before.
My BIG FAT PREGNANT baboon GF helped me tape up her body then I strangled her.
Then we spent the next three weeks emptying £13,000 from her bank account.
“Yo I copped a card bro. 16k is on this ting.”
After seeing her in the street on her way to the convenience store they realised she would be “an ideal victim.” Grant first mugged her on July 27 last year, wrenching her bag from her shoulder. A few weeks later on August 22 the couple knocked her to the ground near her home.
On both occasions Ms Hawkey’s bank card was taken and Howard was able find out her balance because after the second mugging he bragged to a contact on Instagram: “Yo I copped a card bro. 16k is on this ting.”

My name is Xyaire Howard. I am 23.
I AM A SUPER PREDATOR.
I KILL WITHOUT REMORSE.
I'M THAT NIGGER YOUR PARENTS SHOULD
HAVE WARNED YOU ABOUT.

pic2-24.jpg

Last edited:
Back