XTwitter News, XTwitter Wars

DEI in ALL sports was when Black & brown players were finally allowed the same access as white players—& the sports world changed forever for the better.
That’s what DEI will do to every other industry—ensure Black & brown people have the same access—& that frightens racists. https://t.co/JP9zHXGGku— Qasim Rashid, Esq. (@QasimRashid) April 5, 2024
BOW DOWN AND WORSHIP
YOUR
"BLACK Sports Stars"
MOST ARE VIOLENT CRIMINALS

Last edited:
WORTH WATCHING to find out who the influential scum of sexual and gender ideological 'Psychological Warfare' were and still are. Much of the info is easy to find in videos or other printed sources, this documentary puts the whole puzzle together.
Yuri Bezmenov was not mentioned.

Last edited:
Yuri Bezmenov
Yuri Bezmenov video links

KGB DEFECTOR BLAMES '60S ACTIVISTS FOR SOVIET SUCCESS​

[There were more foreign operators than the USAs disgusting JANE FONDA, TOM HAYDEN, WALTER CRONKITE 'News' ERA]

PDF

https://declassified.library.utoronto.ca › exhibits › show › -chaos-agent--yuri-bezmenov

"Chaos Agent" Yuri Bezmenov - University of Toronto

Bezmenov's relative obscurity in life contrasts sharply with the apparent contemporary resonance of his worldview. As further evidence of Yuri Bezmenov's posthumous fame, Barrera cites both the New York Times' use of his recordings in a 2020 video series on the origins of fake news, and the inclusion of clips of Bezmenov in a trailer for the Call of Duty video game series.

https://www.loc.gov › static › programs › national-recording-preservation-board › documents › imagine.pdf

"Imagine"—John Lennon (1971) - Library of Congress

EXCERPT:
In the ensuing years, both Lennon and Ono have reflected upon the song’s clear, simple message.
“‘Imagine,’ which says, ‘Imagine that there was no more religion, no more country, no more
politics,’ is virtually “The Communist Manifesto,’” Lennon later remarked, “even though I’m
not particularly a Communist, and I do not belong to any movement.” Commenting 30 years
after her husband’s senseless murder, Ono pointed out that “Imagine” was the limpid core of
John’s belief system--“that we are all one country, one world, one people.”

MUSICIANS, ARE ONE OF THE MOST SIGNIFICANT TOOLS OF SUBVERSION FOR COMMUNIST GLOBALISTS.

In the years prior to WW2, millions upon millions of firearms flooded into Europe.
Guess who owned majority of stock in the Vickers factory in the UK?
USA HAS BOUGHT THEIR OWN, MANY WITH STIMULUS CHECKS.
That was the plan all along.
Maxim gun (machine gun)
Image from the April 1895 edition Cassier's Magazine, showing Hiram Maxim and the Maxim gun, along with Louis Cassier and J. Bucknall Smith
Maxim was reported to have said: "In 1882 I was in Vienna, where I met an American whom I had known in the States. He said: 'Hang your chemistry and electricity! If you want to make a pile of money, invent something that will enable these Europeans to cut each others' throats with greater facility.'"[12]

CNN: 'He was shot because he shot a police officer': Ex-Chicago police ...

Today Bodycam footage shows Chicago police fire as many as 96 bullets toward a man during a traffic stop, killing 26-year-old Dexter Reed. While a preliminary investigation suggests the driver opened ...

Last edited:
<smirk>

Yeah, I'd probably want "race" to go away if I was part of the Demographic that literally commits more violent crime than all other races COMBINED despite only being a small portion of the population.I'm sure you guys get tired of being profiled... then you blame white people for being "racist" instead of realizing they are only reacting to the facts, stats and crime databases, etc that show that black people are responsible for more violent crimes than all other races COMBINED.You want to talk about 'unity', but have literally thousands of racist, racially discriminating, black-only agencies, institutions, groups, social platforms, social groups, caucuses, events, holidays, scholarships, grants, business loans, fraternities, sororities, student associations, magazines, movies, tv shows, sitcoms, award shows, news channels, BET (all 8 of them), newspapers, job searches, cruises, not to mention the NAACP, BLM, ADL... the list goes on and on and on of things NO OTHER RACE HAS (nor would want because... it's racist and pathetic)... how is that "unity"?Fix the violence, the crime, the hate, the segregation, etc. and we can start talking about "unity".

Back