XTwitter News, XTwitter Wars

"SPRAY ALL OF THEM": James O'Keefe physically assaulted by
@EaglesPointSec
guarding the secret
@RamadaSandiego
Hotel at 631 Camino. O'Keefe's team posed as pest control and gained access to a white board showing all the organizations and names involved in the operation, including
@CCSanDiego
and
@UCSanDiego
"You know what's happening here," another security guard stated plainly. "You wouldn't be here if you didn't know." The bus driver, working for the company Damaris, stated, "the migrants don't know why they're coming here." Everyone working in secrecy to harbor illegal immigrants at the privately guarded Ramada Inn at taxpayer expense and coordinated by Catholic Charities Diocese of San Diego claimed, "Yeah I'm just doing my job..."

Last edited:
NEWSLIES.
There is nothing "Latino" about
Mayorkas.
His father, Charles R. "Nicky" Mayorkas, was born in Cuba. He was a Cuban Jew of Sephardi (from the former Ottoman Empire, present-day Turkey and Greece) and Ashkenazi (from Poland) background.
His mother, Anita (Gabor),[19] was a Romanian Jew whose family escaped the Holocaust and fled to Cuba in the 1940s[20][21][22] before leaving for the United States after the Cuban Revolution.[20]

Mayorkas, first Latino Homeland Security secretary, takes on Trump era azcentral.com

iu

It's all fun and games for the planners, like Mayorkas.
Just imagine, what could be ahead during the long hot summer of 2024,
10 million migrants have already arrived, whose country of origin are
led by the most corrupt.

Last edited:
Classic TNB and a Wigger woman (she was his driver).
As NNN so often repeats, majority of white women who affiliate with blacks
will end up being beaten - sometimes her kids are raped or beaten to death -- or both,
addicted to hard drugs, forced to sell drugs on the street while working as a prostitute,
a single mother with mulatto kids, arrested, imprisoned as an accessory to negro crimes, or
DEAD.

When I see a Wigger woman with a "thug" that is probably a black gang member,
my 1st thought is, she doesn't know she is
THE WALKING DEAD.

timed start

Last edited:
Last edited:
The truth and nothing but the truth.
US Government under Biden Administration tripled the funding to NGOs SINCE 2021
to traffic immigrants into the USA. The NGOs are in hyper-drive to move as many immigrants as possible into the USA in the shortest time possible.

But hey, you don't believe it?
Go to USASpending.gov to read it for yourself.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back