XTwitter News, XTwitter Wars

You would find the higher rates of black crime which correlates with

elitedaily-abodo-racism5.jpeg

elite daily

Fyi, Newport, Rhode Island was Jewish family DeWolf owned, a very large black slave/shipping/breeding/selling business.

Maryland's "Jew Bill"​

Maryland's constitution, adopted in 1776, required that public office holders declare their belief in the Christian religion. Beginning in 1818, Jews and liberal Christians endeavored to amend this law through what became known as a "Jew Bill"--a bill that extended to Jews rights formerly reserved only for Christians. Displayed here are printed compilations of speeches in favor of the Jew Bill by H.M. Brackenridge and William Worthington. Brackenridge noted that his address in 1818 was "published by the Jews of Baltimore and widely circulated." In arguing for passage of the bill, Worthington cited George Washington's 1790 letter to the Hebrew Congregation of Newport to prove that religious freedom was one of the nation's core principles. After eight years of persistent advocacy, the Jew Bill was passed in 1826.
hh0010s-th.jpg

Last edited:
HT to DDD.
Scroll through, 99% of all the violent robbing armed robbers carjackers rapist criminals are BLACK :rasb2

Houston Police Robbery - YouTube

Houston Police Robbery @houstonpolicerobbery5328 16.1K subscribers ‧ 2.1K videos Houston Area Unsolved Robberies houstonpolicerobbery.org

"I kill people, I drive by and shoot 'em up dead. I am a gang leader and I kill without remorse.
My name is Daquan Cary."
daquan-carey-social-media.tmb-thumb200.png

"I'm a 5th through 8th school teacher. I masturbate in front of children, I go to 15 y.o. girl's home, help her cut off her ankle monitor and bring her back to my house, for a tea party, sex too.
My name is Rameir Jones."
rameir-jones.tmb-medium.jpeg

Back