Whut will Demon-rats do, suckas?--don't forget Obola is effectively leader--will globalist-satanists now run Obola's wife, Michelle, for Pres.?

Apollonian

Guest Columnist
Don't doubt Demon-rats are now run almost explicitly by the globalist-satanists, morons (CFR, WEF, Trilaterals, Bilderberg), so will they run the nigga, Michelle Obola?--who rather stands-out more than any other Demon-rat flunky for name-recognition

Report: Michelle Obama Preparing to Replace Biden For White House Run Against Trump​

by Jamie White
January 23rd 2024, 11:25 am

Link: https://www.infowars.com/posts/repo...lace-biden-for-white-house-run-against-trump/

Roger Stone's years-long prediction that Big Mike will become the Democrat presidential nominee may soon come true.

Former First Lady Michelle Obama is reportedly preparing for a White House run to replace ailing Joe Biden.

According to the New York Post, citing “credible sources few have access to and usually not meant for the noses of the media,” Michelle Obama is positioning herself to become the Democrat presidential nominee ahead of the DNC convention this summer.

“Obama has polled donors,” The Post’s Cindy Adams wrote Monday.

From the New York Post:

His plan? Around May, Biden announces he’s not running (even mentally). The so-called plot is that come the August convention, Michelle gets nominated.
https://www.infowarsstore.com/catal...=banner&utm_content=DNAForceBlackFridaybanned
Next step, Hunter’s father — the temp — drops out just before that convention.
For now, he still play-acts like he’s a real candidate.
Announcing today our dodo-in-chief would have to stop quacking and become a lame duck.
Their plan is currently being tweaked.
Michelle has already reportedly sent surveys to “heavy-duty donors” to probe their reaction to her jumping into the race.

“The process has begun,” Adams wrote.

Additionally, a centrist political organization called “No Labels” is fielding Obama’s candidacy and “murmurs” of her entering the race may emerge into the mainstream conversation in the coming weeks.

“The assumption is they name some appealing candidates after March 15 whom they are now quietly vetting,” Adams wrote. “Mid-February we should hear murmurs.”

Big Mike in a recent interview said she’s kept awake at nights over a possible Trump victory in November, insisting that “leaders matter.”

“I am terrified about what could happen, because our leaders matter,” she said. “Who we select, who speaks for us, who holds that bully pulpit, it affects us in ways sometimes I think people take for granted.”

Michelle Obama says she is kept awake at night due to the upcoming election: “I am terrified about what could happen” pic.twitter.com/3kOCmJe9jB
— End Wokeness (@EndWokeness) January 8, 2024

This comes amid claims by former President Donald Trump himself that Joe Biden will soon drop out of the 2024 race.

NOW – Trump says he thinks Biden will drop out of the race.pic.twitter.com/oOg28rsp89
— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) January 22, 2024

Trump confidante Roger Stone has likewise predicted for years that Michelle Obama would be the Democrats’ standard bearer for 2024.

“Joe will wrap up enough delegates so that no one else can be nominated, then at the last minute he will announce that for reasons of health, he’s going to step aside,” Stone told Alex Jones on Sunday.

EXCLUSIVE: @RogerJStoneJr Exposes The Plot To Dump Joe Biden And Replace With Michelle Obama At The DNC Convention pic.twitter.com/VogHWXYiyj
— Alex Jones (@RealAlexJones) January 22, 2024

“He’s going to throw open the convention so they can nominate their candidate of choice, and as I predicted, Michelle Obama will ‘reluctantly’ submit to a draft,” he added.

Last edited:

'I plan to run!' Michelle Obama has 'polled donors' for 2024 presidential bid​

Michelle Obama expressed trepidation about the possibility of a second Donald Trump victory, hinting at her possible election bid at the same time.​

By REBECCA ROBINSON
08:18 ET, Wed, Feb 7, 2024 | UPDATED: 08:27 ET, Wed, Feb 7, 2024

Link: https://www.the-express.com/news/politics/127030/michelle-obama-presidential-campaign-2024/

Celebrities Attend The 2023 US Open Tennis Championships - Day 1

Michelle reportedly told hedge fund CEOs in 2022: "I am running." (Image: Getty)
Whispers of Michelle Obama's potential presidential candidacy have grown louder as comments of her claiming she is "running" resurface.
The former First Lady's alleged aspirations for the Oval Office, orchestrated by her husband Barack Obama, have ignited discussions among political circles.
While neither of the Obamas has officially confirmed these rumors, reports suggest a concerted effort to gauge support for Michelle's candidacy.
Sources close to the former First Lady claim that she has expressed intentions to run, backed by her husband's subtle maneuvers within Democratic circles.
Amid concerns over Joe Biden's faltering approval ratings and the perceived threat of a Donald Trump resurgence, attention has turned to Michelle Obama as a potential alternative.

Reportedly, “Obama has polled donors," according to the New York Post.

Dems one step closer to replacing Biden with Michelle Obama after damning report, Ramaswamy says​

Joseph Wulfsohn
Sat, February 10, 2024 at 9:41 AM CST·4 min read

[see vid at site link, above]

The Democratic Party has lost their use for Biden as a puppet: Vivek Ramaswamy

Scroll back up to restore default view.

Former Republican presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy doubled down on his theory that Democrats will swap out President Biden with Michelle Obama on their party's ticket following the release of the special counsel's report.
The bombshell findings from Special Counsel Robert Hur put a spotlight on Biden's cognitive abilities, saying he would not bring charges against him in part because a jury would find him to be a "sympathetic, well-meaning elderly man with a poor memory," despite the acknowledgment that the classified documents were "willfully" obtained by Biden both as vice president and as a senator.
Ramaswamy, who was outspoken on the campaign trail about the belief that the 81-year-old president will ultimately not be the Democratic nominee, told Fox News Digital the special counsel's report marks the "convenient path" for Democrats to nominate the popular former first lady.
FLASHBACK: DEMS RAN DEFENSE ON BIDEN'S AGE BEFORE SPECIAL COUNSEL PUT DAMNING SPOTLIGHT ON HIS ‘POOR MEMORY’
Republican presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy

Former GOP presidential hopeful Vivek Ramaswamy is doubling down on his prediction that Democrats will swap out President Biden with former First Lady Michelle Obama on the presidential ticket.
"The main obstacle stopping the Democratic Party is they have a Kamala Harris problem, which is to say that if they do sideline Biden, the natural person normally that would be the nominee, could be the vice president of that same sitting president. But that vice president is unable, I think, to effectively carry forward that job," Ramaswamy said. "She didn't make it to the Iowa caucus in the year that she ran, right, even and within her own party, let alone an issue with broader popularity in the country."
"If race and gender are your basis for selecting someone for a job, and the identity of your party is tied to that temple of identity politics, then they will risk looking hypocritical if they sideline her after they sideline Biden. And I do think Michelle Obama offers them a convenient path out of that problem, somebody who checks the boxes that they need to have checked per their own ideology, while also selecting an alternative to Biden that they may view as more palatable in a general election . . . it's looking increasingly like it's not going to be Biden as the nominee. And I think that it should not be shocking to see someone like Michelle Obama take the role of the nomination," Ramaswamy said.
READ ON THE FOX NEWS APP
BIDEN LASHES OUT AT REPORTERS ASKING ABOUT AGE CONCERNS AFTER SPECIAL COUNSEL REPORT: ‘THAT’S YOUR JUDGMENT!'
Michelle Obama

Conservatives have long speculated whether Democrats have a presidential Plan B by recruiting Michelle Obama as their candidate in November.
When asked about Hur's decision not to bring charges against Biden, Ramaswamy said it signaled Biden's "willingness" to eventually step aside.
"I think that coincides within recent months [of] him saying things like, you know, other Democratic nominees could also be successful in the general," Ramaswamy said. "So I think that we're seeing a general trend towards what I predicted . . . which is that they would move Biden out of the way. And I think this is one more step in that direction."
MICHELLE OBAMA COULD ‘SNEAK HER WAY’ INTO THE 2024 PRESIDENTIAL RACE, NY POST COLUMNIST WARNS
Biden press conference

Concerns over President Biden's age continue to build following the bombshell report released by Special Counsel Robert Hur.
Hur, who was appointed by Attorney General Merrick Garland to investigate Biden's handling of classified documents, revealed that Biden had a "hazy" memory about when he was previously in office and when his son Beau died, which happened in 2015.
"In his interview with our office, Mr. Biden's memory was worse," the report states. "He did not remember when he was vice president, forgetting on the first day of the interview when his term ended ('if it was 2013 — when did I stop being Vice President?'), and forgetting on the second day of the interview when his term began ('in 2009, am I still Vice President?')."
"He did not remember, even within several years, when his son Beau died," the report continued. "And his memory appeared hazy when describing the Afghanistan debate that was once so important to him. Among other things, he mistakenly said he ‘had a real difference’ of opinion with General Karl Eikenberry, when, in fact, Eikenberry was an ally whom Mr. Biden cited approvingly in his Thanksgiving memo to President Obama."
These revelations, in addition to his recent slew of gaffes, continue to fuel concerns among some voters about the advanced age of Biden, the oldest president in U.S. history. His likely 2024 opponent, former President Trump, will turn 78 in June.

So now FOX News brings in some gossip about the pretended "rivalry" btwn creepy Joe and Obola--when they're both lick-spittles to globalist-satanists (CFR, WEF, Trilaterals, and Bilderberg)--here FOX News does work for the globalist-satanists, suckers, pretending for them there's any real diff.

Back