White Man Murdered While Bicycling Home

The real tragedy here is the Osborn family's cringing, servile reaction that does not demonstrate respect for their dead relative at all, but does demonstrate a squalid, weak and demeaning fear of appearing non-PC; this,apparently, presenting to them a more appalling thought than losing a beloved brother.

Modern dodo birds, the whole lot of them. Overcivilized to the point of extinction. Probably voted for Obama - afraid not to.

v

We have read of this conduct by White victim's famlie's here at NNNF too many times, and it shows what the p.c. fears are, and how deep our brain washing has gotten in 50 years.

If we recover it will take professional deprogramming of our brethern to remove the false guilt and lack of self pride, not to mention improvement of our physical health will improve too.

Nigger shooter of white gets 15 years!!!! Should have been death by hanging!!!!

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/news/local/story/Man-Sentenced-for-Bicyclist-Murder/XKOmyuvjZkS25DVgVcA0xQ.cspx

Story.jpg
"I iz bored, muthafuka!! I iz gonna shoot me a white devil!!" I din't do nuffin!!"

Man Sentenced for Bicyclist Murder
Man Pleads Guilty in Bicyclist Shooting
KANSAS CITY, Mo. – A man convicted of shooting a bicyclist to death will spend the next 15 years in prison.

A Jackson County judge sentenced Rapheal Willis, 22, Thursday morning.

Prosecutors say Willis and Fabian Brown shot Robert Olson back on
Nov. 20, 2005, as he road a bicycle near E. 47th Street and Blue Ridge Boulevard.

Willis pleaded guilty to first degree murder and armed criminal action back in August.

Brown allegedly fired two shots at Osborn from the car. He missed. Brown then got out of the car, hid behind a tree and then fired the fatal shot.
According to the Kansas City Star, Osborn’s 21-year-old step-sister said he lived a caring life.

“We don’t care as much about people that we love than he did about people he didn’t even know,” Sarah Coons told the Star.

Genesis 9: 5-6

5 And surely your blood of your lives will I require; at the hand of every beast(negro) will I require it, and at the hand of man; at the hand of every man's brother will I require the life of man.

6 Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of ELOHIYM made he man.

The beast that took the life of this white man should absolutely be put to death!!!!!

Here's an update on crime in Kansas City regarding Robert's murder. The two involved in Robert's murder plead guilty to second degree murder, Rapheal Willis and Fabian Brown received 15 year sentences. Go to this link for addition information. http://www.kctv5.com/news/18268699/detail.html?rss=kan&psp=news , you can also see the web site that was created from Robert's death. SafeStreetsKC.org

First 'Thrill Killer' Pleads Guilty in Bicyclist's Murder

Posted August 2, 2008 @ 7:42 am - Filed under: In The News,Missouri

In November of 2005, Robert Osborn was brutally murdered while riding his bicycle home from work in Kansas City, Missouri.
Around 6am on November 20th, two men were “bored, looking for something to do, and so decided kill someone. Their first plan was to knock on area doors, shooting the first person who answered. Then they stalked a woman driving a car. Then they followed Robert Osborn, 43, stopping to fire at him twice from their vehicle and missing both times. Police believe Osborn may not have heard these shots or realized he was being fired at. The two men then drove their vehicle ahead of Osborn, hid behind a tree, and then shot him in the back of the head as he passed by.” (From the Missouri Bicycle Federation)
On Friday, August 1, 2008, one of the men, Raphael Willis, who was driving the car, pleaded guilty to his part in Osborn’s murder. Fabian Brown Jr., the alleged triggerman, is scheduled for trial September 29th on charges of first-degree murder and armed criminal action.
Willis pleaded guilty to second-degree murder and armed criminal action. Initially, he was charged with first-degree murder. Willis is expected to testify at Brown’s trial. His sentencing is scheduled for October 10th.
Read more: Kansas City Star, MyFoxKC, KSHB-TV

DON'T ANSWER YOUR DOOR IF YOU DON'T KNOW THEM.
NEVER EVER OPEN YOUR DOOR TO A BLACK.

PUNK THUG NIGGA DUE TO BE RELEASED ON 8/22/2027

Current LocationJefferson City, Missouri
Time Left For Release 3169
Release Date: 2027-08-22
Phone Number: 573-751-2389

Back