White children save mother from spanic attacker

Hellcat

Registered

Plainview Police are hoping you will help them find their suspect. In his haste, the man left behind a ball cap, pictured right. He is described as an Hispanic male in his mid-20's. He's about six feet tall, with black hair and a goatee. If you have any information please contact Plainview authorities at 293-TIPS, that's 293-8477.
Full story..............
http://www.kcbd.com/Global/story.asp?S=2082794

Time for a Texas Expediency Justice Meet! Bring the Articles of Justice, boys...

:guns: Mex :mex: ivandal

It's been my belief for some time that spics are no different than n-ggers.
Ergo, they belong on the end of a :censor: too. :mex:
Maybe a few hundred Mex corpses strewn along the U.S./Mexican border with a :censor: a
ound their necks would send a message to stay the hell out.

Itz hard to tell. The reason being is that Vandals behave even worse than Mexivandals; for example in my local mall, the Vandals dress and act in ways to draw attention to themselves. They wear baggy pants in such a way that they look like they have chimp's hind legs! Often they have to hold up their pants with one paw, since they are so loose.
However, Mexivandals truly want to conquer America by dumping their anchor babies in America; that done, they want to convert White areas into Mexivandal areas...but we all know what happens when Mexivandals take over an area. It becomes as bad as the Vandal "'hoods" in Vandalic cities like Detroit and Washington D.C. <!-
emo&:angry:-->
>  :(  :angry:

Rick, I am forced to endure for now the mexcrement that has invaded my once great state and believe me when I say they are no different,in fact at times I think they're worse than the negros.

I hope in short order you can escape the mestizo hordes and find a new white area in which to reside in, Hellcat. Are you currently in the process of looking for other states with high white populations in which to move to? I recall a thread awhile bac
where you mentioned that but wasn't sure if you were still thinking of relocating or not.

There was a map on stoptheinvasion.com, I'm not certain if it's still there or not but will loo

k and if I can find it, will post it here. It has a listing of every county in the U.S. and which ones are the whitest and which have the most minorities. It seemed the northwest, excluding Washington St., were very white. Especially Idaho, Montana, and Wyoming.

Whites shouldn't be forced to leave their neighborhoods, their counties and their states because our country fails to enforce immigration laws that are on the book. I posted another thread today where a couple thousand or so illegals were deported and yet we have over 10 + MILLION here on our soil who don't belong. Heaven help the US and the good white people within if we don't get them out in the next few years or so. If not this country is going to face a balkanization as the mestizo anchor baby #'s continue to ascend into
perpetuity.

Mexrement + ni66ers = same sh*t

Originally posted by Crusader@Aug 3 2004, 10:20 AM
Mexcrement + ni66ers = same sh*t
Mexivandals and Vandals = the same problems, ultimately! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Back