What, actually, is really soooo "strange" about 3 drunken, moronic TV-addicted scum "liberal" dumb*sses getting drunk and then freezing their behinds?

Apollonian

Guest Columnist
Well, isn't this simply a small-scale ANALOGY for what's happening in the Jew S A and West in general?--stupid, brainless puke losing their worthless lives as their culture and country is taken over by niggers, kikes, and trans-genders?--isn't it just a smaller scale happen-stance for what's taking place on a historic larger scale?--seriously. WHAT an idiotic waste of time watching a moronic football game featuring millionaire niggers jumping up and down after they catch a stupid football. Don't get me wrong; I watch too, but I wait till it's recorded on vid, and I only watch a bit of it--all I can stand nowadays. Poor, stupid, brainless scum.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh, golly gee, but just WHAT could have happened to 3 middle-class morons who are sooooooo interested and excited over watching nigger-ball on TV and drinking, and being such "GOOD" liberal scum--hey, they have no problemo w. niggers and kikes--life is soooo glorious and liberal, "advanced," and progressive--what more could u want for stupid liberal puke? Ho ho hoho ho. Stupid, drunken puke just froze to death--seems pretty logical and realistic to me.

Below, is some further info on the incident

Last edited:
Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh--still, nobody knows anything. Strange thing is the guy who lived at the place ignores msgs left on his phone, and doesn't answer when he's called by lady looking for her fiance'. But when cops show up, he's there w. a wine-glass in hand. So was there something in the drinks or the beer or whatever they were drinking?--would be about the only question. And still the conclusion is THESE ARE THE KIND OF STUPID, BRAINLESS MORONS, "LIBERALS," NO DOUBT, WHO ARE TYPICAL OF THE IDIOT EMPIRE OF MINDLESS, TAX-PAYING GOONS WHO LET KIKE FILTH RULE THE WORLD AND NIGGERS JUMPING UP AND DOWN WHEN THEY CATCH FOOTBALLS. Kikes need to be put in concentration camps, separated by sex, and watched carefully as they die out. Niggers need to be back in Africa where they belong.

Stories develop, continuing strangely

Still duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, but the toxicology report ought to be able to say something. Hard to believe that it was just 3 morons who didn't have enough sense to come in fm the cold, right?--but then look at the morons of Jew S A, letting kikes tell them all what to do, sending tax-dollahs to Israel so kikes can kill other gentiles, muzzies, etc.

Well, HERE IT IS, suckers--these scummy pieces-of-excrement were un-questionably "liberals" and RACE-MIXERS, morons, one of the dead dumb-*sses was race-mixed himself, another was also into it--just look at the pictures shown on this show--losers and weaklings these are, so they die like the stupid, pathetic scum they are. So unless the toxicology report indicates some kind of poisoning fm their drinks, etc., we can write this all off as the typical liberal stupidity which results in death (fairly well-deserved and quite to be expected)--a good analogy on small scale for what's happening to Jew S A in the larger scale. If u don't have pride in ur race and ancestry, then U HAVE NO PRIDE or self-respect--and thus u deservedly, even predictably, die, morons. And it's what's happening on a larger scale too, fools.

Last edited:
Back