Very REAL CIVIL WAR being waged: conservatives have bankrupted Bud Light and Disney, but "woke" satanists are striking back, suckers

Whoopi Loses It Over Jason Aldean Song, Says BLM Rioters Were ‘Taking Care’ Of Their Towns​

STATION GOSSIP 07:00

Link: http://www.stationgossip.com/2023/07/whoopi-loses-it-over-jason-aldean-song.html

[lots of vids at site link, above]

Whoopi Goldberg unleashed on country music star Jason Aldean, noting that critics have said that the lyrics to his new song are “racist” ...​

'You all would fit in great with the anti-Semites at the United Nations': Nikki Haley slams AOC and other Dems who opposed pro-Israel resolution

Dems Try And Fail To Censor RFK Jr. At Censorship Hearing

Whoopi Goldberg unleashed on country music star Jason Aldean, noting that critics have said that the lyrics to his new song are “racist” and arguing that Black Lives Matter rioters were only “taking care” of their towns when they looted and destroyed businesses.
Goldberg made the comments during Thursday’s broadcast of “The View” on ABC, following controversy over Aldean’s most recent release, “Try That in a Small Town.” She argued that Black Lives Matter rioters were no different than the small-town people depicted in Aldean’s music video defending their own.

WATCH: [see site link, above, top]

“He’s talking about people taking care of each other, and I find it so interesting that it never occurred to Jason or the writers that that’s what these folks were doing,” Goldberg asserted. “They were taking care of the people in their town because they didn’t like what they saw, just like you’re talking about people taking care of each other in small towns. We do the same thing in big towns.”
Goldberg again accused Aldean of making the song a commentary about Black Lives Matter — despite the fact that the group was not mentioned once in the song.
Co-host Alyssa Farah Griffin followed Goldberg, noting that there were two sides to the issue and suggesting that while Aldean may not have meant the song to be taken the way some have taken it, the lyrics did remind her of white people chasing down black people in the streets.
Sunny Hostin weighed in a bit later, saying that she could not give Aldean the benefit of the doubt because she had visited Macon, GA — his hometown — and she believed it to be a “racist” town.

WATCH:

Hostin explained that her father was also from Macon and Augusta, Georgia, and said that she had spent summers there as a child. “It is one of the most racist places in this country,” she said. “Don’t tell me that he knew nothing about what that imagery meant and what he – so I don’t give him the benefit of the doubt.”
She went on to say that when she heard the song, she thought of times and places when black people were not safe after sundown.
“We have a problem in this country about race and the biggest problem is, we refuse to admit that it exists!” she complained.
Joy Behar then argued that it was racist to suggest that small towns and big cities were different with regards to their values.

LIBBY EMMONS: The new Barbie movie is an anti-motherhood, man-hating tangle of daddy issues posing as a tale of female empowerment​

Link: https://humanevents.com/2023/07/22/...tale-of-female-empowerment?utm_campaign=64483/

LIBBY EMMONS: The new Barbie movie is an anti-motherhood, man-hating tangle of daddy issues posing as a tale of female empowerment

My mom, Julia and I piled into a gypsy cab, the only car we could get in the pouring rain. My mom negotiated the fee with the driver the whole way down the West Side Highway as we made our way from her place downtown to Chelsea, where the Barbie convention was happening in a big warehouse. The room was filled with dolls presented like superstars, and we oohed and aahed as we walked around the room to see the history of the toy we loved so much.
I had hoped that the new Barbie film would be something of a love letter to the doll that inspired so much fantasy and storytelling for me as a kid, but instead, the film is a tangle of grown-up daddy issues rebranded as female empowerment.
From the opening scenes of little girls bashing their baby dolls on rocks in a symbolic rejection of motherhood to the final scene where Barbie is so empowered and self-actualized that she visits a gynecologist for the first time, the film criticizes women's impulses toward motherhood, love and femininity and leaves the lead character standing alone in the real world with no friends, no husband, no children and only the medical industrial complex by her side.
"Since the beginning of time, since the first little girl ever existed," says Helen Mirren disdainfully in a voice-over, "there have been dolls. But the dolls were always and forever baby dolls. The girls who played with them could only ever play at being mothers. Which can be fun, at least for a while anyway. Ask your mother." A massive Barbie, the original Barbie, stands as a monolith while the notes of "2001: A Space Odyssey" play. Barbie, the film posits, was the rightful end of the glorification of motherhood.
Barbie the movie, starring Margot Robbie, then sets out to define the doll, to define women, and to establish a way to create and find meaning without relationships, family, children, or love. There's nothing empowering about having no idea how to find meaning or make your life matter.
The film doesn't love the toy, but hates it. The film doesn't love women or their feminine impulses, it hates them. And as for Ken, the film has no use for him and doesn't think women have much use for men either. In one scene, petulant, disaffected teen girl Sasha, says "Men hate women and women hate women, it's the one thing we can all agree on."
Ken sings a song about how he doesn't exist outside of Barbie's gaze, and characters in the film say that "Ken is totally superfluous."
The story tracks Barbie as she goes from a living doll in Barbie Land through a dimensional portal into the Real World, where she finds her person. While at first Barbie thinks that her person is a teen girl, and the film seems to hint at a storyline in which Barbie teaches the disaffected, surly teen how to play again, it quickly pivots to show that Barbie's person is in fact the teen's mom.
And the state of that mom is tragic. She's a single mother raising a teen girl with obvious anger issues. There's no father in sight. She works a corporate job with no room for advancement. And she's depressed. This mom is anxious, she fears the future, she laments aging, and with nothing in her present or future to give her any fulfillment, she's begun to play with Barbie dolls again in an escapist attempt to recapture any joy she once had.
In a conversation between the two, Barbie says, "I'm not pretty anymore… I'm not smart enough to be interesting… I'm not good enough for anything."
"It's literally impossible to be a woman," the mom replies.
I was obsessed with Barbie as a kid. My mom was decidedly not, to put it mildly. But she indulged me, and my friend Julie. I had a Barbie dream beach house and we kept it lashed to a wheeled dolly so we could drag it back and forth down the hall between Julie's apartment and my mom's. We played with Barbies for hours, imagining them in all kinds of scenarios, mostly romantic ones.
Director and screenwriter Greta Gerwig spoke to Good Morning America about the film, saying that while she played with Barbies as a kid, her mom was not a fan. Most of her dolls came to her as hand-me-down cast-offs from the neighborhood girls, complete with pre-cut hair, Sharpied-on eye makeup. Most of mine came from my mom on our intermittent trips to FAO Schwartz, New York's former toy Mecca, and they always came after intense negotiation. My mom didn't like the dolls, maybe she thought they were too stereotypical, too entrenched in gender roles, too pretty, too smiley, who knows. She wanted me to play with Transformers.
Don't get me wrong, Transformers are cool and everything, but I wanted Barbies. My mother's impulse was to try to push me toward "boy toys," she thought they were more legit than "girl toys." But I was all in on Barbies. I had Western Barbie that really winked, I had day-to-night Barbie whose outfit transformed seamlessly from the office to the nightclub with just a flip of a wrap-skirt secured with Velcro, I had black Barbies, white Barbies, swimsuit Barbie though never Malibu Barbie. And while playing with all of these, me and my friends talked about boys. Our eyes didn't shine with grand career plans when we thought about our future lives, but with fantasies about what our relationships would be like, what our home lives would be, and what it might be like to be a mom.
In my life, I had both. My mom was career-oriented to the exclusion of any real kind of family-oriented domesticity, while my step-mom stressed the importance of actually raising your own kids and staying home to make a home. They both considered themselves to be feminists, and if I'm honest, neither had much respect for the other.
Gerwig's film is trapped in this in-between as well. There's no respect for the toy, there's no love for it. And as much as the movie seeks to empower women, to elevate them to positions of power, to eliminate men, to diminish the concept of partnership, the film falls into the same problem that feminism does: it portrays a woman at war with herself, in a struggle against her own nature. At one point, Barbie says "you can be brainwashed or you can be ugly, there's nothing in between."
While the film has been touted as a feminist triumph, it could be more accurately described as a tale of Barbie's downfall. She goes from a woman who knows what she wants to a woman without a home, without friends, without family, searching for meaning, desperate to "be part of the people who make meaning," and trying to find herself in the barren depths of her own, neutered reproductive system.

Last edited:
Noneother than Elon Musk lately comments upon the "insane" "woke" satanism being promoted and actually prevailing in so many instances, discussion on FOX News show

‘Pathetic Attempt by Biden Crime Family & Weaponized DOJ’: Trump Responds to Deep State’s Latest Indictment​

by Adan Salazar
August 1st 2023, 5:26 pm

Link: https://www.infowars.com/posts/path...mp-responds-to-deep-states-latest-indictment/

'President Trump will not be deterred by disgraceful and unprecedented political targeting!'

Embattled former President Donald Trump wasted no time Tuesday condemning the DOJ’s unprecedented indictment of him on allegations he interfered in the 2020 election, instead accusing the Biden administration of attempting to rig the upcoming 2024 election where he’s the current GOP frontrunner.

“This is nothing more than the latest corrupt chapter in the continued pathetic attempt by the Biden Crime Family and their weaponized Department of Justice to interfere with the 2024 Presidential Election, in which President Trump is the undisputed frontrunner, and leading by substantial margins,” Trump said in a statement released on Truth Social.

9ad6e866c180690c.jpeg

Trump’s hostile response came as he was indicted on four counts by a federal grand jury in special counsel Jack Smith’s investigation into alleged efforts by the former president to overturn the 2020 election.

JUST IN – Federal grand jury in D.C. indicts Trump for conspiracy to fraud, witness tampering, conspiracy to obstruct an official proceeding, and conspiracy against rights of citizens. pic.twitter.com/u6W64JC6MW
— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) August 1, 2023

The indictment which reeks of Deep State desperation is Trump’s second federal indictment by Smith in two months, and follows another indictment in New York by Soros-funded Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg in April.

“But why did they wait two and a half years to bring these fake charges, right in the middle of President Trump’s winning campaign for 2024?” Trump questioned in his statement, before proceeding to ask if it could in any way be related to “the big Crooked Joe Biden scandal [that] broke out from the Halls of Congress” one day prior.

Trump was referring to devastating testimony Monday by Hunter Biden business associate Devon Archer who testified to Congress Joe Biden was aware of, and did indeed participate in his son’s business dealings, despite claiming otherwise.

“The answer is, election interference!” Trump said answering his own questions. “The lawlessness of these persecutions of President Trump and his supporters is reminiscent of Nazi Germany in the 1930s, the former Soviet Union, and other authoritarian, dictatorial regimes. President Trump has always followed the law and the Constitution, with advice from many highly accomplished attorneys.”

The ex-president went on to label the indictments “un-American witch hunts” which will only serve to put him back in office “so he can save our Country from the abuse, incompetence, and corruption that is running through the veins of our Country at levels never seen before.”

“President Trump will not be deterred by disgraceful and unprecedented political targeting!” his statement concluded.

It remains to be seen what other dirty tricks the Deep State has up its sleeves when its latest indictment fails to deliver the desired effect.

Last edited:

'Radical' trans activists call detransitioners 'fascists' at Texas event: 'I'm a man b----h'​

19 HRS AGO
2 MINUTE READ

Link: http://www.mr-mehra.com/2023/08/radical-trans-activists-call.html

It looked like a 'cult-like trance' a detransitioner said​

Pro-transgender activists showed up at a "Let Women Speak" event in Texas and called the detranitioners present "fascist" for rejecting gender ideology, according to videos that circulated on the Saturday clash.
The rally at the Texas Capitol focused on advocating sex-segregated spaces for women in bathrooms, dressing rooms, locker rooms, shelters, prisons and dormitories. The event platformed opinions of people, who previously identitified as transgender and went through medical transitions.
"Me and other feminists were hosting an event, sharing out stories and anti and radical trans activists came to silence us," said Laura Becker, who was 19 years old when she started testosterone treatments before having her breasts removed seven months later.
She said the activists "disrupted the event" and brought microphones which effectively drowned out the voices of the women who were speaking.
GRETA THUNBERG DRAGGED OUT OF OIL FACILITY BY POLICE, CLAIMS CRIME IS SELF-DEFENSE FROM FOSSIL FUELS
Pro-transgender activists clash at pro-women rally in Texas

Pro-transgender activists clash at pro-women rally in Texas. (Fox News Digital)
"These fascists have got to go," the activists repeatedly chanted. "Trans rights are human rights…. Trans lives matter."
"Women's rights are human rights," the "Let Women Speak" activists responded.
Becker also said the activists exhibited a "cult-like trance."
CALIFORNIA EQUITY DIRECTOR BLASTS THE PARENT 'RESISTERS' TO DISTRICT'S AGENDA IN LEAKED MEETING NOTES
The pro-trans activists also called the women "TERFS," which stands for "trans-exclusionary radical feminist." It describes a feminist who "opposes social and political policies designed to be inclusive of transgender people," according to a definition from Miriam Webster.
"Hey hey, ho ho, this TERF party has got to go," the left-wing activist chanted.
Pride Progress flag texas rally transgender activists let women speak

Pro-transgender activists clashed with women at a Texas rally. (Mike Kemp/In Pictures via Getty Images)
A lesbian activist was recorded speaking out against gender ideology, and the push by some trans activists to force or push individuals to be attracted to a sex they are not attracted to for trans inclusivity.
She called this push "conversion therapy."
DETRANSITIONED BOY CASTRATED BY DOCTORS WARNS KIDS ABOUT PERILS OF GENDER IDEOLOGY: 'PATIENT FOR LIFE'
Texas capitol lesbian gender ideology let women speak rally

Lesbian speaks out against gender ideology at Texas rally. (Fox News Digital)
"We do not like d--k… We are homosexuals, and we are human females," she said. "We exclusively like our same sex, not on the basis of gender identity."
"And to force lesbians to unpack our ‘genital preference’ is conversion therapy. You are trying to convert lesbians to be heterosexual."
At one point during the clash, one of the left-wing activists became offended about being misgendered.

From COVID To Climate Change: Vehicles For Global Authoritarianism​

by Brandon Smith | Alt-Market.us
August 27th 2023, 4:01 am

Link: https://www.infowars.com/posts/from-covid-to-climate-change-vehicles-for-global-authoritarianism/

Image Credit:
Jeff J Mitchell/Getty Images

As I have noted in the past, the western world came within a knife’s edge of being completely subjugated and placed under perpetual medical tyranny by a coalition of government officials, globalist interests and corporate partners. Liberty movement analysts have talked often of “open conspiracy,” but it was not until the pandemic response that we truly witnessed the mask come off and the greater agenda revealed.

Not more than five years ago the most common retort from skeptics was that such a conspiracy was “impossible” because it was “too elaborate to organize.” Today these people look rather foolish. It is undeniable – There is a cabal of power elites, they are highly organized around the globalist ideology and they want total centralized control of society. It is an immutable fact supported by endless proof. The debate is over. The covid response ended it.

The list of crimes against civil liberties is long. The establishment and the political left (with the help of a handful of Neocons) tried to implement unprecedented authoritarian measures from business and church shutdowns to forced masking (studies show the masks are useless) to forced vaccination using experimental mRNA products with no long term safety testing. In some countries (including New Zealand and Australia) covid camps were actually built to imprison not just citizens traveling overseas, but non-traveling citizens as well. Legislation to build such camps was pushed in the US.

A large percentage of Democrats in polls supported even more extreme policies, including:

55% of Democrats wanted fines for unvaxxed Americans.
59% of Democrats wanted the unvaccinated forcefully confined to their homes.
48% of Democrats wanted prison time for anyone that questioned the vaccines.
47% of Democrats were in favor of government tracking of the unvaxxed.
29% of Democrats were in favor or taking children away from the unvaxxed.

So, if someone tells you there “are no sides” and that the conflict is an illusion created by the “false left/right paradigm,” you know they are full of manure. There are definitely sides and the globalists are not our only concern. And though there are always nuances to take into consideration, exceptions to the rule do not change the rule.

As many leftists openly admitted during the mandates, the goal was to make life so miserable for the unvaccinated that they would eventually comply in order to survive. In this way, establishment elites and leftists could claim that people “volunteered” for the vaccines and no one was forced. What they really meant was, no one was forced at gunpoint, but we all knew that threat was coming next.

Keep in mind that all of these measures were rationalized in the name of “saving lives.” No lives were saved by the mandates. The official median infection fatality rate of covid is a mere 0.23%. In other words, all of these constitutional violations were attempted over a virus that 99.8% of people would inevitably catch and easily survive. I continue to suspect that the establishment expected covid to kill far more people than it did – When lab created diseases get out into the wild they change rapidly, usually evolving to be more infectious but less deadly.

The cabal is not all powerful and certainly not infallible. They make mistakes often. The covid agenda relied on multiple disjointed factors that were difficult to predict and most of them had to work in tandem. One of those factors was the dependency on the political left (a group of weaklings) to act as useful idiots and mob enforcers. Frankly, leftists just aren’t frightening enough to inspire compliance.

Another factor was the assumption that the response of conservative and independent free thinkers would be limited and easy to control. Finally, most if not all state governments in the US had to enforce the mandates for the duration.

Globalists seem to have greatly underestimated the potential resistance to their agenda, specifically in the US where 50 million+ armed citizens were ready to go to war over the draconian restrictions. I think the vaccine passports were the KEY to the scheme; vax passports would have given the establishment full spectrum dominance of the economy with people unable to get jobs or purchase necessities without submitting to the mandates.

It was here that many conservatives, independents and dozens of red states (to my surprise) made their stand, and suddenly, like magic, the covid hysteria vanished. The media propaganda campaign went quiet (compared to the previous two years), and the mandates were abandoned in most places around the world. The globalists were not ready to risk a fight against a massive insurgency.

It has been suggested that the covid agenda is about to make a comeback with a new hyped up strain of the virus. If this is the case, then the attempt will hit a wall. With even more Americans aware of the pointlessness of the mandates and the masks it is unlikely to gain much traction. Of course, as long as the people behind these schemes remain unpunished, they will be free to try again and again until something sticks.

Government agencies and officials like Anthony Fauci remain unpunished for their numerous covid lies. Joe Biden remains unpunished for his attempts to supplant the Bill of Rights. The mainstream media and Big Tech companies remain unpunished for their collusion in propaganda and censorship efforts.

And, let’s not gloss over the fact that Donald Trump promoted the fast-tracked mRNA vaccine programs (I will admit that as far as I know he never called for people to be forced to comply).

He also placed many technocrats and globalists within his own cabinet who would later go on to help institute authoritarian policies. How much these people influenced him or lied to him is up for debate, but his current prosecution does not negate his role leading up to the lockdowns. If there is an election in 2024 and Trump re-enters the White House, remember that no president is going to save us from this fight, we must save ourselves.

The goal of the globalists will be to move swiftly into other crisis events, whether real or fabricated, to bring the population to heel. Enter today’s climate change hysteria…

The covid agenda and the climate change agenda are very similar in that they rely on a core fallacy. The lie is that these events are actually dictated by human behavior, and thus human behavior must be controlled in the name of the “greater good.” The idea goes beyond this, though, into the realm of collectivism; for the globalists and leftists assert that each individual action affects the lives of the rest of the population in a great and unedning hive. Therefore, every single person must have their lives micromanaged by the state to prevent some kind of chain reaction that leads to catastrophe for the precious bug colony.

This was the claim during the covid farce, and it’s also the claim for climate change and carbon restrictions. They have fabricated yet another excuse for eliminating personal freedoms. For covid it was the air we each breath out that would supposedly destroy public health, and for climate change it is once again the air we breath out that will supposedly destroy the world. Coincidence? I think not.

During the lockdowns, numerous globalists and globalist connected climate researchers publicly expressed joy at the suggestion that covid lockdowns could be useful for reducing carbon emissions. The phrase “climate lockdowns” started circulating around major conferences and in various globalist funded studies.

These studies obviously show a precipitous drop in human based carbon emissions during the lockdowns, but still do not provide any evidence that man-made emissions actually cause climate changes. This remains the underlying con game of the climate narrative – Climate researchers with access to billions in government funds and think-tank funds happily operate on the ASSUMPTION that emissions cause warming, when in fact they have zero evidence to support this position. Correlation is not causation.

This summer, the media has been relentlessly pounding the climate propaganda drum to a degree that mimics the covid propaganda of a couple years ago. The nihilistic reports of impending “global boiling” are built upon a house of cards. Almost all climate crisis claims are based on records of a little over 100 years old. The Earth’s climate history is vast and there have been numerous warming periods much hotter than today. All of these warming events occurred during periods of ample animal and plant life and without human industry to blame.

Global-Temp-History1_0.png

he climate bogeyman is nothing more than another covid-like fraud, a vehicle for grabbing power and erasing our freedoms. There is no threat, and even if there was there is nothing that human beings could do about it since we have no bearing whatsoever on the course of the Earth’s temperatures. The world’s climate has been changing for millions of years, and there is no difference between the changes of today vs the changes of the past.

The globalists know that to achieve the “new world order” or the “great reset” they desire, a large percentage of the population has to be onboard. And since most people have a measure of conscience as well as self interest, their enslavement has to be presented as a positive. Tthey must be made to believe that by embracing slavery they are saving the planet and the lives of others.

None of this is true of course, but as long as the populace thinks they are doing good they can often be manipulated into supporting immense evil.

If you would like to support the work that Alt-Market does while also receiving content on advanced tactics for defeating the globalist agenda, subscribe to our exclusive newsletter The Wild Bunch Dispatch. Learn more about it HERE. [see https://alt-market.us/styles-2/]

Last edited:
Back