U need realize, u stupid, scummy puke, called, "the people," that corrupt, Pres. brings corruption everywhere, including admin, & whole society

Apollonian

Guest Columnist

Solar Energy Company Accused Of Scamming Elderly People Was Awarded $3 Billion By Biden Admin. GOP Leaders Are Now Seeking Answers.​

DECEMBER 10, 2023

Link: http://www.yourdestinationnow.com/2023/12/solar-energy-company-accused-of.html/

A solar energy company recently awarded $3 billion by the Biden administration has been accused of scamming elderly people, and Republican leaders in the House and Senate are now asking the Energy Department to provide more details about the deal.
Sunnova Energy Corporation, a residential and commercial solar energy company based in Houston, benefited from “the single largest commitment ever made by the Federal Government to solar power” when the Biden administration announced a loan guarantee with the energy company on September 28. Recent “credible reports of predatory sales strategies,” however, alarmed Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers (R-WA), the chair of the House Committee on Energy and Commerce, and Sen. John Barrasso (R-WY), ranking member on the Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources.

“We are alarmed about recent, credible reports that Sunnova has racked up numerous consumer complaints, including those alleging troubling sales practices, such as Sunnova pressing elderly homeowners in poor health to sign long-term contracts costing tens of thousands of dollars,” Barrasso and McMorris Rodgers wrote in a letter sent earlier this week to Jigar Shah, the director of the Loan Programs Office (LPO) at the U.S. Department of Energy.
“These reports cite interviews with individuals who struggled to deal with large contracts that their elderly parents signed shortly before passing away as well as state consumer complaints alleging maintenance delays and predatory sales strategies,” the letter stated.
One woman said that a door-to-door salesman for Sunnova sold her father, who she said was in hospice care, a $60,000 solar system for his mobile home shortly before his death, The Washington Free Beacon reported last month.
“My dad told [the salesman] at that time he was on hospice and dying. And basically, he wasn’t in his right mind,” said Mary Loller, adding that Sunnova placed a lien on her father’s property preventing his family from selling it after his death.
Another person, Texas resident Terry Blythe, told the Free Beacon that her 86-year-old father who had been diagnosed with dementia was convinced by a Sunnova salesman to buy a 25-year solar panel lease in 2020. The contract was worth $34,000, which Blythe said she was left to deal with after her father died.
“It was truly ripping off old people It was the biggest ripoff I’ve ever seen,” she said.

As far back as 2019, the Puerto Rico Energy Bureau released a report on Sunnova, which confirmed some of its customers’ complaints, including misleading them about the costs of solar panel financing and contracts.
“Residents in other parts of the country have also reported problems with Sunnova systems, including deceptive sales practices,” the Republican lawmakers’ letter continues. “These allegations are particularly troubling, as LPO has stated this program will focus on disadvantaged communities.”
President Joe Biden has been pushing the Democrats’ leftist green energy agenda seeking to address the “climate crisis” and has emphasized expanding solar energy. Earlier this year, the Biden administration launched a $7 billion “Solar for All” grant competition proposed by Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) and created by the president’s Inflation Reduction Act.
McMorris Rodgers and Barrasso are requesting the Energy Department to provide documents and any information regarding its treatment of the concerns raised by the letter. The Energy Department has until December 21 to provide the lawmakers with the information they’re seeking.

Last edited:

‘Green Slush Fund’: Biden Admin To Shell Out $600 Million For ‘Environmental Justice’​

Link: http://www.womensystems.com/2023/12/green-slush-fund-biden-admin-to-shell.html/

Women System December 21, 2023

The Biden administration is allocating $600 million toward “environmental justice” projects across the U.S. in a move critics say will benefit the president’s political allies.
According to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), the money will be given to grantmakers who will then oversee the distribution of the funds. The EPA said projects might include programs aimed at “reducing greenhouse gas emissions” and “environmental workforce development.”

“For too long, however, low-income communities, immigrant communities, Native communities, and communities of color have endured disproportionate levels of air, water, and soil pollution. That is why President Joe Biden and I have put equity at the center of our nation’s largest investment in climate in history,” Vice President Kamala Harris said in a statement.
Daniel Turner, the founder and executive director of energy worker advocacy organization Power the Future, criticized the announcement, saying that the money was being used for political purposes.
“It’s Bidenomics by a different name: using a green slush fund to dole out Christmas gifts to his political friends ahead of 2024,” Turner said. “No matter if they are dubbed grantmakers or climate corps, the mission is the same: use taxpayer dollars to build networks of political support. And while Biden sends $600 million to his eco-friends, energy workers are stalled by Washington while families pay more for everything.”

The EPA-designated grantmakers include a number of different activist groups including the Climate Justice Alliance and Social and Environmental Entrepreneurs (SEE).
The Climate Justice Alliance has a “Free Palestine” section on its website because the group says that it wants to “mobilize additional sectors of the climate movement for the fight to free Palestine, and to begin to shift the politics of the mainstream climate movement from carbon fundamentalism to climate justice.”
The organization has also campaigned against the construction of a police training facility in Atlanta, saying stopping the construction of “Cop City” was crucial to “the abolition and climate justice movements.”
One of the projects of SEE, an organization based in California, is to reduce the prison population of Kansas City through the “reimagining of public safety.”
“We are a multiracial, multigenerational organization that centers those impacted by incarceration and policing in order to end the reliance on incarceration and policing and build a safer Kansas City for all,” the organization says.
The Biden administration has dumped billions of dollars domestically and internationally on climate projects this year as part of its emphasis on climate spending and bringing about a “transition” to green energy.

Gingrich on Biden report: ‘Can’t have a Commander-in-Chief who doesn’t know what he’s doing’​

Tara Suter
Sun, February 11, 2024 at 6:00 AM CST·2 min read

Link: https://www.yahoo.com/news/gingrich-biden-report-t-commander-120000300.html/

57a183e3a412db792bfbd145204ead32

Former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich (R-Ga.) went after President Biden in the wake of a recent special counsel report on the president’s retention of documents.

“In a world this dangerous, you can’t have a have a Commander-in-Chief who doesn’t know what he’s doing or where he is,” Gingrich in a interview on “The Cats Roundtable” on WABC 770 AM with host John Catsimatidis that aired Sunday.
The report from special counsel Robert Hur, released Thursday, concluded no charges should be brought against the president, but it noted Biden had problems with memory and recall.

“We have also considered that, at trial, Mr. Biden would likely present himself to a jury, as he did during our interview of him, as a sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory,” Hur wrote.
“Based on our direct interactions with and observations of him, he is someone for whom many jurors will want to identify reasonable doubt. It would be difficult to convince a jury that they should convict him — by then a former president well into his eighties — of a serious felony that requires a mental state of willfulness.”
Biden hit back at the report in a fiery press conference Thursday night, defending his memory and mental capability.
“My memory’s fine. … Take a look at what I’ve done since I became president. … How did that happen? I guess I just forgot what was going on,” he said.
The president also specifically pushed back against Hur’s comments about how he could be perceived by a jury.
“I’m well-meaning and I’m an elderly man and I know what the hell I’m doing. I’ve been president; I put this country back on its feet. I don’t need his recommendation,” Biden said.
In the same press conference, however, the president confused the president of Egypt with the president of Mexico, a moment Gingrich expressed concern about in the interview with Catsimatidis.
“[Y]ou watch that and you realize, ‘This is the guy under our system, who is Commander-in-Chief,’” Gingrich said.

Corruption at its finest.​

March 22, 2024 7:12 pm by CWR

Link: https://citizenwatchreport.com/corruption-at-its-finest/

No wonder Democrats have such a large war chest. They’ll dismiss Lawsuit if you donate to Joes Campaign.

The Justice Department took the rare step earlier this month of moving to dismiss a $3.3 billion civil fraud lawsuit against Dish Network — months after founder Charlie Ergen and his wife donated more than $113,000 to President Biden’s re-election campaign late last year.

See also Panama BANS Doctors Without Borders after discovering corruption at NGO tents in migrant camps

Ergen, a former professional poker player who helped launch what was then called EchoStar Communications in 1980, has battled the federal fraud claim for nearly a decade.

But the Tennessee native saw his luck change shortly after he and spouse Candy contributed $100,000 to Biden’s super PAC and maxed out with matching $6,600 donations to the president’s principal campaign committee in December, according to campaign finance filings.

This past January, Dish nabbed a $50 million grant from the administration to help expand 5G coverage nationwide — the “largest award” of its kind, the company crowed — through a $1.5 billion fund created by the CHIPS and Science Act.

See also California's Minimum Wage Hike: Corruption in Full Display as Governor's Pal's Panera Excluded from Wage Regulations!

nypost.com/2024/03/22/us-news/doj-moved-to-dismiss-3-3b-fraud-suit-against-dish-after-chairman-charlie-ergen-donated-113k-to-biden/?utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=nypost&utm_source=twitter

Back