Two White Women executed while riding Bikes

U

Unregistered

According to the video, locals had never seen these two innocent Victims in the area before. The Nigger, Gaston Jones, 22, emptied his whole magazine into the victims then ran off. No robbery attempt was made.

"They don't believe it was a random shooting, they were targetted for some kind of reason."

DEAD LINKhttp://www.wftv.com/video/17448285/index.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Nigger reporters reporting on nigger TNB activities really bugs me!!!!!! This smells like some gang initiation thing!!! The evil of niggers is really hard to grasp for most whites. Hell, even I struggle to understand the evil that lurks in the simian heart of your average nigger buck!!!! These dark creatures will kill you for NO reason at all!! That makes them very dangerous to be around. They are like TNB timebombs that can go off at anytime!!

The media reporting on this case is already tailing off. Not even any names of the victims, no interviews with their relatives.

But suddenly we're hearing "It may be Drug related" with no elaboration provided.

http://www.540wfla.com/cc-common/mainheadlines3.html?feed=227698&article=4226609

Orange County Sheriff’s deputy have arrested a homeless man for the shooting death of two young women in Pine Hills.

Police say 22-year-old Gaston Jones faces charges of first-degress murder with a firearm after a man was seen running from the murder scene. Police believe the victims were targeted. The two women were shot on Hudson street at the intersection with Bolling Drive late Wednesday night. A resident of the neighbor called 911 after hearing gunshots and called 911. the slayings are believed to be drug-related.

The 2 innocent white females were targeted"But we don't Why??":no2:
That neighborHOOD like others in America has wild angry negro parasites ready to kill for no reason!Gaston Jones has accomplished his mission in life........to kill White People!

It's sure hard to figure out why such a good-looking nigger boy would have done such a thing.
photo_servlet

Gman, I can't find ANY updates on this crime after Sept 11th. It's mentioned in passing with regard to another murder in the area a few days later, but not even the Womens names are to be found anywhere! The publicity completely stopped as soon as the arrest was made.

It looks like we have a severe "Memory Hole" crime here. Theres obviously something the papers really don't want the public to know.

Gman, I can't find ANY updates on this crime after Sept 11th. It's mentioned in passing with regard to another murder in the area a few days later, but not even the Womens names are to be found anywhere! The publicity completely stopped as soon as the arrest was made.

It looks like we have a severe "Memory Hole" crime here. Theres obviously something the papers really don't want the public to know.

Thanks for the update, Another Angry White,

I have been looking for more news on this and there has been none I can find! If you could keep an eye on this particular TNB fest, it would be apprecitated! Such an evil crime deserves some more info here on NNN. Thanks and hope all is well with you!

Gman

404 NOT FOUND 2 women killed in Pine Hills identified

Deputies identified two women Monday as victims in a Pine Hills double slaying. Tara Lee Schremmer, 34, of Winter Garden and Teri-le Thomas, 30, of Orlando were fatally shot about 10:45 p.m. Wednesday. Deputies said they were found fatally wounded in the road at Hudson Street and Bolling Court, and a suspect was seen running into a nearby house. Schremmer and Thomas were pronounced dead at the scene. Paramedics had difficulty getting to the victims because the scene was too dangerous for them to enter. Deputies arrested Gaston Jones, 22, on two counts of first-degree murder with a firearm. He was being held without bail at the Orange County Jail. Deputies described the killing as "drug-related" but did not elaborate.

Nice update, Rasp! Perhaps some naive white girls looking to score some dope down in boonville..... No matter their reason for being there, any boon that harms any white girl for any reason should receive a quick trial and then a quicker hanging!!!! Damn niggers!!!!:suspect:

According to a blogging comment...Tara Lee Schremmer, 34, of Winter Garden was a mother and good person and NOT involved in drugs. These 2 women just happened to wander into a nigger infested area as Schremmer appears to have been from PA and may not have known the "niggerhood". Most all Whites murdered by niggers arre automatically "profiled" by the nigger loving press to be involved in some kind of nigger apetivity or of course...the niggers are declassified as being feral demonic beasts and transformed into being some poor pathetic excuse of a deprived human being.

Naive they may have been but I really find it difficult to believe that two thirty-something white women on push bikes would cycle into the bad part of town to score some drugs. It's possible but I just can't see it. In a car, yes - but push bikes??

GASTON JONES, INMATE ID: #C03520
D.O.B 1985-10-17 (38)

###

Date of birth:Oct 17, 1985
SENTENCED TO LIFE

Sentence length:SENTENCED TO LIFE
Discharge date:Jun 11, 2009
Offense date:Sep 10, 2008
Offense:1ST DG MUR/PREMED. OR ATT.
County:ORANGE
Case number:0813888

Tara Lee Schremmer, 34, of Winter Garden and Teri-le Thomas, 30, of Orlando

No obituaries with photos, nothing on findagraves, just ghosts behind printed names in the news articles.

Back