Traitor, RINO, neo-con, former VP, Pence, now attacks Trump

Apollonian

Guest Columnist

Pence hits Trump harder than ever as he kicks off his 2024 campaign​

PUBLISHED WED, JUN 7 20232:27 PM EDT
thumbnail

Kevin Breuninger@KEVINWILLIAMB

Link: https://www.cnbc.com/2023/06/07/pence-hits-trump-2024-campaign.html
  • Former Vice President Mike Pence jumped into the 2024 presidential race hitting Donald Trump from multiple angles.
  • Pence directly addressed his falling out with Trump after their losing campaign to President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris in 2020.
  • “My former running mate continues to insist that I had the right to overturn the election. President Trump was wrong then and he is wrong now,” Pence said.
Former U.S. Vice President Mike Pence publicly announces and kicks off his campaign for the 2024 Republican U.S. presidential nomination, at a Future Farmers of America enrichment center in Ankeny, Iowa, U.S. June 7, 2023.   REUTERS/Jonathan Ernst

Former U.S. Vice President Mike Pence pauses as he publicly announces and kicks off his campaign for the 2024 Republican U.S. presidential nomination, at a Future Farmers of America “enrichment center” in Ankeny, Iowa, U.S. June 7, 2023.
Jonathan Ernst | Reuters

Former Vice President Mike Pence jumped into the 2024 presidential race Wednesday with a multi-pronged attack on Donald Trump, his former boss and the current front-runner in the race for the Republican nomination.
But even as he tore into Trump at greater length and in harsher terms than he ever has before, Pence touted his record in the “Trump-Pence administration,” highlighting the challenges faced by his long-shot campaign.

“When Donald Trump ran for president in 2016 he promised to govern as a conservative. Together we did just that,” Pence, who turned 64 on Wednesday, said in a kickoff speech in Iowa. “Today, he makes no such promise.”
Pence entered the race later than most of his Republican competitors. Beyond Trump, Pence is competing against Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, former South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley, South Carolina Sen. Tim Scott, former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie and a host of other names.
Pence, who filed paperwork Monday to officially launch his campaign, also directly addressed his falling out with Trump after their losing campaign to President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris in 2020.
Trump had pushed Pence to try to overturn their loss by rejecting key Electoral College votes while Pence was presiding over Congress in a ceremonial role on Jan. 6, 2021. Pence refused, and Trump denounced him for lacking the “courage” to challenge the already-certified election results.
A violent mob, spurred by Trump’s lies about widespread election fraud, stormed the U.S. Capitol, forcing Pence and members of Congress to flee for their safety.

“President Trump’s words were reckless. They endangered my family and everyone at the Capitol,” Pence said. “The American people deserve to know that on that day, President Trump also demanded that I choose between him and the Constitution.”
“I chose the Constitution, and I always will,” Pence said. “My former running mate continues to insist that I had the right to overturn the election. President Trump was wrong then and he is wrong now.”
“I have often prayed for him in the past few years,” Pence said, “I had hoped he would come around and see that he had been misled about my role that day. But that was not to be,” he added.
“I believe that anyone who puts themselves over the Constitution should never be president of the United States. And anyone who asks someone else to put them over the Constitution should never be president of the United States again,” Pence said.

Falling out​

Pence, who preaches a more traditional brand of Republican social conservatism than Trump and another top contender, DeSantis, also took aim at Trump over his reluctance to take a hard stance on abortion.
“After leading the most pro-life administration in American history, Donald Trump and others in this race are retreating from the cause of the unborn,” Pence said.
The highly polarizing issue became a central component of the 2022 midterm elections, following the Supreme Court ruling overturning the longstanding constitutional right to abortion. Democrats broadly outperformed Republicans, expanding their Senate majority and suffering smaller-than-expected losses in the House.
But Pence lamented that Trump treats abortion “as an inconvenience, even blaming election losses on overturning Roe v. Wade.”
Pence served more than a decade in the U.S. House and one term as governor of Indiana before becoming Trump’s running mate in his winning 2016 presidential campaign. He was seen as one of Trump’s most loyal aides for all four years of his term.
But following their break over the 2020 election results, Pence has lost favor with a segment of Republican voters. Trump, meanwhile, remains the party’s de facto leader, holding a commanding lead in polls of the primary race.
Pence’s poll numbers are better than some of his competitors’ but have mostly hovered around the low- to mid-single digits in surveys of the prospective primary field.

Mike Pence Faces Make-Or-Break Moment In Brief Presidential Campaign​

Link: https://conservativebrief.com/pence-faces-75402/

Photo of Jon Dougherty Jon Dougherty August 1, 2023

Former Vice President Mike Pence had high hopes when he decided earlier this summer to formally challenge his old boss, Donald Trump, for the 2024 GOP presidential nomination.
But now, just a few short months later, his campaign already appears to be facing a critical moment. With the first GOP candidate debate, hosted by Fox News in Milwaukee, Wis., roughly three weeks away, Pence has yet to qualify for it, Newsweek reported on Tuesday.
Although Pence has met the polling requirements to participate in the debates with approximately 4 percent support nationally, as per data compiled by FiveThirtyEight, he has yet to fulfill the requirement set by the Republican National Committee. The RNC requirement mandates 40,000 unique donors to his campaign since launching in early June, with at least 200 donors from 20 different states.
While some other candidates, such as North Dakota Governor Doug Burgum, biopharma executive Vivek Ramaswamy, and Miami Mayor Francis Suarez, have attempted to get closer to the debate stage by providing incentives to donors, like $20 gift cards and sweepstakes for a free year of college tuition, Pence has chosen not to follow the same approach.
He stated to the news website Semafor over the weekend that he would not resort to what he referred to as “gimmicks” to amplify his platform and make his voice heard, according to Newsweek.
“Yeah, we’re not doing kickbacks. We’re not doing gift cards. We’re not even giving out soccer tickets,” he told Semafor. “We’re just asking people for support, and it’s rolling in.”
But it’s not coming in fast enough. According to Pence himself, his campaign is not progressing rapidly enough to fulfill the current donor requirement before meeting the criteria for the RNC’s second debate, the specifics of which have not been disclosed to the public yet.
“I’m confident that we’ll meet the qualifications,” he told Semafor. “With the pace we’re going, I actually think we may meet the threshold to qualify for the second debate before we arrive at the first one.
“But, you know, I’m someone that just believes in going out and telling your story, and people around the country have been stepping up. I also recognize that other candidates had significantly more time than we’ve had. We announced on June 7, but we’re confident we’ll be there,” he added.
However, according to Newsweek:
Currently, available numbers suggest otherwise. According to campaign finance reports made public earlier this month, Pence’s campaign raised a paltry $1.2 million nationwide from individual donors during the second quarter of 2023, a number lower than that raised by longshot candidates like Burgum, Ramaswamy, and Donald Trump critic Chris Christie during the same period.
However, speaking to reporters over the weekend, Pence predicted the campaign was “maybe a couple of weeks away, based on the pace of things,” from reaching the threshold of 40,000 unique donors he needed to qualify for the debate stage.

In polls, Pence has struggled to gain momentum, even in evangelical strongholds like Iowa. This may be attributed to his public reluctance to criticize his former president, a foreign policy stance on Ukraine aid that is not aligned with a significant portion of Republican voters and a platform centered around supporting a nationwide abortion ban—a policy that has garnered limited support from voters outside the Republican base.
Last month, reports noted that, contrary to what he has said in recent days, Pence’s fundraising efforts were collapsing.
“Pence’s campaign and super political action committee (PAC) raised $3.85 million in the second quarter of this year, casting doubt on his debate eligibility,” The Daily Caller reported on Saturday.
According to a Pence advisor who spoke to Politico on Friday, $1.1 million was raised through his campaign directly, while an additional $2.6 million was generated via his super PAC. Pence declared his candidacy on June 7.

Really, HOW STUPID CAN U BE not to KNOW 2020 election was farcical fraud?--Pence is just doing what his Jew advisers and funders tell him, pretending the controlled, fake elections are respectable

And here, below (fm fake-news site, Yahoo.com), is the perfectly predictable sort of lying propaganda Jews-media, owned and controlled by the globalist-satanists, will write-up on this idiot betrayal by Pence, trying to exploit his diff. w. Trump. Mail-in voting is OBVIOUS farce and fraud, esp. without the picture ID provisions, etc., but Trump went along w. it, following his going along w. the covid fraud/hoax in the first place--precisely the sort of large fraud the central-bank counterfeiting scam can easily promote as they control w. their funding big-tech and big-Pharma, not to mention the Jews-media--that's what u can do if u issue the currency (not real money, suckers--see Mises.org for best expo--use their site search-engine for terms like "fiat-currency").

Pence Leaves Pro-Trump Hecklers With One Quick Message In Tense Parking Lot Exchange​

Link: https://www.yahoo.com/news/pence-leaves-pro-trump-hecklers-054129555.html

Ben Blanchet
Sun, August 6, 2023 at 12:41 AM CDT

Former Vice President Mike Pence swiftly told supporters of former President Donald Trump to read the Constitution as they heckled him on his way into a New Hampshire town hall event on Friday.
The campaign event marked the first for Pence since his ex-boss pleaded not guilty to four felony charges tied to his efforts to overturn the 2020 presidential election.
Video shows Trump supporters yelling “that’s a traitor” and “you’re a sellout” at the former vice president as he made his way into the event, ABC News’ Kelsey Walsh reported.
“Why didn’t you uphold the Constitution, sir?” yelled one man to Pence as he greeted people in the parking lot outside American Legion Hall Post 27 in Londonderry, New Hampshire.
“I upheld the Constitution,” replied Pence, who has stood by his move in certifying the results of the 2020 election.
“Read it,” he added to the hecklers.

Pence later turned down the idea that Trump supporters “are a violent group” during a question on Jan. 6 at the event, New Hampshire’s WMUR-TV reported.
“I reject your suggestion that passion has translated into the violence and vandalism,” he said.
“I know the people of this movement – whether they support me or not, [they] are the best people in this country.”
The heckling follows Pence’s criticism of Trump in the wake of his recent indictment, calling out “his gaggle of crackpot lawyers” for asking him to reject votes in a Fox News appearance on Wednesday.

Trump, in a post on his Truth Social platform Saturday, fired back at his former vice president for going to what he referred to as “the Dark Side.”
“WOW, it’s finally happened! Liddle’ Mike Pence, a man who was about to be ousted as Governor Indiana until I came along and made him V.P., has gone to the Dark Side,” said Trump.
“I never told a newly emboldened (not based on his 2% poll numbers!) Pence to put me above the Constitution, or that Mike was ‘too honest.’ He’s delusional, and now he wants to show he’s a tough guy. I once read a major magazine article on Mike. It said he was not a very good person. I was surprised, but the article was right. Sad!”
Trump’s recent indictment describes one conversation before the Jan. 6 riot where he told Pence he had an “absolute right to reject electoral votes and the ability to overturn the election” while another conversation depicts him telling Pence he was “too honest.”

Related...​

Last edited:

Trump Attorney John Lauro: Mike Pence Will Be One of Our Best Witnesses at Trial – “I Read His Book Very Clearly” (VIDEO)​

By Jim Hoft Aug. 6, 2023 1:00 pm

Link: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/08/trump-attorney-john-lauro-mike-pence-will-be/

[vid at site link, above]

john-lauro-meet-the-press-1024x589.jpg

Trump Attorney John Lauro made the rounds today on the Sunday Morning Shows.
On Meet the Press Lauro fired a warning shot at turncoat Mike Pence during the interview. Pence has been shooting off his mouth lately attacking President Trump. But he won’t get away with it at trial.
John Lauro: Mike Pence will be one of our best witnesses at trial. I read his book very carefully, and if he testifies consistent with his book, then President Trump will be acquitted for these reasons. Number one: Mr. Pence recognizes that John Eastman, who was giving legal advice, was a renowned legal scholar. Number two: Vice President Pence recognised that there were discrepancies and fraud in connection with the election. He wanted it to be debated on Capitol Hill. Mr. Trump wanted it to be debated in the state legislatures. But make no mistake about it, based on what Vice President Pence will say, the government will never be able to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that President Trump had corrupt or criminal intent. And that’s what this case is about.
It looks like Pence is backed into a corner. It will be difficult for Turncoat Pence to switch his story now when he included the truth in his book.

Via Midnight Rider and Praying Medic
As Central Banks Stockpile Gold, a Christian Company Helps Americans Get Ahead of the “Retirement Bubble”

MUST WATCH: Mike Pence accidentally ADMITS he had legal ability to turn 2020 election over to House of Representatives​

It "would have resulted in the issue being turned over to the House of Representatives, and literally chaos would have ensued."

Link: https://thepostmillennial.com/must-...-house-of-representatives?utm_campaign=64483/

MUST WATCH: Mike Pence accidentally ADMITS he had legal ability to turn 2020 election over to House of Representatives

Hannah NightingaleWashington DC
Aug 7, 20232 Minute Read

Following Trump’s arraignment on "conspiracy" charges last week, the 2024 GOP frontrunner’s former vice president, Mike Pence, said that the 2020 election results would have been turned over to the House of Representatives if he rejected the Electoral College votes.
"It wasn’t just to ask for a pause, the president specifically asked me and his gaggle of crackpot lawyers asked me to literally reject votes, which would have resulted in the issue being turned over to the House of Representatives, and literally chaos would have ensued," said Pence.

"People can read the indictment and frankly, I’ve said before, I had hoped that it’d not come to this point. You know, I don’t know if the government can meet the standard, the burden of proof beyond reasonable doubt for criminal charges, but the American people deserve to know that President Trump and his advisors didn’t just asked me to pause, they asked me to reject votes, return votes, essentially to overturn the election."
On Thursday, Trump was arraigned on charges of conspiracy to defraud the government, conspiracy to obstruct an official proceeding, obstruction of and attempt to obstruct an official proceeding, and conspiracy against rights. He pleaded not guilty.
In the indictment from Special Counsel Jack Smith, he alleges that Trump enlisted six co-conspirators to "assist him in his criminal efforts to overturn the legitimate results of the 2020 presidential election and retain power."
The indictment alleges that Trump was "determined to remain in power" after the 2020 election, and for the two months following the election "the Defendant spread lies that there had been outcome-determinative fraud in the election and that he actually won."
"After it became public on the afternoon of January 6 that the Vice President would not fraudulently alter the election results, a large and angry crowd—including many individuals whom the Defendant had deceived into believing the Vice President could and might change the election results—violently attacked the Capitol and halted the proceeding. As violence ensued, the Defendant and co-conspirators exploited the disruption by redoubling efforts to levy false claims of election fraud and convince Members of Congress to further delay the certification based on those claims," the indictment stated.
Pence is currently running against his former administration partner for the GOP nomination, with Pence usually polling in the single digits While Trump leads anywhere from 40 to 60 points.

‘Traitor!’ Mike Pence Mercilessly Heckled by Trump Supporters at Iowa State Fair​

by Jamie White
August 12th 2023, 1:17 pm

Link: https://www.infowars.com/posts/trai...ckled-by-trump-supporters-at-iowa-state-fair/

"How you holding up after Tucker Carlson ruined your career?" a heckler asked former VP.

Former Vice President Mike Pence was heckled and jeered during his visit to the Iowa State Fair on Thursday.

Trump supporters could be seen shouting “traitor!” and “you are far from a Christian” to Pence as he was touring the fairgrounds.

Some Trump supporters heckle Mike Pence as he arrives to a radio interview at the State Fair. “Pence is a traitor!” one yells. Appears like they were waiting for him. pic.twitter.com/0SDwI7d9d5
— Iowa Starting Line (@IAStartingLine) August 10, 2023

Another attendee shouted, “How you holding up after Tucker Carlson ruined your career?” after Pence took his question while delivering remarks.

Pence responded to the heckler by calling the exchange with Tucker “fake news.”
https://www.infowarsstore.com/healt...m_medium=Text+Link&utm_content=infowarsMDtext
Pence gets asked “How has life treated you since Tucker Carlson ruined your career?” 🤣

pic.twitter.com/NL50caIkgz
— ALX 🇺🇸 (@alx) August 11, 2023

The jab referred to an exchange Pence had with the former Fox News host during the Family Leadership Summit in Iowa last month where the former VP declared the plight of failing American cities was “not my concern.”

This comes just days after Pence, who announced he’s running for president in 2024, was heckled during a campaign stop in New Hampshire as detractors yelled “that’s a traitor!” “you’re a sellout!” and “why didn’t you uphold the Constitution?”

A dozen Trump supporters approached Mike Pence’s vehicle as he entered his Friday event yelling, “that’s a traitor,” “you’re a sellout,” and “why didn’t you uphold the constitution?”

“I upheld the constitution,” Pence shouted back.

As they badgered him he yelled, “Read it!” pic.twitter.com/gKpeB2mntO
— Kelsey Walsh (@Kjwalsh_news) August 5, 2023

“I upheld the constitution!” Pence shouted back, referring to his certification of the rigged 2020 election on January 6, 2021.

Pence is currently polling at 5.5% according to the latest FiveThirtyEight poll and just barely squeaked past the threshold to participate in the upcoming Fox News presidential debate, which requires 1% polling and at least 40,000 unique donors.

538 AVERAGE: Trump has the largest advantage over DeSantis ever.

• Trump — 53.7% (+39.4)
• DeSantis — 14.3%
• Ramaswamy — 7.5%
• Pence — 5.5%
• Haley — 3.6%
• T. Scott — 3.3%
• Christie — 2.6%
• Hutchinson — 0.6%
• Burgum — 0.5%https://t.co/TZgdgdeRnq pic.twitter.com/AUka1rvRyG
— InteractivePolls (@IAPolls2022) August 10, 2023

Former President and current presidential frontrunner Donald Trump last week accused Pence of turning to “the Dark Side.”

“He’s delusional, and now he wants to show he’s a tough guy. I once read a major magazine article on Mike. It said he was not a very good person. I was surprised, but the article was right. Sad!” he wrote on Truth Social.

Trump, who’s dominating the field by 40 points, indicated he would not participate in Fox’s primary debate.

Last edited:

BREAKING: Mike Pence group launches $20 million effort to defeat populism in conservative movement​

Pence accused some on the right of "chasing the siren song of populism unmoored to conservative principles."

Link: https://thepostmillennial.com/break...-to-defeat-populism-in-conservative-movement/

BREAKING: Mike Pence group launches $20 million effort to defeat populism in conservative movement

On Wednesday, it was revealed that Mike Pence's Advancing American Freedom group is in the process of launching a $20 million effort to defeat "unprincipled populism" in the conservative movement."

The American Solutions Project aims to convince those on the right who may have been enticed by populist messages to revert back to true "conservative principles."

"Our nation was founded on conservative principles that have stood the test of time," Pence told RealClearPolitics. "The Constitution and this great American experiment must not be swayed by movements or personalities, but must hold fast to the time-honored principles that have made America strong and prosperous and free."

Without naming names, the former vice president decried the fact that "many in the conservative movement have walked away from these principles, chasing the siren song of populism unmoored to conservative principles."

He promised that his organization would "hold high those principles, staying true to the ideals that have made America the greatest nation on earth," adding that he was sure the American people "will rally to our cause."

The $20 million will go towards expanding Advancing American Freedom's staff, investing in infrastructure, and promoting its work.

A number of prominent figures have joined on, including Heritage Foundation founder and former president Ed Feulner, Catholic University's chairman Victor Smith, and North Carolina retail giant Art Pope.

'Slap in the face': Mike Pence blasts Donald Trump for saying abortion restrictions should be up to states​

David Jackson
Mon, April 8, 2024 at 4:28 PM CDT·2 min read

Link: https://www.yahoo.com/news/slap-face-mike-pence-blasts-212811022.html/

Trump says abortion should be decided by the states

WASHINGTON – Former President Donald Trump's call to let states set their own abortion policy is drawing barbs from more than a few conservative Republicans who want a national ban – including his former vice president, Mike Pence.
"President Trump’s retreat on the Right to Life is a slap in the face to the millions of pro-life Americans who voted for him in 2016 and 2020," Pence shared on the social media site X, formerly Twitter, on Monday.
Earlier in the day, the former president announced in a video on Truth Social that he believes states should choose their own abortion restrictions, a long awaited move as abortion rights have taken center stage in the 2024 presidential election.
Trump did not immediately comment on Pence's criticism, but he responded to other Republican critics later in the day by saying that their calls for a national abortion ban would hurt him and other GOP candidates in the fall elections.
Democrats "love this Issue, and they want to keep it going for as long as Republicans will allow them to do so," Trump said in a Truth Social post about another fellow Republican, Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C.
Democrats disregarded the GOP infighting, saying Trump is trying to fool voters about his opposition to abortion rights.
Donald Trump and Mike Pence in 2020

Donald Trump and Mike Pence in 2020
Trump's critics pointed out that his actions as president, particularly putting three new conservative justices on the U.S. Supreme Court, led to the striking down of Roe v. Wade the landmark case that had once protected abortion rights. Trump has repeatedly taken credit for the overturning of Roe v. Wade as he seeks another term in the White House.
In his video statement on Monday, Trump praised the ruling that overturned Roe v. Wade, but he said it meant that the states should decide the issue.
"The states will determine by vote or legislation or perhaps both," Trump said in the video. "And whatever they decide must be the law of the land. In this case, the law of the state"
Pence, who publicly split with the former president in the wake of the Jan. 6, 2021, Capitol riot, disagreed on Monday. He argued the Supreme Court returned the issue to both the states and "the American people" as a whole.
"The American people elect presidents, senators and congressmen, and a majority of Americans long to see minimum national protections for the unborn in federal law," Pence said.
But Pence wasn't alone in criticizing Trump on from the right. Graham, who has long supported a national ban on abortions, said that "I will continue to advocate that there should be a national minimum standard limiting abortion at fifteen weeks because the child is capable of feeling pain, with exceptions for rape, incest and life of the mother."

Back