TARGET ASIANS: HPD: Violent negroid 'gangbangers' arrested in string of 5 armed home invasions & 3 sex assaults, robberies of ASIANS

voiceofreason

Senior News Editor since 2011
http://abc13.com/news/hpd-chief-gangbangers-terrorized-women-and-families/1788567/

HPD: Violent 'gangbangers' arrested in string of sex assaults, robberies

1789666_630x354.jpg

Wednesday, March 08, 2017 09:58AM

HOUSTON (KTRK) --
Police say four gang members connected to a string of violent robberies and sex assaults have been arrested.

HPD says the suspects were involved in 10 cases they know of right now. Those include at least two purse snatching incidents, in addition to six home invasions in southwest Houston.

The suspects have been identified as 20-year-old Marqus Sirls, 24-year-old Teveon Stockton-Williams, 18-year-old Khiana Washington and 20-year-old Mohagany Skye Ireland.

Eyewitness News talked exclusively to a victim of a home invasion. She said she's so terrified that she hasn't left her home for a month.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mohagany Skye Ireland
Appealed, but lost, plea bargainer has no right to appeal.
Appellant, Mohagany Skye Ireland, pleaded guilty to the offense of aggravated robbery with a deadly weapon. See TEX. PENAL CODE § 29.03(a). In accordance with a plea bargain with the State, the trial court sentenced appellant on March 6, 2019 to seven years' confinement in the Institutional Division of the Texas Department of Criminal Justice. We dismiss.

Khiana Washington
Teen girl shot by black boyfriend in Houston in 2014. Same girl, just older, hardened.
Khiana Washington is relearning life; how to move and how to talk
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- We're learning new details of a young girl's heart-wrenching struggle after surviving a shooting earlier this..

Teveon Stockton-Williams

PRISON - Teveon Stockton-Williams (#02197374) INMATE LOVE LETTERS​

https://writeaprisoner.com › inmates › teveon-stockton-williams-02197374 › photos

Picture Gallery for Teveon Stockton-Williams #02197374

My name is Teveon. I'm from Houston, Texas. I grew up in poverty and am really lucky to be alive today. I want to share to the wisdom I know with the world and build an understanding with a woman. I love my family and friends. I practice patience and ...

Marqus Sirls
35 years in prison. The THUG APPEALED because police put a tracking device on his car as part of their investigation which was approved but records were and remain sealed. He wants to know if the evidence police gathered went against his constitutional rights. APPEAL DENIED BY THE COURT BECAUSE HE PLEA BARGAINED WHICH GIVES UP YOUR RIGHT TO APPEAL.

Appellant Marqus Sirls was charged with two felony offenses: aggravated robbery with a deadly weapon and aggravated sexual assault. Appellant pleaded guilty to both offenses and the trial court sentenced him to 35-years’ confinement.

Police say four gang members connected to a string of violent robberies and sex assaults have been arrested.
TARGETED ASIANS

Houston Police Department​

SNIPPED
March 7, 2017 - Houston police investigators today (March 7) announced the arrests of four suspects charged in five home invasion robberies and at least three robberies of females on the west and southwest sides of the city.
The suspects are identified as Marqus Sirls (b/m, 20), Teveon Stockton-Williams (b/m, 24), Khiana Washington (b/f, 18) and Mohagany Skye Ireland (b/f, 20). Sirls is charged with two counts of aggravated robbery with a deadly weapon, aggravated sexual assault and burglary with intent to commit sexual assault.

Members of the HPD Midwest Patrol Division Gang Unit learned of several robberies involving Asian victims whose homes were forcibly entered and persons inside were beaten or sexually assaulted.

Officers stopped the vehicle on February 22 and, with the assistance of HPD Southwest Patrol officers, took all four suspects into custody without incident. Two guns were recovered along with numerous items stolen in the robberies.

Last edited:
Back