Senile old commie Morgan Freeman says "I am God"

Newsman

Long time NNN email reporter
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...lieves-is-god-and-which-succesful-film-hated/

Morgan Freeman has had quite the career playing everyone from a convict to Nelson Mandella to God himself. And he’s not shy about admitting that he believes he is God :eek: and that the role came to him quite naturally.

His latest role is in “The Magic of Belle Isle,” a film by Rob Reiner :Anti-Z: where he plays a grumpy, wheelchair-bound author who moves to a sleepy rural town and befriends a single mother (Virginia Madsen).

Fox411 caught up with the extremely successful actor to talk about his thoughts on his favorite films (you might be surprised at what doesn’t make the cut), his latest hobby and, of course, his faith.

Fox411: Your character is very grumpy in “The Magic of Belle Isle.” Is Morgan Freeman a grump?

Morgan Freeman: I have moments. I think generally I’m easy going for the most part but sometimes in the morning if I didn’t sleep well I can be kind of grumpy. But my grumpiness doesn’t have that much to do with my dissatisfaction with my station in life.

Fox411: This movie is about an older African-American man falling in love with a white woman :eek:, and it’s not an issue in the film :rolleyes:. What does that say about America? :mad:

MF: It tells you in the last fifty years we’ve come quite a ways. :rolleyes: The civil rights movement :pravda: was in ’64, ’65 so we’re not that far removed from that era but we seem to be centuries away from that attitude.

Fox411: You’ve been in countless huge movies. What are your favorites?

MF: Working backwards, ‘Invictus,’ ‘Glory,’ ‘Street Smart,’ ‘Lean on Me,’ ‘Driving Miss Daisy.’

Fox411: You didn’t mention ‘Shawshank Redemption.’ I’m a little hurt.

MF: I’m sorry, it’s everybody else’s favourite, not necessarily mine.

Fox411: Why not?

MF: I know everybody loves it and I’m very happy that everybody loves it. I made it. It was a day to day thing of shooting it.

Fox411: So it wasn’t a happy experience to make it?

MF: No.

Fox411: Ok then, let’s move on. Tell me about your series ‘Through the Wormhole.’

MF: It’s a science series. It’s a series that asks a lot of heavy questions about the universe, the solar system. For instance is there a God, if there is did we invent him?

Fox411: Do you think there is a God?

MF: Do I think there’s a God? Um (pause) :rolleyes: yeah.

Fox411: You paused.

MF: I paused because I am God.
:eek:

The Magic of Belle Isle: "This movie is about an older African-American man falling in love with a white woman , and it’s not an issue in the film ."

Libtard Hollywood is now cranking out movies like this at the rate of 2-3 a year. Clearly, there is an agenda. Obviously, the people who control Hollywood (and we know who these people are) are hard at work to promote race mixing.

"Truth is NOT racism"-Glenn Beck

"The presence of the negro is the real problem"-President Theodore Roosevelt

"Reading NNN could save your life"-Ranger

With out exception violent prone "where's the White women" Congoids amongst US mean US harm in one way or another as they are hostile against Whites, because we remind them of What they are Not just by the Difference shown in the mirror never mind conduct.

White children who have grown up with and attended public schools with them have been damaged to one degree or another. That damage is at the least to a White child's sense of well being, concentration, reflection,or feeling secure.

White's who have attended school with Congoids have also been given a very horrible low grade education in the Marxist system, as they will have to seek education on their own as an adult.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Africa Addio / Farewell Africa (English Subtitles)
2:18:37 - 4 years ago
'Africa Addio' / 'Farewell Africa' (shot in 1964; released in 1966) is a documentary film about the decolonization of Africa, made by the Italian film directors Gualtiero Jacopetti and Franco E. Prosperi. It shows like no other documentary what blacks are capable of if they get the chance. It is a masterpiece with beautiful music, composed by the Italian composer Riz Ortolani. Probably 'Africa Addio' is the best and most exposing documentary ever made about what happened in several African countries directly after decolonization, but because of political correctness the masses never heard of it. In the USA a censored version called 'Africa Blood and Guts' was released, which was deliberately stripped from the original music and the powerful message of 'Africa Addio' - so the sensors were able to portray the destruction, cruelty, savagery and genocide performed by the Africans as a 'struggle for indepence'. The directors Gualtiero Jacopetti and Franco E. Prosperi dissociated themselves from this Hollywood (per)version of their film. Use http://keepvid.com/ to reveal the download links of this film, then you can save it in several formats. The supplementary subtitle-file is available for download at: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CZQJ4NTF How to add the subtitles: http://www.videohelp.com/subsvirtual.htm Keywords: farewell goodbye africa afrika addio uncut director's cut movie shockumentary mundo cane cannibal holocaust decolonasition decolonization human rights revolution struggle freedom independence blooddiamond blood diamond guts racism apartheid 46664 equality savagery savages less intelligent intelligence nobel prize winner laureate dr james watson blacks negros africans niggers uhuru kill killing murder massmurder massgraves sadism cannibalism boer genocide racewar race war rahowa slaughter hunting killing animals wildlife elephants hippopotamus zebras arabs arabic indian indians moslim moslims whites toto communist marxist nelson mandela foundation living the legacy«
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4540134202583442015

This fricken nigger should stick to what he knows, like screwing his granddaughter.

full movie, audio is mostly English, subtitles where necessary.

Africa addio - 1966​

Topics africa
Africa addio - 1966
Africa Addio (also known as Africa: Blood and Guts in the United States and Farewell Africa in the United Kingdom) is a 1966 Italian mondo documentary film co-directed, co-edited and co-written by Gualtiero Jacopetti and Franco Prosperi with music by Riz Ortolani. The film is about the end of the colonial era in Africa.

The film was shot over a period of three years by Jacopetti and Prosperi, who had gained fame (along with co-director Paolo Cavara) as the directors of Mondo Cane in 1962. This film ensured the viability of the so-called Mondo film genre, a cycle of "shockumentaries"- documentaries featuring sensational topics, a description which largely characterizes Africa Addio. A tie-in book with the same title, written by John Cohen, was released by Ballantine to coincide with the film's release.

Libtard Hollywood is now cranking out movies like this at the rate of 2-3 a year. Clearly, there is an agenda. Obviously, the people who control Hollywood (and we know who these people are) are hard at work to promote race mixing.
Just as in Africa, Whites were forced to turn their guns over to the black rulers, the blacks are trying to do the very same thing here.
The Magic of Belle Isle: "This movie is about an older African-American man falling in love with a white woman , and it’s not an issue in the film ."
2 socially degenerate extremist Jews who're Anti-White Rob Reiner, friends with Norman Lear.

Directed byRob Reiner
Written byGuy Thomas
Rob Reiner
Andrew Scheinman
Produced byJared Ian Goldman
Salli Newman
David Valdes
Rob Reiner
Alan Greisman
Lori McCreary

Back