RFK Jr. would pardon Assange first day in office if elected Pres.

Apollonian

Guest Columnist

RFK Jr. becoming president: “I would put a statue of Snowden in Washington … Assange I’m going to pardon on Day 1”​

Link: http://www.domigood.com/2023/06/rfk-jr-becoming-president-i-would-put.html

It appears we finally have a true American patriot running for president in 2024 who just might be lots of talk plus action rather than all talk and no action like his predecessors.
That patriot is Robert F. Kennedy Jr., the nephew of the late President John F. Kennedy who, like his uncle, is rattling many cages in Washington, D.C., as he embarks on winning the White House next year as a Democrat – but not just any Democrat.
Kennedy barely even resembles your modern-day Democrat, in fact. He wants to close America’s porous southern border, secure free and fair elections, end censorship, promote health freedom, and pardon two heroes who were unfairly targeted by the deep state for telling the truth: Edward Snowden and Julian Assange.
“What Snowden released, nobody in our country knew about it, that the intelligence agencies were mining all of our data and spying on Americans,” Kennedy said in a recent interview, which you can watch a clip of below:

“Remember the Congress didn’t know? I remember members of Congress calling me and saying ‘tell me what’s going on. I’m on the intelligence committee and I haven’t heard this,'” the host said in agreement with Kennedy’s statements.
“Yeah, and Congress then went and acted on what he told them to change the rules. I mean, how are you making this guy a criminal? He’s an American hero. Yeah, I am going to pardon those guys up front. I’m going to look at their cases, Assange, I’m going to pardon him, number one.”

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. is the BEST candidate for the White House in 2024​

Keep in mind that even Donald Trump, despite all his promises about “draining the swamp,” was apparently too afraid to even mention pardoning Assange, let alone actually doing it. Now we have Kennedy putting the D.C. swamp on blast with promises to set the guy free.
Many American patriots begged Trump in his final days to pardon Assange, like he did many others, but instead he “enjoyed his Christmas while Julian languished in prison,” to quote Twitter user “Terry Van Loon.”
“THAT is the answer to those whining today that the Espionage Act is designed for political prosecutions,” Loon added in support of Kennedy’s promises to not only pardon Snowden and Assange but also to erect a statue of Snowden in the District of Criminals.
“He’s the only choice really,” wrote another about how only Kennedy is making these kinds of promises, and boldly so in such a way that does not involve grandstanding and empty political rhetoric – because Kennedy has been speaking his mind for years on these and other issues, mainly related to health.
“He should also put Snowden’s picture in the NSA and CIA building lobbies,” wrote someone else about how Kennedy can really stick it to ’em.
“I’m a Republican but I think I’m voting for RFK Jr. this election,” said another. “He’s the energy of calm I think our country needs.”
Numerous others agreed, emphasizing that Kennedy is intelligent, reasonable, and tough concerning the issues about which he cares deeply.
“He knows how the gears turn,” one said. “He could bring real reform.”

“Show Me Where I Was Wrong”: RFK Jr Pushes Back When Accused Of Being A Candidate Who ‘Traffics Routinely In Conspiracies’​

by Steve Watson
July 4th 2023, 7:24 am

Link: https://www.infowars.com/posts/show...idate-who-traffics-routinely-in-conspiracies/

[see vid at site link, above]

"Show me where I was wrong"

During an interview with leftist outlet Reason, Presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr challenged the hosts to prove him wrong when they suggested that he continually spreads conspiracy theories.

Reason editor at large Nick Gillespie told RFK Jr “One of the critiques of your candidacy or even your public profile is that you traffic routinely in conspiracies and that kind of conspiracist mindset where almost everything that we take for granted is bad.”

“So it’s, you know, the Covid vaccines, you know, not only don’t work, but they’re more dangerous than Covid itself,” Gillespie continued, going on to reel off a list of ‘conspiracies’ that RFK has endorsed.

5G and Wi-Fi are controlling, you know, controlling our mind. The government, you know, aspects of the government that are supposed to be in favor of trying to help people, actually hurting them. AIDS is not, you know, primarily caused by HIV or HIV is not involved in AIDS. Atrazine is changing frog sexuality and by implication, human sexuality. Your cousin is not, your cousin Michael Skakel is not guilty of the murder of Martha Moxley that he was found guilty of.
You know, the 2004 election in Ohio was stolen. It kind of goes on and on. Do you how do you answer people who say, you know, like this is the sign of somebody whose thinking is fundamentally conspiracy-minded rather than kind of dealing with brute reality? You know, that is difficult and, you know, and terrible, but is not what you seem to be making of it.
However, when Kennedy asked Gillespie to “show me where I get it wrong,” and offered to go through each example point by point, the host didn’t seem too keen.

“You did something that is very unfair. Which is, you made a series of characterizations of my beliefs that you read in the newspapers. Many of which are just wrong,” Kennedy stated.

Watch: [ck site link, above, top]

Conspiracy Theory is a CIA term that was formulated to keep people from investigating government corruption. Specially the intelligence agencies crimes.
— MadCubaninTucson (@Arielhe97434333) July 3, 2023

This was a horrible interview – almost dishonest. I would have liked to hear he responses to each of the points.
— FLBIII Deux (@Jane4UsGirls) July 3, 2023

Will you identify those that turned out to be true??
— rgEPhoto🇺🇸Ŧ (@rgeasley) July 3, 2023

He wasn’t confronted. He was hit with accusations & given no chance to explain himself. The interviewer was gutless. If it was 1% true he would have given RFK the rope to hang himself
— Keith Shilts (@KeithAShilts) July 4, 2023

Funny how you cut off his response once he had a chance to defend himself.

Great journalism. 💩
— Dipperful (@Dipperful) July 3, 2023

Related:

Last edited:

Robert Kennedy Launches New Ad And It’s Very Good​

July 6, 2023 8:54 pm by CWR

by Chris Black

[see vids at site link, above]

Kennedy seems to me to be a genuinely good person, with genuinely good intentions.

The best option, in my mind, is a Trump/Kennedy ticket.

See also Unwinding this will be a disaster...
I really do not think that is very likely at all, and is actually probably impossible, but it would be the best thing for the country.
See also The S&P futures market is net-short approaching the levels of late 2007. Rising rates are linked to recessions, both soft and hard.

RFK Jr. Blows the Lid Off Operation Mockingbird and How the CIA Manipulates American News Media​

July 9, 2023

Link: https://daily.whatfinger.com/rfk-jr...pulates-american-news-media/?utm_source=papa/

[see numerous vids at site link, above]

The CIA and Deep State rule America with an Iron Fist, that they keep hidden behind total media control. Super-Thread on their Mockingbird program​

Robert F. Kennedy Jr.: “The United States funds journalism in almost every country in the world. It owns newspapers. It has journalists, thousands of journalists on its payroll. They’re not supposed to be doing that in the United States. But in 2016, President Obama changed the law to make it legal now for the CIA to propagandize Americans. We can’t look at the Ukraine war and how the narrative has been formed in the minds of Americans and say that the CIA had nothing to do with that.”

More on the Mockingbird program that so many Americans still do not know about. The CIA’s Operation Mockingbird: A Manipulation of the Mass Media​

Operation Mockingbird is a CIA program initiated in the early years of the Cold War, aimed at influencing the international and domestic media. This covert project, revealed to the public through declassified documents and investigative reporting, shows a darker side to the battle for ideological supremacy between the U.S. and Soviet Union, played out in newspapers, radio, and television broadcasts worldwide.
The inception of Operation Mockingbird can be traced back to the post-World War II period, when the Cold War began. Fear of Soviet influence and communism was rampant in the United States, leading to a surge of intelligence operations. Frank Wisner, a prominent figure in the Office of Strategic Services, predecessor of the CIA, was selected to spearhead this propaganda program. Continued below the video

The Dam is Breaking! Operation Mockingbird Is Being Exposed to Millions! – Mark Dice

Operation Mockingbird reportedly originally included about 25 media organizations and 400 journalists. These journalists were covertly paid by the CIA and acted under its guidance, producing content that propagated U.S. propaganda, skewed international perception, and manipulated public opinion in favor of U.S. policies. The list spanned from renowned journalists to student interns, embedded within influential newspapers, magazines, television networks, and radio stations, both domestically and internationally.

The CIA’s media manipulation went beyond just spreading propaganda. It included direct information warfare, such as publishing fake stories, silencing critical voices, suppressing unfavorable news, and even running a full-fledged media campaign to overthrow foreign governments. Perhaps the most glaring example of such manipulation was in the overthrow of Iran’s Prime Minister Mohammed Mossadegh in 1953, where CIA-funded media outlets ran a series of negative stories to destabilize his government.
The existence of Operation Mockingbird was fully revealed during the Church Committee investigations in the mid-1970s, causing public outrage. The Church Committee was a U.S. Senate Select Committee tasked with investigating the abuses of the CIA, NSA, FBI, and IRS. Its reports showed how the CIA had, for decades, used media outlets to manipulate public opinion and infringe on the free press.

In response to these revelations, the then CIA Director, Deep State George H. W. Bush, announced a new policy in 1976, declaring that the CIA would no longer enter into paid or contractual relationships with full-time or part-time news correspondents accredited by U.S. news service, newspapers, periodicals, radio or television networks or stations. Rather, they now control various investments and companies and through them pay even more journalists today, showing absolute control over Left and Right media.

While the CIA officially disavowed such practices, there remains concern among some observers that intelligence agencies continue to wield total control and over media organizations covertly. Given the clandestine nature of such operations, the extent of the truth may never be fully known. Unless We can get President Trump into office, as he pledges to take down the Deep State. This above all makes him target number one and why informed Americans love him more and more.

Comments – Threads – Links​

• If you want to know how successful the CIA mockingbird media is, this minute and 32s is proof. This is the “truth brigade” that trolls social media for “disinformation”. – The Researcher (clip)
  • The CIA killed two of his relatives and the CIA mockingbird media is attacking him? Do you see the problem? The Researcher
  • Owned like the hand puppets they are by the Rothschild’s/Rockefeller’s…. Time for the American People to file class action lawsuits against them to claw back stolen tax monies via Operation Mockingbird! – Bobby Pinton
  • Be a shame if you researched these….Project Bluebird Project Bluebeam Project Evergreen Project Artichoke MK-Ultra MK-Naomi Project Monarch Operation Chaos Operation Gladio Operation Mockingbird Operation Paperclip Operation Northwoods Operation Ranch Hand Operation Popeye (Doomsday Project) Cointelpro Operation Project Seal Operation Stargate Operation Highjump Operation Delirium Project Rainbow Operation Midnight Climax Project Woodpecker Project Stagate – Grill Flame, Sun Streak Operation Cloverleaf Operation Fishbowl Project Bluebook Project Coast Musical Control ( Rockefeller ) Project Groom Lake Jekyll Island The creation of the Federal Reserve Fiat currency Rear Admiral Richard Evelyn Byrd Agartha Flouridation effects Agenda 21 Agenda 30 Monsanto Aspartame The Getty Research Institute B G H (Bovine growth hormone) Rothschild’s family history Albert Pike Adam Weishaupt P.N.A.C Council of Foreign Relations (CFR) Committee of 300 13 families Skull and Bones Society The Bush family’s business dealings General Wesley Clark Bill Cooper William Guy Carr MILABS Annunaki Nephalim Nibiru (Planet X) Ninth Circle Cult Nazi eugenics Council of 13 Council of Nicea Library of Alexandria Vatican Catacombs Emperor Constantine Bloodlines of the Illuminati Freemasonry Knights of Malta Jesuits Sabbatean Frankists D.U.M.B.S Phil Schneider Protocols of the learned Elders of Zion Tavistock Institute Frankfurt subversion techniques Fabian society Satanic ritual abuse Elm St Guest house 788 – 790 Finchley Road, Hampstead Christchurch Primary School, Hampstead The Samson Option The Punisher
  • So this lady who doesn’t believe our government would use propaganda on USA citizens like Project Mockingbird. Nor the the repeal of the smith-mundt Act was any change at all. – Brad Jorgensen

mockingbird.jpg

Come on over to Whatfinger News – our main page – it is a news junkie’s paradise and Greatest Aggregate on Earth – Bar none! CLICK HERE or below – We tell you EVERYTHING that is going on… no fear!

Democrat presidential hopeful RFK Jr. says he would PROSECUTE Anthony Fauci if his Attorney General finds that 'crimes were committed' during the handling of COVID​

Link: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...UTE-Fauci-AG-determines-crimes-committed.html

[see vid at site link, above]
  • Democratic presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. has pledged to prosecute Dr. Anthony Fauci for his actions during the COVID-19 pandemic
  • Kennedy, known for his anti-vaccine views linking jabs to autism stated he would direct his Attorney General to pursue legal action if 'crimes were committed'
  • Speaking on Fox News Kennedy criticized Dr. Fauci for allegedly withholding treatments from Americans in the early stages of the pandemic
By JAMES GORDON FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 01:49 EDT, 11 July 2023 | UPDATED: 02:08 EDT, 11 July 2023

Democratic presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. has pledged to prosecute Dr. Anthony Fauci for his actions during the COVID-19 pandemic should he win the White House in 2024.
For more than a decade, Kennedy, 69, has become one of the country's most prominent anti-vaxxers - falsely linking jabs to autism.
Kennedy said if he wins the presidency, he would bring Fauci to justice if his Attorney General found that 'crimes were committed.'
'If there were crimes that he committed, of course, I would tell the attorney general to prosecute him, not hold off,' Kennedy promised during an interview on Fox News.
Although Kennedy did not outright state whether America's former top doctor is guilty of committing a crime, he stated how he believes Dr. Fauci caused 'a lot of injury' by alleging he withheld treatments from Americans during the early stages of the pandemic.
Democratic presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. has pledged to prosecute Dr. Anthony Fauci for his actions during the COVID-19 pandemic

Democratic presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. has pledged to prosecute Dr. Anthony Fauci for his actions during the COVID-19 pandemic
Speaking on Fox News Kennedy criticized Dr. Fauci for allegedly withholding treatments from Americans in the early stages of the pandemic

Speaking on Fox News Kennedy criticized Dr. Fauci for allegedly withholding treatments from Americans in the early stages of the pandemic
TRENDING

Feline coronavirus kills 300,000 cats in Cyprus
27.4k viewing now

Alyssa Farah Griffin condemns DeSantis over 'incredibly homophobic' ad
5k viewing now

Secret Service will brief Congress on White House cocaine on Thursday
1.4k viewing now

Fox News Privacy Policy
Kennedy said it was Fauci's actions that actually contributed to the United States' high death count.
'I think that he particularly, by withholding early treatment from Americans, we racked up the highest death count in the world,' Kennedy said during Monday night's interview.
'We only have 4.2 percent of the globe's population, but we had 16 percent of the COVID deaths in this country and that was from bad policy,' Kennedy explained.
'There are countries that did the opposite of what we did that provided Ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine, other early treatments to their populations and had 1/200th of our death rate.
'There are many, many things we did wrong in our country and some of those were I would say … some of the things that were done by health officials at that time, that they knew they would be harmful.'
Kennedy, known for his anti-vaccine views linking jabs to autism stated he would direct his Attorney General to pursue legal action against Dr. Fauci, above, if 'crimes were committed'

Kennedy, known for his anti-vaccine views linking jabs to autism stated he would direct his Attorney General to pursue legal action against Dr. Fauci, above, if 'crimes were committed'
Kennedy has in the past leveled similar accusations in a book entitled 'The Real Anthony Fauci, Bill Gates, Big Pharma and the Global War on Democracy and Public Health.'
Kennedy was then asked by host Jesse Watters why he continues to tout the false claim that childhood vaccinations are linked to autism.
Kennedy has in the past leveled similar accusations in a book entitled 'The Real Anthony Fauci, Bill Gates, Big Pharma and the Global War on Democracy and Public Health.'

'I do believe that autism does come from vaccines but I think most of the things people believe about my opinions about vaccines are wrong,' Kennedy said.
'You know, all I have said about vaccines we should have good science. We should have the same kind of testing, placebo-controlled trials that we have for every other kind of medication.
'Vaccines are exempt from pre-licensing placebo-controlled trials. So there's no way that anybody can tell the risk of all those products or even the relative benefits of all those products before they are mandated and we should have that kind of testing.'
Kennedy was not challenged robustly by Watters during the interview who appeared to accept the details that he was touting.
While Kennedy's popularity has increased, he remains far behind President Joe Biden in the polls for the Democratic presidential nomination.
Dr. Fauci suggested RFK Jnr's surge in the polls could lead to people 'unnecessarily dying' because they don't get vaccinated (pictured speaking to DailyMail.com)

Dr. Fauci suggested RFK Jnr's surge in the polls could lead to people 'unnecessarily dying' because they don't get vaccinated (pictured speaking to DailyMail.com)
Last week, in an interview with DailyMail.com, Fauci said he was concerned that people could potentially be influenced by Kennedy's vaccine theories and the implications it could have on public health leading to unnecessary deaths.
America's top infectious disease doctor suggested that RFK Jr.'s surge in the polls could lead to people 'unnecessarily dying' because they don't get vaccinated.
When asked if Kennedy's increasing popularity was 'concerning', Fauci said: 'Of course, I mean I'm a physician and vaccines save lives.
'Plus, I'm concerned if there's [a rise in] anti-vaxx. People will unnecessarily suffer and die because they don't get vaccinated.'
Kennedy has moaned the media portrays him as an anti-vaxxer to discredit him and has repeatedly claimed he is actually 'pro-safe vaccine.'
On the Lex Fridman podcast, the Democratic presidential candidate was asked to 'name any vaccines you think are good.'
Kennedy replied: 'I think some of the live virus vaccines are probably averting more problems than they're causing.'
He added: 'There's no vaccine that is safe and effective.'
Kennedy went on to claim the polio vaccine - one of the most studied vaccines in existence - had led to an explosion of soft tissue cancers in recent decades that have 'killed more people than polio ever did.'
There are no known cases of polio vaccine-related cancer.
Critics have accused RFK Jr. of capitalizing on the rise of medical skepticism in the wake of the Covid pandemic.
Kennedy's anti-vaccine charity, Children's Health Defense, saw its revenues more than double in 2020 to $6.8 million, according to filings made with charity regulators.
RFK Jr makes antivax claims on podcast

Kennedy launched his campaign at Boston's Park Plaza Hotel on April 19 with his wife Cheryl Hines, the Curb Your Enthusiasm actress

Kennedy launched his campaign at Boston's Park Plaza Hotel on April 19 with his wife Cheryl Hines, the Curb Your Enthusiasm actress
Among Democrats surveyed in the recent poll, 58 percent support Biden for the nomination, while 15 percent back Kennedy

Among Democrats surveyed in the recent poll, 58 percent support Biden for the nomination, while 15 percent back Kennedy
Kennedy's profile jump comes at a time when vaccine skepticism is on the rise.
The percentage of American children entering kindergarten with their required immunizations fell to 93 percent in the 2021-22 school year, a whole two percentage points below the recommended levels for herd immunity and lower than vaccination rates in 2020-21.
And although approximately 66 percent of US children aged five months were up to date for all childhood vaccines recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in 2016 through 2019, that number declined to slightly over 49 percent by May 2020.
US adults and adolescents have missed more than 37 million routine vaccinations during the Covid pandemic, according to analyses.
Kennedy's push against the Covid vaccine has linked him at times with anti-democratic figures and groups.
He has appeared at events pushing the false claim that the 2020 presidential election was stolen and with people who cheered or downplayed the US Capitol riot.
Kennedy has at times invoked his family's legacy in his anti-vaccine work, including sometimes using images of President Kennedy.
His sister Kerry Kennedy, who runs Robert F Kennedy Human Rights, the international rights group founded by their mother, Ethel, said her brother has at times removed some of the content at her request.
She told the Associated Press in a 2021 interview her brother is 'completely wrong on this issue and very dangerous.'

National Poll Shows RFK Jr. Tops All Other Politicians In Net Approval-Rating​

BY TYLER DURDEN
WEDNESDAY, JUL 12, 2023 - 04:00 PM
Authored by Eric Zuesse via OrientalReview.com,

Link: https://www.zerohedge.com/political...ops-all-other-politicians-net-approval-rating

The Harvard CAPS-Harris Poll taken during 14-15 June 2023, shows the following net approval rating (“Favorable” minus “Unfavorable”) for all of the listed possible candidates:
  • +21% Robert F. Kennedy Jr.
  • +9% Elon Musk
  • +9% Tim Scott
  • +8% Vivek Ramaswamy
  • +5% Ron DeSantis
  • +4% Nikki Haley
  • -1% Bernie Sanders
  • -3% Donald Trump, Doug Bergum, Ted Cruz
  • -6% Maryanne Williamson
  • -7% Kevin McCarthy, Mike Pence, Asa Hutchinson
  • -8% Chuck Schumer
  • -10% Kamala Harris, Joe Manchin, Gavin Newsom
  • -11% Joe Biden
  • -12% Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
  • -16% Chris Christie
  • -17% Hillary Clinton
  • -24% Mitch McConnell
Kennedy is tied with Trump for “Favorable” at 45% for each, but whereas Trump has a 48% “Unfavorable” rating, Kennedy’s “Unfavorable” is only 25%.
So, if Party-affiliation were not a factor (which was the intention of America’s Founders), then Kennedy would at the present time be the most preferred person to become President.

Musk ties with them on “Favorable” at 45%, and his “Unfavorable” is 36%; so, he’s currently the second-most-preferred next President.
DeSantis
’s “Favorable” is 43%, while his “Unfavorable” is 37%; but the closest whole number reflecting the difference (his “Net Favorable”) is +5% not +6%.
Sanders’s “Favorable” is 42%, while his “Unfavorable” is 43%; so, his “Net Favorable” is -1%.
Though Scott is tied with Musk at +9% “Net Favorable,” Scott’s “Favorable” is 10% less than Musk’s, at 35% “Favorable.” Scott’s “Unfavorable” is 25%, as compared to Musk’s 36% “Unfavorable.” (Scott isn’t as well-known as is Musk.)
Ramaswamy’s “Favorable” is 27%, and his “Unfavorable” is 18%; so, he’s even less-well-known than is Scott.
The most-well-known possible candidates are Trump and Biden tied at 93% known.
Clinton is 90% known. Harris is 88% known. Sanders is 85% known.
Kennedy is only 70% known.
That’s 30% unknown; so, though he is currently by far the leading candidate, he also is the major prospective candidate who can fall the farthest.
By contrast, Clinton is deeply disliked, at 53% “Unfavorable.”
Biden too is deeply disliked, at 52% “Unfavorable.”
Harris and McConnell are tied as both at 49% “Unfavorable.”
The fifth-most disliked is Trump at 48% “Unfavorable.”
The most-detested person on the list is McConnell at 49% “Unfavorable” and 26% “Favorable.”

Since America’s Founders failed to avoid there being political Parties, here are the answers to the Party-primary questions:
“If the Democratic presidential primary for the 2024 election was held today, who would you vote for? (Dem Voters)”:
Biden 62%, Kennedy 15%, Someone else 8%, Williamson 4%, Unsure 12%.

Trump gets 77% against Scott, and 67% against DeSantis.

“TRUMP WINS A HYPOTHETICAL HORSERACE AGAINST BIDEN BY SIX POINTS, AGAINST HARRIS BY SEVEN”

(The polling organization failed to indicate whether RFK Jr. would today win against Trump, because the expectation is that he would but the megadonors who control U.S. “elections” are terrified of him and so the DNC can’t stand him. However, the pollster did publish that 69% of Democrats say they’d be disappointed if the two-Party contest ends up being Biden versus Trump. BY CONTRAST: The polling organization avoided asking a comparable question of Republicans; but, of the questions they did ask, Republicans seemed to be less-dissatisfied to have Trump be their nominee than Democrats clearly indicated that they would be if Biden turns out to be their nominee. Again: the pollster seems to have tried to avoid drawing favorable attention to RFK Jr. as possibly being the nominee.)
57% of voters think “JOE BIDEN TOOK A $5 MILLION BRIBE WHEN HE WAS VICE PRESIDENT.”

(No Party-breakdown on that: Presumably, most of those 57% are Republican voters anyway.)
The pollsters avoided asking respondents’ race, probably because South Carolina was the earliest Democratic Party primary that Biden won, and he won by a huge margin, over two-to-one, against Sanders, especially among black voters, who dominate that state’s Democratic Party; so, the DNC has now made that the first primary in the 2024 contest, since Biden was enormously popular among that state’s Democratic Party voters.
The expectation is that RFK Jr. will get crushed in the S.C. primary, the first primary, on 3 February 2024. Next up will be February 6th with both NH and NV — two states that Sanders had won. Then February 13th with Georgia (another SC) expected to go overwhelmingly for Biden; then February 27th with Michigan being a crucial wild card. Then a slew of southern states, because it was the black voters who made Biden become the Party’s nominee.
So: Blacks will again end up choosing the Democratic Party’s nominee, and Whites will end up again determining the Republican Party’s nominee, and the billionaires won’t need to worry about anything, because the public will see themselves as racially divided, instead of as being class-divided (billionaires versus the public), and things will therefore go on as they have been.
By far the most-favorably-viewed “Institution” of the eleven that are listed is “U.S. Military.”

“Police” are #2. “FBI” is #3. #11 is “MAGA Republicans.” #10 is “CNN.” Tied as #s 7, 8, & 9, are MSNBC, BLM, and Fox News. In the middle are the Justice Department and U.S. Supreme Court.

Back