Poison covid vaxx was disaster (still is, morons) for females, huge 55% increase in disabilities

Apollonian

Guest Columnist
False savior: COVID vaccine rollout spurred a 55% increase in disabilities among American working women

01/08/2024 // Lance D Johnson

Link: https://www.naturalnews.com/2024-01...ncrease-disabled-american-working-women.html/

Women-Laying-Hospital-Bed-Prior-Giving-Birth-Baby.jpg

According to data taken directly from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, more than one million working age women have become disabled since the rollout of the COVID-19 vaccines.

Historically, employed Americans were the healthiest group of people in the population. Since 2020, a constant wave of bio-terror, disease propaganda, lockdowns, censorship, withheld treatments and harmful medical mandates have crippled the working age population. These totalitarian actions have threatened livelihoods, damaged human dignity and choked passions and work ethics, leaving many people confused with mental illnesses, vaccine injuries and added financial stress. This mental degradation and the psychical harms from so-called "vaccines" have had widespread societal impacts that have fueled unprecedented rates of self-reported disability.

Over 1 million working age women report disability after COVID vaccine rollout in U.S.​

Since February 2021, both men and women (ages 16-64) have been reporting disabilities at an ever-increasing rate. Women have been hit the worse. From February 2021 to November 2023, the number of women reporting disabilities rose by an unprecedented 55% - from 2.1 million women to 3.2 million women. This unprecedented rise in disability has shocked the insurance industry, reversing decades-long trends in disability and excess death.

The latest U.S. Labor Bureau of Labor Statistics report for November 2023 finds that approximately 299,000 more non-working Americans (ages 16 and over) report being disabled. Also in November, another 199,000 employed Americans over the age of 16 have joined the ever-increasing population of disabled persons.

These increases in self-reported disability (with and without compensation) have continued since June of 2023. The increases first began in February of 2021. At that time, 5,961 Americans ages 16 and over reported they had a disability. By August of 2021, that number increased by 42% to 8,477 people reporting disability. That year, the rate of self-reported disability only fell in November, but only by a meager 1%. Since November 2021, the number of people reporting disabilities continued to climb at unprecedented rates.

In Pfizer’s 5.3.6 post-marketing data, which includes 450,000 pages of internal reports on vaccine damage in the first ten weeks of the vaccine’s rollout, women were harmed three times more frequently than men. During the first ten weeks, there were 42,086 “relevant cases” of adverse events from Pfizer’s mRNA vaccine. The adverse events encompassed 29,914 women and 9,182 men. In the internal reports, a shocking 1,223 people (2.9%) died.

Shocking 1.4 million excess disabilities reported from February 2021 to December 2022​

Ed Dowd, author of "Causes Unknown: The Epidemic of Sudden Deaths in 2021 and 2022,” was one of the first people to notice the shocking rise in disabilities and deaths following the COVID vaccine rollout.

In a study covering February 2021 to December 2022, Ed Dowd found “an increase of about 1,400,000 disabilities in the civilian labor force aged 16-64, while there were about 300,000 excess deaths (for the 25-64 age group), during that period.” Dowd believes the constant stream of mRNA COVID-19 vaccine updates will continue to poison the population and drive the disability and excess death statistics to even higher numbers in 2024, especially for working age adults ages 25-64.

Ed Dowd told The Defender that “Morbidity leads to mortality.” He said the government disability survey offers an important statistical window into the abysmal state of public health in the US. “The data is confirmation that the trend of rising U.S. disability as measured by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics is not abating,” Dowd told The Defender. He says, “The civilian labor force…have had a steeper rise than the general population. Unless this issue is addressed it will compromise the labor force over time.”

While COVID vaccine uptake has fallen drastically since 2021, the ongoing health issues caused by the spike protein may continue in certain people. Moreover, the latest COVID boosters remain on the market, harming more people, despite an ever-growing movement to remove them from the market and restore some form of scientific integrity.

Sources include:

ChildrensHealthDefense.org

Fred.StLouisFed.org

PHMPT.org [PDF]

Amazon.com

PhinanceTechnologies.com

ChildrensHealthDefense.org

Last edited:

Obituaries Citing ‘Sudden’ & ‘Unexpected’ Deaths Skyrocket​

8cba3174a095e11a787c2b1268dc9916
Frank BergmanJanuary 9, 2024 - 12:59 pm

Link: https://slaynews.com/news/obituaries-citing-sudden-unexpected-deaths-skyrocket/?utm_source=mailpoet/

sudden-deaths-obituaries.jpg

The number of obituaries that cite “sudden” and “unexpected” deaths has skyrocketed since 2021, a new study has found.
Steve Connolly, an Iraq War combat veteran,
Connolly said he was horrified by all the death and dying around him.
However, Connolly wasn’t referring to the Iraq killing fields.
Starting in 2021, after the COVID-19 vaccines rolled out, Connolly said he was overwhelmed by the “sudden deaths” in his Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) meetings.

Connolly is a 61-year-old disabled vet and retired social worker who cared for the most severe and violent mentally ill patients in Massachusetts.
He said the formerly routine AA meetings became scenes of more suffering and carnage than he’d ever witnessed in war or among “the worst of the worst” in mental hospitals.
“In all of my time, I’ve never seen this many people that I know dropping dead in this span of time,” Connolly said.
Verne was in his 70s, relatively healthy and stable, Connolly said, “coughing on a Sunday, dead on Monday.”

Big Rob was in his 30s, a little obese, and “died from myocarditis.”
Allie was in her 30s, a heavy girl, but healthy.
“She got the jab, then had serious gallbladder issues and had it removed.
“She was found dead when she didn’t show up for work.”

A physician in AA, known as Dr. Michael, debated Connolly about the Covid mRNA injections.
“I tried to explain it to him,” Connolly recalled.

“He didn’t believe me.
“Two weeks later, he got the booster.

“He died from a heart attack a few days later.
“Then they killed my friend, and I started to investigate.”
In an exclusive interview with The Defender, Connolly, driven by anger and pain over the unexplained scourge of deaths, relayed how he pored over “thousands and thousands and thousands” of obituaries.
Connolly’s vast study sought to record the number of deaths that were described as “sudden” or “unexpected” by the families of dead people.

To gather the data, Connolly used information on legacy.com, which published all public obituaries from all local newspapers across the country.
The study discovered that deaths reported as “sudden” or “unexpected” soared by more than 62% across the U.S. after the rollout of the Covid mRNA vaccines.
The data shows obituaries dating back to 2015.
The number of “sudden” or “unexpected” deaths was falling slightly each year until 2019 when it was at 37,374.

However, in the Covid year of 2020, the number rose slightly to 49,068.
In 2021, the figure skyrocketed to 79,858 people who died “suddenly” or “unexpectedly” that year.
The number appears to fall in 2023, but the data doesn’t show the full year and only shows obituary information up to August 21, 2023.
sudden-deaths-obituaries-2.jpg

Connolly’s data trove was assembled with the help of Massachusetts systems engineer and vaccine-death investigator John Beaudoin Sr.
The results from the study match to a remarkable degree the unprecedented rise in U.S. excess deaths and disabilities in government data reported by former BlackRock hedge-fund manager Edward Dowd, Dr. Pierre Kory, and others, Kory said.
Kory is president of the Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance.

He treats COVID-19-vaccine-injured patients in his practice.
The doctor has written extensively calling for the government, insurance companies, public health officials, and major media to acknowledge and investigate the catastrophic health crisis of excess deaths and disabilities striking not just the U.S. but all countries where the mRNA injections were rolled out on a massive scale.
Writing on his Substack, Kory is raising the alarm over Connolly’s data.
“For those of us already fully aware of the massive excess deaths caused by the mRNA vaccines, it is difficult to be impressed with new data sources proving same,” Kory wrote.
“I thought the EMS data I posted yesterday was shocking,” Kory wrote.
But Connolly’s “charts of his findings are beyond compelling and deserve wider sharing.”
“It’s uncanny,” Connolly said.
“I go to an AA meeting every day and people are dying around me, people I know and don’t know.
“Almost every meeting has new people talking about their relatives dying or having a stroke or another ailment like Guillain-Barré [syndrome] or heart attack.
“It’s unusual now that a medical event hasn’t befallen someone.”
When he hears the tragic stories, Connolly says, “I just point to my arm with my finger.”
Commenting on his study with Connolly, vaccine death investigator Beaudoin said, “The results are staggering and incontrovertible.”
He called Connolly’s data “strong pragmatic evidence, corroborative of the insurance data highlighted by Ed Dowd, that there is a public health emergency manifesting in an astronomical increase in sudden fatalities since 2021.”
“Something is very wrong with public health beginning not in the COVID year of 2020, but rather upon deployment of the transfecting gene therapy drug the government calls a ‘vaccine’ in 2021,” Beaudoin said.
“This is an alarming trend that cannot be unseen.”

READ MORE – Biologist Blows Whistle: Covid Shots Killed 17 Million People [ck site link, above, top]

Excess Mortality in 2023 Associated With Covid Vaccination Rates in 25 European Countries​

BY IGOR CHUDOV

29 JANUARY 2024 1:08 PM

Link: https://dailysceptic.org/2024/01/29...d-vaccination-rates-in-25-european-countries/

In 2022, I wrote a series of posts discussing the correlation of excess mortality with vaccination rates. Several comparisons by country, German-Bundesland, and more showed a positive relationship between excess mortality and vaccination (or booster) rates.
That would be impossible if Covid vaccines saved lives. The real-world data bafflingly suggest that Covid vaccines may increase excess mortality instead of decreasing it.
Back then, I expressed a hope that excess mortality would moderate, a hope based on my wishing the best for all vaccinated people.
It is January 2024. Therefore, we can ask, what happened in 2023?
I found more data and re-analysed it. There is good and bad news regarding the relationship between excess mortality and vaccination rates.
Let’s take a look.
I found excess mortality for weeks 1-40 of 2023 on the OECD website.
I pulled total Covid vaccination rates from Our World in Data.
To calculate average mortality from weekly OECD data, I wrote this Perl script to load the CSV data and average it, limiting myself to countries with a full 40 weeks of data.

Please note that averaging ‘weekly excess mortality’ for weeks 1-40 is not a perfectly correct calculation for the excess mortality in that period (fact checkers, take note!) but it is a very close approximation.
Additionally, I excluded Israel due to the armed conflict that occurred during this period.
Here are the data:

Here’s the dot-plot visualization:

How significant is this association? I used GraphPad linear regression calculator to analyse the numbers:

It turns out that COVID-19 vaccination rates are associated with an increased mortality of 25%, and the association is highly statistically significant with the P-value of 0.0131, showing that it is unlikely a result of random chance.
Bad News
We were told that ‘Covid vaccines save lives’. The real-world data, unfortunately, show the opposite. The pattern seen in previous analyses continues: vaccination rates are associated with increases, not decreases, in total mortality.
Similarities between relationships between vaccination rates and excess mortality in 2023 and 2022 (2022 data discussed here) are striking:

Good News
I have good news for people tired of negativity: excess mortality during weeks 1-40 of 2023 was somewhat lower than in 2022. Could it be explained by people no longer vaccinating against COVID-19? We cannot be sure of the answer based on the data above, but we cannot dismiss that explanation either.

Peer-Reviewed publication calls for cessation of COVID-19 vaccination

Dr. Peter McCullough

Dr. Peter McCullough
Sun Feb 4

Link: https://www.americaoutloud.news/pee...-calls-for-cessation-of-covid-19-vaccination/

cessation-of-COVID-19-vaccination.jpeg

Read, digest, and please share the Out Loud Truth!

0:00 / 3:13
1X
BeyondWords
Print Friendly, PDF & Email
Ihave been struck by the plethora of papers that disclose horrific, serious adverse events after COVID-19 vaccination, including hospitalization and death, yet somewhere in the paper, the authors insert a gratuitous promotion such as “vaccination has saved millions of lives” or “the benefits of vaccination still outweigh the risks.”
These phrases come without evidence or support, seem out of place, and I wonder if they are inserted to gain institutional approval for submission or by design are used to get past biased editorial boards and reviewers who want to keep the false “safe and effective” narrative flowing in the medical literature.
I sat down with lead author and epidemiologist M. Nathaniel Mead, MSc, to discuss his recent publication titled COVID-19 mRNA Vaccines: Lessons Learned from the Registrational Trials and Global Vaccination Campaign, published in the PUBMED-listed journal CUREUS.
With 293 references and detailed analyses, Mead et al. conclude that COVID-19 vaccines never should have been used in children, and at this point, governments all over the world should stop vaccination in all age groups. The authors demonstrate the vaccines are neither safe nor effective. Here is an excerpt from the abstract:
“Among the other major topics addressed in this narrative review are the published analyses of serious harms to humans, quality control issues and process-related impurities, mechanisms underlying adverse events (AEs), the immunologic basis for vaccine inefficacy, and concerning mortality trends based on the registrational trial data. The risk-benefit imbalance substantiated by the evidence to date contraindicates further booster injections and suggests that, at a minimum, the mRNA injections should be removed from the childhood immunization program until proper safety and toxicological studies are conducted.
Federal agency approval of the COVID-19 mRNA vaccines on a blanket-coverage population-wide basis had no support from an honest assessment of all relevant registrational data and commensurate consideration of risks versus benefits. Given the extensive, well-documented SAEs and unacceptably high harm-to-reward ratio, we urge governments to endorse a global moratorium on the modified mRNA products until all relevant questions pertaining to causality, residual DNA, and aberrant protein production are answered.”
Listen to the extra scrutiny and exhaustive peer-review process applied to this paper compared to common submissions and how Mead prevailed with great strength and perseverance. Never combative or argumentative with the reviewers or editors, Mead demonstrated how dispassionate professionalism works in a time of scientific turmoil.
Keep a watch for attempts by the Bio-Pharmaceutical Complex to apply pressure on CUREUS and its editors to retract this paper in violation of the COPE ethics guidelines. The more it is disseminated and read now, the Complex will be less likely to succeed in suppressing the truth.
Let’s get real. Let’s get loud on America Out Loud Talk Radio. This is the McCullough Report!

The McCullough Report:Sat | Sun 2 PM ET – Internationally recognized Dr. Peter A. McCullough, known for his iconic views on the state of medical truth in America and around the globe, pierces through the thin veil of mainstream media stories that skirt the significant issues and provide no tractable basis for durable insight. Listen on iHeart Radio, our world-class media player, or our free apps on Apple, Android, or Alexa. Each episode goes to major podcast networks early in the week and can be heard on-demand anywhere in the world.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/38274635/
https://publicationethics.org/retraction-guidelines

• Dr. Peter McCullough

Dr. Peter McCullough
    Dr. McCullough is an internist, cardiologist, and epidemiologist managing the cardiovascular complications of both the viral infection and the injuries developing after the COVID-19 vaccine in Dallas, TX, USA. Since the outset of the pandemic, Dr. McCullough has been a leader in the medical response to the COVID-19 disaster and has published “Pathophysiological Basis and Rationale for Early Outpatient Treatment of SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) Infection,” the first synthesis of sequenced multidrug treatment of ambulatory patients infected with SARS-CoV-2 in the American Journal of Medicine and subsequently updated in Reviews in Cardiovascular Medicine. He has dozens of peer-reviewed publications on the infection and has extensively commented on the medical response to the COVID-19 crisis in TheHill, America Out Loud, NewsMax, One America News, Victory Channel, NTD, and FOX NEWS Channel. Dr. McCullough has testified on pandemic response multiple times in the US Senate, Texas Senate Committee on Health and Human Services, Arizona Senate, Colorado General Assembly, New Hampshire Senate, Pennsylvania Senate, and South Carolina Senate. On December 7, 2022, Dr. McCullough co-moderated a Senate Panel and concluded that all COVID-19 vaccines should be removed from the market for excess mortality. Dr. McCullough has reviewed thousands of reports, participated in scientific congresses, group discussions, and press releases, and has been considered among the world's top experts on COVID-19.
  • View all posts
  • Recent Posts
    After three years, COVID-19 vaccination campaign declared a failure!
    Peer-Reviewed publication calls for cessation of COVID-19 vaccination
    100 Calls for Pandemic Truth and Justice – Q&A 100
    Should Renal Transplantation require COVID-19 vaccination?
    Pitted between damaging COVID-19 vaccination and life-saving organ transplantation

Massive Study Finds Covid Vaccine Linked to Neurological, Blood & Heart Issues​

by Adan Salazar
February 19th 2024, 12:50 pm

Link: https://www.infowars.com/posts/mass...ne-linked-to-neurological-blood-heart-issues/

Global study reaffirms known risks associated with myocarditis, pericarditis, Guillain-Barré syndrome, and cerebral venous sinus thrombosis.
A mass-scale study into Covid-19 vaccines published last week found the jabs are indeed linked to severe adverse side effects including neurological, blood and heart issues.
According to a Global Vaccine Data Network research study, reportedly the “largest global vaccine safety study to date,” mRNA Covid jabs manufactured by Pfizer and Moderna were both found to have higher risks of “heart-related inflammation,” and viral-vector vaccines such as the AstraZeneca jab were linked to “an increase of a type of blood clot in the brain.”

image-1024x596.png

“The viral-vector jabs were also tied to an increased risk of Guillain-Barré syndrome, a neurological disorder in which the immune system mistakenly attacks the peripheral nervous system,” Bloomberg reported Monday.
Researchers reviewed data highlighting 13 “adverse events of special interest” in over 99 million vaccinated people throughout eight countries, singling out supposedly rare “higher-than-expected” safety signals.
Vaccines normally have a certain rate of expected adverse events associated with them; however, the study observed higher incidences of several conditions than those expected.
https://www.infowarsstore.com/turbo...tm_medium=banner&utm_content=turboforcebanned
For instance, myocarditis, or the inflammation of the heart, “was consistently identified following a first, second and third dose of mRNA vaccines,” Bloomberg reports, adding, “The highest increase in the observed-to-expected ratio was seen after a second jab with the Moderna shot.”
“A first and fourth dose of the same vaccine was also tied to an increase in pericarditis, or inflammation of the thin sac covering the heart,” Bloomberg adds, according to the study.
In the case of Guillain-Barré syndrome, or brain inflammation linked to poor muscle coordination, researchers investigating the initial 42-day rollout of Oxford’s Vaxzevria (ChAdOx1) Covid jab expected about 66 cases, but found 190 adverse events.

Moreover, “ChAdOx1 was linked to a threefold increase in cerebral venous sinus thrombosis, a type of blood clot in the brain, identified in 69 events, compared with an expected 21,” Bloomberg notes, adding Denmark and other countries discontinued distribution of the vaccine after blood clot risks were identified.
The study also found varying cases of myelitis, or inflammation of the spinal cord, among both viral-vector and mRNA vaccine recipients.
Possible safety signals for transverse myelitis — spinal cord inflammation — after viral-vector vaccines were identified in the study. So was acute disseminated encephalomyelitis — inflammation and swelling in the brain and spinal cord — after both viral-vector and mRNA vaccines.
Seven cases of acute disseminated encephalomyelitis after vaccination with the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine were observed, versus an expectation of two.
The study, which vindicates countless vaccine skeptics who called for safety data early on, does not appear to have investigated the large-scale amount of deaths potentially linked to the jab.

The alarming information unfortunately comes too late for those who blindly trusted the medical establishment and now have to live with permanent debilitating health consequences, or lost loved ones.
To date, over 13.5 billion doses of Covid vaccines have been injected into the arms of people all across the globe.

Pharmaceutical Companies Quietly Drop mRNA Vaccines as Sudden Deaths Soar​

8cba3174a095e11a787c2b1268dc9916
Frank BergmanFebruary 18, 2024 - 3:23 pm

Link: https://slaynews.com/news/pharmaceutical-companies-quietly-drop-mrna-vaccines-sudden-deaths-soar/

biden-mrna-vaccines-sudden-deaths-800x500.jpg

As sudden deaths continue to soar around the world, pharmaceutical companies have been quietly dropping mRNA vaccines, which have been repeatedly linked to the phenomenon.
Since the public rollout of Covid mRNA shots in early 2021, sudden and unexpected deaths have been skyrocketing.
Massive spikes in heart failure, strokes, blood clots, cancers, and vaccine-acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (VAIDS) – all of which are side effects of the mRNA injection – have caused global excess death numbers to soar.
The idea of mRNA vaccines goes back to Robert Malone’s discoveries in the late 1980s.
Malone was unable to pursue them and the patents passed to pharmaceutical giant Merck.

Merck spent the end of the old century expensively failing to develop a product.
The idea might have remained in abeyance had it not been for 9/11 and the curious episode, immediately afterward, when letters laced with anthrax spores were posted to Senators and media outlets.
The letters, allegedly sent by a disaffected U.S. Army scientist, killed five people and infected 17 more.
At the time, the world was already shaken by planes being used as missiles and became anxious about the threat of bioterrorism.

In 2018 a pharmaceutical company – seeking new smallpox vaccines – re-created the extinct horsepox virus using DNA chemistry alone.
Given the right conditions, the reborn virus-infected tissue culture replicates itself.
The potential to recreate smallpox became all too apparent.
It is widely believed, if not officially, that the COVID-19 pandemic began with the escape of a virus manipulated by collaborating U.S. and Chinese scientists.

The U.S. response has been to lavishly fund its Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA), Defence Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA), and Defence Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA).
They passed money to anyone with a plausible product.

DARPA alighted upon mRNA vaccines.
The attraction was that, if you sorted delivery, mRNA instability, and toxicity, then you could adapt them for any pathogen.

Think of the mRNA vaccine as a missile (lipid nanoparticle and mRNA modification to give stability) and payload (specific mRNA encoding the antigen).
Once you have the missile you can fill it with an armor-piercing payload, or a high explosive, or shrapnel, gas, or nuclear.
Likewise, with mRNA, different strands of mRNA cause the vaccine recipient to make different proteins, which elicits (in theory) the desired immune response.
mRNA technology allows swift adaptation in a world of diverse threats.

Making a conventional vaccine requires you to grow the virus and then kill it or develop an attenuated variant that induces immunity but not the disease.
In the latter case, you must ensure that your attenuated virus can’t revert to virulence, as has happened with some polio vaccines.
Alternatively, you can purify a viral component and use that as the antigen, perhaps conjugated to a carrier to increase immunogenicity.
That is laborious compared with just swapping an mRNA payload.

What’s more, mRNA vaccines, giving prolonged antigen synthesis, might better resemble natural infection than a single shot of an inert protein conjugate.
DARPA-funded mRNA vaccine research at pharmaceutical majors but none pursued it.
According to a DARPA spokesman:
“They were reticent about taking on any risk with a new regulatory pathway for vaccines, even though the data looked good.”

The technology passed to Moderna and BioNTech, start-ups without marketed products.
It was their vaccines – hurriedly given Emergency Use Authorisation under classical vaccine rules, not the anticipated “new regulatory pathway.”
This authorization became the backbone of the West’s Covid response.
However, many see this arrangement as a grand military-industrial conspiracy.
By controlling the vaccines, a virus could be released onto populations, major restrictions could be enforced by governments, and then a “solution” could quickly offered.
The big three vaccine companies – GSK, Merck, and Sanofi – were not big players in the Covid vaccine business.
GSK and Sanofi collaborated but abandoned their initial product after disappointing Phase I/II results.
Much later, they developed a protein vaccine but, by then, the bottom was falling out of the market.
Merck sold a major equity interest in Moderna on December 2, 2020.
This was one day after Moderna reported “94% efficacy” for its vaccine in Phase III.
The shares, at $143, were up seven-fold on the purchase price, but it was early to sell, with profits expected to flow.
In August 2021 they hit $480.
Merck apparently wanted to get “out, and fast.”
The vaccine majors retain an interest in mRNA, however.
Merck is co-developing a skin cancer vaccine with Moderna and has an mRNA flu vaccine for pigs.
Nevertheless, their big commitments lie with conventional vaccines.
The folks who are betting big on mRNA are our governments.
The U.S., U.K., Canada, and Australia have each put billions of dollars in taxpayers’ money into mRNA vaccine plants, to be developed by Moderna.
This comes despite the growing concerns about mRNA Covid vaccines.
The official view is that the injections allegedly saved 20 million lives.
At the other extreme, some believe that they failed completely and are the major driver of ongoing excess deaths.
As Slay News reported, studies now show that far more people have been killed by the vaccines than were saved from Covid.
The failure to protect is evident to everyone from personal experience, and the vast excess of VAERS and Yellow Card reports for Covid vaccines evidences the safety issue.
This is far from the clear-cut success of many conventional vaccines, for example against smallpox, polio, diphtheria, measles, tetanus, and Haemophilus b meningitis.
There is an urgent need to understand where the problems lie.
In the missile or the payload? Is the spike protein inherently toxic, leading to cardiac damage?
Are induced bloodstream antibodies in the wrong place to abort infection in the upper airways?
Have coronaviruses evolved so that you can’t achieve lasting immunity however you try?
Those would be payload problems, irrelevant to a different target.
Or is the whole strategy flawed because lipid nanoparticles cause prolonged antigen production in tissues that the target viruses would never reach?
Does harm arise from replacing uridine with pseudouridine in the mRNA, giving a persistent product?
These issues require major investigations.
Which brings us back to Moderna’s share price.
The company’s value has plummeted, down from $104 to $85.60 over the past fortnight.
This is owing to disappointing results on a developmental mRNA respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) vaccine.
RSV causes some mortality at the extremes of life and bounced back strongly after the end of the Covid lockdowns.
Following poor results and plummeting share prices, Big Pharma companies, including Moderna and Pfizer, are quietly dropping their mRNA products.
Meanwhile, governments who “invested” taxpayers’ money in these experimental injections are left holding the white elephant.
READ MORE – Tens of Thousands of Elderly Secretly Euthanized to Boost ‘Covid Deaths’ [ck site link, above, top]

Back