Now we see what Coulter was talking about--"idiot Trump" (who's really Israel-first)--signed disastrous amnesty for aliens bill

Apollonian

Guest Columnist
Now we see what Coulter was talking about--"idiot Trump"--signed disastrous amnesty for aliens bill

Trump Signs Amnesty Budget Bill For Millions Of Illegals
Encourages Millions More To Flood Into The US And Is
Caught Bald-Faced Lying About Caravans That He Let In

By Willian Gheen ALIPAC
2-15-19

Link: https://rense.com/general96/trump-signs-amnesty-budget-bill-for-millions-of-illegals.php

President Trump lied to the nation today by falsely claiming his administration stopped multiple illegal alien caravans, when in truth, he let them into the USA. Speaking for 40 minutes, he never mentioning he just signed the dastardly and secretive budget bill which incentivizes illegal immigration and child trafficking.

Trump just signed into a law a bill that 99% of Americans know nothing about which contains Amnesty for millions of illegals, incentives for child trafficking, an expansion of Trump's deadly catch and release policies, less detention space for illegals, reductions of interior immigration law enforcement, new buildings and buses to bring more illegals into the US, raising of legal immigration levels, a measly 1.3 billion for border fences, and severe restrictions on where border barriers can be built.

The vast majority of Trump's voters oppose the measures the immigration policies he just secretively signed into law.

Trump lied without challenge from the media when he claimed they were stopping caravan illegals from entering America , when in truth Trump is letting the caravans in, which inspires more larger caravans to form. ( View documentation 1 ) .. ( View Documentation 2 )

No member of the White House press corps bothered to ask Trump about the budget bill or even if he had signed it.

Trump wore a Democrat blue tie and paraded Angel Families who have lost loved ones to illegal immigration crimes after signing a bill that will increase both illegal immigration and the number of Americans killed by illegals.

Trump obfuscated and talked about trade agreements, law enforcement, the border, and his plan to declare a state of emergency for more than 40 minutes (View Video ), but never admitted to the national audience that he signed the budget bill that a majority of his supporters despise.

"I know without a doubt that President Trump is a liar, he is deceptive, and intentionally manipulating his supporters to lead them to their own doom through Amnesty for millions of illegal aliens. Trump is a Judas Goat!" said William Gheen , President of ALIPAC. "It is clear to me that Trump is not the man he campaigns to be and he is complicit in passing a major policy bill in a disgusting way that prevented 99% of Americans from learning what is in the bill until after he made it a law, just like Obamacare. In truth, Trump shares Obama's tactics and immigration positions. The American patriots who see through Trump's lies and those who are upset by his signature on the Amnesty budget bill today are the Americans we want to represent and give voice to at ALIPAC."

ALIPAC is launching a new effort to reach out to Angel Moms and provide them with information proving that Trump lies and is using the families of victims of illegal aliens to promote a globalist and open-borders agenda while pretending to be a nationalist.

Trump successfully used the Angel Families to convey that he has their support on his actions today, which includes the budget bill filled with Amnesty and benefits for the very illegal aliens that slaughtered their loved ones.

Perhaps Trump's past experience as an actor in professional wrestling matches prepared him for the grand deception he is pulling on tens of millions of American who deeply oppose illegal immigration and Amnesty.

It is truly ironic that Americans elected Trump because he claimed he opposed open borders and Amnesty for illegal aliens. Trump lied when he promised all illegals including DACA Amnesty recipients had to go home.

ALIPAC is now tracking 11 broken campaign promises by Trump on immigration issues. (View List )

Many Trump voters are deeply upset by President Trump's conduct in this matter, and those are the Americans ALIPAC seeks to represent.

For more information, please visit www.ALIPAC.us

Last edited:
Re: Now we see what Coulter was talking about--"idiot Trump"--signed disastrous amnesty for aliens b

The verdict is in: Trump's a busted flush

Link: https://irishsavant.blogspot.com/2019/02/the-verdict-is-in-trumps-busted-flush.html

If the analysis (by Ann Coulter and Pat Buchanan among others) of the latest Bill that Trump signed is accurate then indeed we can finally put the last nail in the coffin of the Trump Revolution. Because that Bill appears to expressly forbid the building of The Wall, contains a de facto amnesty and opens the door to massive future immigration abuse through 'family reunion', 'legal immigration' and other such loopholes. Nothing has been done about the H1B visa scam which is devastating the employment prospects of American STEM graduates and changing forever the demographic profile of the country.

It might seem melodramatic but I don't see a way back for the USA. The demographic trend is inexorable and will go into overdrive with this new Bill. In the next Presidential election it should mean that Texas, Georgia and Florida will tip to the Dems which will result in the borders being thrown open even more widely. If that's possible. Realistically Republicans might never control Congress or the Presidency again. Which in turn means the Dems will flood the courts and alphabet agencies with their own apparatchiks. And America becomes Brazil or Mexico within a few generations.

It's true that there's little between the two parties in practice. The quintessential Republican to my mind is a Mitt Romney or a Paul Ryan, cucked, bought-and-paid for careerists who'll sell out the country to China or Israel without a second thought. And while the Dems, made up as they are of a motley and incompatible rabble of blacks, browns, Jews, sexual degenerates and embittered White spinsters will squabble among themselves and factionalise over the spoils, they will be bound together by the one thing that unites them: Their common hatred of Heritage America.

At the very best Trump delayed this outcome by a few years. He has helped to galvanise the White middle and working classes - which is why he was so hated by the Special People. My personal belief is that his heart is/was in the right place but he was faced with opposition and sedition wherever he turned. His base was his only support. And he ended up betraying it. A serious and ongoing mistake lay in his failure to realise that he was never going to win over his enemies. They saw his pandering to them as weakness, and hated him all the more. His biggest mistake of all lay in having the Kushners as his closest and most trusted advisers. Kushner is a corrupt Jewish tribalist (and probably Luciferian) who with Ivanka had prior to Trumps election espoused political and social positions at 180 degree variance with Trump's election platform. How in Heaven's name was he supposed to implement his programme under such a regime?

In short I believe he should have appointed like-minded people and focused on implementing his election promises. Even if ultimately thwarted by the Deep State and the rest of the traitorous 'elite' at least he'd have gone down with honour intact and his base energised.

Now where's my glass of water? Must take my black pill.

Re: Now we see what Coulter was talking about--"idiot Trump"--signed disastrous amnesty for aliens b

Trump says he'll sign order with 'road to citizenship' for DACA recipients

Link: http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ecipients/ar-BB16AWLP?li=BBnb7Kz&OCID=DELLDHP

Rafael Bernal 6 hrs ago

President Trump said Friday he intends to sign an executive order on immigration within the next month that he said will include a "road to citizenship" for recipients of the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program.

Donald Trump wearing a suit and tie: Trump says he'll sign order with 'road to citizenship' for DACA recipients© Screenshot Trump says he'll sign order with 'road to citizenship' for DACA recipients

In an interview with Telemundo anchor José Díaz-Balart, Trump blamed Democrats from walking away from a deal on DACA and said the Supreme Court's decision last month blocking his administration's plan to end the Obama-era program gave him "tremendous power."

"The deal was done. DACA is going to be just fine. We're putting it in. It's going to be just fine. And I am going to be, over the next few weeks, signing an immigration bill that a lot of people don't know about. You have breaking news, but I'm signing a big immigration bill," Trump told Díaz-Balart.

"Is that an executive order?" the anchor asked.

"I'm going to do a big executive order. I have the power to do it as president and I'm going to make DACA a part of it," Trump responded. "But, we put it in, and we'll probably going to then be taking it out. We're working out the legal complexities right now, but I'm going to be signing a very major immigration bill as an executive order, which Supreme Court now, because of the DACA decision, has given me the power to do that."

Asked whether the executive order would provide temporary relief for DACA recipients, Trump said its scope would be much wider.

"No, what I'm going to do is that they're going to part of a much bigger bill on immigration. It's going to be a very big bill, a very good bill, and merit-based bill and it will include DACA, and I think people are going to be very happy," said Trump.

"But one of the aspects of the bill is going to be DACA. We're going to have a road to citizenship," he added.

BREAKING: President Trump tells Telemundo's @jdbalart he will sign an executive order on immigration that will include DACA in the coming weeks. #mtpdaily

Trump: "One of the aspects of the bill is going to be DACA. We are going to have a road to citizenship." pic.twitter.com/M926cty8A1
- Meet the Press (@MeetThePress) July 10, 2020

It's unclear whether the president can grant a category of undocumented immigrants - in this case DACA beneficiaries - permanent legal status with a road to citizenship.

When former President Obama created the program through a Department of Homeland Security memorandum in 2012, he was criticized for executive overreach, although DACA only provides temporary deferral from deportation and a work permit to certain undocumented immigrants who meet a set of conditions.

After Trump rescinded that memo in 2017, he gave Congress six months to pass a statutory replacement for DACA, sparking a flurry of legislative activity that ultimately ended in a deadlock, as the White House nixed a nascent bipartisan agreement.

That legislation was replaced by a Republican-led bill, which included provisions unacceptable to Democrats, such as severe reductions of family-based immigration and the diversity visa program.

Negotiations fully broke down after Trump's rescission was blocked by the courts, starting a two-year process that ended in June's Supreme Court ruling.

In Trump's view, the Democrats broke a deal in leaving the negotiating table after the bipartisan deal had been nixed by the White House.

"I had a deal with the Democrats and they broke the deal. The DACA could have been taken care of two years ago, but the Democrats broke the deal. All of a sudden they just broke it for no reason. Actually, they had a court case that slightly went their way, and they said, 'Oh, let's not talk about the deal anymore,'" Trump told Díaz-Balart.

But Trump said he feels empowered by the Supreme Court ruling, in which Chief Justice John Roberts affirmed the executive branch has the power to do away with DACA, but that proper procedure was not followed in the 2017 order.

"If you look at the Supreme Court ruling, they gave the president tremendous powers when they said that you could take in, in this case, 700 thousand or so people, so they gave powers," said Trump.

"Based on the powers that they gave, I'm going to be doing an immigration bill. One of the aspects of the bill that you will be very happy with, and that a lot of people will be, including me and a lot of Republicans, by the way, will be DACA. It will give them a road to citizenship," he added.

Back