Now Epps to be criminally charged for his (strange) part in in Jan 6 2021 "insurrection" 2 1/2 yrs after the event, suckers

Apollonian

Guest Columnist

Ray Epps To Be Criminally Charged For Events On January 6, His Attorney Says​

STATION GOSSIP 06:31

Link: http://www.stationgossip.com/2023/07/ray-epps-to-be-criminally-charged-for.html

An attorney for Ray Epps, a man seen on video wearing a Trump hat during the January 6 riot, says that his client has been informed by fed...​

Tulsi Gabbard calls on Congress to BAN atrazine and other dangerous crop chemicals linked to chemical castration of children
Trump won't be at Iowa Republican presidential forum, but his stance on Ukraine will be on host Tucker Carlson's mind

An attorney for Ray Epps, a man seen on video wearing a Trump hat during the January 6 riot, says that his client has been informed by federal law enforcement officials that they intend to charge him in connection with the events of that day.
The revelation was made in a lawsuit that Epps filed against Fox News on Wednesday that accused the network and former host Tucker Carlson of defaming him.

Epps has long been accused by many of being an undercover federal agent who instigated some of the events of that day. He has strongly denied being a federal agent.
Buried deep in the lawsuit, Epps lawyer says that the DOJ recently informed Epps that it plans to prosecute him. Epps’ lawyer blamed Carlson for the potential forthcoming charges.
“Finally, in May 2023, the Department of Justice notified Epps that it would seek to charge him criminally for events on January 6, 2021—two-and-a-half years later,” the lawsuit said. “The relentless attacks by Fox and Mr. Carlson and the resulting political pressure likely resulted in the criminal charges.”
Epps was a central figure in the Capitol riot from the beginning.
The 62-year-old Marine veteran from Arizona is seen in multiple video clips from January 6 and the day before trying to whip up other Trump supporters to “go into the Capitol” the next day.
“I’ll say it. We need to go into the Capitol,” Epps says in one clip. At least four times on video, Epps repeats his call to action to “go into the Capitol.”
FBI Director Christopher Wray was grilled by lawmakers on Wednesday on a variety of issues, including Epps.
“I’m not going to engage here in a discussion about individual people who are or are not going to be prosecuted,” Wray responded.

Last edited:

Tucker Exposed It: 18 FBI and 20 DHS Agents – all at Jan 6 Fedsurrection – For sure.​

August 4, 2023

Link: https://daily.whatfinger.com/tucker...s-agents-all-at-jan-6-fedsurrection-for-sure/

[vid at site link, above]

You can see why Tucker was never allowed to show this on air. The Deep State that now calls the shots at Fox does not want the people to know they scammed the whole event in order to steal the election.

Former FBI Official Says Bureau Lost Track Of How Many Sources, Other Informants Were Involved In Capitol Breach​

SEPTEMBER 21, 2023

Link: http://www.yourdestinationnow.com/2023/09/former-fbi-official-says-bureau-lost.html/

A former senior FBI official told House lawmakers the bureau conducted an internal audit after losing track of how many informants and other sources were involved in the January 6 U.S. Capitol breach.
Steven D’Antuono, former assistant director-in-charge of the Washington Field Office, told the House Judiciary Committee during a closed-door testimony in June that his office learned there had been confidential human sources (CHS) from various field offices, as well as other informants who went to the nation’s Capitol on their own accord, according to a Tuesday letter sent to FBI Director Christopher Wray about the bureau’s use of confidential sources.

When asked by Chairman Jim Jordan (R-OH) during a hearing on June 7, 2023, if D’Antuono knew about the sources and that the FBI knew ahead of time they would be present among the crowd of thousands of protestors, he responded with “that is my belief, yeah.”
“D’Antuono explained that due to the large number of CHSs present at the Capitol, the [Washington Field Office] asked FBI Headquarters ‘to do a poll or put out something to people saying w[ere] any CHSs involved’ so the FBI could try to ascertain how many CHSs had been in attendance,” the letter reads.
D’Antuono said his office “started getting responses back” after contacting the bureau’s headquarters.
The committee disclosed one example from D’Antuono, who recalled that a source from the Kansas City Field Office had allegedly been in contact with his “handler” while “they were in the crowd, I think, saying that they were going in. They were trying to stop some of the action happening, and they left or whatnot.”
“This new information is extremely concerning,” Jordan wrote in the letter. “It suggests that the FBI cannot adequately track the activities and operations of its informants, and that it lost control of its CHSs present at the Capitol on January 6.”
“These revelations reinforce existing concerns, identified by Special Counsel Durham, about the FBI’s use of, and payment to, CHSs who have fabricated evidence and misrepresented information,” he added.
A spokesperson from the FBI National Press Office declined to comment when asked about the testimony by The Daily Wire.
House Judiciary Committee member Rep. Darrell Issa (R-CA) told The Washington Times that the FBI’s alleged involvement in the Capitol breach could have likely contributed to the events unfolding that day.
“They just knew or should have known that what was going on, and one or more of those people in order to keep their cover, could well have been part of the reason that this got so far out of hand,” Issa said. “Because the FBI won’t admit that they had 20,30 or 40 individuals on their payroll and or informants, they also certainly won’t admit how many came into the Capitol, or how many who participated in some way in promoting this illegal activity.”
House Judiciary Committee member Rep. Thomas Massie (R-KY) asked U.S. Attorney General Merrick Garland during a hearing on Wednesday how many agents and assets were present on January 5 and January 6.
“I don’t know the answer to that question,” Garland responded.

Speculation over the number of FBI informants present during the Capitol breach comes as the Department of Justice has charged more than 1,100 people with January 6-related federal crimes — of which over 650 have pleaded guilty, more than 600 sentenced, and half received terms ranging from three days to 22 years.
Former FBI official George Hill, who worked as a supervisory intelligence analyst for the Boston Field Office, claimed earlier this year the bureau denied his office’s agents access to 11,000 hours of U.S. Capitol video footage on January 6 out of fear that it would reveal the identities of possible undercover officers and confidential informants present that day.
Former Capitol Hill Police Chief Steven Sund said the FBI had at least 18 undercover agents in the January 6 crowd, in addition to the paid informants, and another estimated 20 authorities from the Department of Homeland Security, according to The New York Post.
The outlet reported the bureau spends an average of $42 million annually in payments to its Confidential Human Sources, according to the Department of Justice Office of Inspector General.
Rep. Clay Higgins (R-LA) asked FBI Director Christopher Wray at a House Homeland Security Committee hearing last year if the bureau had any confidential human sources dressed as Trump supporters during the Capitol riot.
Wray stonewalled the direct question and denied FBI informants were in the crowd on January 6.
“To the extent that there’s a suggestion, for example, that the FBI’s confidential human sources or FBI employees in some way instigated or orchestrated January 6, that’s categorically false.”

IT’S HERE! Lara Logan Releases Her Exclusive Investigation on RAY EPPS! – With Never-Seen-Before Ray Epps Footage! – VIDEO​

By Jim Hoft Nov. 3, 2023 4:37 pm

Link: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/11/its-here-lara-logan-releases-her-exclusive-investigation/

ray-epps-lara-logan-.jpg

Lara Logan released her much anticipated exclusive investigation Friday on Ray Epps at Truth in Media website.
In today’s video — Lara Logan asks why was Ray Epps treated as victim by the same people who condemned almost everyone around him as a threat?
We try to answer some lingering questions about the one “election-denying-Donald Trump-supporter” the media and the government didn’t seem to hate.

Lara Logan shares never-before-seen footage of Ray Epps from January 5th and 6th.

ray-epps-capitol-.jpg

And the footage from the violence December Stop the Steal rally is riveting!
THIS IS A MUST-SEE

Reaction.

Slap On Wrist: DOJ Recommends Suspected Jan. 6 Provocateur Ray Epps Serve Six Months In Prison​

by Kelen McBreen
January 2nd 2024, 5:49 pm

Link: https://www.infowars.com/posts/slap...vocateur-ray-epps-serve-six-months-in-prison/

Sentencing memorandum says Epps cooperated, appears remorseful and was victim of conspiracy theories

The Biden Department of Justice is recommending suspected January 6th provocateur Ray Epps be handed a six-month prison sentence for his involvement in the debacle.

Filed on Tuesday, the DOJ sentencing memorandum claims Epps receiving a six-month sentence would be the “high end” of sentencing guidelines under the plea deal he reached with the feds.

BREAKING: The DOJ is recommending just six months in jail for Ray Epps, the only J6 defendant caught on camera telling people to go into the Capitol building.

They say that they gave him a plea deal because he cooperated with the FBI, tried to “descalate conflict” and was the… pic.twitter.com/K96HHz8E7v
— Greg Price (@greg_price11) January 2, 2024

The document explains Epps turned himself in to the FBI within two days of learning he was on their “watch list,” and that he cooperated with the Bureau and Congress by sitting down for interviews.

Epps also allegedly “engaged in at least five efforts on January 6 to de-escalate conflict and avoid violence between rioters and police officers.”
https://www.infowarsstore.com/catal...=banner&utm_content=DNAForceBlackFridaybanned
Of course, Epps was documented telling individuals “we need to go into the Capitol” on Jan. 5th and, “We’re here to storm the capitol,” on Jan. 6th.

The suspected government informant or asset also texted his nephew about the events at the Capitol, writing, “I was in the front with a few others. I also orchestrated it.”

Continuing its bizarre list of why it took it easy on Epps, the DOJ states, “He also expressed what appears to be sincere remorse” and “Epps has been the target of a false and widespread conspiracy theory that he was an undercover government agent on January 6.”

It’s worth noting the document is basically declaring Epps was not a government asset despite the fact the FBI refused to say as much in 2022 when asked point-blank by GOP Senator Ted Cruz of Texas.

Is Ray Epps a Fed?
FBI Director: "I cannot answer that question" pic.twitter.com/TgdvurJ43J
— DirkDiggler (@Muffhugger) July 12, 2023

Meanwhile, loads of prominent J6ers were hit with insanely long prison sentences, such as Purple Heart recipient Joe Biggs getting 17 years, Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes’ 18-year punishment and Proud Boys Chairman Enrique Tarrio 22 year sentence despite him never setting foot in D.C. that day.

Biggs called into The Alex Jones Show from prison back in September to provide an update on his case and his time in jail:

RAY EPPS EXPOSED: Never Before Released FBI Interview Call Uncovered – J6 Political Prisoner Ryan Samsel Exposes James Ray Epps Breaking Federal Law, LYING To The FBI Multiple Times [Part 1]​

By Alicia Powe Apr. 23, 2024 8:15 am

Link: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...efore-released-fbi-interview/?utm_source=rss/

[see vids at site link, above]

ray-epps-felony-crime-1024x576.jpg

WATCH: Epps Violates Federal Law LYING To The FBI Multiple Times In Never Before Released Interview

New audio reveals suspected government operative James Ray Epps repeatedly lied to the Federal Bureau of Investigations in a never-before-released interview with the bureau obtained by The Gateway Pundit. Lying to the FBI is a crime punishable by up to an 8-year prison sentence.

In January 2021, when Ray Epps returned home to Arizona two days after the Capitol riot, he called the FBI and audaciously asked a federal agent to remove his photograph from the “Most Wanted” list, insisting that he would “do anything” to assist the weaponized intelligence agency with identifying suspects he believed should be arrested for their actions on Jan. 6 while providing fabricated accounts of what he did and what transpired that fateful day.
“What federal violation are you calling to report tonight?” a female agent asks Epps at the start of the 27-minute interview with the bureau on Jan. 8, 2021, in an attempt to evade federal charges.
As Gold Prices Hit Record Highs, One 12-Page Pamphlet Tells the Story of God, Gold and Glory
Epps informs the government that he had just become aware that his photograph was published on the FBI’s website.

“Well, uh, my brother-in-law called me and said that my picture is on your website as a person of interest at the Capitol. And I looked it up and sure enough, there I am,” he told the agent, chuckling.

Accompanied by his wife Robyn Epps during the interview, the concerned fugitive asks the agent to hold while they identify his BOLO number.
Featured on the FBI bulletin whispering in J6 political prisoner Ryan Samsel’s ear, Epps states that he is featured in “photograph number sixteen,” then immediately begins criminally implicating Samsel.
“Photograph sixteen, that is me, and I’ve got my arm on this guy because he started– he was trying to fight the cops, trying to pick a fight with the cops, the police officers,” Epps said. “And I was trying to calm him down.”

image-1346.png

While leveling criminal allegations against the demonstrators he stood alongside at the rally, Epps warns the FBI, “They came out of nowhere. And boom! Got through!”
Epps assured the agent that it was other people who had committed crimes — as if he had not invested hours in directing the crowd to “go into the building” and was not an active participant on the frontlines of “the first breach.”

“That was other people that got through after?” the agent asks.

“Yes,” Epps responds. “I’m not sure if that kid was among them. I’m pretty sure he was.”
Contending her husband’s actions during the riot were law-abiding, Robyn Epps also criminally implicated Samsel, claiming she saw footage in which he was “running away” from her husband.
“I thought from the video that it was –the same kid. Running away from you.” Robyn interjected.

At no point during the riot did Samsel run from Epps. But he, evidently, should have.
TGP provided Samsel the opportunity to review Epps’ interview with the FBI. Samsel suspects Epps stalked him nearly the entire time he was on the Capitol grounds.

“There is a picture of me and this group of Marines and Ray Epps is in every single one of my pictures that I take of myself. I’m like, ‘How is this guy in the background at every single [turn], like — he was following me!” Samsel told TGP in an exclusive interview after evaluating the audio.

image-1343.png

photo_2024-04-14_00-09-49-600x450.jpg

image-1352.png

Epps told the FBI “he went up and grabbed” Samsel moments before the crowd pushed over the bike racks to remind him the police are “doing their job.”
“I went up and grabbed the guy — grabbed the guy, I kinda, kind of, I don’t know — put my arm around him and said, ‘Hey, you know that’s, that’s not what, you know, that’s not what we’re doing here. We don’t need this. These guys are on our side.’ They’re doing their job.’ And tried to calm him down,'” he claimed. ” And then it just blew up. I mean just, blew up. It, it — they forced a fence down. An officer fell down and it was not good.”

Trending: COVER-UP EXPOSED: Judge Cannon Unmasks Redacted Documents Revealing Biden White House Direct Ties to Mar-a-Lago Raid, Jack Smith Investigation

According to court documents, the government claims Epps told Samsel, “Relax, the cops are doing their job,” when he confronted Samsel.

But Samsel contends Epps, in tandem with the Justice Department and the corporate press, disseminated a lie to cover for Epps and the government operation on the ground that day to entrap demonstrators.
“Ray Epps never whispered in my ear to ‘calm down,'” Samsel explained. “What he said was, ‘Don’t pull you’ve got to push. I got people, or wait until more people.” That’s exactly what he said. I’ve challenged the government to this, and I said, ‘Well, who don’t you have me take a polygraph test and have Ray Epps take a polygraph test.’
“They don’t want him to take a polygraph test because he’s lying. He’s lying about so, so much.”

WATCH: [see site link, above, top]

***PLEASE SUPPORT J6 POLITICAL HOSTAGE RYAN SAMSEL’S MEDICAL AND LEGAL BATTLE HERE***

Epps seemingly stuck to a script throughout his statement to the FBI as he and his wife repeatedly echoed the mantra that he was only “trying to calm them down” and assist police officers.
Epps claimed he tried to “calm them down” a whopping 14 times and both times his wife interjected she reiterated the “calm down” line.

“This is what I tried to do. I mean, I tried to calm ’em down,” Epps said, describing his confrontation with protesters at BLM Plaza on Jan. 5, 2021. “I tried to let them know that, uh, you know, this is not what we are here for. We’re here to — because of the constitution, not the police. The police are on our side. And I probably stayed down there ’til 1:30 in the evening and the police are all witnesses for that.

“I tried to calm them down. Got on a bullhorn once and tried to calm them down.”
Epps never got on a “bullhorn” to “calm them down” on Jan. 5th or 6th.
But the 62-year-old former Marine and Oathkkeeper is infamously caught on camera walking the streets of the nation’s capital on a bizarre mission to entice demonstrators to, “Go INTO the Capitol building!”

“Tomorrow, I don’t even like to say it because I’ll be arrested,” he yells in footage captured on January 5th by Anthime “Baked Alaska” Gionet and John “Jayden X” Sulivan at Black Lives Matter Plaza.
“Don’t say it!” Gionet shot back.
“I’ll say it!” Epps vehemently insisted. “We need to go in…to the Capitol!”

At BLM Plaza, Epps repeatedly interrupted debate among the rallygoers, reminding them to “focus” on a prime directive to “go into the Capitol!”
“Guys! Guys! Guys!” he screamed amongst the crowd a second time on Jan. 5. “I’m going to put it out there and I’m probably going to go to jail for it, okay? Tomorrow, we need to go into the Capitol! In… to the Capitol!”
Alarmed, suspicious and incensed by Epps’ calls to break the law, the crowd immediately began chanting “Fed! Fed! Fed! Fed!”

Epps also criminally implicated the protesters at BLM Plaza, warning the FBI that the other demonstrators were “right in the policemen’s face.” Footage shows they were primarily in his face for urging them to break the law.
image-1411.png

Epps may get away with lying to the media and has even perjured himself before the hyperpartisan J6 House Select Committee with no repercussion.

But providing a false statement to a federal agent is a federal offense governed by 18 U.S. Code § 1001, a crime punishable by up to five years in prison. The penalty could be extended to a maximum of eight years if your statement relates to any act of international or domestic terrorism.

On Jan. 6, 2021, after Samsel and approximately 300 demonstrators pushed over flimsy bike racks that barricaded Peace Circle from the inauguration stage, where many presumed Trump was slated to speak, Epps along with scores of protesters ran towards the Capitol building.
image-1355.png

According to the government, demonstrators who stepped foot in the temporarily “restricted area” violated 1512 Obstruction of an Official proceeding, a crime punishable by up to a 20-year prison sentence unprecedentedly used to prosecute demonstrators.

But Epps is above the law.
Epps admitted in text messages to his nephew on Jan. 6 that he “orchestrated” the first breach, yet he inexplicably managed to evade the 1512 charge that has been leveled against hundreds of people who protested outside the building as federal judges continue to arbitrarily apply the statute in the selective prosecution of January 6 defendants for demonstrating on the “restricted area.”
0-88.jpg

Lying by omission, not once on the call did Epps disclose to the FBI his numerous unrelenting attempts to instigate peaceful demonstrators to “Obstruct an Official proceeding.”

Perhaps the man even sedition hunters have named “FedBoomer” equates “calming them down” with incitement.
If the government applied the same standard to Epps as the plurality of incarcerated J6 defendants, he would be serving a 20-year prison sentence for inciting “insurrection” and conspiring to “overthrow the US government.”

While the Biden regime, so-called conservative, Trump appointees and state-run media dismiss claims that Epps is a government operative as a conspiracy theory, painting him to the masses as a “scapegoat” of “far-right media,” Epps availed himself to “help” the FBI with “anything,” including identifying more suspects for arrest, before he ended the call.​

“The one guy, I could identify him. There’s a couple that I could probably identify if, if you had pictures,” he said. It’s so hard because some of them were covering their faces– these guys knew what they were doing.

“The officers on top, I was talking to them, they saw and they were witnesses that I was trying to calm those people down. I am guilty of being there and probably trespassing, uh. But I had a reason. I was trying to calm ’em down. I wanted to be there but I was trying to calm ’em down. Anything that I can do to help. There’s no call for that kind of behavior. I will be your witness.”
“You see? He’s a rat,” Samsel lamented after Samsel vowed to assist the government. “That statement, I would do ‘anything.’ What was he willing to do? ‘Anything. I hate that statement.
v2-Elordi-What-Role-Did-Ray-Epps-Play-In-January-6_-1.jpg

At the conclusion of Epps’ conspicuous call to the FBI, he had the nerve to ask the bureau to remove his picture from the Most Wanted list.

“Can you, can you take my picture down,” Epps shamelessly requested before bursting into laughter.
The agent refused at the time, noting she “will definitely get all of this documented in the appropriate areas.”

“Okay. No problem.” Epps replies, continuing to cackle.
Low and behold, the FBI granted Epps request and removed his picture from the Most Wanted list in July 2021.
Epps has yet to return TGP’s request for comment nor did his wife Robyn at the time of this publication.
Samsel has adamantly called on other January 6 defendants to refuse to cooperate with the government by accepting plea deals that he warns will ultimately be exploited to incarcerate Trump and more innocent people who protested nearly three and half years ago.
Like other defendants present when police waged a terror attack against the American people and the First Amendment, Samsel has been marred with claims by the political left and right of being a federal informant in light of his interaction with Epps during the first breach.
Yet, Samsel has been tortured for refusing an agreement with the government that would incriminate the Proud Boys and Trump. As a paralegal on the case, this reporter has obtained Samsel’s medical records. Guards in the DC jail brutally assaulted Samsel after he refused to lie about fellow J6 political prisoner and decorated Army veteran Joseph Biggs brandishing a gun during the riot.
07dc-investigate-sub1-videosixteenbyninejumbo1600-600x338.jpg

File-000-1.jpeg

As a result of repeated beatdowns, he was left with a broken eye socket, a broken jaw, brain injuries, and suffers loss of vision in his left eye. Judge Jia Cobb continues to refuse surgery for a condition that causes him to develop blood blots.
samsel-600x338.png

ryan-samsel-cell-1024x576.jpg

As TGP reported on Sunday, the FBI is also using illegal intimidation tactics against Samsel’s wife, Raechel Genco. Genco merely stood outside of the US Capitol on January 6 and committed no violent crimes. She pled guilty to a misdemeanor charge and was sentenced to community service and probation. The FBI claimed Genco never completed the required community service hours, even though she had. Suddenly, the DOJ is threatening Genco with felony charges.
“She is now facing felony charges because Christopher Way is retaliating after Troy Nehl’s challenged [him] on Genco was charged, and Ray Epps wasn’t at the time,” Samsel explained.
Steadfast amid potential retaliation by federal judges who add “terror enhancements” to the sentences of J6 defendants for exposing the Deep State malfeasance, Samsel is committed to exposing the government’s ploy to manipulate, intimidate, incarcerate and terrorize the American people for simply protesting.
“Everybody, please, repost and share this egregious miscarriage of justice, of selective prosecution and retaliation tactics again by Christopher Wray. This needs the attention of all American people, not just Republicans or Democrats if want to save this this country.”

***PLEASE SUPPORT J6 POLITICAL HOSTAGE RYAN SAMSEL’S MEDICAL AND LEGAL BATTLE HERE***

LISTEN TO JAMES RAY EPPS’ UNEDITED JAN. 8, 2021 INTERVIEW WITH THE FBI HERE: [see site link, above, top]

Back