MSU ATHLETE KILLED

Hellcat

Registered

MSU ATHLETE KILLED
Sunday, July 11, 2004

A 22 year old Midwestern State University student is dead, after an late night argument in north Dallas. At around 2 O`clock Sunday morning, investigators say Michael Erokwu left a nightclub. After having a minor traffic accident in the parking lot, he crossed a street to a gas station. That`s where they say an argument began with the driver of a 1967 grey Chevrolet convertible. Investigators say the suspect pulled out a gun and shot Erokwu while firing off several shots. Erokwu was taken to a nearby hospital where he was pronounced dead. The suspect left the scene, and still has not been found. He`s described as a black male in his 20`s. Erokwu w
s very much looking forward to the upcoming school year at MSU where he was an offensive lineman for the Indians.

http://www.kfdx.com/news/default.asp?mode=shownew
s&id=5769

Whenever these degenerate n-ggers get killed the press can't wait to tell us what a loss it is - as they were soooo"â┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�Å¡¦ wonderful.

If the coon was killed by a white, the POS is automatically elevated in the press, i.e. james byrd, to saint status.

Personally, I don't feel the slightest loss and when they get murdered or die by aids or any form of their own boundless stupidity. In fact, I chaulk one up on the plus side for our country and the world.

There has never been a life form on earth, lower or more degenerate than these monkey coons.

My apologies and condolences to other monkey species.

Another happy ending :)

http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/mercurynews.../9174282.htm?1c

DALLAS - The man accused of shooting to death a Midwestern State University football player surrendered to authorities on Friday.

Blake Callahan, 21, turned himself over to a Dallas police officer with the help of an attorney, Supervisory Deputy U.S. Marshal Trent Touchstone said.

He was in the Dallas County jail on Friday night,
harged with murder, said Lt. Anthony Williams, police spokesman.

Police issued a warrant for Callahan on Wednesday.

Michael Erokwu, 22, died from gunshot wounds Sunday after an argument a
t a Da
llas gas station. Investigators believe the dispute involved damage to a car struck by Erokwu's vehicle as it left a nearby nightclub.

Erokwu, a 365-pound Nigerian who attended high school in the Dallas suburb of
Coppell, would have been a senior this fall at MSU in Wichita Falls.

The offensive lineman attended Tyler Junior College before transferring to Midwestern.

0715callahan.jpg
Shooter Callahan

Player7-12_d.jpg
Very Offensive Tackle Erokwu

Back