Ho ho ho, 5 House Repubs "conspire" to shut-down gov. if brain-dead creepy Joe and Demon-rat traitorous scum don't shut-down border, suckers

Apollonian

Guest Columnist

Five House Republicans Vow To Shut Down The Government Until Biden Shuts Down Illegal Immigration At Southern Border (VIDEO)​

Link: http://www.womensystems.com/2024/01/five-house-republicans-vow-to-shut-down.html/

Women System January 09, 2024

401450DE-71E5-4CC5-9C2C-E220DD06026C-600x322.jpeg

As 60+ House Republicans traveled to the southern border in Texas for a photo-op and press conference, five strong conservative congressmen proposed an actual solution to stop the flow of illegal immigrants, human trafficking victims, foreign adversaries, and potential terrorists into the United States.
More than 11 million illegals, who are mainly military-age males and include many known or suspected terrorists, have invaded the US on Joe Biden’s open border invitation. More than 300,000 illegal aliens crossed over the US border in December alone, according to Customs and Border Protection.
The Gateway Pundit reported that there were 17 illegals encountered in November alone who were on the FBI’s terror watchlist, according to data from Customs and Border Protection. How many more have slipped through the cracks with the other 11 million illegal aliens?

Reps. Andy Biggs (R-AZ), Eli Crane (R-AZ), Matt Gaetz (R-FL), Matt Rosendale (R-MT), and Bob Good (R-VA) are on board with a government shutdown to stop the invasion of our southern border. Hopefully, the RINOs in the House will get on board.
Dr. Peter McCullough Urges Preparedness on News of Chinese Pneumonia Outbreak
This is what an invasion looks like.
Shut the border down, or we’ll shut the government down.
The clock is ticking. https://t.co/n2MBJUS6oi
— Rep Andy Biggs (@RepAndyBiggsAZ) January 5, 2024

SHUT DOWN THE BORDER OR SHUT DOWN THE GOVERNMENT
Democrats are shamelessly lying to the American people by claiming the border is secure — all while streamlining a criminal invasion.
SHUT IT DOWN. pic.twitter.com/zrEfTEmg4Y
— Rep. Eli Crane (@RepEliCrane) January 8, 2024

Shut down the border or shut down the government. pic.twitter.com/vQYFAbN8vJ
— Rep. Matt Gaetz (@RepMattGaetz) January 3, 2024

There are illegals coming into this country who are looking to do us harm and undermine our national security!
We must shut Washington down until our border is secure. pic.twitter.com/dx1eBwKzkd
— Matt Rosendale (@RepRosendale) January 5, 2024

As The Gateway Pundit reported, Republican Lawmakers held a press conference on Thursday and refused to answer RAV reporter Ben Bergquam when he asked who supports leveraging a government down to force Biden to enforce the law on our southern border.
But Rep. Pat Fallon (R-TX) lost it and interrupted Bergquam, saying, “We’re not going to do a show of hands. We’re not in a classroom. We’re not doing a show of hands!”

Bergquam, in a follow-up interview with Steve Bannon, labeled the inappropriate response from Congressman Fallon as “McCarthy-era arrogance.”
Andy Biggs of Arizona, Ken Buck of Colorado, Tim Burchett of Tennessee, Eli Crane of Arizona, Matt Gaetz of Florida, Bob Good of Virginia, Nancy Mace of South Carolina, and Matt Rosendale of Montana got fed up with McCarthy selling out to Democrats and decided America needed a new Speaker.
Five of these eight brave GOP congressmen spoke to Bergquam before the press conference to lay out the necessity of leveraging a government shutdown to force the Biden Regime to enforce the law.
Watch below:
BERGQUAM: The question is, do the Republicans have the courage to shut down the government until the border is shut down?
BIGGS: They should have that courage. That is the check the founders gave us, and we’re pledging to the American people that we’re willing to shut down the government until this border is secure. And that doesn’t just mean that you pass new policy. It means that you entice, encourage, coerce, whatever you want to say, the executive branch to actually enforce the laws that are in place now or that may get passed.
GAETZ:
Yeah, we heard messages from stakeholders today here in Texas. They want to see us shut down the border or shut down the government. These were the Property Rights Act activists and also the sheriffs and local law enforcement from here in Texas, a group curated by Speaker Johnson to deliver that message to our Republican colleagues, and we hope they heard that message because the power of the purse is the only leverage we have and if we aren’t willing to use it to shut down the border. What use is it?
BERGQUAM: Congressman Crane, the argument I keep hearing is you only have a two vote majority, you know, you’ve got 20 RINOs. What do you anticipate happening in this this vote?
CRANE: Unfortunately, Ben, I anticipate what usually happens in Washington, and that’s the Uniparty doing what the Uniparty does. I don’t, unfortunately, think that our conference has the courage necessary to use the power of the purse to do what needs to be done for this community and for the rest of the country. And you know, that being said, I’m going to keep coming down to the border. Every time I come down here, I learn something different. And the other thing too, Ben, is I’ve worn a uniform before with horrible leadership when I felt like—me and the guys I was working with felt like we were hamstrung and couldn’t do our jobs. And so one of the things that we all like to do when we come down here is tell the Border Patrol agents, the Texas Rangers, the firemen, the cops, everybody, “Thank you, we know that you’re doing what you can, you’re being hamstrung.” Can you imagine doing a job where you aren’t allowed to do your job and then the American people start to turn on you because they think it’s you? It’s not these guys. They want to do their job, but because of our leadership being so poor, they’re not allowed to.
ROSENDALE:
One of the things that I’m going to take back from this visit is that these folks aren’t talking about an immigration problem. They’re talking about a slave trade problem. We have millions of people that have come into this country that have a financial obligation to the cartels, and it is a slave trade problem. They’re generating cartels about $32 million a week, just from the Del Rio sector alone. This is a big profit center, and all these folks that are coming into the country have that financial obligation that they are going to have to pay back to the cartel. The other thing is that by us coming down here, we’re hoping to raise the awareness so that the American people will put additional pressure on their representatives. We’re going to take care of the border. We’re going to do what is necessary. We will shut the government down in order to secure this border, but we need the other people across the nation to put pressure on their representatives to help us do what’s right.
GOOD:
We can’t continue business as usual. We can’t continue to fund a government that’s bankrupting the country to the tune of $200 billion a month, and most of which, the policies that are hurting the country, that are not working for the people, that are working for the people in Washington. And we can’t continue to fund this border invasion. And the house is the stronger body. The Senate needs 60 votes; they’ve only got 51 Democrats. We do have a small majority, but we have a majority. So if the House majority will stand with our speaker and be willing to say no, we’re not going to fund this government, we’ve got a little window of opportunity between now and February too, where we just say we’re not going to move forward and fund this until the Senate and the White House join us in implementing HR 2, passing it in the Senate, signing into law by the President and then implementing it. We came down a day early. We came down yesterday. And then we did join up with the speaker for the luncheon that he had, and quite frankly, some of the speakers that he had for that luncheon, and one is a Property Association manager, and one is a local sheriff, and both of them pleaded and begged with us to not fund this government until the border is secure, to shut down the government if we’re unwilling to shut down the border, this administration. So that’s really what our colleagues needed to hear in the Republican Conference.
BERGQUAM:
Are you seeing any movement by any Democrats that will join Republicans in this effort?
ROSENDALE: Once it starts impacting their community, then those local Democrats start complaining about it. But as representative Biggs said, they complain, and they ask for more money to come in, not to actually cure the problem which is securing our border.
Prior to the press conference with Speaker @SpeakerJohnson I had a private press conference with Congressmen @RepAndyBiggsAZ @RepMattGaetz @RepEliCrane @RepRosendale and Congressman Bob Good.
Listen to their clarity. Why can’t every Republican be this clear. Either we shut down… pic.twitter.com/IzCk3fYzQZ
— Ben Bergquam – Real America’s Voice (RAV-TV) News (@BenBergquam) January 5, 2024

Congress has the power of the purse— however, tragically, not enough members have enough courage to do what needs to be done.
We either wield the power we have as a conference or bend the knee to Biden’s open-border regime.
It should be an easy choice. https://t.co/vLt7iv9sBU
— Rep. Eli Crane (@RepEliCrane) January 5, 2024

Last edited:
Gaetz explains the way things were while McCarthy was in charge as speaker, and now playing hard-ball w. new House Speaker who grabbed back w. 20 Billion dollahs cut--but Gaetz wants more

‘Do We Have A Border?’: Martha MacCallum Tells Kirby Point-Blank Biden’s Immigration Policies Are ‘Failing’​

Link: http://www.womensystems.com/2024/01/do-we-have-border-martha-maccallum.html/

[vid at site link, above]

Women System January 24, 2024

Fox News’ Martha MacCallum directly told White House National Security Council spokesperson John Kirby during an interview Wednesday that the administration’s border policies are failing.
Kirby said the administration is determined to “change the way” border officials process migrants entering the U.S. and “crackdown” on illegal immigration. He cited the administration’s national security supplemental request which would allocate additional funding to add more border patrol agents.
MacCallum said President Joe Biden does appear eager to take action at the border as he has the power to issue executive actions.
“So it doesn’t seem like he has a lot of fire in his belly, John, to stop people from entering. It seems that he’s okay with the opposite,” MacCallum told Kirby.
“No, Martha, I kind of would disagree with you,” Kirby replied. “I don’t think he’s lacking any sense of urgency about the need for border security at all, and he has taken some executive actions such as putting U.S. troops down there to help take off some of the border patrol, some of their tasks and some of their responsibilities so that they can focus on immigration work itself.”

MacCallum and Kirby addressed the Biden administration’s request to cut razor wire installed at the border by Texas officials to help mitigate the influx of migrants entering the country. The Supreme Court ruled in favor of the administration in a Monday decision, with Associate Justice Amy Coney Barrett and Chief Justice John Roberts ruling in favor with the liberal justices.
Kirby said the White House opposed the razor wire since it allegedly prevented border patrol agents from accessing certain areas to fulfill their duties.
“You say there’s no lack of urgency. He’s been president for three years. This is not just the same old immigration issue we’ve had going on for a decade as he said the other day. These are record numbers all the time,” MacCallum added. “And people in Iowa and New Hampshire are the ones who are expressing concerns about it. This isn’t Arizona and Texas, this is Iowa and New Hampshire. So I don’t think that people sense that there isn’t urgency to address this. In fact, I talked to lots of voters over the past few weeks who said they think the opposite has happened and they’re trying to figure out why the president wouldn’t do what he can to stop it.”
Kirby said there is a limit on the executive actions the president can pass to address the border, and thus needs support from Congress. He then argued the White House’s discussions with the Senate have been “progressing.”
“I mean, they’re not,” MacCallum responded. “And you say he’s been concerned about it for three years, but that’s failing, obviously. Because when you have record numbers of people coming in, that means the policy’s failing. So why not change gears and try to do something that works?”
“I think it’s important to put this in context, too, Martha. You’re seeing, as you rightfully said, record numbers of people and it’s not just the United States that are facing that pressure. Lots of countries in the hemisphere including Mexico is facing a lot of pressure at their own southern border. I mean, there are more people on the move in this hemisphere right now than there has been since World War II.”
“John, do we have a border?” MacCallum asked. “Do we have a southern border?”
“Do we have a what?” Kirby asked.
“Do we have a southern border?” she repeated, to which he answered, “Yes.”
Kirby assured that the administration is “working very hard” to combat the record numbers of migrant apprehensions. A record high of nearly 300,000 migrants crossed the border in December. Almost 2.5 million apprehensions in the 2023 fiscal year, and an additional 483,000 in the 2024 fiscal year thus far, according to Customs and Border Protection.

Speaker Mike Johnson outside WH — We will give nothing to Ukraine until the American border is secure. Schumer is panicked, says Ukraine comes first.​

February 28, 2024 6:01 am by CWR

Link: https://citizenwatchreport.com/spea...schumer-is-panicked-says-ukraine-comes-first/

[vids at site link, above]

BREAKING: Speaker Mike Johnson tells reporters of his White House meeting on the $60 billion Ukraine funding supplemental:
“”It was frank and honest…then I had a one-on-one for a period of time with the president, just he and I in the Oval Office.”
“My purpose was to express what I believe is the obvious truth, that we must take care of America’s need first. When you talk about America’s needs, you have to talk fist about our open border.”

“The first priority of the country is our border, and making sure it’s secure. I believe the President can take executive authority right now to change that. And I told him that again today in person.”

See also Detectives teaching geography to CNN host: 'In Florida, crime comes with a side of jail. Mind-blowing revelation!

See also Boeing’s nosedive: How greed ruined a great American company

Schumer claims he’s “so, so shaken” by what he’s seen at the Ukrainian border, then attacks Speaker Johnson for wanting to protect OUR border before sending more money to Ukraine

Greene: Speaker Johnson Stabbing GOP Voters in the Back, He Needs a ‘Pink Slip’​

STATION GOSSIP 17:47

Link: https://www.stationgossip.com/2024/03/greene-speaker-johnson-stabbing-gop.html/

Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) said Tuesday on Real America’s Voice’s “ American Sunrise ” that House Speaker Mike Johnson (...

House Republicans Threaten Garland With Contempt Over Biden Docs Probe Materials

‘A Punch In My Face’: Mothers Who’ve Lost Kids To Fentanyl Speak Out About Crisis, Slam Biden

Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) said Tuesday on Real America’s Voice’s “American Sunrise” that House Speaker Mike Johnson (R-LA) should be removed from his position.
Greene said, “This is simple math. The more Republicans like Mike Gallagher that resign and leave early, guess what that means? We have less Republicans in the House. So every time a Mike Gallagher or a Ken Buck leaves early, that brings our numbers down and brings us dangerously closer to being in the minority.”
She continued, “It’s not Marjorie Taylor Greene that is saying the inconvenient truth and forcing everyone to wake up and realize Republican voters are done with us doing this kind of crap that we did last week, and they are fed up with speakers of the House and Republicans that go out and campaign and make all these promises and then turn around and stab their voters in the back, because that’s what Mike Johnson did on Friday. And that’s what he led our conference to do on Friday. I am not going to be responsible for Hakeem Jeffries being speaker of the House. I am not going to be responsible for a Democrat majority taking over our Republican majority. That lies squarely, squarely on the shoulders of these Republicans that are leaving early because they don’t have the intestinal fortitude to handle the real fight and the responsibility that comes with leadership at the end of our republic, when our country is nearly destroyed and when our constitution is being ran through a paper shredder.”
Greene added, “So no one is going to blame that on me. David, I’m going to tell you exactly what I’m going to do. I will be so careful and responsible with this. You want to know why I care about our majority? I am one of the few Republican members in the House that has actually paid all of my dues to the NRCC, and I did that because I want the majority and I want the majority next Congress, and I will fight for it. But I am not going to be silly, you know, nilly willy or be irresponsible with this motion to vacate. I will bring it to a floor vote at a time that I think is needed or responsible, or a good time to do it. But this is a pink slip. Johnson is on notice, and our conference needs a new speaker of the House.”

Back