Here's good example of real problem, suckers: Sen. Tuberville is afraid to say "racism" is VIRTUE of LOYALTY to people, culture, ancestors

Apollonian

Guest Columnist

What the Sen. is over-looking is he's allowing the "woke" scum of Jews-media to define the terms (like "racism," which is simply and obviously LOYALTY--ck any dictionary), making the rules of the game by which he's now far too willing to play, the fool. Tuberville accepts idea that "racism" is some kind of "dirty-word." Fact is the other races are all allowed to be loyal (hence racist) to their own--and AGAINST whites--but whites aren't allowed (by the satanists and "woke" filth) to be loyal to their own--whites are rather required to suck-up and apologize to the inferiors and scum dark-skins who are NOTHING but recipients of white charity. Of course, Jews own and control all the media, by means of the criminal Federal Reserve legalized counterfeiting of the currency, existential (practical) crux to all the cultural and satanist problems, which currency isn't real MONEY (see Mises.org; use their site search-engine--look up "fiat-currency"), and these Jews are behind it all, financing everything, including campaign funding of clowns like Tuberville, Jews and satanists having a good laugh at it all.​

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *​

Alabama senator Tommy Tuberville refused to define white nationalists as racist: 'Well, that's your opinion,' he told CNN host.​

Mia Jankowicz
Tue, July 11, 2023 at 7:50 AM CDT

Link: https://www.yahoo.com/news/alabama-senator-tommy-tuberville-refused-125009841.html

[see vid at site link, above]

Tommy Tuberville

Sen. Tommy Tuberville of Alabama.AP Photo/J. Scott Applewhite, File
  • Sen. Tommy Tuberville was asked to clarify remarks about white nationalists in the armed forces.
  • He said he was "totally against racism," but rebuffed the definition of white nationalism as racist.
  • "Well, that's your opinion," he told CNN.
Alabama Senator Tommy Tuberville refused to condemn white nationalism as inherently racist on Monday, saying the term is overused by Democrats in order to divide Americans.
On CNN's "The Source," Tuberville was asked to clarify comments he made in a May interview with NPR.
In that instance, Tuberville had been asked if white nationalists should be allowed to serve in the US military, to which he responded: "Well, they call them that. I call them Americans."
Asked by CNN's Kaitlan Collins about those remarks, the senator began by saying he is "totally against any type of racism," pointing to his years of working with ethnic minorities as a football coach at Alabama's Auburn University.
He then framed his argument around an objection to identity politics, saying the term "white nationalists" is just a "cover word" for racism, abused by the Democratic Party "to try to make people mad across the country."
Part of the exchange was posted on Twitter by journalist Aaron Rupar:

When asked again about white nationalists in the military, Tuberville said: "If people think that a white nationalist is a racist, I agree with that. I agree they shouldn't either."
The Southern Poverty Law Center lists white nationalism in its Extremist Files as a movement that holds "white supremacist or white separatist" ideologies.
Reminded of this definition, Tuberville said: "Well, that's some people's opinion."
Collins pushed Tuberville to acknowledge that white nationalism is fundamentally defined by racism, saying: "It's a real definition, there's real concerns about extremism."
But Tuberville seemed to suggest that most white people in the US are white nationalists. "So if you're going to do away with most white people in this country out of the military we've got huge problems," he said.
Attempting to correct this, Collins said: "It's not people who are white. It's white nationalists. You see the distinction, right?"
Tuberville then suggested that white nationalists have "a few probably different beliefs … now, if racism is one of those beliefs, I'm totally against it."
"But a white nationalist is racist, senator," Collins said.
"Well, that's your opinion. That's your opinion," said Tuberville. "But if it's racism, I'm totally against it."

Read the original article on Business Insider [see https://www.businessinsider.com/ala...o-define-white-nationalists-as-racist-2023-7/]

Tommy Tuberville triples down on claim that white nationalists are unfairly labeled racist​

Link: https://www.yahoo.com/gma/tommy-tuberville-triples-down-claim-172722119.html

ed6e025f9245297bb361ae6758c3c535

Tommy Tuberville triples down on claim that white nationalists are unfairly labeled racist

TRISH TURNER and ADAM CARLSON
Tue, July 11, 2023 at 1:22 PM CDT

Alabama Sen. Tommy Tuberville on Tuesday told ABC News that white nationalists shouldn't all be labeled as "racist" while also insisting he opposes racism -- tripling-down on controversial comments that have drawn criticism from Democratic leaders and head-scratching from some of Tuberville's Republican colleagues.
Tuberville, a former college football coach first elected in 2020, was pressed on his stance by ABC's Senior Congressional Correspondent Rachel Scott, who asked him, "Can you explain why you continue to insist that white nationalists are American?"
Scott was referring to remarks Tuberville made first in May and then again earlier this week, after he was initially asked about military readiness and whether white nationalists should be able to serve.
"Listen, I'm totally against racism. And if Democrats want to say that white nationalists are racist, I'm totally against that, too," he told Scott on Tuesday.
"But that's not a Democratic definition," Scott said.
"Well that’s your definition. My definition is racism is bad," Tuberville responded.
Scott followed up to say that the definition of a white nationalist is someone believing "the white race is superior to all other races" and asked, "Do you believe that white nationalists are racist?"
"Yes, if that’s what a racist is, yes," he said.
The Associated Press defines the term as "a subset of racist beliefs that calls for a separate territory and/or enhanced legal rights and protections for white people" -- that is, a kind of nationalism defined by separating or excluding people by race.
Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer on Tuesday quickly denounced Tuberville's view.
"For the senator from Alabama to obscure the racist nature of white nationalism is indeed very, very dangerous," Schumer said. "His words have power and carry weight with the fringe of his constituency -- just the fringe, but if that fringe listens to him, excusing ... white nationalism, he is fanning the flames of bigotry and intolerance."
PHOTO: Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer speaks to reporters in the U.S. Capitol in Washington, June 13, 2023. (Kevin Lamarque/Reuters)

PHOTO: Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer speaks to reporters in the U.S. Capitol in Washington, June 13, 2023. (Kevin Lamarque/Reuters)
"I urge my Republican colleagues to impress upon the senator from Alabama the destructive impact of his words and urge him to apologize," Schumer said.
Tuberville has repeatedly challenged the label of "white nationalism," suggesting in interviews that he feels it is unfairly applied by Democrats and that the military, in particular, is wrongly focused on removing white nationalists from their ranks.
During a local radio interview in May, Tuberville -- who has been blocking certain military nominations over his objections to a Pentagon policy on service member abortion access -- was asked about how that could affect military readiness.
When he criticized "Democrats ... saying we need to get out the white extremists, the white nationalists," he was then asked, "Do you believe they should allow white nationalists in the military?"
"Well, they call them that. I call them Americans," he said.
MORE: Pentagon has new definition for extremism in the ranks
He went on to condemn "extremists" who overran the Capitol during Jan. 6 but also defended those people whom he said did not actually enter the complex and "were true Americans that believe in this country."
He criticized a subsequent effort by the military to examine extremism in the ranks. Multiple active-duty service members and veterans have been convicted and sentenced for involvement in Jan. 6.
"Saying we’re going to run out the white nationalists, people that don’t believe how we believe .... that’s not how we do it in this country," Tuberville said in May.
He later said on CNN that the point he was trying to make was narrower: "Democrats portray all MAGA Republicans as white nationalists. That’s not true, we got a lot of great people in the military that are MAGAs -- that’s what I was talking about."
PHOTO: Sen. Tommy Tuberville speaks to reporters in the Senate subway at the U.S. Capitol July 10, 2023 in Washington, DC. (Drew Angerer/Getty Images)

PHOTO: Sen. Tommy Tuberville speaks to reporters in the Senate subway at the U.S. Capitol July 10, 2023 in Washington, DC. (Drew Angerer/Getty Images)
In a Monday appearance on CNN, Tuberville said there could be conflicting views on white nationalism.
"My opinion of a white nationalist, if someone wants to call them white nationalist, to me is an American," he said.
But he also said, "If people think a white nationalist is a racist, I agree with that."
Senate Minority Whip John Thune, R-S.D., told ABC News on Tuesday that while he did not see the Tuberville appearance on CNN, he made clear that white nationalism has no home in the Republican Party.
"I'm not sure exactly what he was trying to say there, but ... I would just say there's no place for white nationalism in our party and I think that's kind of full stop," Thune said.
"I just think when you're throwing around terms like that, you have to be careful and cautious," he said, adding, "We are not a racist country. We are not a racist party."
Thune did not commit to speaking to Tuberville directly about his comments, saying it was possible the Alabama lawmaker said “probably something different than how it perhaps is being interpreted."
"Hopefully we’ll get a better understanding of what it was he was trying to communicate," Thune said. "But again, I just would say emphatically there’s no place for that in the party.”
Asked about Schumer’s call for Tuberville to apologize, Thune said that was about politics: “It’s playing right into Schumer’s wheelhouse."
Later Tuesday, as his weekly press conference, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell was asked to weigh in on Tuberville and said, "White supremacy is simply unacceptable in the military and in our home country."
McConnell was not asked to respond to Tuberville's ongoing hold on military nominees, though he has said in the past that he opposes Tuberville's approach.

After mistakenly quoting racist magazine, Hawley says critics overuse white nationalist label​

Link: https://www.yahoo.com/news/mistakenly-quoting-racist-magazine-hawley-211919982.html

ea6581862f2a3265b0522ccef30a45a8

Daniel Desrochers/Kansas City Star
Tue, July 11, 2023 at 4:19 PM CDT

Sen. Josh Hawley on Tuesday insisted he was right.
On the Fourth of July, the Missouri Republican tweeted a quote about Christianity and the founding of America he said was by Patrick Henry. Historians said the quote wasn’t actually by Patrick Henry, but about Patrick Henry, from an article in a magazine called The Virginian in the 1950s. They also pointed out that the magazine often published racist and antisemitic articles.
“First of all, I think I was quoting Patrick Henry,” Hawley said. “But secondly, it’s not a goof to say that the American founders believe rightly that biblical principles and Christian principles contributing to the founding of this nation. And the idea that is somehow a cover for white nationalism is absurd. And that’s exactly the argument they were making, is that if you put that out there, we’re gonna find some way to call you a white nationalist.”
Hawley then referenced a speech he gave in 2021 at CPAC, a conference for conservative activists that features speeches by prominent Republicans, where he finished by talking about Daniel Webster and how the former Massachusetts senator used to end speeches in the buildup to the Civil War by saying “union now, union forever.” Hawley said “America now, America first, America forever.”
Hawley was paraphrasing Webster. The exact quote was “liberty and union, now and forever, one and inseparable!”
Immediately after his speech, reporters pointed out the more recent example of a similar reference, by former Alabama Gov. George Wallace, who said “segregation now, segregation tomorrow, segregation forever.”
“It’s always always an effort to try and delegitimize the speech,” Hawley said. “And I’m not gonna get into that at all, whatsoever. I’m gonna play this game.”
Over the course of his first term, Hawley has shown a tendency to double down in the face of criticism. After he was photographed raising a fist to protesters on January 6, 2021, before some of those protesters stormed the U.S. Capitol, Hawley put the photograph on campaign merchandise to raise money. Asked whether he could recall a moment where he apologized for a mistake, Hawley said he was correct that Christian principles contributed to the founding of the country.
“If I’m wrong about something, I mean, but I’m not gonna apologize for being right,” Hawley said.
Hawley also defended Sen. Tommy Tuberville, an Alabama Republican who faced criticism after claiming all white nationalists weren’t racist during an interview on CNN.
The definition of a white nationalist is someone who espouses white supremacy and supports racial segregation.
“My opinion, of a white nationalist, if somebody wants to call them a white nationalist? To me, is an American. It’s an American,” Tuberville said on CNN. “Now, if that white nationalist is a racist? I’m totally against anything that they want to do because I am 110 percent against racism.”
After the backlash, Tuberville later told reporters that he believed white supremacists were racists.
In response to questions from reporters, Hawley denounced white nationalism, saying he believed it was wrong and that the ideology had no place in the military.
“What he said to me is that he thinks that what the military bureaucracy is doing is they are labeling people in the military who are good patriotic, probably Trump supporters, they’re labeling them as white nationalists and he disagrees with that,” Hawley said. “Now to me, that’s a whole different deal. I probably agree with him.”

Ho ho ho ho, this brainless dumbass now has to take-back everything he said about WNs--NOW, he suddenly discovers, they're (WNs) "racists," which is a dirty word to the satanists ("woke"), and which (racism) Tuberville himself says he's against. So u see, the guy is just in over his head, all muddled up as I noted on the first entry, here, top of this thread. Racism is actually a virtue (of loyalty--ck any dictionary), but these weaklings cannot (will not) grasp it--the satanists have everyone intimidated, beginning w. the "liberals," who are legion, the liberals then intimidating everyone else--because we're OVER-POPULATED w. morons, cowards, scum, and weaklings--and the satanists are determined to exterminate these over-populated fools--it's what's going to happen, too, suckers.
,"

Here, we have a dink Demon-rat giving her 2 cents worth on the subject of "racism," etc.--the pea-brain's pretext for babbling, moralizing, and pontificating​

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *​

Why Pramila Jayapal Was Right to Call Israel a ‘Racist State’​

Ben Burgis
Fri, July 21, 2023 at 3:31 AM CDT

Link: https://www.yahoo.com/news/why-pramila-jayapal-call-israel-083139885.html/

Mandel Ngan/Getty Images

Mandel Ngan/Getty Images
Last Saturday, in what was widely referred to as a “gaffe,” Congressional Progressive Caucus chair Pramila Jayapal (D-Wash) referred to Israel as a “racist state.” She was responding to pro-Palestinian protesters disrupting a Netroots Nation panel and trying to reassure them that she shared their concerns about Israel’s many violations of the human, civil, and democratic rights of its Palestinian population.
Jayapal was immediately rebuked by all of the top-ranking Democrats in the House—Democratic Leader Hakeem Jeffries, Democratic Whip Katherine Clark, Democratic Caucus Chair Pete Aguilar and Vice Chair Ted Lieu. On Sunday, she issued a groveling apology to those who had been “hurt” by her words—but by then it was too late. On Tuesday, the House voted by a crushing bipartisan majority of 412 to 9 for a resolution affirming America’s continuing alliance with Israel and declaring that Israel is “not a racist or apartheid state.”

GOP Seizes on Pramila Jayapal’s Israel Misstep to Split Democrats

That would be news to Amnesty International, Human Rights Watch, and even Israeli human rights groups like B’Tselem—all of which have used the word “apartheid” to describe Israel’s treatment of the Palestinians. Things have gotten so bad in recent decades that more than a third of American Jews under the age of 40 tell pollsters they agree with the statement, “Israel is an apartheid state.”
None of that matters to either Republicans or centrist Democrats. Outside of the House’s tiny “Squad” of Bernie Sanders-aligned leftists, Democratic support for the resolution was all but unanimous. It was a depressing outcome for anyone who might have held out hope that the taboo against recognition of the Palestinian plight had been lifted in mainstream American politics. On this subject, for all Republican and most Democratic lawmakers, 2023 might as well be 1967.
The Merriam-Webster definition of a “gaffe” is a “social or diplomatic blunder” or a “noticeable mistake.” But almost forty years ago the political journalist Michael Kinsley offered a definition that captures cases like the Jayapal Incident perfectly. “A gaffe,” Kinsley wrote in the June 18, 1984, edition of the New Republic, “is when a politician tells the truth.”
Jayapal might not have said that Israel is a “racist state” if not for her politician’s instinct to talk down protesters by presenting herself as being on their side. But what serious argument can be made that Israel isn’t an exclusionary ethnostate?
Several hundred thousand Palestinians were driven out of the country during Israel’s 1948 War of Independence—a process that it’s hard to coherently describe without using terms like “ethnic cleansing.” The children and grandchildren of those 1948 refugees are still denied the right to return to Israel while American Jews are free to immigrate to Israel and become full citizens under the country’s Law of Return.
Most Palestinians who lived within Israel’s post-1948 borders were given Israeli citizenship, although these citizens—unlike Israeli Jews—were kept under martial law from 1949 to 1966. During the Six-Day War in 1967, Israel seized control of the West Bank and Gaza. Palestinians who live in these territories have never been granted citizenship. A Palestinian child on the West Bank born the day after that war ended would be a senior citizen today—except that they wouldn’t actually be a “citizen” of the country in which they’ve lived their entire life.
In 1993, Bill Clinton became the first American president to implicitly recognize the legitimacy of at least some Palestinian complaints by hosting Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin and Palestinian Liberation Organization leader Yasser Arafat at the White House to sign the Oslo Peace Accords.
Those accords were supposed to start a process that would lead to the creation of an independent Palestinian state in the West Bank and Gaza. That never happened and the current Israeli prime minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, has explicitly stated many times over the course of the last several years that there will never be an independent Palestinian state. And of course he doesn’t want to destroy the “Jewish character” of Israel by giving citizenship to Palestinians on the West Bank.
The plan—officially, according to the prime minister—is for these people to continue to be subject to military rather than civilian law, continue to be denied the right to vote in Israeli elections, and never get a state of their own. What else could you call that but apartheid?
Some supporters of the congressional resolution emphasized that Palestinians who live within Israel’s pre-1967 borders have voting rights, and that there are Palestinian citizens of Israel who serve in the country’s parliament—the Knesset. But I seriously doubt that you could find one of these Palestinian Knesset members who would be willing to affirm that Israel is anything but an apartheid state.
In fact, the Nation-State Law he championed in 2018, which was upheld by the country’s high court in 2021, lays out with no ifs, ands, or buts that “the right of national self-determination in Israel is unique to the Jewish people.” Netanyahu himself explained what meant in 2019. “Israel is not a state of all its citizens,” the prime minister wrote. “According to the basic nationality law we passed, Israel is the nation state of the Jewish people—and only it.”
Again: What else could you call that but apartheid? Imagine an American or Canadian politician saying that the U.S. or Canada should be a state of only white Christians rather than all of its citizens. Even Donald Trump would call that politician a fascist. But for every Republican and nearly every non-“Squad” Democrat in the House, these realities don’t exist. The decades-long bad joke of a “peace process” and its absolute, official abandonment by the Israeli government might as well not have happened. Four hundred and twelve of the 421 members of Congress who voted on the resolution essentially jammed their fingers in their collective ears and said, “La la la la! I’m not listening!”
Seven of the nine “no” votes were provided by Squad members—Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Rashida Tlaib (D-MI), Ilhan Omar (D-MN), Ayanna Pressley (D-MA), Jamaal Bowman (D-NY), Cori Bush (D-MO), and Summer Lee (D-PA). An eighth came from ideologically adjacent Delia Ramirez (D-IL) and the final vote came from André Carson (D-IN)—perhaps not coincidentally, one of only three Muslims—along with Tlaib and Omar—currently serving in the House.
The full enormity of the House’s rejection of Palestinian humanity is underscored by the fact that the dissent wasn’t even unanimous within the Squad—Greg Casar (D-TX) was conspicuously missing from this very short list. And of course Jayapal herself, who started it all, joined almost all of the rest of her colleagues—too spineless even to vote against a resolution implicitly rebuking her.
The Oslo Accords were signed on the White House lawn in September 1993—almost exactly thirty years ago. Netanyahu started openly saying that there would never under any circumstances be an independent Palestinian state and Palestinians would just have to resign themselves to live and die as non-citizen Israeli subjects eight years ago. One after another of the human rights organizations that are treated as authoritative within American discourse when they condemn abuses by countries like Russia and China have lined up in recent years to call Israel an apartheid state. Somehow, though, the stance on Israel of nearly all Democrats, never mind Republicans, is frozen in amber like the fly in Jurassic Park.
Israel’s system of ethnoreligious apartheid, like all systems of oppression, will fall sooner or later. But both of America’s parties seem hell-bent on delaying justice for as long as possible.

Here's another example of Tuberville talking tough, but problem is Jew S A owes sooooo much money to these foreigners, that we MUST sell them farmland--if not, then no more credit, eh?--Tuberville has nothing to say about this whole problem

Back