FOX News and sympathizers discuss the debate they held for DeSantis vs. Newsom

Apollonian

Guest Columnist
Debate was revealing of the two parties for their "msg" to the voters--DeSantis focused on practical issues, Newsom on "identity politics"

Ho ho ho, here's good exchange during the debate

Here's more, further commentary/discussion on the debate

Last edited:
FOX News Jew, Kudlow, pipes in w. his 2 cents worth on the debate

Here's Hannity commenting on his show where he hosted the big debate btwn DeSantis and Newsom

Watters/FOX News comments on the debate; Gavin was slick while DeSantis was merely facts-oriented

Last edited:
Newsom lied numerous times, lies like he breathes, not even blinking--fact-checked by FOX News in this vid

FOX's "the Five" comments

Last edited:
Here, globalist-satanist NBC chimes in w. their observations--says FOX News cheated, showing DeSantis the coming questions, Newsom's wife stepping in and halting things, saying "we're done."

Here's analytic destruction of poor smarmy, slick Newsom, crushed by reality--so the p.o.s. lies, not knowing what else to do, hoh oh oho

Last edited:

Democrat Party’s ‘Better Surrogates’​

Infowars.com
February 24th 2024, 12:36 pm

Link: https://www.infowars.com/posts/gov-...one-of-the-democrat-partys-better-surrogates/

[see vids at site link, above]

"I have no problem with her continuing for as long as she wishes, because I think she's making a good case against Trump," says Democrat governor.
California Gov. Gavin Newsom (D) heaped praise on GOP presidential candidate Nikki Haley Saturday, claiming she’s been one of the “better surrogates” for the Democratic Party.
Newsom told CNN that Haley has been doing a good job attacking Trump over his 91+ indictments by Joe Biden and Democrat AGs.

“I think she’s one of our better surrogates, so I hope she stays in [the GOP primary race],” Newsom told CNN host Jake Tapper.

“She’s spot on, on 99% of it,” he said of her criticisms of Trump. “So I’m enjoying this primary and I hope it continues. I wish her luck.”
https://www.infowarsstore.com/healt...anner&utm_content=DJNFoundationalEnergybanned
After acknowledging that Haley will get “walloped” in the South Carolina primary and likely won’t be the GOP nominee, he said, “I have no problem with her continuing for as long as she wishes, because I think she’s making a good case against Trump.”
Haley on Friday lambasted Trump for spending “more time in courtrooms than on the campaign trail”, ignoring the politically motivated nature of the charges against him.
“Donald Trump is going to spend more time in the courtroom than on the campaign trail & more money on legal fees than talking to voters. That chaos and baggage will lead to a Joe Biden victory in November & a President Kamala Harris,” Haley wrote on X.

Polls show Trump trouncing Haley not only in the upcoming South Carolina primary – her home state where she served as governor – but also in all the Super Tuesday primary states by at least 60 points.

So why is Haley still in the race in the face of these kind of poll figures?
Haley’s entire campaign strategy rests on the hope that Democrats convict Trump on one of the many charges they leveled against him which could turn off voters and make room for Haley as the Republican nominee.
And as polls show, Haley would likely lose to Biden, which explains why Democrats are so eager to support her despite her GOP affiliation.

Back