Face it, u brainless, scummy, stupid puke who call urselves, "the people": creepy Joe is totally compromised, working for globalist-satanists

Apollonian

Guest Columnist
Luckily, the Repubs now control the House of Rep.s, and only thus has all this info has come out; Jews-media covering-up, working for globalist-satanists

Where’s the FARA? Hunter Biden’s Newest Indictment Completely Misses a Key Issue That Also Implicates Joe Biden​

By Brian Lupo Dec. 9, 2023 7:45 am

Link: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...indictment-completely-misses/?utm_source=rss/

[see several vids at site link, above]

On December 7th, Hunter Biden was indicted on nine charges relating to tax evasion for failing to pay income taxes on “millions of dollars in income” from 2016-2020. These charges are in addition to three federal gun charges that were filed in September 2023. In total, the charges could result in more than a decade of prison time for Joe Biden’s son.

The indictment begins by describing Hunter Biden as “a Georgetown- and Yale-educated lawyer, lobbyist, consultant, and businessperson…” It also mentions a plethora of business entities Hunter Biden has been associated with and their relationship’s with the Chinese energy firm China Energy Co Ltd (CEFC), as well as Ukrainian gas company Burisma Holdings Limited, where Hunter Biden was a board member from April 2014 through April 2019. Hunter Biden was paid $1 million per year by Burisma until March 2017, two months after Joe Biden left the vice presidency, at which time his pay was reduced to $500,000/year.
What’s missing from the indictment is any reference to the Foreign Agent Registration Act (FARA), which was recently used to charge Senator Bob Menendez for conspiracy to violate FARA. According to the US Department of Justice:

FARA requires the registration of, and disclosure by, an “agent of a foreign principal” who, either directly or through another person, within the United States (1) engages in “political activities” on behalf of a foreign principal; (2) acts as a foreign principal’s public relations counsel, publicity agent, information-service employee, or political consultant… (4) represents the interests of the foreign principal before any agency or official of the US government.
22 USC 611 defines “foreign principal” as
Gold, Faith, and Financial Freedom — How A Faith-Based Company Is Transforming Retirement Portfolios
a partnership, association, corporation, organization, or other combination of persons organized under laws of or having its principal place of business in a foreign country.”
It also defines “agent of a foreign principal” as
“any person who acts as an agent, representative, employee, or servant, or any person who acts in any other capacity at the order, request, or under the direction or control, of a foreign principal or of a person any of whose activities are directly or indirectly supervised, directed, controlled, financed, or subsidized in whole or in major part by a foreign principal, and who directly or through any other person.”

Burisma​

Thanks to the research of Badlands Media co-founder Jon Herold and reporting by The Gateway Pundit, which was later confirmed by FOX News, there is evidence that not only did Hunter Biden violate FARA, but Joe Biden may have as well, both as vice president in 2015 and as a private citizen in 2017.
While combing through the Hunter Biden Laptop emails, Herold stumbled upon a series of emails from late 2015 that involved former Clinton senior advisor Sally Painter’s Blue Star Strategies, Hunter Biden’s Rosemont Seneca, and Burisma’s Vadym Pozharskyi.

The negotiations culminate in an email sent to Hunter Biden and his partners Eric Schwerin and Devon Archer on November 2, 2015 where Burisma’s Pozharskyi writes:
Dear colleagues,
Hope, you are well. Thank you for the docs provided. I have analyzed them most carefully and came up with the following observations: the first thing is that the suggested scope of work is largely lacking concrete tangible results that we set out to achieve in the first place, mostly focusing on the process. Also, it doesn’t offer any names of top US officials here in Ukraine (for instance, US Ambassador) or Ukrainian officials (the President of Ukraine, chief of staff, Prosecutor General) as key targets for improving Nikolay’s (context: Nikolay refers to Nikolay Zlochevsky, the CEO of Burisma) case and his situation in Ukraine.

If, however, this is done deliberatly [sic] to be on the safe and cautious side, I can understand the rationale
. And if all parties in fact understand the true purpose of the BS engagement and all our joint efforts, it’s ok and we should proceed immediately.
My only concern is for us to be on the same page re our final goals. With this in mind, I would like us to formulate a list of deliverables, including, but not limited to: a concrete course of actions, incl. meetings/communications resulting in high-ranking US officials in Ukraine (US Ambassador) and in US publicly or in private communication/comment expressing their “positive opinion” and support of Nikolay/Burisma to the highest level of decision makers here in Ukraine :president of Ukraine, president Chief of staff, Prosecutor General, etc

The scope of work should also include organization of a visit of a number of widely recognized and influential current and/or former US policy-makers to Ukraine in November aiming to conduct meetings with and bring positive signal/message and support on Nikolay’s issue to the Ukrainian top officials above with the ultimate purpose to close down for any cases/pursuits against Nikolay in Ukraine.

Looking forward to your feedback!
Vadym

Following this agreement, Pozharskyi wrote that “the 60 ths retainer is being wired today. I am kindly asking you to schedule either a conf call or advise us as to the foreseen action plan for November – December 2015.”

On December 7th and 8th, 2015, then-Vice President Joe Biden visited Ukraine, reportedly to unveil an extra $1 billion in loan guarantees. This would set the stage for the infamous “son-of-a-bitch was fired” admission of Joe Biden:

On the Friday edition of The Dan Bongino Show, Bongino references the missing FARA violations while playing a clip of CBS’s Catherine Herridge where she considers the possibility of more charges being added:

'UNPRECEDENTED': CBS Seizes Files of Fired Reporter Investigating Hunter Biden; Report​

posted by Hannity Staff - 2.23.24

Link: https://hannity.com/media-room/unpr...d-reporter-investigating-hunter-biden-report/

According to a New York Post report, Catherine Herridge, the fired CBS reporter who was investigating the Hunter Biden laptop story, had her personal files seized by the network in an “unprecedented” move, sources told The Post on Thursday.

From The New York Post:
Catherine Herridge — who is the middle of a First Amendment case being closely watched by journalists nationwide — was among 20 CBS News staffers let go as part of a larger purge of hundreds of employees at parent company Paramount Global.
Her firing had stunned co-workers, but the network’s decision to hold on to her personal materials, along with her work laptop where she may have other confidential info, has left many staffers shaken, according to insiders.
“It’s so extraordinary,” a source familiar with the situation told The Post, noting that the files — which are presumptively now the property of CBS News — most likely contain confidential material from Herridge’s stints at both Fox and CBS.
The source said the network boxed up all her personal belongings except for Herridge’s notes and files and informed her that it would decide what — if anything — would be returned to her.
“They never seize documents [when you’re let go],” a second source close to the network said. “They want to see what damaging documents she has.”
A spokesperson from the network denied claims that Herridge’s files were being kept.
“We have respected her request to not go through the files, and out of our concern for confidential sources, the office she occupied has remained secure since her departure,” the rep told The Post.
“We are prepared to pack up the rest of her files immediately on her behalf – with her representative present as she requested.”

This story is developing…

Hunter Biden Issues Latest In A List Of Ever-Shifting Denials About Joe’s Involvement In Business Deals​

Link: https://www.womensystems.com/2024/02/hunter-biden-issues-latest-in-list-of.html/

Women System February 28, 2024

Hunter Biden told congressional investigators Wednesday that he never involved Joe Biden in his business dealings in a carefully-worded opening statement that reflects a subtle change from language previously deployed by Joe Biden and the White House.
The first son is testifying behind closed doors on Capitol Hill in front of the House Oversight and Accountability Committee and the House Judiciary Committee as part of the ongoing impeachment probe into his father’s alleged involvement with a major influence peddling scheme. Hunter Biden’s statement regarding the degree of his father’s involvement appears to be deliberately worded and a departure from previous White House statements denying Joe Biden was involved in his son’s overseas business interests.
“I am here today to provide the committees with the one uncontestable fact that should end the false premise of this inquiry: I did not involve my father in my business,” Hunter Biden said in his opening statement. “For more than a year, your committees have hunted me in your partisan political pursuit of my dad. You have trafficked in innuendo, distortion and sensationalism — all the while ignoring clear and convincing evidence staring you in the face.”

Joe Biden said as a candidate for the presidency that he had never discussed business matters with his son, but the White House has shifted its language as more information and potential evidence suggesting Joe Biden was involved has emerged.

After an Internal Revenue Service whistleblower disclosed a July 2017 text message sent by Hunter Biden to a Chinese business associate in June 2023, the White House clarified that Joe Biden “was not in business with his son” at any point in the past, departing from initial denials contending that Joe Biden and his son had never even talked about business. At the time, White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre explained the subtle alteration by saying that “nothing has changed” with regard to the White House’s public line on the issue.

GettyImages-2045528262-scaled-e1709139992847.jpg

WASHINGTON, DC – FEBRUARY 28: U.S. President Joe Biden walks across the South Lawn before boarding the Marine One presidential helicopter to depart the White House on February 28, 2024 in Washington, DC. (Photo by Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images)
“I am sitting here with my father and we would like to understand why the commitment made has not been fulfilled. Tell the director that I would like to resolve this now before it gets out of hand, and now means tonight. And, Z, if I get a call or text from anyone involved in this other than you, Zhang, or the chairman, I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direction. I am sitting here waiting for the call with my father,” reads the July 2017 message purportedly sent by Hunter Biden to his Chinese business partner.
Additionally, two former business associates of Hunter Biden — Devon Archer and Tony Bobulinski — have both testified that Hunter Biden, at minimum, marketed his last name to advance business interests, with Bobulinski alleging that Joe Biden enabled his son’s overseas business dealings and profited from them. Another ex-partner of Hunter Biden, Rob Walker, told congressional investigators about a 2017 lunch meeting in Washington, D.C., involving Hunter Biden, his associates and Chinese businessmen that Joe Biden briefly attended.
Photo-by-Kevin-DietschGetty-Images-43-e1708461108588.jpg

WASHINGTON, DC – DECEMBER 13: House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jim Jordan (R-OH) (L) and House Oversight and Accountability Committee Chairman James Comer (R-KY) speaks to the media in the Rayburn House Office Building on December 13, 2023 in Washington, DC (Photo by Kevin Dietsch/Getty Images)
Additionally, Archer also testified that Hunter Biden and Joe Biden would speak on the phone while Hunter Biden was attending business meetings, frequently putting his father on speakerphone.

Demon-rats say there's no evidence--but then why did Hunter and family get all that loot--MILLIONS!--and what was it for?--what svc was done for that money?

Transcript of Hunter's testimony reveal he lied outrageously and selectively, suckers--think of it, globalist-satanists and his dad, the brain-dead vegetable are all dependent on this psychotic, criminal crack-head

Back