Creepy Joe's bro., James, testifying to Congress, starts lying, but then admits there's no paperwork documenting the "loan" (payment) fm bro., creepy

Apollonian

Guest Columnist

James Biden Admits There Is No Loan Documentation For The $200,000 ‘Loan Repayment’ Made To Joe Biden In 2018​

Women System February 22, 2024 1 Comment

Link: https://www.womensystems.com/2024/02/james-biden-admits-there-is-no-loan.html/

Joe-Jim-and-Hunter-Biden.jpg

Joe Biden’s slimy brother James Biden on Wednesday morning arrived on Capitol Hill for his closed-door testimony in the Biden impeachment inquiry.
0-99-600x315.jpg

James Biden denied his brother Joe Biden was involved in any direct or indirect way in his businesses in hisopening statement to lawmakers.
In other words, James Biden expects us to believe he’s just a brilliant businessman who happens to know Chinese billionaire tycoons with ties to the CCP, high-profile healthcare executives and other oligarchs.

James Biden told lawmakers on Wednesday that there is no loan documentation for the “interest-free” loans provided by Joe Biden.
Joe Biden previously refused to hand over loan documents to the House Oversight Committee proving any ‘loans’ he provided to his brother James Biden.
The House Oversight Committee has no IRS records or loan documents confirming the $200,000 check Jim Biden wrote to his brother Joe Biden in 2018 was a ‘loan repayment.’
House Oversight Chairman James Comer demanded IRS records and applicable loan documents proving Joe Biden loaned his brother James money.
The Bidens often structure their income as ‘loans’ to avoid paying taxes. We saw this with a $5 million wire described as an ‘interest-free loan’ (a way for Hunter to avoid paying taxes) from a Chinese firm. The Bidens then shuffle the dirty money around to each other as ‘loan repayments.’ This is classic tax evasion, money laundering, and influence-peddling.
James Comer recently uncovered a $200,000 direct payment to Joe Biden.
In 2018, Jim Biden received $600,000 in ‘loans’ from Americore Health LLC, a failing/bankrupt rural hospital operator. According to bankruptcy documents, Jim Biden received the loans “based upon representations that his last name Biden could open doors and that he could obtain a large investment from the Middle East based on his political connections.”
On March 1, 2018, Americore Health LLC wired a $200,000 payment to Jim and Sara Biden’s personal bank account. On that very same day, Jim Biden then wrote a $200,000 check to Joe Biden, AKA, “The Big Guy.”
F9Iem9zWIAAIHjW-600x338.jpg

Biden won’t hand over the loan documentation because they don’t exist, according to James Biden.
The Daily Mail reported:
James described the payments to investigators: ‘They were short-term loans that I received from Joe when he was a private citizen, and I repaid them within weeks. He had no information at all about the source of the funds I used to repay him. The complete explanation is that Joe lent me money, and I repaid him as soon as I had the funds to do so.’
Bank records seen by DailyMail.com indicate wires from Joe to James weeks before the repayments were made.
James went on: ‘I never asked my brother to take any official action on behalf of me, my business associates, or anyone else.’
But according to a source, James admitted that there was no documentation for the loans and he did not charge his brother any interest.

Well suckers: creepy Joe got $24 million smackers (fact established), now why did he get this and exactly fm whom among all the various sources, and he did this through the shell corp.s he set up

Here's this utterly brain-dead, senile, criminal, pervert, pathological liar, who still thinks he's fooling anyone, insulting ur intelligence, suckers

Back