Chicoms heavily, deeply involved in compromising, controlling traitor, creepy Joe, as through corrupt, demented son, Hunter--better wake up, fools

Apollonian

Guest Columnist

Hunter Biden Called Father From Lavish Russian Party, Asked For Help Getting Deal ‘Over The Finish Line,’ Ex-Associate Says​

Link: https://www.womensystems.com/2024/03/hunter-biden-called-father-from-lavish.html/

Women System March 05, 2024

Jason Galanis, a former business associate of Joe Biden’s son Hunter Biden, told Congress that Hunter routinely called his dad from meetings where foreign deals were discussed, and that a Chinese firm was interested in a partnership because it believed Joe Biden himself would join the board after leaving the vice presidency.
“The entire value add of Hunter Biden to our business was his family name and his access to his father, Vice President Joe Biden,” Galanis told the House Oversight and Judiciary Committees on February 23, according to a transcript released Monday. “Because of this access, I agreed to contribute equity ownership to them, Hunter and Devon [Archer], for no out-of-pocket cost to them in exchange for their, quote, relationship capital.”

Galanis was interviewed from prison, where he is serving time for fraud involving bilking a pension fund. Galanis said that Hunter was involved in that scheme but that prosecutors did not charge him and kept the evidence out of court. He said that after he agreed to testify to Congress, a decision to release him early from prison was reversed.
His testimony was in regards to Hunter Biden and his close friend Devon Archer, who were partners in various businesses.
“In 2014, I agreed with Hunter and Devon that the Burnham and Company enterprise would be significantly enhanced by forming a partnership with Harvest Fund Management, a $300 billion Chinese financial services company closely connected to the Chinese Communist Party,” Galanis said.
Materials relating to the Burnham deal list both men as being involved. Archer was convicted of charges related to Burnham and his attorney said that Hunter was also part of the deal, but Hunter was never charged and his attorney said he was listed without his consent.
Galanis said what Hunter and Archer brought to the table was political connections. “The words ‘lean-in’ were used often by Devon and Hunter in our business dealings as a term for access to Vice President Biden’s political influence,” he said.
The leader of Harvest was Chairman Henry Zhao, who “wanted continual reassurance that the father was going to be, the father, Joe Biden, was going to be involved with Harvest.”
Galanis said of Zhao: “I recall being with Hunter Biden and Devon Archer at the Peninsula Bar in New York where Hunter took a call from his father. He told his father things were going well with Henry and Harvest and that he might need a little help getting across the finish line.
In another instance, Hunter called his father for the benefit of business associates at an elaborate Russian party with four-foot high stacks of lobster, he said.
“I was present when Hunter called his father on a cell phone and put the call on speaker. Present for the call were Yelena Baturina, an investor in Rosemont projects; her husband Yuri, and the former mayor of Moscow; and Devon Archer. This call took place on May 4, 2014, during a gathering hosted by Ukrainian associate of Ms. Baturina and a business partner of ours at Romanoff, a restaurant in Brooklyn,” he said.
“We were told to go to an area of the restaurant to gather because Hunter was going to call his father. Hunter called his father, said, ‘Hello,’ and ‘Hold on, Pops,’ then put the call on speaker phone and said, ‘I’m here with our friends I told you were coming to town, and we wanted to say hello.’ The Vice President said, ‘Hello,’ and some pleasantries… Hunter responded by saying, ‘Everything is good, and we’re moving ahead.’”
Galanis said there were “many conversations that I understood the Vice President had been expressing his willingness to join the Harvest board after his Vice Presidency.” In exchange, Harvest would “become an investor in Burnham. So it was to receive money. The original proposal was $18 million.”
Galanis said the group had a rule to keep Joe Biden’s name out of written materials: “say it, forget it; write it, regret it.” But it did not always follow it. In one email, Archer wrote to Saudi prince that his Ukranian business ventures, including Hunter sitting on the board of Burisma, were linked to the fact that Joe Biden was tasked by then-president Obama with dealing with the country.
Archer wrote to Khaled bin Alwaleed: “Ukraine, where I sit on the board of the largest independent gas producer, 9 and it sits within the VPOTUS, Biden’s, portfolio.” Galanis said, “This was a conversation about the VP’s portfolio that was had privately on a regular basis. This is just an example where that private conversation came out in the open.”
One business associate named Michael Leonard wrote a draft email for Hunter to send that said “please also remind Henry of our conversation about a board seat for a certain relation of mine. Devon and I golfed with that relation earlier last week, and we discussed this very idea again. And, as always, he remains very, very keen on the opportunity.” Hunter removed the mention before he actually sent the email, but “a first party witness to it, Devon, who was there golfing, didn’t suggest that that paragraph was inaccurate,” Galanis said.
Congressional Democrats pressed Galanis on his history of fraud, and Galanis said he was guilty but had nothing to gain by falsely implicating Hunter, because Hunter also being guilty would not exculpate him. He said he requested a pardon from President Trump but was unsuccessful, and with Biden in the White House, providing testimony would only hurt his position.
“As I reviewed the facts, I realized the prosecutors in the SDNY, Southern District of New York, had gone lightly on Devon Archer and had not indicted Hunter Biden at all, despite the then available documentations that we were partners; we were involved in the decision-making that involved illegal self-dealing; and that all of us had financially benefited from these schemes,” he said. “In fact, Hunter Biden and Devon’s company, Rosemont Seneca Bohai, received $15 million of the Tribal bond fraudulent scheme to be invested in the Burnham Group.”
“I believe the SDNY’s prosecution strategy was intended to protect Hunter Biden and, ultimately, Vice President Biden,” he added.
Galanis, who has been in prison for eight years, said that the Bureau of Prisons had agreed to release him to home confinement, but reversed after it became clear that Congress was subpoenaing people involved with Burnham in the Biden impeachment inquiry.
“I understand from a former high-ranking Bureau of Prisons official that the SDNY prosecutors aggressively weighed in with the Bureau of Prisons staff to oppose my release. As a result of this DOJ intervention, I was denied home confinement,” he said.

HUNTER LIED IN HIS OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE INTERVIEW​

MY EVIDENCE PROVES IT!

MIKE MCCORMICK
MAR 6, 2024

Link: https://mmccormick.substack.com/p/hunter-lied-in-his-oversight-committee?utm_source=share/

[see vids at site link, above]

Under penalty of prosecution for providing untruthful answers in whole or in part to the Oversight Committee questioners during his transcribed interview on February 28th, 2024, Hunter Biden lied his face off — specifically when, in his opening statement, he said: “You do not have evidence to support the baseless and MAGA-motivated conspiracies against my father because there isn’t any.”
First of all, yes, I do have evidence, and it isn’t baseless. More importantly, it derives from crimes Joe and Hunter committed BEFORE Donald Trump even declared to be a candidate for president. It’s not MAGA. It’s not conspiracy. It’s my irrefutable eyewitness account of public corruption by a sitting vice president.
And it’s all because careless Hunter didn’t pay the repair bill for his sleazy laptop.

Which is where the evidence is — a pile of it. And Hunter knows it. That’s why he’s suing Garrett Ziegler and his Marco Polo nonprofit for creating and distributing their Report on the Biden Laptop, which is chock full of evidence of not only his crimes, but also several committed by his father. Here’s a link to Marco Polo’s voluminous dossier.
And then there’s my eyewitness account of Joe’s Burisma crimes — backed up with White House documents and Biden Laptop evidence that I’ve found, all of which I’ve published in my book, The Case to Impeach and Imprison Joe Biden.
I’m not going to try to ascertain what happens in Hunter’s globetrotting, son of a president, international artist mind, but I know Joe’s White House knows about one of my accusations because New York Post reporter Steven Nelson questioned Jake Sullivan about it in the White House Briefing Room for all the world to see. And if the White House Briefing Room heard it, that means Joe knows about it, and that means Hunter knows about it.
Here’s a clip of Steve’s question, which was included in an interview I did with Sean Morgan on American Media Periscope’s show “Making Sense of the Madness.”

While the beginning of the question is cut off, you can hear Steven ask: “…this month outed you as an anonymous senior administration official who briefed reporters on Air Force Two en route to Ukraine in 2014, he says that you spoke about giving aid to the Ukrainian natural gas industry just days after the first — or the Second Son had secretly joined the board of a Ukrainian gas company. He says he considers you part of a corrupt influence-peddling conspiracy, and he wants to testify to a Delaware grand jury about it. Do you have a response to that? And were you part of a corrupt influence-peddling operation involving the Biden family in Ukraine or any other country?”
Off camera, after a blizzard of eye blinks, Jake Sullivan offered only a terse, “No.”
And yet Jake was lying. My evidence proves it. And Hunter Biden was lying in his deposition to the Oversight Committee. My evidence proves that too.
Here is a screenshot of the tip I submitted to the FBI through their FBI Tips website about Jake Sullivan’s part in Joe Biden’s Burisma kickback conspiracy. It’s important to note that I submitted this tip under penalty of arrest and prosecution for providing false information.

As you can see, my description tracks exactly with Steven Nelson’s question to Sullivan. And Jake’s denial would seemingly indicate he’s right and I’m wrong.
But wait a minute. I made this accusation over a year ago, and I haven’t been arrested by the FBI for giving their investigators false information. That means, according to the FBI, my evidence checks out enough that they can’t arrest me.
And it’s not like the Biden Department of Justice has been hesitant to arrest or threaten to jail whistleblowers and journalists lately.
But I’m not worried. Not only can’t they arrest me, because I haven’t lied, but they don’t want to arrest me — and by “they” I mean the ObamaBiden Department of Justice operatives. Not necessarily hardworking, sworn FBI agents, but DOJ operatives.
And why don’t they want to arrest me? Because my evidentiary discovery process would be epic. Definitely something they want to avoid at all costs, so they avoid me, my evidence, and any outreach I make to testify under oath. They want me suppressed and silenced, and that’s not happening.
Why? Because I have a book out. It’s the best anti-suppression, anti-arrest insurance policy I could have.
Here’s a great discussion on this with Romeo and Matt at American Patriot News.

And here’s the link to our full discussion.

Being that there most certainly is evidence Joe Biden is a criminal, Hunter might want to amend his opening statement.
I’ll be digging more in this Hunter Biden interview because there’s so much there.
Stay tuned.
Up Next:
It’s been over two weeks since I mailed U.S. Attorney Leo Wise my book The Case to Impeach and Imprison Joe Biden. My goal is for him to interview me to be a witness in Special Counsel David Weiss’s investigation of Hunter Biden. As I wrote in my letter to him, he’s sworn an oath to uphold the law. Ignoring my evidence violates that oath.
Here’s a link to order my book from the Amazon website and here’s the Barnes&Noble website.
I look forward to another Q&A with my friends at Red America First Inc., tonight, March 6th, at 9:00 p.m.
Red America First stands as a beacon for patriots who champion the #AmericaFirst ethos, deeply rooted in the faith-based values that are the bedrock of our nation. Join them every Thursday at 9PM EST for enlightening virtual town halls, where guest speakers dive deep into the core values of Red America First. Additionally, I'll be contributing articles on Substack, discussing topics that resonate with both our audiences. Our inaugural interview set a high bar, and I promise, the best is yet to come. Discover more about Red America First at www.Redamericafirst.com."
Thanks to my association with MarcoPolo501c3.Substack.com I’ll be writing about information gleaned from the verified Biden laptop and other sources. As you see from my screenshots, I use the BidenLaptopEmails.com website which Marco Polo has made available for public use for free. Garrett Ziegler and his associates are forcing a reckoning with those who cover for ObamaBiden corruption and paying a price for their work. Funds for their defense of frivolous lawsuits are badly needed. Please support them if you can.

Congressional Repubs continue investigating--have established that creepy Joe & family GOT $30 MILLION, suckers--so where'd he get it fm, and what did he have to do to get it, morons? Repubs want to get the spec. prosecutor's report on senility of the vegetable who stumbles and mumbles.

Last edited:
Back