Youth Shot at Graduation Party

Gman

News Editor

East Side teen's death mourned Shot kills boy among teen crowd on corner

They started streaming in at about 10:30 a.m.
Dozens of friends, family and even some strangers came to True Bethel Baptist Church Friday to mourn 15-year-old Domonique L. Jones, who died last Saturday when a gunman fired into a crowd of teenagers as they were leaving a girl's graduation party on the city's East Side.

Domonique, who had just graduated weeks ago from the eighth grade at Hamlin Park School 74, died s
ortly after being struck by a single bullet.

"He was taken before he could even get into high school," said Aisha Thompson, a classmate of his at School 74. "He wanted to play basketb

all in high school. I guess he won't get to do that."

Domonique was among dozens of teenagers partying
when an altercation erupted between two adults, police said. The mother of the girl throwing the party told everyone to leave.

Minutes later, Domonique was standing with a group of 15 to 20 teenagers at the corner of Carl Street and the Scajaquada Expressway at about 12:30 a.m., when a man in dark clothes fired several shots at the group.

A single bullet pierced his body, killing him.

At Friday's funeral, young men and classmates broke down. Young girls had to be consoled. Many of the young people were dressed in white T-shirts, some with Domonique's baby picture on the front, others with a recent photo. Still others wore T-shirts that simply asked why.

His mother, Parshalle Byrd, kissed her son's face as she passed by the coffin. Though Domonique had brothers and sisters, he was his mother's only biological child.

She expressed
her
pain in a poem she composed for him.

We've only been together for 15 years.

What am I going to do without you?

. . . Who would've
known that we only had one more last day to spend together.

I would do anything to be with you again.

Police have not made an arrest yet in the case, and it's something Friday's mourners are trying to come to terms with.

"He was just a kid, just a kid, who had just graduated from eighth grade," said Karen Banks, one of the victim's aunts, adding that her nephew was "really quiet, very respectable and well-loved."

Wilhemina Mennieweather, a neighbor of Jones and the grandmother of two of his brothers, remembered seeing Domonique several times the day he died. He had passed by her house abo
ut five times as she sat on the porch. And each time he passed, he made it a point to stop and wave to her.

"Most young people wouldn't have done that. They probably would h
ave said
, "I ain't gonna wave again,' but he did," Mennieweather said. "I never shall forget that."

e-mail: dswilliams@buffnews.com

This is a follow up to the graduation shooting article. Of c
ourse, there was no doubt that it was negritude but the pic of the funeral confirms it. For a moment I was saddened by this pic but then I remembered how many thousands of white funerals there are every year that are a result of a murder by a n-gger killing an innocent white person. n-gger funerals no longer make me sad. What makes me sad and furious is the out of control negritude in this sick nation and how our national media covers it up to this day!!!!! Without NNN, we would all be in the dark concerning the national epidemic of TNB. We need more n-gger fu
nerals and less white funerals!!!! Gman

http://www.buffalonews.com/graphics/2004/07/17/0717funeral.jpg' border='0' alt='user posted image' /
>

A girl's graduation party on Carl Street turned into a murder scene Sunday morning when a [u]gunman opened fire into a crowd of teenagers [/u]and a single bullet pierced the body of a 15-year-old boy, [u]Domonique[/u] Jones.
He was among dozen
s of teenagers partying, police say, when an [u]altercation erupted between two adults, [/u]and the girl's mother told everyone to leave.

Minutes later, Domonique was standing with a group of 15 to 20 teenagers at the corner of Carl Street and the Scajaquada Expressway at about 12:30 a.m. when a man in dark clothes fired several shots at the group.

Within minutes, his father, Michael Jones, awoke to the phone call every parent dreads. He was told his son had been shot.

He drove frantically to the scene, where he was horrified to see his son&#39
;s [u]skinny 5-foot-8 frame sprawled face-up on the street. [/u]"They raised him up, and all this thick blood was gushing out of his mouth," his father recalled, hi
s eyes glazed wi
th tears as he stood on his porch. "When he was lying there, I knew it was bad, but I didn't want to believe it was real."

Domonique was rushed to Erie County Medical Center, where a doctor eventually said: "I'm sorry, we did all we could do."

His mother, [u]Pa
rshalle[/u] Byrd, immediately fainted.

Domonique, who just two weeks ago graduated from eighth grade at Hamlin Park School 74, is the city's 31st homicide of 2004 and the youngest murder victim of the year.

No arrests have been made.

"Even though he was a teenager, he was a big kid at heart," said his mother, slumped over on her living room couch.

Domonique moved between his father's home on Montana Avenue and his mother's house on East Amherst Street.

His family
says he had never been arrested and was not involved in drugs or gang activity. Diagnosed with [u]attention deficit disorder[/u], he was in [u]special-education clas
ses, his mother said
. [/u]
Domonique had a [u]large appetite [/u]and had a [u]passion for watching music videos[/u] and playing football and [u]basketball.[/u] He [u]leaves behind six brothers and three sisters. [/u]
I'm angry," said his mother. "I don't know why he hit my baby, and (Domonique) wasn't supposed to be at that party. It's senseless. The
[u]shooter went out there to shoot someone, and he didn't care who it was.[/u] It just so happened that bullet caught my baby. . . . I just want my baby back."

[b]I count 10 clues at least that this is Typical n-gger Behavior. You can smell the negritude from a mile away!! PHEWWWWWY!! n-ggers should never be allowed to gather in numbers of more than 4, otherwise violence breaks out and someone dies. Hey, maybe we should ENCOURAGE th
em to gather in large numbers, hmmmm, maybe we are onto something here!!!

Gman[/b]

e-mail: [email]vthomas@buffnews.com[/email]

I smell it too.

T.N.B.

http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20040713/1055581.asp

As hundreds gathered on an East Side street corner to grieve the city's youngest homicide victim Monday evening, one city councilman called for an urgent action plan to stem the rash of violence.
Common Council Member Antoine M. Thompson of the Masten District said that violent crime would never be tolerated anywhere else in Western New York and that the East Side of Buffalo should be no different.

Thompson is demanding a multifaceted approach to combating the violence, including the immediate and strict enforcement of the city&
39;s curfew, and a crackdown on drugs and guns that includes a "zero tolerance" policy for those caught with illegal firearms.

"It's not taken as seriously as it needs to be. Ther

e's very little discussion of (East Side) violence," Thompson said.

"If
there were 35 shootings in the Delaware District, . . . man, please, we wouldn't be having this conversation. People killing people is unacceptable." (However, n-ggers killing n-ggers we can live with!!!)

Thompson wants the city to obtain help for its Police Department from state, county and federal agencies, including the FBI; the federal Drug Enforcement Administration; the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives; the State Police and the Erie County Sheriff's Department.

"We have a lot of murderers of children out on the streets of Buffalo," he said.

As homicide investigators continued their probe of the death of
15-year-old Domonique Jones early Sunday, a local radio station held a remote broadcast Monday evening at the Ferry Express Mart at East Ferry and Carl streets to raise money for the victim's fun
eral

A strong outpouring of support from hundreds of community and block club leaders, lawmakers and
residents raised $2,985.75 for the family in three hours
. (How generous n-ggers are!! Hundreds of them came up with less than three grand in three hours, they must have been collecting dimes and quarters)

"When you have somebody who just graduated eighth grade who didn't even get a chance to live, to go to high school, to go to college, the number of people who are here are saying they're fed up (with the violence)," said Catherine M. Roberts, promotion director for WBLK, 93.7 FM.

Domonique was at an eighth-grade graduation party on Carl Street when someone opened fire on a crowd of teen
agers about 12:30 a.m. Sunday. The boy, who graduated two weeks ago from Hamlin Park School 74, died shortly after being struck by a single bullet.

His father, Michael Jones, and moth
er, Pars
halle Byrd, were hugged and consoled by neighbors during Monday's event.

Byrd said: "My son is gone for no reason, no reason at all. He was just trying to hang out with his
friends."

Enjoying time with his friends was one of her son's passions, along with basketball, football, and creating his own rap music.

As the fund-raising event proceeded, violence rang out again. (What a surprise, violence breaks out at a n-gger gathering!!)

Police were called to the scene of another shooting, just before 8 p.m., seven blocks away, at Cambridge and Northland avenues. More than a dozen rounds were fired - one bullet piercing the windshield of a car parked on Northland as the driver waited to pick up her son.

The woman suffered elbow scrapes from fl
ying glass and was in a state of shock, police said.

Northeast District Lt. John King called the shooting retaliation for the slaying of Domonique.

WBLK is continuing
to accept do
nations for Domonique at its studio in the Rand Building, 14 Lafayette Square, Suite 1300, Buffalo, N.Y. 14203-1913.

e-mail: tpignataro@buffnews.com

http://www.buffalonews.com/graphics/
2004/07/13/0713antoine_COLOR.jpg

How long will we continue to tolerate this negroid filth in our midst??? I am getting fed up with their evil monkeyshines. How funny that when they gather to mourn a lost groid, yet another shooting breaks out, how typical of n-ggers. What a violent species of primates they are. Gman

Even though Vandals are killing Vandals, they need to be executed for their crimes; if not, they will go after Whites next! The death penalty, judiciously applied, is a great deterrent!

Back