Why ZOG Hates Encryption

direwulf

Registered
Why ZOG Hates Encryption

“In an age of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
-George Orwell

In a day and age when the politically incorrect writings or your irreverent webpage files you have stored on your computer, or even books on your shelf, can all be used against you to impugn and destroy your character a court of law by tainting the jury pool against you, it behooves you to take steps to keep your files, e-mails, writings, internal memos and affects secured.
Encryption is the best and cheapest way to do just that.

There are some misconceptions in certain WN circles about the strength and use of encryption products and how they relate to WN groups, so I&
#8217;m going to try my best to clear those up right now. My belief is that encryption can and will keep your files secure with minimal downsides when used properly and consistently, and ultimately encryption
keeps you secure enough to prevent ZOG from digging up dirt to use against you.

The fact of the matter is that, for all practical purposes, commonly-available strong military-grade encryption products are secure enough that major world governments cannot decode them in a reasonable amount of time. Therefore any and all WN’s can and should use encrypted communications products frequently for their internal communications. There’s no good reason to not use them; operating in a “transparent” mode and method does not prove you are law-abiding; it only makes it easier for ZOG
and the enemies of our people to root around looking for something to drum up charges against you and shut you up.

M
ore:
http://www.solargeneral.com/library/zogencryption.htm

Back