Why is satanic-globalist ZOG fighting so hard to keep sealed fm public the Epstein client list, suckers?

Apollonian

Guest Columnist

WHO IS JOHN DOE?… Mysterious, Anonymous Power Broker is Attempting to Block Gateway Pundit from Accessing Epstein Client List​

By Jim Hoft
Published August 15, 2022 at 8:00am

Link: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ing-block-gateway-pundit-epstein-client-list/

F184BC86-179B-4B24-B839-4D7F703847FC-scaled.jpeg

By Jim Hoft
At the end of July, The Gateway Pundit reported on our legal efforts to unseal the list of Jeffrey Epstein’s sex clients – the men and women with whom Epstein traded sex with minors for favors or money or both.
TGP Lead Counsel Marc Randazza of the Randazza Legal Group and TGP General Counsel John Burns moved to intervene in the Ghislaine Maxwell case in the Southern District of New York.
However, in the last week, something truly bizarre and unexpected happened.
TRENDING:
DOWN GOES CHENEY! WARMONGER SPANKED AND SENT HOME TO DADDY! Wyoming 2022 Primary Results -- RACE CALLED FOR HARRIET HAGEMAN!
An anonymous John Doe – literally styled by his lawyer as “John Doe” – filed an objection to TGP unsealing the sex client list … and the Court SIDED WITH THE JOHN DOE over the interests of the press and public to know what happens in one of the most remarkable court cases in US history.
“This just seems odd,” said TGP Attorney Marc Randazza. “An anonymous party – not any actual party to the suit – is the only one who cared enough to file an objection, and the Court took their position, even without ruling on whether the John Doe could proceed anonymously.”
What possible reason could John Doe have for not wanting the Epstein Sex Client List exposed?
We are curious.
For the moment, this mysterious John Doe gets to have his cake and eat it, too.
John Doe gets to try and shoot down The Gateway Pundit’s attempts to shed sunlight upon the dark history of Epstein and his black book of elite rapists – and at the same time, he also gets to remain anonymous.
Unfortunately for John Doe, TGP is not finished yet. Not by a long shot.
We are not giving up. The public has a right to see this list exposed. We are also VERY CURIOUS about Mr. John Doe. Who is this person and why is he the lone person fighting to keep the Epstein client list hidden from public view? What is his connection to Epstein? Why did the court side with this anonymous and powerful power player?
The Gateway Pundit is all-in. We are appealing the ruling and moving full speed ahead towards uncovering the list of titans involved in this international scandal.
** You can help us tremendously as we pursue this case by donating here.
This appeal will hopefully show a higher court that the Epstein Sex Client List is being kept secret, and the public absolutely has a right to know the identities of these dirtbags.
Advertisement - story continues below

We know it’s full of powerful people, and right now, we have a pretty good idea why it has been kept secret thus far.
Today, John Doe. Tomorrow, unmasked identity.

Christian teacher imprisoned in Ireland after refusing to use transgender student's preferred pronouns​

SEPTEMBER 07, 20222 COMMENTS

Link: http://www.yourdestinationnow.com/2022/09/christian-teacher-imprisoned-in-ireland.html

A Christian teacher in Ireland who refused to use the preferred pronouns of a transgender student has been suspended and is now in jail for contempt of court.
Enoch Burke was arrested on Monday for violating a court order to neither teach nor be physically present at Wilson's Hospital School in Multyfarnham, County Westmeath, Ireland. The Church of Ireland-affiliated boarding school sought to have Burke imprisoned after he continued to attend the school after receiving a court order barring him from doing so, the Daily Mail reports.
"It is insanity that I will be led from this courtroom to a place of incarceration, but I will not give up my Christian beliefs," Burke said after Judge Michael Quinn found him in contempt of court.
The trouble for Burke started when he refused to address a transgender student by the pronoun "they" rather than "he," as requested by the student and the student's parents in May. The school agreed to the request.

But Burke, a Christian, was placed on suspension after he refused to address the student with gender-neutral pronouns.
"I am a teacher and I don't want to go to prison. I want to be in my classroom today, that's where I was this morning when I was arrested," Burke told the judge Monday, according to the Daily Mail.

He explained that he loves teaching students German, history, and politics and encouraging debate.
"Transgenderism is against my Christian belief. It is contrary to the scriptures, contrary to the ethos of the Church of Ireland and of my school," Burke said.
"'It is extraordinary and reprehensible that someone's religious beliefs on this matter could ever be taken as grounds for an allegation of misconduct," he added, referring to his suspension.
"My religious beliefs are not misconduct. They are not gross misconduct. They never will be. They are dear to me. I will never deny them and never betray them, and I will never bow to an order that would require me to do so. It is just not possible for me to do that," he continued.
Burke described the school's actions as "unreasonable, unjust, and unfair."
A lawyer for Wilson's Hospital School's board of management reportedly said it was with a "heavy heart" that the administration suspended Burke and sought to have him imprisoned, but that his actions gave them no other choice.
"It is a coercive order we are seeking, not a punitive order. We are simply seeking to have Mr Burke comply with the order," the counsel said.
"Mr Burke is knowingly in breach of this order, he is therefore in contempt and he has made it clear that if he is not committed to prison he will attend at the school [today], and the concerns of the school regarding the ongoing disruption to the students remain," she added.
According to the Daily Mail, the school's counsel noted that Burke could make his arguments about religious liberty at court on Tuesday, when the injunction issued last week will be reviewed, and also at the school's disciplinary hearing later this month.
Judge Quinn reportedly said his ruling was not based on the merits of Burke's argument, but rather on whether he had willfully violated the court order.
He added that Burke could purge his contempt at any point by agreeing not to attend his school or attempt to teach there.
English broadcaster Piers Morgan called Burke's imprisonment a "ridiculous farce."
"Jailed for not wanting to call a singular person ‘they’ - what a ridiculous farce. How can anyone believe this is right in a supposedly free, democratic society?" Morgan tweeted.

He added that while he doesn't agree with the teacher's views, "for him to be jailed is … outrageous."

FBI refuses to respond to FOIA request for information about ‘informant’ Jeffrey Epstein

09/15/2022 / By JD Heyes / Comments

Link: https://www.newstarget.com/2022-09-...d-foia-request-informant-jeffrey-epstein.html

FBI refuses to respond to FOIA request for information about ‘informant’ Jeffrey Epstein

Once again, the FBI is proving that it is a politicized protectorate of the Washington political establishment and the deep state.
Internet sleuth Techno Fog noted online last week that the bureau is refusing to respond to a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request for information about the late convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein.
The anonymous blogger, who claims to be an attorney and also writes a popular Substack column, requested every record linked to any interviews the FBI conducted with Epstein, going on to suggest that the bureau, which has recently — and credibly — been accused of becoming politicized, may be hiding something after a FOIA request was denied.
“The records responsive to your request are law enforcement records; there is a pending or prospective law enforcement proceeding relevant to these responsive records, and release of the information could reasonably be expected to interfere with enforcement proceedings,” the bureau said, according to a reply posted online by the Twitter personality.

The Daily Wire noted further:
Epstein, the mysterious creep who kept a bevy of underage girls at his Caribbean island compound, who was known to socialize with powerful leaders and luminaries including former President Bill Clinton, died under mysterious circumstances in 2019 while being held at the Manhattan Correctional Center on sex trafficking charges. Officials ruled his death a suicide at the time.
The FBI has acknowledged through prior records releases that Epstein had been an informant.

“Epstein has also provided information to the FBI as agreed upon,” said a note in a document the FBI previously released through its information “vault” in 2018.
Brighteon.TV

As Big League Politics added, Techno Fog also suggested that because of Epstein’s informant status, that is likely why he avoided charges for molesting underaged girls for so long.

“There were other hints and rumors that he worked with the US government to recover stolen funds,” the sleuth added.
In his latest Substack entry, Techno Fog says that the FOIA request was made out of a suspicion that the FBI and Epstein worked together on several occasions. The sleuth also hinted that the denial of the request is akin to an admission that the FBI actually has additional records as he also cast doubt about whether they were under protection as part of an ongoing investigation.
“It’s more likely that the Epstein records might embarrass the FBI,” Techno Fog wrote. “The DOJ and FBI have been known to abuse the FOIA law enforcement exemption to hide investigative materials from public release. We’ve seen them do it. And they’re doing it again.”
According to CharlieKirk.com:
Ghislaine Maxwell was convicted of procuring underage girls for Epstein last year and is currently serving a 20-year sentence. But notably, no one who was reportedly involved with any of the underaged girls aboard Epstein’s private jet or on his private island has been publicly identified by authorities or charged with any crimes.
“We’re exceedingly doubtful that the release of the Epstein records would ‘interfere with enforcement proceedings,’” Techno Fog wrote. “Ghislaine Maxwell has been convicted and Epstein is dead. The only potential tie might be from a grand jury investigation into ‘other possible co-conspirators of Jeffrey Epstein.’ But that was from the summer of 2020 and we rightly assume no charges were brought against whoever was being investigated.”
Epstein was a scumbag, but the FBI is obviously preventing information from coming out because it’s likely many of his ‘clients’ were powerful people. Like Bill Clinton.

Sources include:
NaturalNews.com
CharlieKirk.com
BigLeaguePolitics.com

Ghislaine Maxwell Breaks Silence On Her ‘Special Friendship’ With Bill Clinton​

Link: https://conservativebrief.com/ghisl...ndship-with-bill-clinton-67408/?utm_source=CB

[see vid at site link, above]

Photo of Carmine Sabia Carmine SabiaOctober 16, 2022

THE WILLIAM J. CLINTON PRESIDENTIAL LIBRARY/MEGA

OPINION: This article may contain commentary which reflects the author's opinion.

Ghislaine Maxwell, the imprisoned former girlfriend of the late, disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein, a convicted sex trafficker, has broken her silence on those who were close friends.
Among those friends was former President Bill Clinton whose friendship she described as “special,” she said in an exclusive interview with The Daily Mail.
“It was a special friendship, which continued over the years,” she said of her friendship with the former president.
“We had lots in common. I feel bad that he is another victim, only because of his association with Jeffrey. I understand that he, like others, can no longer consider me as a friend.

“I said in open court in my statement that meeting Jeffrey Epstein was the greatest mistake of my life,” she said.
“And obviously, if I could go back today and I would avoid meeting him, and I would say that would be the greatest mistake I’ve ever made, and I would make different choices for where I would work. Obviously,” she said.
“I think there are many women who can identify with my story. Many have either fallen in love with or had relationships with men that in hindsight they look back on and say ‘What was I thinking?’ I imagine there’s not a woman on the planet who would not think that about one or other of their boyfriends,” the former socialite said.

“There were things to mention here about him that I cannot discuss because of the appeal, but I can’t say anything more than that.
“All this is a fictional version of me.
“It has been created to fit the storyline. It has nothing to do with who I am.
“So many people contribute to the fake, created version, like a Disney character, the Wicked Witch if you will,” she said, before going on to say she is frightened of what will happen to her in prison.
“Jails are dangerous.
“And, actually, given what I have seen and witnessed in jail – guards selling drugs and being inappropriate in every way, I have seen all those things and therefore feel prisons are not safe spaces.

“Until you’ve been here, you really don’t understand how appalling it is.
“I would tell anybody to do everything possible to avoid coming to jail,” she said.
She also spoke about her former friendship with Prince Andrew.
“Yes, I follow what is happening to him,” she said. “He is paying such a price for the association with Jeffrey Epstein. I care about him, and I feel so bad for him.
“There are many people who have been impacted by this story who have been canceled, some friends of mine who never even met Epstein lost their jobs. People who literally had nothing to do with him whatsoever have been canceled.

“So I think for all those people, including some of them who never met him, it’s been a very heavy price that has been paid due to the cancel culture. So, you know, from that perspective, I think it’s been very difficult for a lot of people,” the former socialite said.
“I accept that this friendship could not survive my conviction.
“I don’t have an expectation. People who I have been friends with – and very close friends with – whoever they may be, well, I can’t think about what they will want to do or not do. I can only control what I do,” she said.
Earlier this month it was reported that Maxwell, may be getting set to talk and that could mean a world of issues for some famous people.

“Bill Clinton should be sweating bullets,” reporter Kari Donavan said for The Republic Brief.
“It has long been suspected by court watchers that a notorious list of clientele for Epstein, allegedly including Clinton, would eventually emerge, and they may be right, according to investigators and lawyers who have followed the complex case.
“The shocking warning came out of a new documentary that investigated the role of Britain’s Prince Andrew and his close ties as a client of Epstein’s, when the comments were made that there could be further revelations about other clients of Epstein’s because his madame- Ghislaine Maxwell – who was recently convicted for crimes associated with Epstein has until June 2023 to cooperate with prosecutors, in possibly overturning more names,” she said.
In a new documentary, “Prince Andrew Banished,’ Florida-based attorney Spencer Kuvin, who represents some of Epstein’s victims, said that Maxwell has until 2023 to cooperate with authorities to get her free from jail quicker.

Whitney Webb EXPOSES the REAL power behind Jeffrey Epstein's sexual blackmail network​

THE GLENN BECK PODCAST

What you already know BARELY scratches the surface​

BLAZETV STAFF
November 12, 2022

Link: https://www.theblaze.com/shows/glenn-beck-podcast/whitney-webb-jeffrey-epstein

[see vid(s) at site link, above]

Image source: (Left) Video screenshot/ (Right) Rick Friedman Photography/Corbis via Getty Images

Journalist Whitney Webb has a gift for locating power and hunting it in its darkest corners. In her new two-volume book, “One Nation Under Blackmail: The Sordid Union Between Intelligence and Crime that Gave Rise to Jeffrey Epstein,” she exposes the dark truth about Epstein’s extensive criminal operations and the connections to entire networks of power and influence — a web of elites that infiltrates the highest ranks of every sector, including law enforcement, art, Wall Street, Silicon Valley, big business, real estate, philanthropy, media, academia, banking and more.
Webb joined "The Glenn Beck Podcast" to expose just how deep Epstein's vast network of corruption and power really went. Was Epstein a government informant? How big is the scandal's body count? And of course, did Epstein actually kill himself?

Webb's research into transhumanism has also given her a terrifying perspective on the World Economic Forum and tech elites, including Elon Musk. People around the world have had enough of these global elites trying to control their lives, and they're starting to elect leaders who are pushing back. But can these new leaders survive the system that people like Klaus Schwab have put in place?

Don't miss out on content from Dave Rubin free of big tech censorship. Listen to The Rubin Report now.

Webb told Glenn that she believes we're actually facing something much bigger than Klaus Schwab.

Watch the full podcast with Whitney Webb below to learn why Glenn says "this is the most important hour I have ever been a part of in broadcast [and] I've done this for 45 years." [ck site link, above, top]

Dozens of court docs relating to eight of pedophile Jeffrey Epstein’s associates to be UNSEALED​

by Daily Mail
November 20th 2022, 6:44 am

Link: https://www.infowars.com/posts/doze...e-jeffrey-epsteins-associates-to-be-unsealed/

Judge rules public interest outweighs right to privacy

Dozens of court documents relating to Jeffrey Epstein’s associates, including a billionaire businessman, will be made public after a judge ruled the public interest outweighs the right to privacy.

Judge Loretta Preska on Friday ruled that the material concerning eight people should be unsealed despite one subject claiming it could ‘wrongfully harm (his) privacy and reputation.’

Judge Preska overrode objections from Tom Pritzker, the billionaire executive chairman of the Hyatt Hotels, and ordered material related to him be made public.

The documents are part of a defamation case brought against Maxwell by accuser Virginia Roberts Giuffre in 2016 that was later settled.

The trove of material has been released on a rolling basis after with the first set coming in 2019, two days before Epstein killed himself, after numerous requests from media organizations.

A total of 16 ‘Non-Party Does’ objected to the release of the files being made public and the first set of eight have already been dealt with by the federal court in New York.

The latest batch related to the remaining eight, referred to as Does 12, 28, 97, 107, 144, 147, 171, and 183.

Judge Preska said that much of the ‘purportedly sensitive information’ had already been made public last year during Maxwell’s trial for trafficking underage girls to Epstein, which led to her being jailed for 20 years.

She ran through dozens of documents and ordered them to be unsealed.

Read more [see https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...le-Jeffrey-Epsteins-associates-unsealed.html/]

BOMBSHELL: WE HAVE JEFFREY EPSTEIN’S COMPLETE BLACK BOOK AND FLIGHT LOGS! SOME VERY BIG NAMES ARE LISTED!​

By Steve Cannon for USSA News.

Link: https://ussanews.com/bombshell-we-h...d-flight-logs-some-very-big-names-are-listed/

Disclaimer: We do not allege that any activity (legal or otherwise) took place involving the individuals listed in this article or listed in the PDF version of the book available for download. We are simply making the contents of the book available for public scrutiny and are not drawing any conclusions whatsoever. We cannot verify that the information contained in this article or the documents associated with it is authentic. The documents referred to in this article were made publicly available online at another website prior to this posting.
Yes, we have Pedophile to the Elites, Jeffrey Epstein’s complete black book in addition to the flight logs going to and coming from Epstein’s private island. The picture below is a sample from the “black book” with redactions. We added the highlights.

ussanews.com
We also have the unredacted version listing everyone’s name, phone numbers, addresses, and so on. We decided not to make that personal information available at this time.
kennedy.png

The contents are a list of 1971 names with with contact information such as phone numbers and addresses. Several VIPs and respected individuals are found in the book. Together with the flight manifests of his private jet, the black book is an invaluable primary source of Epstein’s network available to the public.

Before Epstein was able to destroy it, his butler at his Palm Beach house provided the corrupt FBI with a scanned copy of the black book. The book was available to use for Epstein’s staff at the residence. Listed in the black book are hundreds of names. Following is a very small and partial list of names within the book. The complete book (redacted) can be downloaded as a PDF at the end of this article.
Here are just some of the names listed in Pedophile to the Elites, Jeffrey Epstein’s address book:
  • Senator Edward Kennedy
  • Joan Rivers
  • Charlie Rose
  • Maria Shriver
  • Peter Soros
  • Kevin Spacey
  • Bill 'Slick Willy' Clinton
  • Barbara Walters
  • David Wassong
  • Dr. Ruth Westheimer
  • Steve Winn
  • Tim Cook
  • Hypocrite John Kerry
  • Jimmy Buffet
  • Lauren Hutton
  • Mick Jagger
  • Michael Jackson
The redacted black book can be downloaded here as a PDF.
The flight logs can be downloaded here as a PDF.

A comprehensive list of known and alleged co-conspirators, clients, and associates of Epstein-Maxwell sex trafficking network

Link: [I copied the header, but can't get it to appear as saved; but to go to the link, just click anywhere on this article, just below in the box, and original post w. header url will appear. U'll note this article is doubled, so don't click the bottom one as nothing will happen; again, click the just below article in the box. Click anywhere within the box.]

--------------------------------
Co-conspirators: people who allegedly knew about Epstein-Maxwell sex trafficking network, helped them run the network, and/or promoted them allowing them to expand the network
Sarah Kellen, Nadia Marcinkova, Adriana Ross, Lesley Groff, were all co-conspirators who helped run Epstein's trafficking operation.
John Brockman, influential literary agent who established Edge Foundations and ran a scientific salon which featured prominent billionaires, scientists, artists, novelists, journalists, and musicians all mingling together and discussing topics. One of Brockman's clients, Evgeny Morozov, published an article after Epstein's death: Jeffrey Epstein’s Intellectual Enabler which duped Brockman as Epstein's "intellectual enabler" who allowed Epstein to infiltrate the intellectual world of elites and forge so many connections and in many instances acted as his personal PR agent: the author shares an email that Brockman sent back in 2013: Jeffrey Epstein... with his beautiful young assistant from Belarus... will be in Cambridge in a couple of weeks... You are one of the people I suggested [he meet]... He also got into trouble and spent a year in jail in Florida... Last time I visited his house (the largest private residence in NYC), I walked in to find him in a sweatsuit and a British guy in a suit with suspenders, getting foot massages from two young well-dressed Russian women... At that point I realized that the recipient of Irina’s foot massage was his Royal Highness, Prince Andrew, the Duke of York. Edge Foundations received between 2001 and 2015 $638k from Epstein’s various foundations. In many of those years, Epstein was Edge’s sole donor.
Peggy Siegal, influential entertainment publicist who allowed Epstein access to the world of Hollywood elites and helped rehabilitate his image after 2008. Highly connected with NYC elite and owner of one of the top media marketing firms, she organized and hosts events such as film screenings, to which she invites prominent figures. 3 former Siegal employees describe the relationship between Siegal and Epstein as symbiotic whereby Siegal would obtain gifts from Epstein and she would allow Epstein access even after his 2008 conviction (he was seen two months after release from jail at one of her events). One ex-employee shared with THR screenshots (mentioned in the article linked earlier) of a chat with a colleague from July 2010, in which this staffer overheard Siegal talking on the phone with Epstein. “OMFG Jeffrey Epstein” the employee typed to her colleague. “She’s like, ‘You’re not dating anyone, right?’ And he’s like, ‘Well, I am, but you know, she’s very young.’ And she’s like, ‘Stop!’”. Another employee believes Siegal, who primarily employs young women, was aware of Epstein as an ongoing risk. “She said to me” this person asserts, “Make sure you stay away from Jeffrey at that [upcoming firm-hosted] party.’”
Jean-Luc Brunel, French modeling agent who was Epstein's friend and in whose modeling firm Epstein invested $1 million. He has been accused of rape by numerous models. Virginia Roberts claimed to have been forced to have sex with him as well and that Brunel was a key figure in Epstein's trafficking network.
Clients: people who allegedly had sexually exploited girls from Epstein-Maxwell trafficking network
Prince Andrew, to whom Virginia Roberts and Johanna Sjoberg were trafficked, and who was a known close associate of Epstein even after his conviction in 2008. There is footage which shows Prince Andrew in Epstein's mansion + a photo of the prince with Virginia Roberts (when she was 17) and Ghislaine Maxwell. Prince Andrew was also seen getting a foot massage from a young woman at Epstein's apartment.
Ehud Barak, former Israeli prime minister with whom Virginia Roberts claims to have been forced to have sex, and who was photographed visiting Epstein's Manhattan townhouse (which he admitted in addition to visiting Epstein's Caribbean island but denied the rest obviously). The same cameras captured multiple girls/women leaving Epstein's townhouse within hours of the PM visiting/leaving the townhouse.
Glenn Dubin, hedge-fund billionaire who has close ties to Epstein and who Virginia Roberts alleges was the first powerful man Ghislaine Maxwell directed her to have sex with in 2001. Glenn's wife Eva Andersson-Dubin, a model and former Miss Sweden was Epstein's ex-girlfriend and a close friend of Ghislaine Maxwell. Former house manager for the Dubins, Rinaldo Rizzo, described a horrifying 2005 encounter when the Dubins brought a 15-year-old girl to work as a nanny, the girl was shaking and crying as she described to the house butler and his wife about her dealings with Ghislaine Maxwell and Epstein's personal assistant, Sarah Kellen, in the US Virgin Islands. Maxwell pressured the girl to have sex and took her passport when she refused, threatening the girl not to speak about the incident. A month into her employ, the Dubins took the girl with them to Sweden, where she was dropped off at an airport. The couple remained close friends with Epstein even after his 2008 conviction, with Eva writing in an email to Epstein’s probation officer in 2009: "I am 100% comfortable with Jeffrey Epstein around my children”.
Alan Dershowitz, the lawyer who Epstein called back in 2005 when he was made aware of the police investigation into his pedophile network. He helped Epstein negotiate his plea deal and he was also on the legal defense team of Harvey Weinstein and Donald Trump's regarding his impeachment. Virginia Roberts and Sarah Ransome claimed to have been forced to have sex with him.
George Mitchell, former US Senator and Senate Majority Leader with whom Virginia Roberts claims to have been forced to have sex. Mitchell said back in 2002: “I would certainly call [Epstein] a friend and a supporter.” Epstein's black book lists a dozen numbers for him under the heading “Piper, Rudnick,” the name of the Washington law firm where Mitchell was a partner.
Bill Richardson, former US governor, Congressman, Secretary, and Ambassador to UN with whom Virginia Roberts alleges she was forced to have sex. Richardson visited Epstein’s 7,000-acre Zorro Ranch in New Mexico and Epstein donated $50k to Richardson’s 2002 and 2006 gubernatorial campaigns, and Bill Richardson's name appears in Epstein's black book.
Nathan Myhrvold, former CTO of Microsoft and co-founder of Intellectual Ventures, he has been close with Epstein for years. Sources mention Epstein visited Myhrvold’s investment firm Intellectual Ventures, and brought along “young girls” who looked like “Russian models", and that Myhrvold spoke openly about borrowing Epstein’s private jet and staying at Epstein’s houses in Palm Beach and Manhattan. Myhrvold has also been accused of having underage sex by Alan Dershowitz, of all people.
Marvin Minsky, prominent MIT scientist with whom Virginia Roberts alleges she was forced to have sex, and who received a $100k research grant from Epstein in 2002, the first from Epstein to MIT. He most likely met Epstein via his literary agent, John Brockman.
Matt Groening, The Simpsons creator to whom Virginia Roberts alleges to have given a foot massage on Epstein's private jet.
Close business associates: people who had a close business relationship with Epstein/Maxwell, who probably knew/suspected about the sex trafficking network
Les Wexner, a billionaire corporate titan who handed Epstein sweeping powers over his finances, philanthropy and private life, authorizing Epstein to borrow money on his behalf, to sign his tax returns, to hire people and to make acquisitions according to NYT. The NYT article details their close relationship, and how Epstein's sexual predatory behavior goes back to him working with Wexner and how Wexner enabled him to continue without consequences.
Mohammed bin Salman, the Saudi crown prince who Epstein mentioned to a NYT reporter visited him many times. The NYT article linked also mentions Epstein having a framed photograph of the Saudi prince in his Manhattan mansion, in addition to other prominent figures (including figures with various sexual scandals like Woody Allen and Bill Clinton). Epstein's jet was reported to be in Riyadh at the same time as crown prince was present on the eve of 2016 US election. Epstein also had a Saudi passport. The NYT articled linked earlier also mentions Epstein working with Elon Musk trying to get the Saudis to invest in Tesla.
Steven Hoffenberg, CEO, Chairman, President of Towers Financial Corporation who hired Epstein in 1987 as a consultant for $25k a month; they traveled the world together on Hoffenberg's private jet. Hoffenberg pled guilty for running one of the biggest Ponzi scheme in US history and filed a lawsuit in 2018 calling Jeffrey Epstein as an uncharged co-conspirator who "knowingly and intentionally utilized funds he fraudulently diverted and obtained from this massive Ponzi scheme for his own personal use to support a lavish lifestyle." Hoffenberg says that this was what propelled Epstein to obscene wealth.
Lawrence Summers, former US Treasury Secretary and president of Harvard University to which Epstein donate at least $30 million during Summers's tenure, and Epstein was given an office at Harvard for his personal use. The two served on foreign relations advisory panels together, and Epstein's special connection with Summers was the subject of an article in 2003: Mogul Donor Gives Harvard More Than Money, which describes Epstein cultivating a relationship with various Harvard elites.
Joi Ito, former director of MIT Media Lab who invited Epstein to the lab after meeting him in 2013 (after Epstein's 2008 conviction as a sex offender) and that the lab accepted money through foundations controlled by Epstein. Ito himself visited Epstein's residences, including Epstein's home in the Caribbean, twice, according to NYT. Most likely met Epstein via his literary agent, John Brockman.
Lawrence Krauss, prominent US physicist and science popularizer, who worked at ASU and was the director of Origins Project, to which Epstein donated $250k over the years. Krauss defended his continued relationship with Epstein in 2011 (after Epstein's 2008 conviction as a sex offender) saying: "Jeffrey has surrounded himself with beautiful women... and he always has women ages 19 to 23 around him, but I've never seen anything else...". Krauss also was found guilty of violating ASU sexual harassment policies in 2018 and retired after.
Scott Borgerson, multi-millionaire CEO, who was a longtime friend of Ghislaine Maxwell and in whose mansion she was allegedly hiding at one point.
Other close associates: people who are connected to Epstein/Maxwell and who probably knew/suspected about the sex trafficking network
Hassanal Bolkiah, Sultan and prime minister of Brunei and one of the wealthiest billionaires in the world who met Epstein and Bill Clinton in 2002 when they traveled to Brunei in Epstein's private jet. In 1997, the Sultan was sued by a former Miss USA who said she was held as a sex slave, drugged, and molested by Brunei’s royal family. The lawsuit was dropped after the Sultan and his brother claimed diplomatic immunity. The Sultan and his brother are infamous for their sex parties and their harems composed mainly of underage girls.
Donald Trump, who was a known friend and associate of Epstein. Numerous photos and videos show Trump and Epstein together at parties, especially at Mar-a-Lago. Mar-a-Lago appears to have been a key location from where Maxwell recruited some of the girls, Virginia Roberts being one of them. Virginia Roberts mentions "I didn’t physically see him [Trump] have sex with any of the girls" and “Donald Trump never flirted with me”, however Trump's close relation with Epstein and some of his statements ("Epstein likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side") seem to indicate that Trump, at the very least, was aware of / suspected Epstein's trafficking operation.
Bill Clinton, who was a close friend of Epstein and who flew at least 26 times with Epstein on his private jet. Virginia Roberts claimed to have seen Clinton on the island but said "he never behaved inappropriately", however his close relationship with Epstein and the fact that he has been to Epstein's private island and jet seems to indicate that Bill Clinton, at the very least, was aware of / suspected Epstein's trafficking operation.
Kevin Spacey, prominent American actors who flew with Bill Clinton, Ghislaine Maxwell, and Chris Tucker on Epstein's private jet "Lolita Express" to Africa in 2002 (and, according to flight logs, the Azores). Kevin Spacey is accused by multiple people of sexual assault/harassment of minors.
Charlie Rose, famous TV journalist and talk show host who corresponded with Epstein dozens of times in the 2000s. Epstein gave Rose the names and phone numbers of 5 women he thought the anchor should hire as assistants, one of whom was a former Harvey Weinstein assistant. Rose hired 3 of the women Epstein recommended, one of whom would eventually be one of 34 other women to accuse Rose of sexual harassment saying: "I was being offered up for abuse” . Rose also attended a diner headlined by Prince Andrew in Epstein's NYC mansion in 2011 after Epstein's jail release.
Ronald Burkle, US billionaire whose name is mentioned in Epstein’s black book and on Epstein’s private jet log. Burkle took trips to Africa with Bill Clinton on Epstein’s private jet "Lolita Express". According to a 2008 Vanity Fair feature about the former president, “Burkle’s usual means of transport is the custom-converted Boeing 757 that Clinton calls ‘Ron Air’ and that Burkle’s own circle of young aides privately refer to as ‘Air F**k One.’ ”
Alexander Acosta, US attorney and former Secretary of Labor who in 2008 agreed to Epstein's controversial plea deal, whereby Epstein was to serve only 13 months in a private wing of the county jail, permitted to leave for 12 hours a day as 'work release'; in addition the deal granted immunity to any potential co-conspirators. The plea deal shut down the ongoing FBI investigation into more potential victims and the powerful people part of Epstein's network.
-------------------------------
I will make three additional points:
  1. Keep in mind that the number of pedophiles that victims were able to identify is small (the identified ones were most probably the ones who were introduced to the victims, like Prince Andrew). In fact, Virginia Roberts stated there were much more people, but she couldn't identify them. How many world leaders, politicians, CEOs, business executives, etc. would you be able to identify? Probably a very tiny portion. Underage girls especially.
  2. Epstein's blackmail operation probably went beyond a pedophile blackmail ring, he had potentially damaging information on non-pedophile prominent figures regarding their own illegal sexual activity (or socially unacceptable / damaging / taboo sexual activity like soliciting prostitution) and drug use. The NYT reporter who was invited by Epstein for an interview in 2018 mentions this in his article:
He also claimed to know a great deal about these [rich, famous, and powerful] people, some of it potentially damaging or embarrassing, including details about their supposed sexual proclivities and recreational drug use.
He said people in Silicon Valley had a reputation for being geeky workaholics, but that was far from the truth: They were hedonistic and regular users of recreational drugs. He said he’d witnessed prominent tech figures taking drugs and arranging for sex
(Mr. Epstein stressed that he never drank or used drugs of any kind).
3) Epstein and Maxwell have dined with / socialized with / photographed with / had a business relationship with various other famous figures like Woody Allen, Mike Bloomberg, Bill Gates, Elon Musk, Mark Zuckerberg, Stephen Hawking, Murray Gell-Mann, Frank Wilczek, Reid Hoffman, etc. Epstein would often invite these prominent elites to lure in even more rich famous powerful people to his social circle. It is hard to know whether they were clients of Epstein's pedophile operation, whether they knew of Epstein's operation, or whether they were totally oblivious. Many of them are one-time visitors to Epstein's island or attended a business diner with Epstein/Maxwell, or socialized at an event with Epstein/Maxwell, so I have not included them in the list of close associates. I personally think that people who visited Epstein multiple times at the very least suspected Epstein's sex trafficking operation (Epstein's accuser mentioned: "you could not spend time around Epstein and not know what was going on*"* because Epstein would have underage girls around him all the time; Epstein allegedly had a physical urge to rape 3 times a day at least). Even one-time visitors probably suspected something was wrong. For example, Heidi Klum, Naomi Campbell, Al Gore and his wife Tipper were seen on Epstein's island and were introduced to some of the underage girls. I'm not sure how these underage girls were introduced, but such a thing should be an instant red flag for anyone. Probably these rich famous people didn't care much or dismissed it because all the other rich famous people in the event would not raise the issue, an obvious instance of groupthink.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ghislaine Maxwell ends fight to keep eight ‘John Does’ secret, court to decide whether names should be unsealed​

Link: https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/17/us/ghislaine-maxwell-john-does

By Laura Ly, CNN
Updated 7:00 PM EST, Mon January 17, 2022

CNN —
Ghislaine Maxwell will no longer fight to keep the names of eight ‘John Does’ secret and will leave it to the court to decide whether the names should be unsealed, according to a January 12 letter to federal Judge Loretta Preska of the Southern District of New York.
The documents containing the names are connected to a 2015 defamation case brought by Virginia Roberts Giuffre, who claimed Epstein sexually abused her while she was a minor and that Maxwell aided in the abuse. The case was settled in 2017.
Maxwell, 60, faces up to 65 years in prison after she was found guilty last month in a New York federal court on five federal charges, including sex trafficking of a minor. The charges were related to her role in Epstein’s sexual abuse of minor girls between 1994 and 2004.
Exhibit 342

VIDEO
How redacted flight logs could prove vital in Ghislane Maxwell trial

“After careful review of the detailed objections submitted by Non-Party Does 17, 53, 54, 55, 73, 93 and 151, counsel for Ghislaine Maxwell writes to inform the Court that she does not wish to further address those objections,” Maxwell attorney Laura Menninger wrote. “Each of the listed Does has counsel who have ably asserted their own respective privacy rights. Ms. Maxwell therefore leaves it to this Court to conduct the appropriate review.”
Giuffre’s attorney had filed a brief on Wednesday, arguing for the names to be revealed.
“[G]eneralized aversion to embarrassment and negativity that may come from being associated with Epstein and Maxwell is not enough to warrant continued sealing of information. This is especially true with respect to this case of great public interest, involving serious allegations of the sex trafficking of minors,” Guiffre attorney Sigrid McCawley wrote.
“Now that Maxwell’s criminal trial has come and gone, there is little reason to retain protection over the vast swaths of information about Epstein and Maxwell’s sex-trafficking operation that were originally filed under seal in this case.”
Ghislaine Maxwell

Judge sets tentative sentencing date for convicted sex trafficker Ghislaine Maxwell

McCawley said the court has already rejected similar arguments for anonymity and the same standard should apply to the eight ‘John Does’ who still remain anonymous in court documents.
“Upon review of the objections of those Does, it is apparent that their objections essentially mirror objections to unsealing that this Court has already rejected: that unsealing certain documents might be embarrassing, would expose non-parties to media attention, and could result in some unfortunate association between the non-parties and Jeffrey Epstein or Ghislaine Maxwell,” McCawley wrote.
McCawley added at least two of the unidentified people – John Does 53 and 54 respectively – do not oppose and do not generally object to their names being unsealed.
Maxwell also was found guilty of transporting a minor with the intent to engage in criminal sexual activity and three related counts of conspiracy. Her attorneys plan to appeal.
Maxwell denied knowing Epstein had a scheme to recruit underage girls for sex, according to her 2016 deposition related to Giuffre’s defamation case.

‘Public has a right to know’: Lawmakers seek to open Jeffrey Epstein grand jury records​

Carol Marbin Miller
Sat, February 18, 2023 at 6:33 AM CST

Link: https://www.yahoo.com/news/stymied-courts-lawmakers-seek-venue-123359059.html

Frustrated by several failed attempts to pry open the records from a Palm Beach County grand jury that examined the activities of Jeffrey Epstein — and then charged him only with minor offenses — two lawmakers have filed legislation to force the documents’ release.
The two Florida legislators — both from Palm Beach County, though members of opposing political parties — have introduced a bill that would make it possible to loosen the grip of grand jury secrecy in the Epstein case without weakening state laws that protect the confidentiality of grand jury proceedings.
The proposed legislation was introduced by state Sen. Tina Polsky, a Boca Raton Democrat. Rep. Peggy Gossett-Seidman, a freshman Republican from Highland Beach, sponsored the bill in the House of Representatives. At the moment, the bill has not been assigned to committees in either chamber, and legislative staff members have yet to weigh in on it.
Florida State Sen. Tina Polsky.

Florida State Sen. Tina Polsky.
Polsky, who is an attorney and mediator, said the bill was “narrowly tailored” to free up the record of testimony before the Epstein grand jury without jeopardizing the confidentiality of grand jury testimony in other proceedings.
Polsky introduced the legislation at the request of Joseph Abruzzo, a former lawmaker who has served as Palm Beach County’s Clerk of Courts since January 2021. Abruzzo has been looking for a way to make public the Epstein grand jury record, Polsky said, but has been hampered by state law.
“There are a lot of questions about how this case was handled a long time ago,” Polsky said. “None of the players are involved anymore. This bill would not be doing any damage to [court officials formerly involved in the case] or the sanctity of grand jury testimony.”
Abruzzo, Polsky said, “wants to release it. This would give him the tools to get the transparency that he’d like to see, and, certainly, we know the media would like to see, and the general public.”
Florida State Rep. Peggy Gossett-Seidman.

Florida State Rep. Peggy Gossett-Seidman.
In a prepared statement, Abruzzo said: “Both the Florida Statutes and the Florida Court’s Rules of Procedure are very clear about what my office can or cannot release related to any case, whether it’s a simple divorce case or high-profile case like the Epstein case.”
“This carefully-crafted bill would allow my office to release the Epstein records, if a judge orders their release, without affecting other grand jury cases in Florida and without upending our state’s court system,” Abruzzo added.
In 2018, the Miami Herald reported that Epstein, a multimillionaire financier, had operated a cult-like network of underage girls who had been coerced to have sex with him either at his Palm Beach waterfront mansion or at other Epstein properties in Manhattan, New Mexico or his private island compound in the U.S. Virgin Islands. The Herald series, called Perversion of Justice, documented how Epstein used money and connections to shield himself from meaningful criminal liability.
A Palm Beach County grand jury returned a charge of solicitation of prostitution — an extremely minor offense compared to what had been alleged — against Epstein, whose attorneys then negotiated a deal that resulted in him pleading guilty in 2008 and serving 13 months in that county’s jail. Owing to an extraordinarily generous work-release arrangement, Epstein served much of that time at his luxurious office in West Palm Beach.
Media outlets — including the Herald and the Palm Beach Post — have sought for years to gain the release of witness testimony before the grand jury. Critics of the plea deal, which was executed when Barry Krischer was Palm Beach County’s top prosecutor, long have wondered whether damning testimony was withheld from the grand jury, or whether prosecutors soft-sold the seriousness of Epstein’s conduct.
After the Herald’s publication of Perversion of Justice, federal prosecutors in New York revived an investigation into Epstein and he was arrested. He was awaiting trial in New York when he was found hanged in his cell in August 2019. The death was ruled a suicide.
Ghislaine Maxwell, a onetime girlfriend accused of procuring and scheduling girls for Epstein, was arrested on charges of abetting his behavior. She was convicted in December 2021 of sex trafficking and sentenced the following year to 20 years.
In a statement to the Herald, Palm Beach County’s current state attorney, Dave Aronberg, said Friday his office will not oppose the bill.
“Our office supports transparency, which is why three years ago we posted all the public records from the investigation and prosecution of Jeffrey Epstein online. These public records can be accessed through our website,” Aronberg said.
“The case occurred several years and multiple State Attorney administrations before I took office in 2013,” Aronberg added. “I have never seen or had access to the Epstein Grand Jury documents, as the State Attorney’s Office has never possessed them.”
“I applaud Clerk Abruzzo for his push for transparency. I will continue to have no objection to the Clerk’s release of the Epstein Grand Jury records.”
Aerial view of Jeffrey Epstein’s former mansion located at 358 Brillo Way in Palm Beach, Florida.

Aerial view of Jeffrey Epstein’s former mansion located at 358 Brillo Way in Palm Beach, Florida.
Gossett-Seidman said she was eager to sponsor the bill in the state House after Polsky approached her with the idea. Gossett-Seidman had worked as a journalist and public relations consultant for many years before running for office in Highland Beach, and said she believes strongly in government-in-the-sunshine.
“I thought this was an opportunity to seek the truth and to uphold the public’s right to know what really happened almost 20 years ago in Palm Beach County,” Gossett-Seidman said of the Epstein case.
“This bill provides a chance for legislators to set a pathway for other officials to seek out truth and justice and transparency,” Gossett-Seidman said. “Who wants another Jeffrey Epstein? Nobody.”
She added: “The public has a right to know.”

Back