White Woman Fends Off Mestizo Carjacker

Animal Control

(Was Senior Reporter - reactivating account)
Woman Scares Off Would-Be Carjacker With Pocketknife

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- While waiting in a drive-through line Thursday afternoon, a 21-year-old woman nearly became a carjacking victim when a suspected shoplifter allegedly attempted to use her vehicle as a means for escape.

However, thanks to her quick thinking and a gift from her husband, she was able to scare the man off.

"He had a box cutter, he holds it up to me and he's like drive, 'just go, go, go,'" Jackie said.

Jackie, a newlywed whose husband was deployed to the Gulf, was getting lunch at a drive-through, when she said the unthinkable happened.

"I saw three guys running at me screaming, 'Lock your doors; get out of the car,'" Jackie said. "It was a shock. I was like

, what is going on? Then I see this guy getting into my car."

Police said Fermin Morales had ju
st been caught allegedly shoplifting from Lowe's and was armed with a box cutter.

They said Morales first ran to his own car in the parking lot and when his car would not start, he ran to the cars in line at a nearby drive-through.

Jackie said when he hopped into her car, she did not think twice before she pulled out her pocketknife and scared Morales away.

"I was holding it and I was like, 'I swear to God get the [expletive] out of my car or I'm gonna stab you,'" Jackie said.

Jackie said after the suspect jumped out of her car, he tried to get away by running into the woods, but he did not get far. Police arrested him in a matter of seconds. :clap:

"I looked over and
saw
a cop car pull over and a cop running over and jumping through the bushes," Jackie said.

Jackie said her knife was a gift her husband gave her before he was deployed.

"It's been under my pillow, in the shower, everywhere I go," Jackie said.

Jackie said she usually uses it to open packages. She
said she never thought she would have to use it to defend herself and hopes to never find herself in that situation again.

"The second I got in my car, the first thing I did, before the seat belt, before I turned the engine, I locked the doors," she said.

Morales was charged with four felonies. Police said he almost got away with $500 in goods from Lowe's."

5556596.jpg

Mestizo shoplifter, carjacker Fermin Morales

http://images.ibsys.com/2005/1216/5556540_240X180.jpg' border='0' alt='user posted image'
/>
<
b>The white woman that stopped him :clap:[/b]

--------

[b]This is a very inspirational story. I am glad to see a white person arming themselves with a means of defense against these worthless animals. If only more whites thought this way, perhaps the subhuman scum that preys on our race would learn to respect us and stay the f**k away.[/b]

Knives are ok...a GUN is better...permanent and immediate and the final and ultimate solution to dark crime pollution :guns:

Mmmm mmm mmmmmmmm, this could have been bad. Glad she stood-up to Vermin Morales, sure glad she's OK.

Wonder if our prez is aware of this case? Wonder what "actions" he's planning to take to prevent something like this from ever happening again? He IS the "War President" isn't he? He said he was. GD Mr. Prez, we're at war here, with Mexico and the whole of South America - let's do some fighting! Get those troops out of Israel's back yard and into America's front yard!

Hell with Iraq, Iran and Syria! Let's invade, conquer, overthrow and TAKE BACK Texas and California etc. etc. etc.!!!!!

Back