White Girl Killed In Home Invasion

Tyrone N. Butts

APE Reporter
2963870_200X150.jpg

Possible Suspect Held in Connection with Attack

NEWNAN -- Coweta County authorities were searching Wednesday for one of two suspects who allegedly shot and killed a teen during a violent home invasion in which two other victims were wounded.

Roderick Calvin Thomas, 24, of College Park was being sought in connection with the killing of Heather Rhodes, 17, of Peachtree City. She was gunned down during a Tuesday night attack at the Lakeside Apartments, located on Bullsboro Drive, aroun
10:30 p.m. A second man is in custody but he has not yet been identified.

Two other men in apartment number 821 were shot and wounded. Mandrell Mahama, an apartment resident, and Steven Devereux, 2
f Fayetteville, who was visiting the apartment, were taken to metro area hospitals for treat
ment. Devereux was listed in serious condition at Atlanta Medical Center and Mahama was listed in stable condition at Grady Memorial Hospital. ....

Rick, have you seen that commercial on T.V. for Orlando Universal? It's got this orange haired n-gger mammy with 30 lb tits (each), riding behind your Avatar
Avenger.jpg
shaking them big thangs all over his head. If I were you, I'd sue!
T.N.B.

What a shame and a mistake for any white girl to be associated with n-gger scum in any way, let alone have a monkey for a boyfriend. Too bad for this poor white girl. I wonder where her father was in this matter. n-ggers are animals that should be avoided at all costs. The cost was great for this girl. We can learn from this, especially those sleep walking whites who think we are all the same and can't we just all get along and etc....... This is a wake up call for some, I hope.

Gman

It certainly looked like negritude. Now if the garbage was missing and her dog was pregnant, I'd have guessed that spix did it.

BCL's need to wake up to the fact that the nigs are a violent and brutal race. It's a shame when any white person is killed like this, but if there is anything good that comes out of this tragedy, it is that there will probably be one less half-breed monkey child born in this world.

Rick, have you seen that commercial on T.V. for Orlando Universal? It's got this orange haired n-gger mammy with 30 lb tits (each), riding behind your Avatar shaking them big thangs all over his head. If I were you, I'd sue!
T.N.B.

That's a damn scary thought, and it's going to give me nightmares when I'm lying awake in bed tonight. :blink:

Great find on the pic too Tyrone! Figured it was a buck that did it, just needed the confirmation.

These stupid mud sharks need someone to tell them that spooks are dangerous. Of course, it someone did tell this girl the truth, she would've labeled him a racist and thus a liar. Damn, that k*ke brainwashing works well.

White Boy!

I found you an avatar!

WhiteBoy.jpg

Let me know if you want to replace it.

Ref: your comment on...

one less half-breed monkey child

See this page:
<a href='http://www.americancivilrightsreview.com/Freak%20Show/freak-monkey-girl-alligator-man-page.html
target='_blank'>Monkey Girl marries The Alligator Man</a>
http://www.americancivilrightsreview.com/Freak%20Show/gif-freaks-bearded-lady-priscilla-the-monkey-girl-child.gif' border='0' alt

=
user posted image' />
Monkey Girl as she was when she was a child

Death Penalty Sought in Fatal Home Invasion

NEWNAN -- A man accused of fatally shooting a 17-year-old girl during a home invasion robbery at a Newnan apartment complex could face the death penalty if convicted.

Prosecutors announced Friday during his arraignment that they would seek the death penalty against Roderick Calvin Thomas, 25, in the slaying of Heather Rhodes.

Thomas and two other men each have been charged with two counts of murder, nine counts of aggravated assault as well as various robbery, kidnapping and weapons charges.

Prosecutors are not seeking the death
enalty against the other co-defendants, 28-year-old Marquis Damon Cannon and 22-year-old Anricus Rayshawn Holston, said Coweta County Assistant District Attorney Rudjard Hayes.

<span
style='color:red'>"Thomas was there," Hayes said. "He is
the shooter. The death penalty is justified."</span>

Rhodes, a senior at Starr's Mill High School in Fayetteville, was killed March 30 while she was visiting her boyfriend, Mandell Mahama, at his apartment, authorities said. Mahama, 22, and another man, Steven Devereux, 22, also were injured in the shooting.

This n-gger needs to die ASAP! Wake up America and smell the negro.

T.N.B.

Back