Wheelchair bound White Man robbed by a....

War Eagle

Registered
NIGGER...you guessed it...!

Only NIGGERS can devolve to this level...but this is not the lowest level mind you...just keep reading NNN to discover the dark diabolical realities of NIGGERMANIA in their PUREST EVIL FORMS!

9322535_400X300.jpg

Man In Wheelchair Tells Police He Was Robbed
No Arrests Made

POSTED: 1:17 pm CDT June 5, 2006
UPDATED: 3:35 pm CDT June 5, 2006
Email This Story | Print This Story
SHAWNEE, Kan. -- A man in a wheelchair told police he was robbed Sunday evening.

Robert Fristoe said he has had muscular dystrophy since he was 19, and he has been in a wheelchair for the last two years.

"I was kind of scared and shocked. It happened so fast," Fristoe told KMBC's Robb Yagmin.

Fristoe said that it was just after 7 p.m. and he was going to Wal-Ma
rt to get a $450 money order to pay his rent when he was approached by a man.

"He asked me if I had any money and I said, 'Not much.' Then he ripped my shirt and the envelope flew out and he took off running," Fristoe said.

The robber had a handgun tucked into the waistband of his pants. Fristoe described the man as a tall, thin black man between the ages of 15 and 25. The robber wore a skull cap and also had a cut on his hand.

http://www.thekansascitychannel.com/newsarchive/9322297/detail.html#

war eagle said:
I agree Gman... to bad the majority of White people refuse to believe the truth about NIGGERS...
I will tell you War Eagle,I don't know why our race is so slow to see the dangers of the nigger race, could it be more clear??

Gman

Back