madkins

Registered
York%2BBNP%2BBanner%2Bsharpe.jpg

Home of the Green Arrow

Welcome to the World York

January 11, 2009

I love it.

What do you love? You ask.

OK. You already know, I expect. The banner gave the reason for my joy away but I will tell you anyway.

York British National Party have a new site and have asked The Green Arrow and Friends site to link them. Which I am more than pleased to do.

http://www.yorkbnp.blogspot.com/

Every single new BNP site opening in different parts of Our Country is further proof that the British National Party continues to grow in numbers and support. The new York site, whose homepage details will be carried on their local Patriot Leaflets will encourage more people to visit the home page of the BNP and hopefully g
ain us even more support and members.

Eighteen months ago, the state funded sites of Searchlight and the UAF taunted and sneered at the Home of the Green Arrow saying that "the Green Arrow thinks he can blog the BNP to victory". Not quite true but almost. I have always believed that BNP websites are a useful force that, integrated with the street actions of leafleting, canvassing and paper selling will win us victory for the True British People. Sneer away you sad red dinosaurs. Your day in the Sun is almost over and you know it.

Reading the York site for the first time was a pleasure. The article on a recent BNP leaflet given out in the area was good. But the preceding article dealing with communist fly posting was even better and I believe that all BNP Groups and Branches should employ the same tactics if they face similar problems in their area.

One last thing. I realise that this site is a bit of a Maverick and should not really be linked to from semi-official BNP sites but if you do
get a chance, try to link to us in an article now and again. Thank you.

The Green Arrow

Skara Brae,

madkins

Back