Video: mudshark sobs her 2 mixed "honor stoodint/'feetsballer, musician stabbed, burned to deff

voiceofreason

Senior News Editor since 2011
http://www.whas11.com/news/local/mo...e-bodies-were-found-in-w-louisville/214126713

Mother claims two boys whose bodies were found in W. Louisville
11:59 PM. CDT May 24, 2016

Marie%20Wren_1464144639952_2491756_ver1.0.JPG

A Louisville woman has come forward, saying the two teenage bodies found in West Louisville on Sunday are her sons.

Marie Wren said the two boys were 14-year-old Larry Ordway and 16-year-old Maurice Gordon. Neither LMPD nor the coroner’s office have officially identified the bodies.

Wren said she learned the news on Tuesday, May 24. She recalled the last time she had talked to her sons was on Saturday, when she thought they were with friends.

“They were well-liked kids,” Wren said. “Everybody knows them. They got killed over nothing.”

“Larry played football and he was honor roll in school, and Maurice loved music. He was into the music industry and they were great kids.:cool: They didn’t take from nobody,” Wren added.

Neighbors say they found the burned teenage bodies on Sunday behind a vacant home near 40th Street and River Park Drive.

The family has their own theories as to why the boys were killed, and say they want those who detail to step up and inform authorities.

http://www.wdrb.com/story/32065600/mother-tells-wdrb-why-she-believes-her-two-sons-were-murdered

RAW VIDEO | Mother tells WDRB why she believes her 2 sons were murdered
Posted: May 25, 2016 2:06 PM PST

10639854_G.jpg

10639861_G.jpg

LOUISVILLE, Ky.(WDRB) -- The mother of two sons killed Sunday in the Shawnee neighborhood told WDRB the man who killed them preyed on them and was hoping to recruit them in his gang.

Her oldest son came to her for help but by that time, it was too late

"My sons were trying to earn stripes in the blood gang, and they had to put in work," Elizabeth Wren said. "If they didn't put in work, they were knocked off. And that's why they were knocked off, because they were scared to put in work.":(

Her sons, 14-year-old Larry Ordway and 16-year-old Maurice Gordon, were stabbed, burned and left for dead Sunday afternoon.

Since Wednesday's arrest, Facebook photos of the teens and their mother with guns have surfaced, leaving many people with a lot of questions.:rolleyes:

http://www.lex18.com/story/32070057/slain-teens-appear-in-music-video-with-alleged-killer

Updated: May 26, 2016 4:49 AM PST
Slain Teens Appear In Music Video With Alleged Killer

10644496_G.jpg

LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WAVE) - A man arrested and charged in the murders of two teenage boys is a local Louisville rapper and most shockingly, appeared in a video with his two alleged victims.:p

The Jefferson County Coroner's Office has identified the victims as Larry Ordway, 14, and Maurice G. Gordon Jr., 16. Autopsies show both victims died of multiple blunt force injuries. Brice Jamar Rhodes, a.k.a Rambo X, and a juvenile were arrested in the case.

10634203_G.jpg

According to Marie Wren, the mother of the two boys, Rhodes was a trusted family friend and as multiple news agencies learned, both Larry and Maurice appeared in a music video alongside their alleged killer.:cool:

The video, which LEX 18 will not post due to explicit content, is for a song called "Trappin & Juggin." Both the young boys are featured in several scenes with Rhodes.

Rhodes is also facing charges of murder in the death of Christopher R. Jones who was killed in May 4. The boys' mother posted to Facebook that the two were killed because they witnessed this murder, but police have not commented on a possible motive.

http://www.courier-journal.com/stor.../slain-teens-mother-collapses-vigil/84922644/

VIDEO AT LINK:p

Slain teens' mother collapses at vigil

29913742001_4912125191001_4912111774001-vs.jpg

635998049746174677-Vigil-12-Sam.jpg

Hours after police publicly announced arrests in the stabbing deaths of two middle-school students, their mother collapsed during Wednesday night's community vigil.

Elizabeth Wren has come under attack on social media for photos of her and her sons, 14-year-old Larry Ordway and 16-year-old Maurice "Reece" Gordon, holding guns on her Facebook page, which referenced a gang. So when she arrived at the balloon release at Wyandotte Park, she half begged and half shouted to the 50 or so adults and teens gathered in the rain, "Please quit bashing me on Facebook. It ain't about me. It's sick and sad how we can't come together for these kids."

A woman embraced her and the two sobbed before Wren went limp, falling to the park's water-soaked tennis court. Her aunt shouted for everyone to back up and give her room to breathe as a few men stepped in to scoop her up.

Back on her feet, Wren watched as several released shiny silver and crimson-colored heart-shaped balloons, or bright blue ones representing the victims' favorite basketball team, the University of Kentucky. Earlier, the crowd joined in to sing the gospel hymn "When the Saints Go Marching In."

The teen's grandmother, Mimi Wren, thanked everyone for coming and reminded them, "they were good boys.":cool:

:bongo::rotfl:::pity:

Re: Video: mudshark sobs her 2 mixed "honor stoodint/'feetsballer, musician stabbed, burned to deff

http://www.wdrb.com/story/33193123/video-accused-murderer-brice-rhodes-threatens-judge-amber-wolf

VIDEO | Accused murderer Brice Rhodes threatens Judge Amber Wolf
Posted: Sep 26, 2016 8:44 AM PST
Updated: Sep 26, 2016 5:05 PM PST

11939487_G.jpg

11826790_G.jpg

LOUISVILLE, KY. (WDRB) -- A man accused of three murders -- two of which involved teenagers -- is in more trouble after he threatened a Jefferson District Court judge during a profanity-laced tirade that was caught on video.

Brice Rhodes was wheeled into Judge Amber Wolf's court
Friday afternoon for a hearing. Rhodes, who is charged with the murders of 14-year-old Larry Ordway and his brother, 16-year-old Maurice Gordon, was wearing a spit mask.

"Mr. Rhodes?" Judge Wolf asked as Rhodes was wheeled in, before telling deputies, "You can just bring him up right here."

"Why you all havin' me come in like this for?" Rhodes' muffled voice asked from behind the spit mask, according to a courtroom video.

"I think you know why," Wolf replied. "You know exactly why."

"Yeah, [EXPLETIVE] I'm going to get out," Rhodes says at one point.

"Listen," Wolf said. "Stop talking."

"Naw, [EXPLETIVE] you, [EXPLETIVE]," Rhodes said.

"Are you done?" Wolf asked at one point.

"Naw I ain't done," Rhodes said.

"You've been charged with assault in the fourth degree..." Wolf continued.

"[EXPLETIVE] you," Rhodes said. "I don't care what I've been charged with."

"I'm gonna keep talking because I don't want to have to see you back here for this," Wolf said.

"I don't care! I don't care!" Rhodes replied. "Don't you think I'm gonna [EXPLETIVE] find out where you live at?...[EXPLETIVE] I don't give a [EXPLETIVE] about none of that! I didn't do [EXPLETIVE]! I'll be out!"

"So you're saying you're going to find out where I live at?" Wolf said.

"I don't give a [EXPLETIVE] about none of that!" Rhodes said. "You got family! I'll be out!"

"Okay," Wolf said.

"Yeah, alright," Rhodes said. "I am okay."

"You've been charged with assault in the fourth degree, minor injury, terroristic threatening in the third degree and harassment with physical contact," Wolf said.

"I don't give a [EXPLETIVE]," Rhodes replied. "I don't give a [EXPLETIVE.]"

"...These are new charges," Wolf continued. "I'm entering a plea of not guilty on your behalf. Would you like me to read the arrest warrant to you?"

"No I'm not guilty!" Rhodes said. "No I'm not guilty."

"I am setting a bond of $15,000 full-cash on those charges and the other case, once this actually gets served on you, is going to be dismissed without prejudice as a duplicate. Do you have any questions? Would you like the appointment of a public defender?"

"Not guilty, not guilty, not guilty," Rhodes said.

"I just said that," Wolf said.

"I'll be out," Rhodes said. "I'll be out."

"Okay," Wolf said. "I just said that. And would you like an attorney?"

"Take me back to my cell," Rhodes said. "Take me back to my cell."

"I'm not taking you anywhere," Wolf said, gesturing to the sheriff's deputies. "They can take you back, but would you like an attorney?"

Re: Video: mudshark sobs her 2 mixed "honor stoodint/'feetsballer, musician stabbed, burned to deff

Trials, courts, testimony...all of that is wasted on niggers. Taking an OATH to tell the truth, lol, that means less than nothing to your average lying nigger. Trials are a total waste of time. Pretty much 100% of the time, a nigger is guilty as hell and should just be HUNG! Prison is also a joke to niggers...for most of them it is actually trading UP in lifestyle! Three decent meals a day, a bed to sleep in, healthcare, dental, it is like a damn vacation for these pavement apes!! Hanging them is the only real way to stem the tide of TNB!!! They don't fear prison at all, the gallows they would for sure fear!!

Here is the clear word:

Leviticus 20. 15-16

And if a (white) man lie with a beast (female of another race), he shall surely be put to death: and ye shall slay the beast.

And if a (white) woman approach unto any (male of another race) beast, and lie down thereto, thou shalt kill the woman, and the beast: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

VIDEO HERE
187,412 views Dec 18, 2023 #BriceRhodes #LawAndCrime
A jury found Kentucky man Brice Rhodes guilty of the 2016 triple murder of Christopher Jones, Larry Ordway and Maurice Gordon. Investigators believe Rhodes shot and killed Jones, then murdered Ordway and Gordon — who allegedly knew about the murders — because he was afraid they would snitch. Rhodes will be sentenced at a later date. #BriceRhodes #MurderTrial #LawAndCrime

Brice Jamar Rhodes, a.k.a Rambo X, and a juvenile were arrested in the case.
He has prominent epicanthal eyelids & Asian nose, MIXED with a crazy ASIAN OF SOME TYPE, and a crazy BLACK.
For some genetic reason, Asians create lightest skin when mixed with blacks.
Rhodes is a SOCIOPATH or worse, a PSYCHOPATH.

VIDEO, Police interview of Rhodes
Rhodes was 'dating' and sexing it up with the 2 dead boys' mother and they broke up the previous summer.

VIDEO 3 minutes, Police say, "probably more victims, Rhodes is EVIL"

Last edited:
He has prominent epicanthal eyelids & Asian nose, MIXED with a crazy ASIAN OF SOME TYPE, and a crazy BLACK.
Did you ever notice that elite families do not race mix?

Rhodes is Asian/black mixed
. Either Filipino or Chinese.
They are LYING, he is NOT NOT NOT WHITE.

Brice Rhodes was born on 29th November 1971 somewhere in the cities of the United States of America. The details about his parents and siblings have been kept hidden. According to his Date of Birth, he belongs to the horoscope of Sagittarius. Similarly, he holds an American nationality and comes from white ethnicity. Rhodes used to have a mental problem, as one day in 2014, he grasped his mother by her neck and hit her in the temple.
Brice%20Rhodes-min%20(1)-1639479019459.JPG

A jury found Kentucky man Brice Rhodes guilty

FILIPINO black mixed, kinky hair, epicanthal eye folds, eyebrow hair growth pattern, typical Flip stubby nose, lips.

Brice Rhodes found guilty on all counts in notorious 2016 triple murder case​

Rachel Smith
Louisville Courier Journal

71905148007-brice-rhodes.JPG

Brice Rhodes waits in the courtroom on Dec. 13, 2023, in his triple-murder trial.

Brice Rhodes was found guilty on all counts Monday night in the murder of three people - including two teenage brothers who were brutally beaten and stabbed to death.
The Jefferson Circuit Court jury got the case about 5:30 p.m. following closing arguments and startling testimony in which Rhodes' alleged accomplices said he called for a vote on whether Larry Ordway, 14, and Maurice Gordon, 16, should live or die.
In their closing arguments, prosecutors asserted that Rhodes orchestrated the murders of the brothers in May 2016 because he feared they would "snitch" on him for the murder of Christopher Jones, 40, a few weeks earlier. Jones, prosecutors said, was killed by mistake because Rhodes thought he was another man with a bounty on his head.

But Rhodes’ defense told the jurors not to believe the prosecution’s key witnesses, Anjuan Carter and Jacorey "Corey” Taylor - cousins who both pleaded guilty to lesser charges related to the case. The defense earlier said they got sweetheart deals for implicating Rhodes and that Carter was the likely killer.
Prosecutor Elizabeth Jones Brown said Rhodes preyed on a “group of children” (the brothers, Carter and Taylor were between the ages of 14 and 17) whose admiration of Rhodes, an obscure local rapper, soon turned to fear.She said Ordway and Gordon were killed because Rhodes believed they would rat him out in Jones' murder.The prosecution said Carter's and Taylor’s recollections were corroborated by evidence, such as Gordon’s blood found on a discarded blanket.But in closing arguments defense attorney Tom Griffiths said, “Let’s talk about credibility for a second.” According to Griffiths, Carter and Taylor’s testimony had stark differences, such as how the 9 mm handgun that was allegedly used to kill Jones was purchased and how each of them voted when Rhodes asked whether Ordway and Gordon should be killed.Jones Brown argued the inconsistencies raised by the defense were inconsequential details difficult to recall seven years after the murders. When each took the stand, Carter's and Taylor’s testimonies were identical in the important details, Jones Brown said, in that they each said Rhodes was the driving force behind each murder and forced them to participate in the beatings and fatal stabbings of Ordway and Gordon.

Background:Brice Rhodes set to go on trial in notorious Louisville triple-murder case
Carter told the jury last week that he cast the lone vote for sparing the boys' lives. Taylor confirmed in testimony the next day that Rhodes put the teens' fates up for a vote but said none was taken and that he did not vote at all.
He said that he helped stab and beat Gordon to death at Rhodes' command, while Ordway listened to his half brother beg for his life.
Taylor said Rhodes told him earlier, “We’ve got to kill them,” after he heard they had told others that Rhodes fatally shot Jones.
The teens' bodies were found at an abandoned home 10 miles from the home they shared with their mother. Evidence suggested their killers attempted to burn their bodies, police said.

Besides the three murder charges, Rhodes was found guilty of tampering with evidence and abuse of Gordon's and Ordway's corpses.
Rhodes faces a maximum sentence of life in prison without the possibility of parole.

Back